Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Change of life
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 154 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 9/8/2018 5:32:09 PM
Nobody said nuffink when I had a pair of Ten Tonne Tessies and one of their sisters - the one with the bizarre eyebrows and ambition to become a screw - slag off my then ten year old child.....I mean to say Emma-Louise's belly had more chins than her face, her own daughters could not be described as pretty ....their features were very pig-like altogether....maybe it was a genetic thing....maybe their mother was a total dipso and her daughters were physically and mentally defective as a result of that rather easy (irresponsible reprehensible reckless) lifestyle she chose....it involved in the main selling baby items on e-bay whilst neglecting her children and hooking up with losers prone to delivering DV and more rounds of crisis pregnancies.

Pauline, you are no better, nor no worse than the usual attention whores who appear on here. But how does it feel for you to be likened to mindless fools - does it feel good?
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 18 (view)

Forum Roll Call
Posted: 9/8/2018 4:39:20 PM
I missed me byline and arrived 25 minutes too late...it's Sunday now...oh no!

I'm amazed the forum tattle-tales haven't had my profile deleted already....janey mackers!

Maybe it helps - towards the longevity of my profile...so far, that I've named myself after one of the Glaswegian bigot's other aliases....probably it presented an issue for her in explaining reasons why others ought to report my profile....who knows....I reckon the bus driver is mostly responsible for profile deletions.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 390 (view)

Random Music - Lets Sing About Everything
Posted: 9/8/2018 4:23:04 PM
O.K.

My friend's death due to a brain tumour left me completely traumatised...she and I were very close, we loved each other with all of our hearts....we were family, we were sisters and we represented much more to each other than ordinary siblings, her heart and mind resonated with mine....we understood each other.

I would wake up in a sweat, barely able to breathe when my dreams put me in the position of living her nightmare of imminent death...she, a mother of young children, she, a dynamic energetic person who gave the living of her life her all....I couldn't breathe!

I was so scared, so frightened.

Did you feel like me?

So in tune?

So naturally empathetic?

So scared?

Or did you think...."hmmmmm....I could take advantage of this situation to promote and secure a position whereby I'll always be considered a victim of cruel circumstances?"
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 388 (view)

Random Music - Lets Sing About Everything
Posted: 9/8/2018 3:38:27 PM
What's awful about it to you Pauline?

How has his death from cancer affected you personally?
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 145 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 8/31/2018 4:59:00 PM
As usual Kirk manages to extrapolate the common sense from the hyper emotive gut instinct which causes us/me to feel disgusted.

But a big part of me thinks and wholeheartedly believes that.....as with 'slut-shaming' Pauline is not at fault here. Allowing yourself to give another person a chance....letting yourself empathise with an individual who claims to be a victim of an uncontrollably warped sense of humour is hardly the worst sin.

We all knew what was coming...it happened and I think it's great.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 144 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 8/31/2018 4:35:58 PM

Bad things happen when good people stand around and watch and do nothing. Or in my world, what you resist, tends to persist. Ignoring bad behaviour and hoping it will go away rarely makes the bad behaviour go away. More often, it simply make the badly behaving individual think that what they're doing is acceptable because no-one complains. You were complicit in the troll's behaviour by complaining about people complaining against him, which simply reinforced what he was doing. You indirectly contributed to the very thing you're complaining about now, instead of helping to nip it in the bud at the start by condemning his constant trolling.

That is the absolute truth.

If any of my children behaved as badly as that idiot I would have an absolute fit....my sons know quite well that denigrating women is unacceptable....

Jacknher do you understand what it is to be female and vulnerable?

It is not a waste of police resources to report a sexual predator.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 134 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 5:49:28 PM
Pauline, not one single person on here wishes that zero actual physical harm...yes, some of us would appreciate his taking responsibility for his outlandish trolling and for him to be accountable for the harm he has caused due to said reprehensible behaviour.

I'll be be reporting his behaviour for sure....he's not going to get away with it. I want to remind you that when it suited you, you allowed him the opportunity to get away with his awfulness...you became his apologist and joined with him in being extremely crass on a public forum by .....well you know what I mean - you were very unkind to say the least.

How do you now excuse your then behaviour?
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 132 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:57:49 PM
Oh bloody hell....Paul posted so much disgusting stuff using his actual image as a profile avatar...the fvckwit was doomed from the start...I warned him about trespassing the forums as a throwback to the neanderthal era from way back in the 1970's....his being outed was a very certain eventuality.

I've saved heaps of screenshots and I'm going to delight in reporting him.

I can't get over the drama queen pretending he is the victim of doxxing.....huh!?
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 122 (view)

enough already!
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:24:18 PM
You are joking... right?

Hostess - fvck you, you're horrible. I don't give a shite about your qualms, your anxieties and momentary lapses into suicidal tendencies as a result of people not living up to your expectations as in pitying you for your patheticness...stop being being such a control freak biatch and finally become an adult....please, ya bleedin' drip!
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 165 (view)

All about the forum narcissist
Posted: 8/18/2018 5:49:16 PM
Natch!

It isn't necessarily always easier to be rational from the position of observer , it genuinely requires an ability to think critically.

You have made your mark....you are a welcome addition hereabouts.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 35 (view)

What's your mantra?
Posted: 8/18/2018 5:09:57 PM
haha...thank you very much Mister!

My mother used to sing a song with those sounds to me and my two younger sisters....along with Doris Day's "Whatever will be, will be"

Merci beauçoup!
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 119 (view)

enough already!
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:50:02 PM
In the interests of fairness Hostess....

This woman has post after post even if nobody responded - I don't understand coz I don't pay much attention to much and come here for fun - it aint no more and that's it - boring and Jeremy

you have done the readership on here a dreadful disfavour in a persistent manner with your attention seeking posts, exclamations of boredom when you're not the focus of attention and then not practising what you preach by caustically denigrating others....if you weren't in the habit of of declaring your suicidal tendencies, your anxiety and whatever else, your sarcasm might be acceptable.

Truth is you are a ****...so fvck you. Lay off Pauline!
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 69 (view)

Change of life
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:33:28 PM
Is that fvckwit for real?

Any website designer worth their salt is fully appraised and acclimatised with various coding languages....does he really think 'coding'...the ability to ..is exclusive?

What a prick.....my kids have mastered coding 10 years past...without a PhD.

I don't believe he was a university lecturer anyway ..... I think he conned Pauline.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 358 (view)

The feel good thread
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:19:40 PM
Oh noooooo....when people mention golf I get the guilts for letting my golf obsessed mother down by hitting fresh airs during a mother daughter competition at ladies day.

She was furious with me. I'm still really annoyed with my mother, she traumatised me so she did!

How could she be so cruel?????
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 163 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2018 4:11:06 PM
Pauline, I think you should befriend Spectralight....he's actually attractive but better still he's sane and rational...a sexy combination.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 162 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2018 4:07:30 PM
I'm just bleedin' delighted that the 70's called and reclaimed their nutty professor.

Hey 70's don't let that the pocket rocket fvck around with the time warp machine again.....yez **stardos!
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 33 (view)

What's your mantra?
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:02:11 PM
my mantra is....come see, come saw.

I do not know what it means.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 53 (view)

Dude.. you're shooting empies.
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:23:54 AM
You wrote

You mocked her daughter for having learning disabilities.

He did but she doesn't.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 117 (view)

enough already!
Posted: 8/17/2018 11:12:04 AM
The Universal Apparition.

A rake who had, by pleasure stuffing,
Raked mind and body down to nothing,
In wretched vacancy reclined,
Enfeebled both in frame and mind.
As pain and languor chose to bore him,
A ghastly phantom rose before him:
"My name is Care. Nor wealth nor power
Can give the heart a cheerful hour
Devoid of health—impressed by care.
From pleasures fraught with pains, forbear."
The phantom fled. The rake abstained,
And part of fleeing health retained.
Then, to reform, he took a wife,
Resolved to live a sober life.
Again the phantom stood before him,
With jealousies and fears to bore him.
Her smiles to others he resents,
Looks to the charges and the rents,
Increasing debts, perplexing duns,
And nothing for the younger sons.
He turned his thoughts to lucre's thirst,
And stored until his garners burst:
The spectre haunted him the more.
Then poverty besieged his door:
He feared the burglar and the thief;
Nor light nor darkness brought relief.
Therefore he turned his thoughts to power,
To guard him in the midnight hour.
That he achieved—and then the sprite
Beleagued him morning, noon, and night.
He had no placid hour for rest;
Envy and hate his soul depressed,
And rivalry, and foe for friend,
And footfalls which his steps attend.
Therefore he sought a rustic bower—
Groves, fields, and fruit-trees, filled each hour;
But droughts and rains, and blighting dews,
On foot, on horseback, Care pursues.
He faced the phantom, and addressed:
"Since you must ever be my guest,
Let me, as host, perform my due;
Go you the first, I'll follow you."
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2018 10:59:49 AM
What Is Asperger Syndrome?

Asperger syndrome is one of several previously separate subtypes of autism that were folded into the single diagnosis autism spectrum disorder (ASD) with the publication of the DSM-5 diagnostic manual in 2013.

Asperger syndrome was generally considered to be on the “high functioning” end of the spectrum. Affected children and adults have difficulty with social interactions and exhibit a restricted range of interests and/or repetitive behaviors. Motor development may be delayed, leading to clumsiness or uncoordinated motor movements. Compared with those affected by other forms of ASD, however, those with Asperger syndrome do not have significant delays or difficulties in language or cognitive development. Some even demonstrate precocious vocabulary – often in a highly specialized field of interest.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/asperger-syndrome

Please inform yourselves.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 101 (view)

Insanity online..
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:53:45 AM
Yep Pauline, the little twit is a twerp and you should flush him and all memories of him down the toilet like Roxymoronic says.

As you describe his actions, the stuff he sent in mails and things he said on the phone to you, it's all horrifyingly familiar. He's very controlling. Let him go.

Continue to slag him but don't take personally any of his stupid nonsense. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2018 8:41:42 AM
Excellent post acrosstheplains. I was thinking along the same lines about the underlying motivation for the creation of this thread.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 65 (view)

Insanity online..
Posted: 8/15/2018 8:21:31 AM
^^^^
TRUE!

It's not a case of "told you so" though more a matter of rejoicing in the knowledge that good sense does prevail eventually.

Pauline, how would you rate the insecure 10ky on sexual performance, personal hygiene, physical attactiveness ? How perfect a specimen is he? Any mysterious lumps and bumps and you know, any other stuff, we should know about?

My intuition tells me you probably deflowered him.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 8/13/2018 11:23:41 PM
Why don't they remove your tonsils. It would save a lot of bother.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 117 (view)

Hoisted by his own Petard
Posted: 8/13/2018 11:20:22 PM
What sort of going away present did you give him Pauline?

I hope it was a fleshlight, he'd put one of them to good use for sure.

Show ALL Forums