Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: is flirting harmless?
 pipi3363
Msg: 91 (view)

is flirting harmless?
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:42:28 PM
I think it is harmless fun.. it makes you feel good and the other person too! in fact my hubby gets a kick out of it when I flirt.. brings up all kinds of fantasies in the bedroom LOL
 pipi3363
Msg: 80 (view)

what do girls think about dating a guy with a kid?
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:40:45 PM
When I met my husband he had a son who was 7 at the time my son was 5.. I had no problem with it... he is willing to except me with mine and i the same... with him.. i think the children have more of a harder time going through it seeing their parent with somebody else and they are the ones that need the nutrient if the relationship is to be a long term. I excepted my husbands son as my own and he is now 24 and he did the same with my son.
 pipi3363
Msg: 7 (view)

Relationships and home renovations.
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:34:19 PM
this is what my husband and I are doing and what a ride it is.. we brought an old fixer up in the country dirt cheap and rebuilding, adding a second story.. it came with a guest house which we have just completed renovation and is now my office.. hubby is gonna get his 3 car garage BUT i get to decorate the house LOL... its a lot of fun and we are having fun.. the first week he showed me how to use tools I had band aids on every finger though LOL.. but its an adventure we are travelling on together... my husband can build anything so most of the work we are doing ourselves.. would love to post pics of progress but do not see a way to post pics in forum I guess you can't *sigh*
 pipi3363
Msg: 9 (view)

THEY SAY YOU'LL FIND 'THE ONE' WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING...DO YOU THINK THAT'S TRUE?
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:30:04 PM
I think its true , when you are not looking there he/she is.. its happened to me on quite a few occasions.. I met my husband when I was not looking.. i was at work he came in and we went out that night been together 15 years
 pipi3363
Msg: 48 (view)

Drug addiction and deception; Can it be forgiven?
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:24:19 PM
This a toughie.. I know what you are going through I went through the exact same thing with my son's father... it is noting but a roller coaster ride... I tried and tried for 5 years with the guy and he would quit for a week or so then right back at it.. he stole anything of value i had.. always found my stash of money.. was abrusive to get a fix.. it was a nightmare... finally there was just no trust left in the relationship and he was dragging me down with him.. I never did drugs but the mental anguish and financial burden this laid on me I finally had to get out. I left after 5 years took my son and have never looked back.. I changed my son's last name (we were never married) and never seeked child support because I did not want him around my son while doing drugs. he has not seen his son since I left 15 years ago I married 7 years later to a wonderful man who adopted my son and accepted him as his own. The last I heard the father was in jail for under the use of herion, armed robbery, ressisted of arrest and carry an illegal firearm so I guess he never changed... remember never listen to empty promises he will make many promises but most will be empty. Good luck with your decision
 pipi3363
Msg: 366 (view)

Can men and women be friends without sex?
Posted: 6/21/2006 7:15:07 PM
Yes this is very possible I have had many guy friends who were just that "friends" we would go out to the movies, play pool, go for a drink, go to the beach etc and just hung out. Sex was never brought up we were just close freinds and it was great.
 pipi3363
Msg: 36 (view)

Would you date an ex-con???
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:39:54 PM
I agree with most here it depends on the crime committed.. if for example it was anything to do with children or rape or murder I would have second thoughts no matter how sweet he may seem.
 pipi3363
Msg: 9 (view)

women & bras
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:37:41 PM
I myself do not like to wear bras.. I like the freedom feeling so don't have to bother with those awkward clasp!
 pipi3363
Msg: 295 (view)

Introducing Myself (and my bears)
Posted: 6/17/2006 9:50:43 AM
Hi veryone. Tina here from So Cal. Orignally from England. Natural Redhead 40 years old 5' 10" . Happily married looking for new freinds to hang out with and have fun. Love anything outdoors. Camping , hiking, motorcycels, nude beaches, gardening.

Show ALL Forums