Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Getting back with a EX
 justme1819
Msg: 26 (view)

Getting back with a EX
Posted: 6/23/2011 5:23:13 PM
No, it wont work. My ex cheated on me then when I found out and left him, he told me how much he loved me and that it would never happen again and he couldnt live without me, and I would go back, then he would cheat again... And this happened on and off for the past 2 years, and it took alot of going back and forth for me to realize that once something is broken, fixing it isnt always the best/right option... When it comes to relationships, they are very rarely fixable... You can never fully forgive or forget... The things that bother you and you break up, will still bother you when you get back together... May take a month or two for you to realize they still bother you though!!!
 MISSIE1819
Msg: 1 (view)

Can sex keep you in a relationship?
Posted: 6/7/2007 4:22:24 PM
Kinda a stupid question but what I mean is, if you are in a relationship with someone and you are having a lot of problems, but the sex is great, should that be one of the deciding factors on whether you should try harder or not? I dont mean that you should stay for just the sex, but it can be very difficult to find someone that you are sexually compatible with. What do you all think!
 missie1819
Msg: 14 (view)

Married!!!!
Posted: 2/5/2007 6:53:12 PM
Well me and my husband sat down and talked tonite about everything, we decided that we are going to take a couple days apart and try and figure things out. I am hopin that when we are apart and he is not coming home to me then he will see what is missing. I dont know if it will work or not, but I figured it was worth a try.
And as for the person who was talking about me wanting out of this marriage to go out and drink and do drugs. That has nothing to do with it. I have not had a drink or anything since I was 20. I care about my kids and dont put them off on anyone. That was just rude.
And as for what I want in life. I want to be happy, that is what this post is all about, I just want to be happy. I am getting ready to start going back to school, and I am starting a new job. Hopefully everything will work out. I am trying to answer everyones questions the best I can. Everyone has an opinion, whether we all agree with it or not.
I love my husband and I am doing what I can to try and save what we had, and I truly hope this will work. If not, maybe this will get him to agree to the counseling that I have been trying to get him into. I hope.
 missie1819
Msg: 11 (view)

Married!!!!
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:57:41 PM
I have had this account for almost 5 years now. I made a lot of friends on here and still talked to them through the emails on here, (they were women that I had met in the chat room that they used to have on here) Thats why my account stayed open. I got on the forums before and asked for advice so I thought that it would be ok to do it again. I dont understand why that has anything to do with this anyways. I asked a question. If you think I am wrong that is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I strongly believe that. But why is it that everyone feels the need to leave a message when all they have to say is I am wrong. You really dont need to say anything at all. I honestly didnt realize I was considered such a bad person until now. Nobodys life is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Thank you to those of you who took the time out to say something that would actually help me. I really appreciate it.
 missie1819
Msg: 9 (view)

Married!!!!
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:42:37 PM
ok let me clear this up for everyone that keeps bringing up the other post that was updated today. I am not talking about the same man. I am not with that man and havent been for a while. The man I am married to, has been in my life on and off for 10 years, but 3 of those years he was gone and we needed to take time off I guess you could say. He came back soon after I broke up with this other man everyone keepe mentioning. We decided that we wanted to be together. Yes maybe we got married to soon after getting back together. But I cant change that now. I am married. Everyone keeps saying to try harder that marriage isnt easy, or just leave. First, I am trying with everything in me, I know the honeymoon is over but he wont go to counseling and he wont change anything, he says we dont have a problem. But we do. I dont know what else I can do to make him see this other then leave. But its so hard to just walk out because Im not good at hurting ppl. I mean, if you all read the other thread (the one everyone is refering to) then you should see that. I stayed there way to long also. Yes its wrong, I know. But when I hurt someone else it hurts me.
 missie1819
Msg: 6 (view)

Married!!!!
Posted: 2/4/2007 8:57:34 PM
Wow you know I came here to get advice and opinions, but if I knew everyone was going to judge me so harshly I owuld never have asked. Im not trying to be a bad person, Im not a bad person. Yes maybe I got married to young and didnt realize what I was getting into. I should have done things differently, I know that. Me and him were great together before we got married, but now that we are married he doesnt even try anymore. He is never home, when he is not working he is at his friends, or his moms or his sisters (so he says) but when I call they say they havent seen him, or he just left and 4 hours later he gets home. I talk to him about it and ask him to try and spend more time with me, but he just wont. I have been trying with him. But for him it is like since we are married that nothin matters anymore.
I know he loves me, but I dont think he was ready to be married either. Maybe women like me ruin it for you other women. But I am tryin to fix it.
 missie1819

Married!!!!
Posted: 2/4/2007 8:12:59 PM
ok I am married now. And seriously unhappy. I know that I need to get out of it, but I am so scacred that it will be to hard for him. The only time we almost broke up, he cried to he cried so hard he hyper-ventilated. I dont want to be with him anymore but I dont know how to do this. I know there is no easy way, but I dont want to be unhappy anymore either!
 missie1819
Msg: 32 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 2/4/2007 8:00:23 PM
UPDATE: I have been away from him for almost a year. He has not bothered me in over 5 months. So Everything is going good now. I have ran into him a few times and nothing ever comes of it. I think everything is ok.
Just so everyone knows, I did contact the police and shelters and everything. I had posted that on this thread, No one would help me. Everyone told me that there was nothing they could do. So I figured it out alone.I do understand that this is not the best place to ask for this kind of advice. But when you have tried everything else, I thought I could at least get other ppls opinions on what they thought about the situation. And I really want to Thank everyone that helped me through this, whether it was advice or talking me through things. Thank you all so much!
 missie1819
Msg: 7 (view)

Pictures on profiles
Posted: 5/19/2006 3:09:34 PM
I agree that ppl put their best pics up for everyone on here to see. I do it to. All my pics are me but some are better then others. Im not gonna put really bad ones up though. But I look the same as my pics in person. Cause I rarely wear makeup and all anyways...
I went to a gathering also in NYC a while back and it was the greatest time. No one there was really even worried with appearence. We all just hung out got to know eachother and stuff...

But I think ppl put pics up here to attract ppl instead of repel them. So why would anyone intentionally put a bad pic up... If that makes any sense
 missie1819
Msg: 26 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:16:53 AM
thank you. I really appreciate it. I have only been to the house once and from what I noticed his stuff was gone. But I really didnt have time to walk around and look for everything. But eventually I will feel safe in my home again and I will be able to go home. Cant wait for that day
 missie1819
Msg: 25 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 1/19/2006 2:00:09 PM
well I am still away from him and he is leaving me alone now. I have not heard from him in almost 2 weeks. So I think that he has taken the hint and went his own way. I am still not going home though. No until I am sure that he is gone and not comin back. So I think things are starting to look up now. Just wanted to give you all an update on how things are.
 missie1819
Msg: 22 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 1/6/2006 10:45:37 AM
thank you all... GEORGY that was very nice of you. I am still gone.. it is very hard... because I do love him. but I know I cant go back. its not logical in any way. He calls my moms house a lot and has been by there a few times. Im hopin that it will slack of after a while. I guess we will see

You all have no idea how much I appreciate all your input... and the time you took to read this and respond. I just want to let you know that it means a lot to me
 missie1819
Msg: 21 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:42:36 AM
I appreciate all the advise. I am not at the house anymore and I am waitin it out everything is calm for the time being and he seems ok with things this way...

I can not respond to ever post on here but I want everyone to know that I appreciate the time you took. And yes the forums are a good place to post even over something like this because when you are out of options (or you think you are?) there are a lot of ppl on here that can help and give you more options that you did not know of. And Thorb... I agree with most of what you said and thank you... the house I live in is mine and being 24 does not mean that I have not paid much into it... I have almost got it paid off... its a long story but in any case it is all I have. thanks guys.
 missie1819
Msg: 4 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:40:52 AM
I cant just leave... its my house and I have no where to go.

I have a call into the womens shelter out here but they have not returned my call. Im just not sure what I am supposed to do next... I cant stay with friends or family cause he knows where they all live.
 missie1819
Msg: 2 (view)

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:36:03 AM
get him outta my house!
 missie1819

I need help PLEASE
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:32:20 AM
Someone has to have advice on what to do.

I have been datin this man for about a year.... We have never had any big problems until recently... and they are just gettin bigger and bigger... he is really scarin me now. We got into a fight the other nite and he went into the closet and took his gun out and loaded it. He never has bullets in his gun... then he stood there for a few minutes holdin his gun then he put it in the closet (still loaded) I went to the law to try and get him out and they said there is nothing they can do I have to give him 30 days to get out. But I am scared to wait that long... Does anyone have any ideas on how to get him out????
 missie1819
Msg: 33 (view)

Being pleased or pleasing ????
Posted: 12/22/2005 12:26:08 PM
Pleasing is awesome when you get a good reaction... but being on the recieving end is also great :)

Yeah been a while BAYGAY...
 missie1819
Msg: 22 (view)

Being pleased or pleasing ????
Posted: 12/20/2005 12:20:49 PM
I love the expression on a mans face when you do something he really likes... and the noises that they make really turn me on. I love to please!!!!
 missie1819

are u a real perv?
Posted: 10/27/2005 3:55:48 PM
<---not a perv... even though I have been told I am
 missie1819
Msg: 13 (view)

How many partners
Posted: 10/27/2005 3:40:02 PM
I dont think it matters.. Like everyone else said if you are clean who cares... Because someone could have only slept with one person but could have caught 3 diseases from that person... While you have this other person who has slept with 20 ppl and has nothing... Its all in how you handle sexual experiences. And dont skip your yearly (or more) check-ups... even if you use protection!

PARTY ON
 missie1819
Msg: 48 (view)

What kind of cologne do women like?
Posted: 10/26/2005 9:14:42 AM
I like Curve... the original in the green bottle... mmm thats the greatest
 missie1819
Msg: 8 (view)

how do you cope
Posted: 10/26/2005 9:12:26 AM
well I let my nephew come over last nite and sit with the kids while I went down the road to a coffee shop and sat there for an hour readin a book.. It did feel really good. I did call them about 10 times in that hour lol... but he did fine and I do think he will be a good help through this. I feel better today...
 missie1819

how do you cope
Posted: 10/25/2005 10:23:44 AM
every state out here does something different... so you pretty much just have to talk to as many ppl as you can to find out what there is where you are. I do have a nephew that has offered to help me sometimes but I havent used him yet... I am just unsure about it. I mean, I feel like if its not me with my kids and something happens then it is my fault. Or what if something happens and my nephew does not know what to do... Does anyone else have these worries.
 missie1819

when her clothes come off
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:24:19 AM
I am self concious... I am not overweight or anything, but I have had 3 kids, so everything is not as hmmm how do you put it... shapely as it should be... I have met men who didnt care... and told me that they thought my body was beautiful, but that didnt change the way I feel. Its something you have to get over yourself... Its just who you are...

I met a man once that was hot... and I mean really hot.. well when the clothes came off he had his problems too... In the lower region... but he had no problem with it... so why should I!
 missie1819

how do you cope
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:17:54 AM
I have tried a lot of things to get some help and none of them seem to help... I mean, dont get me wrong. I love my son with all my heart and whether It is wearin me down or not, what he needs comes first and there is no question about that... I know I have to do what is best for him and that is what I am doing. There is nothin better then a child. I am just soooo tired and honestly... I am 24 and I feel like I am about 80... seriously... but when I look at my son and try to imagine how he feels with this problem I dont really care how I feel. As long as it makes him feel better... This was just a good place to get some advice... Thanks guys
 missie1819

how do you cope
Posted: 10/24/2005 8:54:22 AM
thank you all for your replys... I am glad that you all took the time to give me your suggestions... I have tried a lot of what you have suggested... I have family here but they can not be much help because... well they dont want to... I have a few friends, but like what was said before, she has 3 kids of her own and it is hard for her too. There are a few services out here... but none that halp with childcare... respite used to be a choice but now that he is in school its not... I was hopin with him being in school that things would be a little easier now but they arent. the baby still goes and goes lol.
Their father is in prison... he wasnt a part of our lives before he went either... but he will be there for 3 more years.. so hes no help... thank you all
 missie1819

how do you cope
Posted: 10/21/2005 9:19:09 AM
He has to have the surgerys once every 3 months until he is in his teens... and if it does not go away by then he will have to have them the rest of his life... so there is really no tellin... But I get what you are sayin and thank you
 missie1819
Msg: 23 (view)

Too much emphasis to please a woman in bed!
Posted: 10/21/2005 9:15:25 AM
If I am gettin what I want in bed the man will know it!!! and then on top of that... when I get what I want in bed it tends to throw me into overdrive and lets just say... you wont leave without a smile... Its just one of those rushes...

But when their are feelings involved in sex things are different... yeah everyone still wants to be pleased... but the pleasure is different... you could get pleasure just off the touch of your partner... or their closeness to you...
 missie1819
Msg: 18 (view)

sex in parents bed room alright or nasty
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:51:52 AM
weeeeeee CHUCK... You know that you are always welcome.. we just gotta keep the couch outta the parents room lol
 missie1819
Msg: 108 (view)

People ya dig from the forums but never actually email
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:51:05 AM
I think I would rather someone email me then just keep sayin it in posts... because one... your not supposed to say anyhting but on topic stuff.. I been in trouble for that before... and two it is a little more personal... and thats nice sometimes
 missie1819
Msg: 55 (view)

What's the best thing to do when you just finish a relationship?
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:37:47 AM
Best thing to do when just finishin a relationship? Find someone to make you feel better for a few days!
 missie1819
Msg: 106 (view)

People ya dig from the forums but never actually email
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:30:24 AM
I meet a lot of ppl in the forums that I like and kit ot off with but it usually never goes any farther then that.. .even when I want it to and I dont know why... I think that needs to change!
 missie1819
Msg: 10 (view)

Players & Trophies
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:27:13 AM
ok heres one for ya. when I was younger I dated this man for 1 year... he was my first and I fell in love with him... Well he had gotten into some trouble with the law and I was the lucky one that got to find out the hard way that in 1 years time he had slept with 247 different women... and to top it off the trouble he was in was for sleepin with 2 minors.. But its like most people say... its obvious, there are a lot of signs... but you force yourself not to see them because its easier not to... I was told by girls that he had slept with them... He was always gone and never showed up when he said he would... but it hurt me even though I should have known... but he did this to A LOT of girls...
 missie1819
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2005 7:18:48 AM
hahaha but the images that that one bedroom brings to mind... I think I will pass
 missie1819

Posted: 10/21/2005 7:15:17 AM
parents bedroom.... hmmm big no no... I just dont like the thought of that!
 missie1819

meetin ppl
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:14:22 AM
I have met quiet a few ppl from POF... And they have been some of the greatest ppl... I met 6 ppl from POF in NYC and hung out for the weekend and had the greatest time.. I have met ppl from around where I live also. I have not found my true love :) but I have met some of the best freinds a person can ask for from this site!
 missie1819
Msg: 13 (view)

Filming It !!!
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:07:54 AM
I want to try it... just havent found the rite person to try it with;)
 missie1819

how do you cope
Posted: 10/21/2005 7:04:21 AM
My son has to have surgery done on his vocal cords every 3 months... and in the process of doing all that we have 3 doctors appts between the surgerys... well every trip takes 5 hours almost each way and I am runnin out of energy doing all this... and on top of that I also have 2 other children.. one that is 3 and the other is 8... How do you cope with the reality of havin a child with problems and no way to lighten the load a little bit.. I dont know if this makes any sense, but I am runnin on fumes now
 missie1819

If You Were Caught In The Middle Of Sex....
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:23:22 PM
I dont know... It has never happened... I would say if someone walked in on me I would prolly stop when they walked in but as soon as they walked out I would start again... but it really depends on who it is that walks in too
 missie1819

This is weird, but anyone here into ENEMAS?
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:15:41 PM
no way... not ass play at all... not into it
 missie1819
Msg: 55 (view)

Examples of a non working first message
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:11:37 PM
here are a few that I have actually gotten...

You are sexy... I want you to have my baby.. I am free tonite.. please have my baby!

you are hot... but not as hot as me!

I have been waitin for a girl like you... I bet you are wild in bed... I want nothin more then some free fun... please give it to me. you are my dreams. Please dont go away from me. I am waiting for you...

Most the emails I get I dont even understand. And I get a lot askin me to marry them.. Gets a little old after a while
 missie1819
Msg: 19 (view)

no strings no drama
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:59:43 PM
no strings is no fun... I mean for a little while it is but eventually someones feelings get involved and then the whole no strings hurts a lot of people
 missie1819
Msg: 16 (view)

Does a digital camera in your bedroom turn you off or on?
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:57:14 PM
not in a new relationship... You dont know if you can trust them or not... but I have no problem with photos being taken of me if its with someone I have been with a while. I like making videos also... but all these stay in my possesion. they do not leave my house!
 missie1819
Msg: 19 (view)

Sex during thunderstorms
Posted: 7/24/2005 9:35:30 AM
thunderstorms make things more exciting in the bed... but I like to be outside as long as it is not lightning... it feels so good.. I think we need a thunderstorm here
 missie1819

How Old Should A Young Lady Be Before She Sees Her First Real Penis?
Posted: 7/24/2005 8:33:35 AM
ok if you follow in my footsteps you will have a baby at 15 cause you seen one waaaaay to early... so you should wait... till your a little older and more mature... and you know what to do with it
 missie1819
Msg: 10 (view)

why do guys like 1 night stands?
Posted: 7/23/2005 12:19:24 PM
I agree^^^

But in a way it is just as fun to have a one night stand because there is that energy and exitement there... yes you can have it also with someone you know... but there is just something about one night stands that is exciting.. not something I would do often though
 missie1819
Msg: 8 (view)

why do guys get off doing this?
Posted: 7/23/2005 12:17:19 PM
both men and women do this... but me being a women I have noticed that a lot of men do that... but I have also got it from women too... LOL.. Its real bad though when your kids are in the room and someone sends you a cam and you think you are gonna see someones face and instead you see his****
 missie1819

i going to give up
Posted: 7/23/2005 12:15:27 PM
hey I get emails... even though most of them are from men from another country wantin green cards or for me to have there babies... but I have been on here almost 2 yrs and I get a few good emails... it just takes time and makin friends
 missie1819

why do guys like 1 night stands?
Posted: 7/23/2005 11:45:15 AM
hey I like one night stands too.. Just have safe sex!!!!
 missie1819

To you, when is a guy/girl considered a slut?
Posted: 7/8/2005 9:31:41 AM
I dont think there are sluts... men or women....

Men who sleep with 100 women are studs and women who sleep with 100 men are sluts... Hypocritical I think...

You do what you want... have fun... just be careful... and safe!!!

Show ALL Forums