Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: just curious, trying to understand
 cckch
Msg: 22 (view)

just curious, trying to understand
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:55:55 AM
LOL!!!! I agree...
 cckch
Msg: 38 (view)

Has anyone ever met a mixed-orientation married couple?
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:25:38 PM
New word for you, Hearton? Homophobic? Really?

This is just completely nasty and everybody knows it... You liberals are a trip..
 cckch
Msg: 8 (view)

Has anyone ever met a mixed-orientation married couple?
Posted: 3/15/2012 4:44:47 AM
This is a disgusting topic.. Why brag about this?
 cckch
Msg: 37 (view)

To tell fiancee or not to tell his fiancee?
Posted: 3/15/2012 4:43:44 AM
Tell her..

I once received a message from a woman that was engaged to a guy that was trying to hook up with me... I blocked him, of course, and told her I would never date a guy that was engaged, married, or even just dating somebody else...
Had I known he was engaged, I would have told her if I knew who she was..

Don't let it eat at you... Just tell her.. If she doesn't believe you, that's on her...
 cckch
Msg: 16 (view)

Anyway to salvage this friendship?
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:58:20 PM
Good answer, dreamfire.....
 cckch

What do people see in married people?
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:54:38 PM
Get out and don't look back... I'm not really sure what you're asking... Sheesh... If you're asking others for advice on how to handle this, you're obviously not mature enough to understand... Run... Dang..
 cckch
Msg: 15 (view)

Just wondering.. Really...
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:45:50 PM
I certainly wouldn't mind answering the same questions either, OyVay...I mean what's the big deal? When you have somebody new to the site, why not make them feel welcome... And I don't quite understand why you have to bring up the celibacy thread just to put me down... It has nothing to do with this... I was simply asking a question.. But if you want to put me down for my beliefs once again, so be it.. It really does just prove how mean you people are... Seriously... Why??? I don't sleep around... I never did and I never will.. Why condemn me for it? Why bring it up in this thread?
Get over it... There are a few women out here that aren't sluts... I happen to be proud of who and what I am..

Where does this fit in to this thread??

I guess this site only wants dirty people... If that's the case, so be it...
 cckch
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2012 6:25:27 PM
We're all here for basically the same reason.. But not once have I read a profile that's asking for mean insulting mates... Do we really need to wonder?
 cckch
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2012 6:18:05 PM
@mrmisterme... Prime example...

Why are you so angry? I would really like to know.. You don't know me, but yet you're quick to assume something about me you know nothing about, and insult me... What the heck has happened to you people? Wow...
 cckch
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2012 5:33:06 PM
I don't quite understand the animosity towards repeat threads... What you're searching for doesn't always come up in here... I've searched several times in Relationships and have come up with nothing... I'm afraid to ask a question because so many of you are so critical of new posters.. When you respond to something that was posted three months ago, you hardly ever get a response.. There are a lot of new people coming in and so many of you jump all over them... Does it really affect your lives so horribly to see a repeat post?
I've had several questions to ask, but no way am I going to post them because of the negativity... I just don't get it....

I see all the time that what we signed up for in the past is now a paid option.. I can understand why so many people are going elsewhere.
I've met a lot of nice people here and at the meet and greets, but I'm not sure it's worth it anymore... So many angry people...

It shouldn't be that hard to understand. The rule clearly state no redundant threads. Policy is to delete redundant threads. As a courtesy I have just closed threads in relation to changing features and directed people to ONE thread.

So what you consider is animosity is in actuality an expectation to follow the forum rules.

cckch
Msg: 15 (view)

Question.. Trust him or not?
Posted: 3/13/2012 5:24:47 PM
Dump him and don't look back... Neither you or the child deserves to have this kind of person in your lives... He obviously doesn't care, so don't care about him.. Your child will thank you for it...
 cckch
Msg: 19 (view)

X's kids
Posted: 3/13/2012 4:24:06 PM
Wow... No way.. smarten up... Go....
 cckch
Msg: 117 (view)

Do u believe in love at first sight???
Posted: 3/13/2012 4:21:42 PM
Absolutely not... You can't fall in love with looks alone.. If we could, we'd be setting ourselves up for more heartache than we already have....
 cckch
Msg: 36 (view)

When to move in together???
Posted: 3/12/2012 1:50:59 PM
I agree, A Gent... Great answer!
 cckch
Msg: 35 (view)

When to move in together???
Posted: 3/12/2012 1:46:29 PM
I agree with Landra... When he asks you to marry him.... And you do....

good answer, Landra...
 cckch
Msg: 35 (view)

Herpes Dating
Posted: 3/10/2012 8:31:38 AM
Absolutely... Yes....
 cckch
Msg: 75 (view)

Would you date (get in a relationship with) yourself?
Posted: 3/10/2012 8:07:21 AM
I've been in a relationship with myself for three years... I like me.. :).. And I will continue to be alone with myself until the right guy comes along...

I guess what you're really asking is, would I date me if I was a guy? I would have to say, probably not if the guys are into whatever the world is handing them... These days guys want what my kind just can't give them.. Now... An old-fashioned guy that is into clean old-fashioned girls, you bet.... Bring it on..

I'm quite happy just having coffee with somebody, going out to dinner, and maybe dancing the night away.. But at the end of the day, I go home to myself.. I cuddle up to my dog, read a book, chat with my many family members and friends on FB, and play games on the puter... I'm quite comfortable dating myself... :)
 cckch
Msg: 238 (view)

How many women fantasize watching their man with another man?
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:43:40 AM
I'm with you, Grove... My gosh.. Is this really what it's come to?

Homophobia is just a made up word... I have several homosexual/bisexual friends.. I certainly do not agree with their lifestyles, and I'm sad that I'll have to attend the funerals of those infected with AIDS...

Why any woman would want to see her guy with another man is beyond me... It's just downright sick.. I would never agree to be with another woman.. The thought of it stirs up bile in my throat.. The world has gone mad...
 cckch
Msg: 25 (view)

thin/hot women into overweight guys?
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:33:14 PM
I've always been tiny-that is until the last year.. I went from a size zero to a size 7. I pretty much consider myself fat..

I've always been attracted to stocky guys.. You know, the Kevin James type... Not obese, but hefty... Obesity just has too many heath problems to deal with...

But listen... If this girl likes you for who you are, just go with it... It's not that uncommon for people to not be shallow...
 cckch
Msg: 466 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:10:09 PM
@xgillybx.... Thank you... Lol... I tried to explain that and got attacked..

:)
 cckch
Msg: 9 (view)

Demanding strangers, who want to meet within hours, want phone numbers, etc.
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:06:52 PM
I have the same problem, OP... I've had to block and report.. I even had a guy create two more profiles so he could contact me... He wanted my phone number after his hello... I now use this as a tool to test their character... If they demand my phone number after a couple messages, they're history... I've had them send nasty messages accusing me of thinking I'm too good for them..

This can be a scary place.. Be very careful... And be careful in this forum...
 cckch
Msg: 42 (view)

trust and belief in a relationship
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:28:00 PM
I agree, Out of the Ash... I have ten brothers.. I am so much more comfortable around guys.. But I too had to tone it down... I've never had casual sex and I never would.. I'm being targeted in this forum because of it... But... whatever...
 cckch
Msg: 41 (view)

trust and belief in a relationship
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:24:44 PM
You're a sweetheart, HeartOn... Whoever snatched you up is a lucky man.. :)
 cckch
Msg: 51 (view)

Am I being selfish??
Posted: 3/8/2012 3:04:46 PM
I'm in agreement with Consigliori..

I know this disease well.. and believe me, you do not want to be around people during a flare-up.. However, if it makes you want to blow off the person you're in a relationship with, it's best to end it...
 cckch
Msg: 453 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:52:00 PM
No... I'm not being extreme, deere rancher.. I know of a lot of women that have had a problem with penises leaking into their mouths.. I wouldn't know personally, and this isn't something I've ever spoken about publicly.. But man's penises are not clean... Not at all.. I mean, women have a lot of female issues, sure.. And sex doesn't help any.. But it's not fair to say women are dirty and men are clean... We all know women have a harder time at life with all the issues we deal with... But sheesh, do you have to make us sound filthy?
 cckch
Msg: 105 (view)

BIG FEET on women
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:31:43 PM
Seriously, OP? Feet? That's just too funny..
I'm 5'4 and wear a size 51/2 -6...
I personally have a problem with women being bigger than guys... I mean if I see somebody in a movie that looks as though she may be taller than the guy, I IMDB it.. Lol..
I could never date a guy smaller than me...

And for the record.. Whoever asked if big feet means big breasts, no... it doesn't... And small feet does not mean small breasts... :)
 cckch
Msg: 470 (view)

Not giving sex away without the relationship
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:14:14 PM
Well said. Yamaha650 Rider...
 cckch

Relationships HAVING to have a definition or title????
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:08:25 PM
I can understand that... But I'm not a casual or serial dater, and I do not engage in sexual activities at all with people I date... And I absolutely will not.. I mean, not until I meet the guy I know without a doubt I'll be buried next to.. Without a title, there's no relationship-just dating and sex.. I've just never been into that and never will... I guess I have a hard time relating because of it...

I totally agree with leaving before the fighting starts... That's just one of the many reasons I don't have sex with people I date.. If I'm not sure it's forever, it just isn't gonna happen...

I hope you feel less exhausted soon... There are good guys out there.. Few and far between, but they're out there..
 cckch
Msg: 451 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:46:40 PM
Seriously, thebreakingpoint? Penises don't leak? They don't get infected or drain infectious fluid when the guy has an STD or some other problems? Sheesh.. How old are you??
 cckch
Msg: 449 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:09:33 PM
This is all pretty interesting.. I'm not even sure why I clicked the link to this thread, as I'm usually offended by this kind of talk... I would never, ever discuss my sex life.. And I would never have sex with somebody I was "dating."...

I'm enjoying the conversation, though... Interesting how you women are just as comfortable as the guys are talking about it... I guess this is kind of like Sex And The City, huh? :)
 cckch
Msg: 33 (view)

Gays and Bisexuals
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:01:17 PM
With all due respect, does nobody worry about the diseases that are being spread around with these open bi-sexual, homosexual interactions?

I've been separated for 3 years, divorced just over a year... I absolutely do not have casual sex.. Stuff like this is scary.. I'm thinking maybe I should just stay single..

One of my closest friends is a homosexual.. He's hasn't been with a female since high school.. He considers girls his friends and doesn't look at them the same way straight guys do.. He's taking some dangerous chances now, as he's HIV positive..
I'm a little confused with the bi-sexual thing.. But hey, it's not me, so whatever.. Lol..
 cckch
Msg: 13 (view)

The trait which defines you
Posted: 3/8/2012 11:52:44 AM
I am a very passionate person.. I'm not a follower, and I stand by my beliefs... Always...
 cckch
Msg: 5 (view)

Relationships HAVING to have a definition or title????
Posted: 3/8/2012 11:43:19 AM
Sheesh.. You make a relationship sound exhausting... What's wrong with titles? It's at least nice to have something to introduce to people... Much better than, "This is my whatever, we're just having fun." Ya know??
 cckch
Msg: 62 (view)

Flirting while in a relationship: Is it cheating?
Posted: 3/8/2012 8:41:59 AM
I agree, Sheply... If you're still flirting with the opposite sex, you're obviously not complete with the relationship you're in.. At the risk of sounding like a Bible thumper, "If a man even looks at a woman with lust in his eyes, he has already committed adultery with her in his heart." I completely agree with that.. If hurting the person you love is less important than flirting, you don't deserve to have the love of that person...
 cckch
Msg: 91 (view)

Head of the household?
Posted: 3/7/2012 10:58:42 PM
I guess I'll chime in here... I'm usually just a lurker...

Personally, I have a lot more respect for people living a traditional lifestyle...If you really think about it, look what's happened to families, marriage, kids, etc.. Four out of five marriages end in divorce these days.. Families are torn apart.. When both parents are working, they have daycare raising their kids.. Then it's the schools and aftercare programs.. I really don't understand why anybody would have children if they aren't going to raise them themselves. Kids today are downright scary.. And being part of a non-traditional family is the main reason they're turning out this way..

Even when there are no kids involved, the traditional family is always better.. The man brings home the bacon, the woman cooks it.. This is how it started and it should never have changed.. Life was so much more wholesome when men took care of the land and hunted, and the wife took care of the house and kids.. Families were close.. They didn't worry about having nice things.. The family, as a whole, was much more important..

I am one of fourteen kids.. I was raised in a traditional household.. We all turned out to be respectful productive citizens.. Unlike many of my friends that weren't raised that way.. Now they're raising their kids the same way and the kids are just like they were.. It isn't pretty..

All of my brothers are heads of their households.. They're the breadwinners. My sisters take care of the home, the kids, and everything else that goes along with being responsible for everything except bringing home a paycheck...

If we all had traditional family values, the world would be a better place.. Our morals are gone, kids are being murdered every day... 12-year-olds are having kids and abortions.. Nobody keeps track of their kids anymore because they're too busy worrying about the almighty dollar..

My son was raised the same way I was raised.. He turned out to be a wonderful husband and father.. He earns a great living.. His wife has never had to work.. She stays home with the kids and takes care of the important stuff.. This is the way it's supposed to be... It's the way it should be...
 cckch
Msg: 117 (view)

LADIES: Over 45, how important are looks?
Posted: 9/22/2010 6:31:15 AM

has a full head of hair, he's got my immediate attention.

Yeah...just keep throwing THAT back in my face!!!

Bald heads are a serious turn-on for me..

Show ALL Forums