Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: RV Singles - new to RVing
 shyloco
Msg: 61 (view)

RV Singles - new to RVing
Posted: 3/13/2019 3:38:54 PM
This is my third year rving. I retired bought what I could afford a truck and 21 ft toyhauler. I have camp hosted in Colorado, worked at yellowston, now Im working at the grand canyon. I find seasonal jobs in areas I want to visit. It gets scary and lonley at times but sure beats sitting at home waiting to die. Do it you wont regret it
 shyloco
Msg: 36 (view)

Is chiropractic treatment quackery?
Posted: 11/22/2017 9:13:19 PM
I have had good results with chiropractors in my lifetime. Two different ones have told me the couldn't help me. One told me I needed back surgery and yes the surgery helped. there are some honest ones out there.
 shyloco
Msg: 32 (view)

Venison Pot Roast
Posted: 1/13/2013 6:47:10 PM
Hit a fat doe on my way to work. Had the heart for dinner. Sliced it marinated it in teriaki. Sliced onions (1med,) half a bellpepper. Threw them in a skillet with a little butter. Cook about 2 or 3 min. on each side. Had it with a salad from my neighbors garden. Have a cpl. steaks marinating in soy sauce for dinner tommorrow. My neighbor took some of the tougher cuts to can. That will be chili or stew later on.
Those of you like me who don't hunt find some that do. A cpl. of the guys I work with only want the hams & back strap. They give the rest to me. I grind most of it.
 shyloco
Msg: 20 (view)

Panama City ~ June 25th ~ Kayak / Canoe Trip ~ BBQ ~“Getting Physical” ~
Posted: 6/12/2011 4:45:40 PM
They charge a small amount to launch from the livery.
 shyloco
Msg: 19 (view)

Panama City ~ June 25th ~ Kayak / Canoe Trip ~ BBQ ~“Getting Physical” ~
Posted: 6/12/2011 4:43:54 PM
Hope ya'll have another one later in the summer. I will be out of town for a family reunion that weekend. Have a canoe just will need someone to help paddle. Have fun hope to make the next one.

Show ALL Forums