Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Wish we could warn each other about bad dates
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 42 (view)

Wish we could warn each other about bad dates
Posted: 2/13/2019 5:33:45 AM

How can that happen? Why not block/delete him after just one?

So much wrong here ... sad

How can it happen? By sending one photo after the other in one shot. Of course, block/delete once he does this and you see what a lunatic he is.
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2019 7:02:07 PM

I have a warning: WARNING, if it smells like a skunk, it's a skunk..................If it waddles like a duck, it's a duck.............easy peazy.
Beware of skunks who waddle................SMH

Sometimes you don't know it's a duck or skunk until you have already met them. Not everyone lays out their cards before meeting --- I guess they figure they have a better chance of getting what they want.
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 82 (view)

Are you ready to sleep with these two?
Posted: 2/11/2019 6:58:46 PM
I have cats and they sleep in my bed every night. However, if I were to ever to have a man over and we were going to have sex, the cats would be out of the room and the door would be shut. I don't need any judgey looks from my cats .

As for a toddler waking up in the middle of the night and crawling into bed? Hell no. If a man I was with had a kid and the kid crawled in the bed in the middle of the night, I would be out of the bed in a hot second and would sleep on the sofa.
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2019 5:59:09 PM
There is a guy on POF named Rich. He is from Middle Island, NY (Long Island). I met him on a different dating site but he is here now. The guy is a weirdo. I won't post his username here since it is against forum rules.

He is a nice-looking guy and seems very sweet and down to earth. Gave me his phone number almost immediately. Well, it turns out all he wants is a hand job in his car on the first meet. He doesn't want to date. He is only looking for someone to meet to get a hand job from and to tell them about all his weird sex fetishes.

I don't judge anyone for fetishes but that shouldn't be discussed until you've gone out a few times and are getting to know one another. This creep wants to meet but then tells you he doesn't want to go in the restaurant or whatever -- he only wants to park in the parking lot and for you to give him a hand job. (Exact reason why you should drive yourself to any meets with people!)

He will send multiple photos of his private parts as if that is going to entice you to come give him a hand job.

He is a Class A CREEP, WEIRDO.

I also suspect that he is married or lives with a girlfriend.
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 6 (view)

Loucifer
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:24:28 PM

Careful ladies. Loucifer has been living together for over 8 years. He is a liar and a cheat. He spends all day here. He is trolling whilei am at work. I finally found my breaking point. Don't be fooled. He seems very sweet and charming bit he is toxic.

And, yet, you are still with him. Let him find someone else! Maybe he will move in with them!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 221 (view)

Physically abused for the first time
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:23:08 PM
RUN!! If he did it once, he will do it again.

I was in an abusive relationship for years, always hoping it would get better. It never did. He tried to literally kill me more than once.

NO EXCUSES! Alcohol is not an excuse!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 22 (view)

If it pleases the court - Exhibit A
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:14:27 PM

- lol. desperate much?!

LOL!! Seriously!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 33 (view)

Is this what happened when The Children of the Corn got old?
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:05:59 PM
I don't use any filters on my photos and I hate when anyone does --- man or woman! It's crazy. You fake your photo to look a certain way --- perfectly clear and smooth skin, huge eyes, big lips, teeny nose, etc. What happens when you meet someone in person?!?!?!

I used to be friends with a woman who was in her 60s. She looked her age but was pretty. She was fun to be around and had a good, but somewhat airheaded, personality. The photo she used for all her online stuff (including dating sites) was from when she was in her 40s and looked nothing like she looked today! I asked her what will happen when she meets one of the guys and how will she explain the difference. She said she never really thought of that! LOL!

My photos: no filters, no makeup. What you see is what you get. I don't think I'm "that bad".

Women use filters and a ton of makeup due to pressure from me. You have these guys who are sloppy, chubby, have moobs, can't dress properly and, yet, they all expect a beautiful woman with a Kardashian body. My feeling is this: The day you have the body of an Adonis, the bank account of Jeff Bezos, and the looks of Brock O'Hurn, don't come to me asking for a perfect face and body!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 18 (view)

If it pleases the court - Exhibit A
Posted: 2/7/2019 7:47:55 PM
Would some of you please look at my profile and tell me what you would change? I'm talking about the written Part. I'm not going to change the photos but I may add some if I take any new ones. And the big cats are part of me so they stay.
Thank you 🦁😊
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 83 (view)

Ladies. how many messages do you receive?
Posted: 2/4/2019 6:11:04 PM
When you are receiving a lot of messages, chances are, they are Catfish. I usually get a couple here and there. Then, in one day, I will get a bunch and all from guys who are all over the country. Catfish for sure.

And if it's a man or woman who is amazingly hot and perfect, that is DEFINITELY a Catfish!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 7 (view)

Asking for sex? Nudes?
Posted: 2/4/2019 6:06:13 PM
It's very disheartening and makes me want to get off dating sites for good. Problem is, I don't go to bars and there aren't any places around here to meet people. I truly feel like I am going to be alone forever.

I'm thinking these males come to dating sites like this thinking that women are so desperate that they will have sex with anyone just because they are desperate. I even had one guy ask me if I ever "fooled around" in the snow when I mentioned that I love snow. I immediately cut him off and deleted him.

Let's not even start on the Catfish! LOL!!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 19 (view)

Would you rather I lied about it?
Posted: 2/3/2019 7:18:27 PM
I would never date anyone who used drugs (other than the occasional 420)

If he is living with his ex, is there a reason? Financial reasons perhaps? Do they share a room? If it is for financial reasons and they aren't sleeping in the same room, I don't see an issue.

Criminal history? Depends. How long ago? How old was he? Is he completely clean now?

I prefer total honesty. But I would also be very careful!
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 1 (view)

Asking for sex? Nudes?
Posted: 2/3/2019 7:13:08 PM
I've been on POF for a couple of months now. Wow. I have not had any luck. I had several men reach out or respond to me contacting them but, sadly, all they seem to want is sex or nude photos. I do NOT give off the vibe that I am looking for either but that's what I've been getting. One guy even told me about all his fetishes -- I don't judge but I also don't want to hear about anything like that unless and until I am in a relationship. He also send me photos of his private parts.

Is this what this site is all about? Am I missing something? I have been out of the dating loop for years and I'm wondering if this is a new trend?

What has your experience been? I'd love to hear from the women and they guys on this!

Show ALL Forums