Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is PoT addictive?
 sunflower208
Msg: 10 (view)

Is PoT addictive?
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:15:39 PM
There is no way anyone can answer all the response at once, so what I would do is carefully study the profile then make contact by phone (I don't do on line chats),then meet if we like each other shall nicely request both party hide the profile (don't need to be deleted) to focus on the courtship see if.....if not both party just not really in to each other, then move on, the best is be honest and straightforward and don't wast anyone's time and energies.
 sunflower208
Msg: 57 (view)

Why are woman fascinated with height?
Posted: 3/12/2013 9:19:40 PM
I'm 5' short, I do use that "short people......."song sometimes to hummer my self when I can't reach top shelf in the supper market.Ha Ha. And I only date people in 5'10"(least) -6'3"(most) on top that they have to have a proper weight, more so had to be have full hair and full teeth and clean cut,and certain professions I see fit, and have wide range of out door and indoor interest. Ill say that is "8". Don't you all agree.
 sunflower208
Msg: 67 (view)

had a date off here last nite
Posted: 3/9/2013 10:56:31 AM
Blame on Chinese again? Ha.....................
 sunflower208
Msg: 11 (view)

The New Prostitution
Posted: 3/9/2013 9:58:56 AM
What is so new about it? let's face it, We all are prostitutes in many areas. Some do it with Body others do it with soul like low or unworthy services ( Writers,artist etc.) look up in the Webster's Dictionary.
 sunflower208
Msg: 70 (view)

Putting out too soon????
Posted: 2/11/2013 6:24:12 PM
there are lots of man or woman here just looking for sex only, if you want to call them friend?? if they are alike to each other why not? trash friend will find trash friend.
I am from the old school and taught my kids the same morals, have to get to know the person well or both have good intentions to build the relationships and features together then start with necking.
 sunflower208
Msg: 32 (view)

Is it wrong?
Posted: 1/27/2013 4:28:08 PM
just picture your self that you have two foot in two different boats ,guess where you'll be ?IN THE WATER.
CAN YOU SEE IT???
 sunflower208
Msg: 58 (view)

Boyfriend talking marriage
Posted: 1/24/2013 5:33:37 PM
I had broke up relation ship with the same reasons,when I meet guys I always make sure to let them know there will not be marriage. for some reason they only hear what they want to hear and they will try hard wanted me to change my mind and then change the relation ships. I am a one man woman very loyal and committed,but don't see the reasons to be marry again.
 sunflower208
Msg: 20 (view)

What to do when boyfriend wants to be with family on holidays and not you.
Posted: 12/25/2012 10:11:27 AM
Just love your self more,get over Him first then looking again,having two feet in two boats guse who would end up in the water.
 sunflower208
Msg: 40 (view)

The 7 types of POF guys. Which one are YOU? ;)
Posted: 10/12/2012 2:43:23 PM
Are we all still having fun here??Ha!......................................
 sunflower208
Msg: 21 (view)

cheating wife ???? now i'm here
Posted: 6/23/2012 9:56:12 AM
Yea, bad things happens to life, you are not alone,but we all have to pick our self up and move on.even you know It will take a good while.
You will get a lot of advice here,but you have to live with yourself not all other peoples life here. I think the most important step is to get used to live along be happy by yourself first (not to be afraid be alone.) and find yourself again,to know who you still are? what do you want for life? making lots friends man or women,don't get confused from all the strange advice. There is no short cuts about it,hope don't repeat the same. Chan's up!
 sunflower208
Msg: 49 (view)

She Doesn't Like My Kids
Posted: 3/19/2010 12:17:39 PM
Hey,
don't do that to your kids,2 years of that? you don't think your kids already know it?GIVE ME A BREACK dad.your kids comes first,I was in your shoes long ago,any body doest not show of love to my kids I kick him over the curb in no time.
She does not love your kids she does love you,take my world for it! you kids are part of you.don't be selfish on your own part!DO YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS!!
 sunflower208
Msg: 495 (view)

IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN?
Posted: 3/19/2010 11:36:48 AM
"PURSUE" MEANS TO ME IS "TAKE ACTION",LIKE PLAY CHASE GAME, TAKE THE FIRST MOVE,AFTER THAT IS CHLLENGE FOR BOTH PARTIES.I AM FROM THE MOST OLDEST COUNTRY AND...DOESN'T MEAN WE KNOW THE BEST.
LIFE'S ALONG IS A GROWING PROJECT,IT'LL NEVER STOP.
IN OUR WORLD THERE IS A LOT OF MISLEADING ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIERS,AND YET MOST OF US DON'T REALY KNOW HOW AND WHY WE ACT THE WE ACT.GO FIGURE?WE ARE JUST WHOLE BUNCH LOST INDEVEDULES ARE BUNCING AROUND AND AROUND IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD.DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!
"PURSUE" OR "PURSUE NOT" ISN'T A BIG DEAL.
 sunflower208
Msg: 74 (view)

CLWTR - Start off the year Rockin' - 1/23/10 at 13Cafe
Posted: 1/20/2010 4:42:21 AM
Hi,there
Love to dance,but I am not use to ask guy to dance I am not a shy person just never
use to do that and feels strange to me.
looking FWD to a great time.

Show ALL Forums