Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Fertility Matters
 RR Man
Msg: 95 (view)

Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/27/2018 10:11:25 PM
May I ask a really dumb question? I say dumb because I'm probably missing something.

On profiles, there is the question "Do you want children?" I'm 70 and any woman I were to go out with would be way past childbearing age. So why would a 73 year old woman reply "prefer not to say?"
 RR Man
Msg: 10 (view)

Did the sex section disappear?
Posted: 4/7/2018 10:51:44 PM
I had trouble finding it too. I don't remember how. But when I did find it, I made a good, old-fashioned browser bookmark for it and haven't had any trouble finding it since.
 RR Man
Msg: 91 (view)

When's the last time you met someone in real life to date?
Posted: 4/7/2018 10:44:50 PM
I can't see why using the internet is any different from any other method. The internet is just a tool. Some people who swear they'd never try and meet somebody on line don't think twice about going to a bar. Bars generally involve drinking, and that can lead to real trouble. Many (I didn't say all) bar patrons are alcoholics and drunk drivers. You can't always tell if a person's drunk by looking at them, and if you get in the car with them, it may be the last thing you do.

Then you have the sanctimonious advice columnists who tell people to meet in "church groups" or the like. Anyone remember the mass murderer in Wichita called the "BTK killer?" Guess where he met his victims? IN CHURCH.
 RR Man
Msg: 44 (view)

BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleague
Posted: 2/25/2018 1:22:22 AM
Just on work and relationships in general: When I got married, I didn't try to keep it a secret at work, but I didn't talk about it either, except with two or three close friends. At that point, I had decided to keep my personal life and my work life as separate as possible. One day this guy came up to me and asked "How's married life?" At that point, I'd been married for FIVE YEARS. Can you believe that?

And when we had our daughter, I made it a bigger secret than anything the CIA might have come up with. Quite simply, I didn't want to hear howsthebabyhowsthebabyhowsthebabyhowsthebaby 6,013 times every single day. Sorry ladies, but it was mostly the women in the office that would have asked that question.

My wife (now my ex) took offense at this. Yet when I told my sister about my wife's pregnancy, she didn't want my sister to know about it because the two of them never got along. Go figure.

On my last day at work when I retired, the wife brought our daughter along. Needless to say, it shocked a lot of people. One woman said "You didn't tell anybody about this." Actually, I did, but only the people I wanted to know.

I went there to WORK, not discuss my personal life with people I didn't care about.
 RR Man
Msg: 19 (view)

Username search, Is it gone?
Posted: 11/26/2017 10:09:35 PM
1. Make sure you are signed OUT of POF.

2. Go here https://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx?QgPlINJFqkWQqHplennJYA

3. Before you take your next breath, bookmark it.

The hell with upgrading. "Read my lips: No new monthly bills." If they used a credit system, I might consider it. (buy credits and use them to write to people.) I once belonged to a site that did it that way.
 rr man
Msg: 39 (view)

Moms and young men
Posted: 5/16/2017 2:35:05 PM

Oedipal Complex perhaps.

And a woman who likes older men has an Electra complex, right?
Only if both were born simultaneously would neither complex apply, right?

How about that new president of France?
 rr man
Msg: 50 (view)

Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 2/17/2017 10:35:38 PM
'My first ghosting experience happened long before the term came into use"
==================================================================
Oh, so it happens so much that they gave it a name?

OP, I'm sorry that happened to you. But it happens to guys too. It happened to me at least twice. Both cases, several dates and
everything seemed to be going great. Then....radio silence. In the last case (2014), I never saw anything on the woman's Facebook page about another relationship.

Only cowards hide behind voice mail. Sometimes I wish the damned thing had never been invented.

People, I don't know about you, but for me junior high school ended 55 years ago. At my age (69), I've no time for little-girl games. If you've met someone else, just tell me, OK? I'm a big boy
 RR Man
Msg: 53 (view)

Why are guys online so biased against black women
Posted: 6/1/2016 9:58:09 PM

Using a credit card and paying off the balance every month is the same out of pocket end result, but it's like getting an interest-free loan from the bank for up to 6 weeks, and building a credit rating and history for the future.

I have a Capital One Quicksilver Visa card that I get a rebate of 1.5% on all purchases. No annual maximum, no membership fee, get your rebate with an instantaneous statement credit.
So I charge everything that I buy, down to maybe $1.50. I probably don't spend $5 in cash per month. And yes I pay my balance in full every month. That bill gets paid as soon as my pension check hits the bank on the first of the month. If you need to carry a balance, the interest rate is very high, and you'd be better off with a low-rate card.
 RR Man
Msg: 35 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 1/9/2016 5:19:16 PM
"It is was it is, I am larger than average (yes fat) and it appeals to some and not others."
======================================================================
I'm one of those guys who likes bigger women. My ex was 340 when I married her in 1988. We broke up in 2001, but that didn't have anything to do with her size one way or another.

So, yes, I'd be appreciative of some messages from larger women. :-)
 RR Man
Msg: 31 (view)

Weirest/Lamest or Craziest Excuse
Posted: 12/18/2015 5:44:29 PM

Just kind of curious what some of the Craziest or Worse Excuse you have had from someone who decided to postpone or cancel a meeting.

There was this one lady I had high hopes for, based on our phone conversations. The day we were supposed to meet, she sent me an email saying she had to go to the police station to see about finding some guy who'd been harassing on line. After that, she wouldn't answer my emails or answer the phone.
 RR Man
Msg: 77 (view)

On older ladies
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:44:40 PM

And I agree with a previous poster who said that displaying a family portrait is not appropriate for a profile on a dating site.

I have seen numerous profile pictures of a woman posing with a male. Most of the time it appears that he's her son, but sometimes they look the same age. I've also seen photos of women posing with their young child or children. I can see where this could be a problem.

I've not been actively dating since one blew up in my face in 2/14. I get emails from POF all the time that say "xxx wants to meet you." I'll paste the screen name into the username search box and it'll be someone halfway across the continent or someone outside my parameters by a country mile. Where does POF come up with those emails? Are they from women who've viewed my profile? Or does POF just pick them at random?
 RR Man
Msg: 164 (view)

Meeting at your/his house on first date
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:16:12 PM
Interesting thread and I've read through all seven pages of it.

I have picked women up at their house/apartment several times, but in each case it was her idea. I would never ask a lady to do this.
Good thing I'm a nice guy, huh?

Internet dating is no different than any other kind. Look at all the people who hook up at bars and clubs, and go to one house or the other, and they both know it's to have sex. In a bar, there's at least an even chance that the person is an alcoholic. Or some kind of nut. Or both.

You just never know. The advice columnists tell you to join a church group to meet someone. Does anyone remember the "BTK Killer" in Wichita who killed a bunch of women? Guess where he met them? AT CHURCH!!
 RR Man
Msg: 1 (view)

ALERT: SPAM ON PROFILE PAGES
Posted: 12/12/2015 11:44:40 PM
There is a spam link on profile pages. It's a black and white drawing of a woman's head and a message like "Do not message me again. "

I clicked on it and it led me to a page called "fix my limp d**k" Do not click on this link.

I opened it by mistake. I even ran a system restore to be sure I didn't get a virus.
 RR Man
Msg: 119 (view)

Having Sex with Ugly Girls for Practice and Technique
Posted: 12/8/2015 4:06:10 PM
"Ugly in what way?"

There's no such thing as an ugly woman. God doesn't make junk.

Give me a down-to-earth plain woman any time over a thin, "hot" celebrity wannabe who thinks she's God's gift to men. Girls like that will just dump you when a guy comes along with more money or a flashier car.

If I get along with a woman, and she treats me decently, I don't care what she looks like. Maybe one reason the divorce rate is so high is because people base their relationships on what the other person looks like.

Guys that are too picky just end up sleeping by themselves a lot.
 RR Man

Post wiped out
Posted: 8/30/2015 12:42:39 PM
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this. I spent a half hour composing a post. I clicked on "Post." I was sent back to the password screen, although I was obviously logged in. I put my password in again, and was taken to the posting screen. But my post had been wiped out.

I've had this happen to me on another site as well. I'm not going to try to post anymore.
 RR Man
Msg: 184 (view)

Fetishes
Posted: 5/16/2015 1:37:04 PM
[i like a lady who will leave her clothes on especially a mini dress or skirt and very high heels]

Very SHARP high heels. I'm stark naked as I kneel in front of her to give her the oral pleasure
that she's entitled to. Thighs clamped around my head and legs over my shoulders. If I slow down
from licking her, she can give me a little love tap with those sharp heels as a warning. Harder
if I fail to speed up my tongue action.

I've never seen this addressed in BDSM literature, BTW. Seems to me heels could be a
powerful weapon for a dominant lady
 RR Man
Msg: 38 (view)

Performing Cunnilingus... How sweet it is!!!!
Posted: 5/16/2015 12:39:18 PM
I'm like the OP. I just luvvv licking ladies :-) :-)

One question though: Ladies, when you've got your legs clamped around my head, where do you like my hands to be?
 RR Man
Msg: 75 (view)

Should polygamy be legal?
Posted: 4/24/2015 8:50:16 PM

It might be legal in Nevada... and sort of semi-acceptable in Utah.

If the Mormon Church catches you doing it, they'll kick you out. They had to get rid of polygamy in 1890 so that they could become a state.

What some guys will do is marry his first wife legally. She's the only one that counts for things like taxes. Then he'll "marry" one or more additional "wives" in a private religious ceremony. As long as they're all consenting adults, I would think it's fine.

What ISN'T fine is the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint (FLDS). They're the ones that got into the papers a few years ago from men "marrying" underage girls. Their leader was this a**hole by the name of Warren Jeffs. I think he was convicted and sentenced to a long term in prison. What these clowns do is have little towns out in the desert where they practice child abuse. But it's hard to catch them. And like any other crime, it can be difficult to prove in a court of law.
 RR Man
Msg: 31 (view)

Bad grammar turn you on?
Posted: 4/24/2015 8:22:22 PM

"moments" is plural and male gender.

There is a hotel in Montreal called the Queen Elizabeth. In French it's "Le Reine Elizabeth."

I puzzled over that for years. Shouldn't it have been LA Reine Elizabeth? No, because the article modifies the masculine word "hotel", not the feminine "reine." The curve ball comes from the fact that "hotel" is not on the sign at all.

It's surprising how much I can remember from my high school French, considering it's been almost 50 years. I know enough words to navigate my way through the Montreal subway system, where the signs are in French only.
 RR Man
Msg: 23 (view)

Wants to meet you
Posted: 4/17/2015 6:48:12 PM

I love the meet me feature !

I call it Jumanji. Push that "yes" button and who knows what's going to happen.
 RR Man
Msg: 88 (view)

My girlfriend is going on vacation by herself
Posted: 5/10/2014 12:45:51 PM

I can see both sides of this.
There are people that aren't comfortable with separate vacations and others that are.

Someone else said this isn't a gender-specific issue. But you'd be surprised at how some people think.

My passion in life has always been riding trains. I had a buddy at work who was also a railroad buff. One day, shortly after I'd gotten married, I was sitting at his desk during lunch discussing trains. So this woman (strictly a co-worker, not a friend) walked by and said to me, "Tommy, forget about those trains. You're a married man now."

If I'd done what I felt like doing at that moment, well, let's just say I'd probably be doing life without parole.
 RR Man
Msg: 40 (view)

When do you give up on a new relationship?
Posted: 1/13/2014 7:30:01 PM
When she tells me her dogs sleep with her.
 RR Man
Msg: 26 (view)

loneliness question? Single for too long is not good?
Posted: 9/4/2013 7:59:11 PM
It is entirely liberating - come and go as you please, do what ever the hell you want - when ever you want.
Ask your married friends - ask how many of them wish they were single again.....
=============================================================================
Last week, I decided I wanted to take a short road trip so I got in the car and drove. Nobody even knew where I was. I spent four nights in cheap hotels across West Virginia and Ohio, then came back home. Did some hiking, sightseeing and driving scenic roads.

When I was married, I sometimes went to meetings of a 12 step group. Every time I told my wife I was going to go, I got three questions:
1) What time is your meeting?
2) What time do you have to leave?
3) What time is it now?

For #1, the meetings were always 830 pm, never any other time. Evidently that was too much detail for her.
For #3, she never would wear a watch.

No wonder I was depressed back then.

And can anyone relate about how friggin' TEDIOUS it is to have to explain some simple, innocent little action? Such as (when I was in the attic):

Her: What are you doing up there?
Me: Looking for something.
Her: What?
Me: A map
Her: What kind of map?

Enough said.
 RR Man
Msg: 84 (view)

Managing Political Views in Couples/Relationships
Posted: 8/10/2013 9:42:48 PM
I may be revealing my age with this, but sometimes a guy would ask a girl "who did you vote for in the last election?" to try to find out if she was legal age.
 RR Man
Msg: 83 (view)

Managing Political Views in Couples/Relationships
Posted: 8/10/2013 9:32:16 PM
I make sure our political views are compatible or at least capable of coexisting before they become my significant other.
==============================================================================
And if you're at one end of the political spectrum and your date is at the other: RUN LIKE HELL.

I found out the hard way with my ex.
 RR Man
Msg: 36 (view)

Meeting at His House on the First Date. RED FLAG right?
Posted: 8/1/2013 10:31:09 PM
"And do NOT go to his house, or let him come to yours. I hope you haven't told him where you live nor given him a phone number that he can look up (a landline)."
=========================================================================

You would not believe how many women that I had only talked to on line and on the phone told me to come to their house and pick them up! Good thing I'm a nice guy and would never hurt anyone.
 RR Man
Msg: 22 (view)

Wearing Panties For Sex
Posted: 2/26/2013 10:32:15 PM
'Maybe it would be sexy if she tied my hands behind my back and told me to get the panties off with my teeth."

Hey, I've had fantasies of a girl telling me to do that!
 RR Man
Msg: 76 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:40:28 PM
I'd probably do it if the girl asked me to, and if I thought it would help the relationship.

My ex and I used to have regular sex when she was on the rag all the time. We used towels. The subject of oral never really came up.

When you get right down to it, menstruation is just a part of life. A lot of girls don't like being shunned five days every month, and I can't say I blame them.

BTW, there is a town in Minnesota called Red Wing.
 rr man
Msg: 30 (view)

Aspergers and intense sex drive/interest.
Posted: 10/25/2012 7:43:13 PM
O.K. then, shut off your internet for 6 months and see if that gets you redirected to things you really want to do.
We did live without the internet before and I'm sure there are many who are wasting their life since logging in.
===========================================================================

Q: How do you know you're addicted to the internet?
A: When you're driving along the interstate and you go into a town at random to find the library. (this would be like around 1999-2000, when there wasn't a lot of wifi around)

I know because I've done it.
 RR Man
Msg: 53 (view)

Ever been turned on by a person's accent?
Posted: 10/19/2012 3:36:24 PM
"So have YOU ever been turned on by a person's accent?"
=========================================================
Yes, Southern. The thicker * the better

*both the accent and the girl :-)
 rr man
Msg: 42 (view)

Why do hot women date ugly men and visa versa?
Posted: 10/16/2012 8:51:47 PM
"There's more to a person than their looks. I personally do not rate good looks at the top of what I seek in another person. I'm far more interested in their intelligence, energy, education, personal style, taste in music, taste in books, health, interest in keeping healthy, etc."

Dolphina, you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. One reason for the high divorce rate in this country is people who chase after the opposite sex based on looks. When I was young and stupid, I passed on a couple of girls because I didn't think they were good looking. In retrospect, one of them might have made me a very nice wife.
 RR Man
Msg: 25 (view)

Sex and Aspergers
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:19:51 PM
All I had to do was read the criteria for Aspergers and I knew damned well that I had it. Aspies tend to focus on and be obsessed with one or two things. With me it's trains. I like to read old railroad timetables. If you don't know what they are, they look like an array of numbers on a page. With other guys, it might be baseball statistics, which can also be very dry if you're not into it.

When I was younger, I misread signals from girls all the time. It was like running a red light: I got hurt. I was terrified in social situations back then because I was bullied all the way through school. I had no concept of people's boundaries and I violated them all the time, even when I was in my late thirties. I fell madly in love with this one girl and all she did was act friendly and try to be nice to me.
 RR Man
Msg: 65 (view)

Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:08:20 PM
Since when have stretch marks ever hurt a guy? My ex was 340 when I married her and we had a kid together. She also had weight loss surgery.

Since being divorced, I've dated women who are older, big, have had kids or all three. I think stretch marks merely show that your girl has lived life. The perfect body doesn't exist for either gender. Any guy who insists on the "perfect 10" is going to sleeping by himself a lot.
 RR Man
Msg: 19 (view)

Separated Girls want Long Term?
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:06:21 PM

Just because her divorce hasn't been finalized yet, doesn't mean a woman can't start looking for a new mate.

Thank you, halycon. But when a man does it, he gets nailed to the cross. I was separated from my ex almost nine years before we got our divorce. It was due to health insurance issues. Think we were the only ones who technically stayed married for that reason? I doubt it.

We both started messing around with internet dating sites. She met a guy and went to live with him a good five years before we got our divorce.

One time I got a nasty email on AOL from a woman I'd never even talked to. It said "get your divorce" or words to that effect. The only way she could have known was by reading my profile.
 RR Man
Msg: 235 (view)

Sexy Lingerie; Intimate Apparel.... Do Men Expect It? Does It Really Matter?
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:26:39 PM

grannie undies and our old, worn out, comfy flannel nighty.

You sound like my kinda girl :-)
 RR Man
Msg: 84 (view)

Fetishes
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:20:48 PM
BIG girls, the bigger the better
Southern accents
Pubic hair, especially blonde :-)
Being mildly submissive
Plain white cotton panties
Porn showing ordinary women in ordinary surroundings at home.
 RR Man
Msg: 34 (view)

Religion and sex....
Posted: 8/22/2012 11:03:21 PM
I believe in Jesus Christ, although I don't belong to a formal church.

There's certainly nothing wrong with being Christian or any other faith. However, if I see a girl's profile and she goes on and on about religion, I'll go on to the next one. Some people put biblical passages in their profile and I've even seen screen names with a religious bent like john316 or something. If she's totally obsessed with religion, I move on.
 RR Man
Msg: 236 (view)

Plain Janes Better Than The Pretty Ones?
Posted: 8/17/2012 6:23:46 PM
From my experience, the Pretty ones are very conceited even when they are friendly, whereas the Plain Janes have better personalities and are down-to-Earth. Do any of you other gentlemen find that to be the case?
==============================================================================
I have, although I agree it's wrong to generalize and make blanket assumptions about people.

However, when I was young and stupid (around 20 or so) I knew two or three girls who appeared to be good prospects. I was even told by a third party that one of them liked me. However, I ignored all of then because I didn't think they were "good looking." Thinking back on it, one of them might have made me a very nice wife.

SOME girls who are "hot" (according to the mores of society) think they're God's gift to men. They'll date you and then toss you aside whenever a guy with more money or a flashier car comes along. Notice I wrote SOME, ladies.

Of course, you have to be attracted to someone if the relationship is going to work. But too many guys pass on girls because they aren't perfect. What a girl looks like really doesn't have a damned thing to do with the kind of relationship she could have with you. And you wonder why the divorce rate is so high?
 RR Man
Msg: 21 (view)

Did you ever pay for Internet Porn or are you only looking for the free stuff?
Posted: 8/17/2012 3:59:58 PM
At the end of June, I paid $7.95 for a three day trial membership for a site. Then the derecho (storm) hit and I was without power. The power came back on soon enough, but my Internet service was still knocked out. I kept up with email by using wifi at Wendy's and the library, but I couldn't very well look at porn at those places. So it was a waste of money. Maybe someone was trying to tell me something.
 RR Man
Msg: 80 (view)

craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:01:46 PM
Graigslist is my little gold mine for hooking up with women, So yes I do very much meet women for sex all the time. I average 2 to 3 women a month all very much in the mood and want sex now
================================================================Wow. Could you post what your ad says? I wouldn't mind trying it myself.
 RR Man
Msg: 79 (view)

craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:45:56 PM
90% of the females on CL are enormous fatties and the other 9% think they aren't fat when they are.
================================================================
Time for me to check Craigslist out, then. I just LOVE big gals. The bigger the better.
 rr man
Msg: 10 (view)

Sensitive Dominance?
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:59:14 PM
"I find men who like sensual domination to respond well to "Young man" and/or "Little boy". "
============================================================
I tend to date women older than me. One of them called me "kiddo" when we were starting to have sex. I found it to be an intense turn-on, and I finished long before I should have.

I guess I'm mildly submissive. No whips or chains, for me, though.
 rr man
Msg: 17 (view)

Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:49:42 PM
"Apparently I'm a hair grabber. Who knew?!?!?!!! He can't hear verbal instructions because my thighs are pretty much clamped around his head most of the time. He moans so sweetly when I have a fistful of his hair and am grinding into his face... honestly.. I'm not sure how I haven't broken his nose yet."
===========================================================

You sound like my kinda girl!
 rr man
Msg: 59 (view)

Noise during sex?
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:32:19 PM
Right after I broke up with my ex, I had a tiny efficiency apartment that was in the back of this lady's house. When she talked on her phone, I could hear every word if I'd wanted to. And I assume she could hear me too.

I had a couple of ladies visit me, and damn it, they just wouldn't be quiet! Even though I explained to them that the lady was a devout Jehovah's Witness.

At least she didn't evict me. She even met one of the ladies and didn't say anythinb about it.
 rr man
Msg: 28 (view)

Sex during your period?
Posted: 6/19/2009 8:19:22 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this: You have to be careful with blood. If it's just a bar pickup, I wouldn't do it. Blood is the vehicle that carries AIDS.

But if it's a girl you're having a relationship with, why not? My ex and I used to do it all the time, no problem. A girl's period is just part of life.

As to red wings, I might be a little hesitant about that. But I might be willing to try it if the girl wants me to.

This thread has come up before. I loved the response one girl gave: "If you're going to shun ME one week a month, then I'll shun YOU one week a month, and I get to choose the week."

Atta girl!
 RR Man
Msg: 2 (view)

Review my profile?
Posted: 2/25/2009 6:55:46 PM
Thanks, arahni. I liked what you wrote, and I copied and pasted it into my profile with a couple of minor changes. I see where I was repeating myself by giving my height and weight in the body of the profile when they're already in the heading.

But me pine over my ex? No way, never!!! If I was giving that impression, I'm glad you called me on it.

Thanks
 RR Man

Review my profile?
Posted: 2/24/2009 12:43:02 AM
I'm going to be brave and brace myself for some criticism, hopefully of the constructive variety. I've been on this site a while. I've had very few women contact me. In fact, I was really surprised to read that some guys get hit on all the time. Must be nice.

I write well, and I've had many letters to the editor published. Plus I've written 350 pages of a novel. But when it comes to trying to sell myself on a profile, I have trouble finding the right words.

I have optical insurance this year and I'm getting ready to buy a new pair of glasses. Could I have some suggestions about what kind of frames would look good on me? I'd like to hear from the ladies on this. (My ex already told me to forget about John Lennon glasses).

I've done very little dating the past year or so, and I'd like to get things rolling again.

Thanks
 RR Man
Msg: 14 (view)

How do you stay motivated to keep up the search?
Posted: 2/7/2009 8:57:49 PM
Or - are you tempted to go back to spending Friday evenings with a good book, an old movie and a glass of wine - and just forget about putting yourself out there!!!

That sounds good to me. I've been reading a lot of novels lately (plus I've written most of one). I just got tired of being the victim of stupid little games.

One lady stood me up after I drove 75 miles to meet her at this restaurant. I sat in the little alcove next to the hostess' desk for 45 minutes before giving up and going back home. She sent me an email saying she had been waiting in her car. And I didn't even know what kind of car she was driving.

I met another lady for dinner and we seemed to hit it off. We even talked on the phone and on email after that. But then, out of the clear blue sky, she quit returning my phone calls and emails.

Same thing with the last lady I really dated, and I went 300 miles to see her. Then one day I called her and she acted really strange on the phone, said she couldn't talk and would call me back. But I never heard from her and she hadn't been shy about calling me.

Guess what, ladies: this isn't friggin' junior high school. If you met somebody else, just tell me. Unless we were really serious, I'm a big boy and can take it. But don't play all these stupid little games. I did'nt fall off the turnip truck yesterday, you know.

Being alone has never bothered me. I like coming and going as I please. If I want to take a hike, I get in the friggin' car and go. No long, tedious explanations of everything I do. When I was married, I felt like I was 15 again when I had to ask my dad if I could take the bus downtown.
 RR Man
Msg: 34 (view)

Has anyone practiced COMPLETE abstinence for sometime?
Posted: 2/7/2009 8:44:51 PM
But, I tell ya, the crappy economy and lack of money is affecting my desire for sex...
===========================================================
Most people don't realize it, but the birthrate went way down during the Great Depression. And you didn't even have modern birth control, much less abortion. Just condoms and precious little else.

People must have been a little more responsible then. If they couldn't afford to take care of a kid, they didn't do anything that would make a kid. Duhhhhhh
 rr man
Msg: 14 (view)

So, where do you 'hide' your condoms?
Posted: 6/28/2008 3:19:09 PM
hehehe I once had a big black bag that I carried to my boyfriends home.
I guess this is an issue that's come up more than once since people started dating off the Internet, and traveling considerable distances to do it.

You travel 100 or 150 miles to go out with a woman. Of course, you hope and pray that she will invite you to spend the night with her, and not on her sofa. So you pack a bag. But it's a good idea to keep the suitcase out of sight, like in the trunk or under some other stuff. If she were to see the suitcase, she might figure you EXPECT her to go to bed with you, and she might not be "that kind of girl."

Show ALL Forums