Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Motorcylces and dating
 Steveo480
Msg: 136 (view)

Motorcylces and dating
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:38:42 AM
Murdering fish? Did someone actually say this? Anyway I have seen plenty of womens profiles with bikes in thier pics. They are looking for like minded people, why is that so hard to figure out? If you dont like bikes then click the next profile instead of coming here whining and ****ing about how every profile isnt made to suite you, seems simple enough to me
 Steveo480
Msg: 4 (view)

Ask a girl, and only a girl
Posted: 6/25/2012 1:06:32 PM
Just ignore and skip over the male responses, your still going to get the womans responses regardless of how many men respond.
 Steveo480
Msg: 60 (view)

moustaches
Posted: 6/25/2012 12:51:17 PM
This may come as a shocker to you but not every man is here to look good for you. If you dont like what you see then go on to the next profile, problem solved!
 Steveo480
Msg: 14 (view)

He claims his site was hacked
Posted: 6/25/2012 11:05:37 AM

Why is a little bit of snooping so vilified, especially when the snooper does find out that they're being screwed over? Sorry, but if you snoop and find a hell of a lot of damning evidence, the snooping was damn justified. Why invest months or years in someone while you blithely ignore warning signs, only to have the world come crashing down around you later on? I don't understand why, when someone comes in here and tells us that their partner has been cheating and they found out because they snooped a little, the snooper is the bad guy. So it's better to just lay down and let yourself get shit on?

What do we do, wait for our house to fall down before we do a termite inspection? Why bother checking your credit score, bank statement, pay stubs, etc., because that's snooping, too.

Now that is spot on
 Steveo480
Msg: 68 (view)

So, she had a kid, have I done enough?
Posted: 3/18/2012 3:41:07 PM
You seem to have a problem with single mothers yet its guys like you that keep making them that way. Your a good reason why some should be court ordered to go to the hospital and get neutered.
 Steveo480
Msg: 585 (view)

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Viewed Me Now a Paid Feature: Please post comments here
Posted: 3/14/2012 9:17:05 AM
Facebook killed mysapce and eventualy the same thing will happen to this site and they know it so thier cashing in before the bottom falls out. Remember its the people who made this site what it is and if it comes down to it we all can end up somewhere else and pof will still be here listening to the sound of crickets. lol
 Steveo480
Msg: 8 (view)

Matches aren't good
Posted: 11/28/2011 1:15:40 PM
Ya get what you pay for?

Pfft Pay sites are no better. Think about it..for every good match they thats two paying customers they lose. Thier not there to find the love of your life thier in the business to make money and the longer your single the more money they make
 Steveo480
Msg: 4 (view)

Is this normal?
Posted: 10/5/2011 1:30:28 PM
Talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel. From what you have written he seems to really care for you. He may feel the same way but not sure how you feel or he may not, either way you two seem to have a very strong friendship and something special in its self.
 Steveo480
Msg: 94 (view)

Gold Fish required now to see sent message status???!!!!
Posted: 12/7/2010 2:04:15 AM
This is total crap Im not going pay. I liked the sent mail status but not to the point to paying a fee for it. What Im most worried about is that he gets away with this there will be more and the more it cost the more people will leave. No not everyone will leave suddenly at the same time, if they did he would be out of business by the time he woke up in the morning. The fact is most of us already have accounts on other sites and the worse this site gets we will be logging in less often and eventually not at all. Markus could take a lesson from my space, it kept changing for the worse and now its full of old dusty abandoned profiles and pretty much a slowly sinking ship.
There are other sites that are free and one that hasnt been mentioned is mingle 2 dot com and its 100% free. Also it has a sent mail status and a lot of other features as well. Singlesnet is a pay site but you dont have to pay if you dont want to and can still email paid members. The best thing it has is a chat room and I meet a lot of people in there
 Steveo480
Msg: 7 (view)

What exactly is wrong with serial dating?
Posted: 12/6/2010 8:27:05 AM
Make sure your dates know from the first contact of comunicating that your not looking for a relationship and just want to casualy date. There are plenty of women who are looking for the same. Find like minded women to date and that should solve your problem.
 Steveo480
Msg: 885 (view)

Why do so many people seem to hate cops?
Posted: 12/5/2010 6:38:16 PM
Because most people have been harrassed or bee rude to by cops more than theyve been helped by cops, I know I have. Most seem to be buulies who like to abuse thier power and are corrupt. Try being on the recieving end of it and you will quickly get your answer. Yes I know there are good cops out there but they are very VERY few and far between. One small example I can give is one time a friend and I were pulled over cause we matched the description of two guys that robbed a convieniance store. We were both roughed up and treated like animals even after we were cleared as suspects so there you go and thats just one example, I have more but feel like typing them all. Lastly cops can kiss my stinking sh!+ stained a** As far as the good cops like you... yall are the true heros and God bless you guys!!!
 Steveo480
Msg: 61 (view)

Where does one meet TALL women
Posted: 12/5/2010 11:27:07 AM
Improving your profile and posting a pic would help tremendously. Basicaly all you have in there is complaints about POF and makes you come off as whiny.
 Steveo480
Msg: 6 (view)

friend is just a weird dude, paranoid, asks questions
Posted: 11/21/2010 11:17:47 AM
Sounds like he has mental issues and i dont think the weed has anything to do with it
. If hes paranoid stoned Im sure he is when hes not. Its has to do with the kind of person you and your mental state and with his mental state he should get some counseling or checked into a hospital and quit over indulging in smoking and drinking.
 Steveo480
Msg: 18 (view)

Are professional pictures better?
Posted: 11/20/2010 2:11:08 PM
I would stay away from professional pictures, I think regular pics say so much more about who you are and waht you look like. i meet a woman that had one of those glamour shots posted and of course she looked beutiful but when I met her face to face YIKES!!
 Steveo480
Msg: 23 (view)

Is sexting cheating?
Posted: 11/20/2010 1:58:00 PM
If they have to hide it from thier SO then its cheating but if thier SO knows all about it and ok with it then its not. I wouldnt like it nor would I want to do that to who Im with.
 Steveo480
Msg: 31 (view)

Leaving The Bathroom Door Open
Posted: 11/20/2010 12:05:31 PM
Heres what you do... Eat a bunch of develed eegs and beans and drink beer, then the next day go take a dump with her in the bathroom and once the smell gets to her she will never want to be in there with you ever again
 Steveo480
Msg: 15 (view)

Getting drunk early in the dating process.
Posted: 10/28/2010 12:58:23 PM
Her being that drunk on a first meet would be a huge red flag, not a good thing. Shows a possible drinking problem. However since you didnt let her drive home, and Im glad you didnt, you could have driven her home or called her a cab. No excuses for bringing a drunken stranger into your home. I know you were looking out for her saftety but dont risk your own.
 Steveo480
Msg: 69 (view)

Looking elsewhere for satisfaction
Posted: 10/26/2010 1:18:44 PM
What your doing is selfish in my opinnion but the only one it really matters to is your bf and it seems he has a problem with it. You need to end it with him so he can move on and you can find your "satisfaction" and dont be trying to get in to any relationships cause your not relationship material. Enjoy your youth and screw all you want and have fun, just be sure to use protection.
As far as diesel and apollodufus, if you believe the crap your saying then why dot you copy and paste your posts to your profile. People considering dating you need to know how you feel about that. My bet is that your too chicken sh!t to do so, therefore your going to continue to lead people on and they wont find out till they become ill. Would you want your father to take that attitude toward your mother.
 Steveo480
Msg: 377 (view)

Pets in Bed
Posted: 9/30/2010 11:18:05 AM
Whats so gross about a pet in the bed? Its no differant than you lovers skin flakes, hair, farts, dandruff, drool and other wet spots in the bed.

Show ALL Forums