Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How long is an average serving of sex?
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 79 (view)

How long is an average serving of sex?
Posted: 9/10/2006 5:21:30 PM
there is no time table on sex, though a women can start climaxing a.s.a.p., and continue for long periods of multiple organsms, there are no rules. god designed the female body to acommodate for both long and short sexual encounters, watching a clock is the wrong thing to do. sex is a gift and given to the right person at the right time, you will amazed the ultimate experience whether it is 3 minutes or 3 days...most men are average, but that can also depend on the female, and how well she is in touch with her own sexuality. you are doing fine, don't sweat the small stuff....and throw your clock out of the room...
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 248 (view)

Older Men 'Pleasing'...or is it a low libido?????
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:08:27 AM
i think you are reading something into between the lines that was not written...for the most part, pleasing their partner is a pharse both men and women have used for decades alerting their potential partners that they are not a selfish lover, nor a self centered individual who puts only themselves first. i really was shocked that a person could have taken something and twisted it into a sexual-dysfunction problem, to get attention. let alone the insults you may have rendered to other members for being open to giving their partner a front seat in their life.....grow up........before posting such a ridiculous remark......
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 2 (view)

should this be my main pic?
Posted: 7/3/2006 10:51:50 AM
auxillary....that picture needs to much explanation....'course i haven't posted one yet..so don't rag me about that...
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 53 (view)

when does the pain end......
Posted: 6/22/2006 7:01:45 AM
The pain will last for as long as you continue to live in the past. I would sue for custody of my childern and put myself out there starting by meeting new friends. Then when your life is full again with your childern and friends, perhaps you can find the peace of mind to move on and let someone new in your life. I don't care how much you think you are in love with your wife (ex)..perhaps you were only in love with the security you felt in the beginning. no one deserves to be tormented by anyone, and you have to clean your own house now, in order to let the sun come through....time? There is no time limit on pain...it is based on your ability to get on with your new life, and learn from the old. So jump on the wagon and get yourself out and about, but most of all...you get your childern, you certainly have everything in your favor to win......good luck...
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 35 (view)

Why don't people post a picture on their profile?
Posted: 6/19/2006 4:58:14 PM
and the answer is........when you are single....there is no-one on the other end of camera...lol

and in my case that is the truth....unless i scan my dreadful driver's license picture...and that would scare off anyone...don't you think?
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 112 (view)

Guy I met online keeps asking for money
Posted: 6/19/2006 2:02:54 PM
if you had any doubt....you would not have posted this thread.....by no means give him a penny, and block him from e-mailing you....or change your screename.....get away from him like yesterday.........never take anyone at heart who ask you for money or anything else. he will drain you of every dime you have. if he wants to come home, he can contact the us ambassy and the will help him.........
 nervouswrecked
Msg: 59 (view)

Why do all men prefer brunettes?
Posted: 6/19/2006 1:55:24 PM
in brief we don't blind them in the sun........

Show ALL Forums