Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Strawberry Jelly & Jam makin'/cannin' party
 williammr50
Msg: 4 (view)

Strawberry Jelly & Jam makin'/cannin' party
Posted: 4/7/2011 6:13:14 PM
I love this idea, but I would only be available on the 7th. I like the idea to be able to give a mothers day present that is home made and learn to do something new to boot.
Will you put out the amount of berries to have a jar full? This will help if participants plan on giving them as a gift so they can bring enough.
Thanks for doing this.
Bill
 williammr50
Msg: 14 (view)

Very Attracted To Me, But Has Boyfriend
Posted: 12/30/2008 5:16:53 AM
Does chemistry always work the 1st time you go out with someone especially if the other doesn't know that it is because you like them? A lot of people fell it is pleasurable to complain about work & everything around them at lunch or dinner for that matter to peole they work with and compare notes. So it might take a couple of time going out befor e the chemistry starts especially if the indiviual is very shy that did the asking
 williammr50
Msg: 14 (view)

Married men
Posted: 7/9/2008 8:36:55 AM
I'm surprised you tell his wife. He would deserve it after breaking your heart.
 WilliamMR50
Msg: 333 (view)

Do You Men Read Our Whole Profiles?
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:44:39 PM
I do read the whole profile, but when the profile dosn't say much it makes it difficult to respond.

Show ALL Forums