Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Revenge an eye for an eye?
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 167 (view)

Revenge an eye for an eye?
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:45:47 AM
I don't at all. Like the old saying goes............

Before You Embark On A Journey Of Revenge, Dig Two Graves.
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 48 (view)

Ex-girlfriend partying
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:42:40 AM
Honestly, break contack with her for a month or two to let you get over her a little then pick up a friendship after that. Besides maybe after not hearing from you for a while it might make her think twice and make her want you more.

Hell, if she knows you will respond to her calls and texts right away or you drop everything at the drop of a hat when she wants to talk or see you thats not good and she will run with it.

Just act like you don't care. If she texts you, wait hours to respond. If she calls let it goto voicemail then hext her a few hours later and say something like I didn't hear my phone and was busy, what up? If she asks to hang out say you've got other plans maybe some other time. Don't text or call her first ever(for a while) honestly make it loook like you don't care. It will be hard for you to do trust me, but it will make her want you more!
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 47 (view)

Ex-girlfriend partying
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:37:22 AM
That suck's man, im sorry to say you need to try to get over her. She obviously is playing games with you and enjoying hurting you otherwise she wouldn't have thrown it in your face like that. If she tells you she knows it would hurt you seeing her dance or kiss a guy then she turns around and tells you all about it.

Honestly if it's over then it shouldn't matter and she shouldn't kee throwing it in your face, that is really messed up.

I know it's hard to get over someone. Trust me, up till around Thanksgiving I was dating a girl I work with(yeah I know big mistake) and I really was falling for her. There would be times she didn't respond to my texts or phone calls, but no big deal I trust someone until I have a reason not to. I am also not posessive or jealous. Then I find out she slept with three guys we both work with behind my back. Two were while we were together and one was within four days of us being broken up. Honestly that killed me inside but I didn't show her it got to me and ended it. I am still civil and nice to her at work and will only talk to her about work related things but thats as far as I go with it. I'm not gonna lie, it still hurts when I see her and it sucks but trust me it does get better, I promise!

It took me some time to get over it but I don't want to be with someone who is like that, a cheater and dishonest. Hell I found out about it from one of the guys and not her!
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 15 (view)

Wedding Song
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:33:51 AM
Hehehehe Suicide Is Painless would be a fitting one. It's the theme song to the MASH movie.
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 4 (view)

My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:29:12 AM
Sounds more of a stalker mentality. Like a previous poster said if you were together for just a month he should be over you by now. Someone like this can be dangerous especially if he is a jealous type and has a temper.

Personally if it bothers you that much reply to his next text and basically tell hi to never contact you again and if he does you will press charges for harassment.
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 13 (view)

Would you be ok with your kids dating online?
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:15:49 AM
Nope, I will NEVER be ok with my daughter talking to a boy let alone dating while I am still alive.

Shes 14 and the cuties speech doesn't work anymore.
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 26 (view)

So I am not a cool mom when it comes to this
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:12:22 AM
Touchy subject. If they don't do it under the supervision of an adult in your house they are going to go out and do it somewhere else and not be safe about it and drive etc. Dont get me wrong, I don't support underage drinking but I deal with it ALOT at work and I am just playing Devils Advocate here.

I do retail Loss Prevention for a major grocery chain and it would alarm people to know the amount of kids(when I say this I am talking under 18) who come in and we catch stealing liquor. I have caught kids as young as 10 stealing vodka and even have had an 11 and 12 year old pushout a shopping cart full of over $400.00 in beer and hard liquor. We are on average catching more kids then adults and it's pretty scary.

Show ALL Forums