Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Holy Grail Vortex
 holiday311
Msg: 15 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:50:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=a4e_wlLb_kk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjWsiNJ7J3Y
I know everyone discounts youtube videos and for good reason. A lot of it is crap but I watch anyways and try to sift through whats reasonably possible truth and complete fabrication of imagination. AC was Tesla's main discovery and invention but that is not what I'm talking about. If you actually watch the first video I listed in the post above this one you will understand why I call it secret energy. He claimed that he powered machines with cosmic energy. This would be the energy I'm trying to figure out. He also used radiant energy in the daytime but that is an easy enough concept to wrap my head around. I used the term "Holy Grail Vortex" because I saw it in a few peoples websites and videos. The speculation is that somehow electrifying two metallic "stars of david"(for lack of a better term) and having them spin opposite of each other will somehow cause some sort of vortex phenomenon. I don't understand exactly what they mean but the idea intrigued me, hence this forum post. It is said to work along side some sort of symbol of the the sword and the cup. I know it sounds out there but I'm into that kind of stuff. Not that I think it's real but because I find it fascinating that some swear by it. I believe this will be my last post on this for I have grown tired of the subject. Peace to all of you and don't let cynicism guide your life. As Mulder would say, "I want to believe."
 holiday311
Msg: 14 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:26:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXSsRXBckIY Tesla's patented free energy generator
 holiday311
Msg: 11 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:47:40 AM
I'm trying to make valid questions about energy and the secrets behind it. Tesla did have an idea for channeling free energy did he not? Where does this energy come from? I'm not saying magical being are floating around our atmosphere shooting vortices from their fingertips, I'm saying there is hidden energy that people much smarter than me know about and I wanted a few opinions on that thought. If you don't have any serious thoughts on it than it would be nice if you refrained from self gratifying, superiority complex comments and moved onto some else's forum. Thank you and best wishes.
 holiday311
Msg: 10 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/16/2012 10:31:39 PM
Ok lets call it an "unconventional vortex energy thought" not "theory". Some crop circles have been proven man made by recreation and experimentation with people stomping around with 2x4s and making a design. Other crop circles could not be recreated exactly though because the folded over grass was not physically pushed down with a device but rather appeared to have been willfully grown or commanded into the direction of the design with no broken stems or damaged vitality.
 holiday311
Msg: 9 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/16/2012 10:17:11 PM
I get what your saying and I agree that a lot of this new age stuff is a bunch of crap. I guess I was correlating the vortex energy thing to the whole Tesla idea that energy can be generated for free. I don't know the intimate details of his idea but I know he wanted to experiment and eventually perfect a system to provide free energy everywhere by somehow channeling it from the ground. Some conspiracy theorists believe that JP Morgan had Tesla killed because of this idea. There is no money in providing energy for free and greedy old JP wanted no part of it.
 holiday311
Msg: 8 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/16/2012 10:08:28 PM
Sedona was mentioned in some of the stuff I read. It supposedly has quite a few of these vortices. I guess I've never used the word vortex enough to realize the plural is vortices.
 holiday311
Msg: 2 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/16/2012 1:09:58 AM
I'm not saying I buy the whole interdimensional beings thing but I just thought the whole idea sounded interesting. All theories have flaws otherwise it wouldn't be a theory. I definitely think Mary is somewhat full of shit. I just wonder if actual energy vortexes exist.
 holiday311
Msg: 1 (view)

Holy Grail Vortex
Posted: 7/16/2012 12:11:15 AM
I stumbled across a new theory lately and I was wondering what people think about it or if they've even heard of it. It's called the "Vortex Theory". It claims that Earth is actually wrapped in an energy grid and that vortexes of energy are scattered around the planet where energy forms a tornado of sorts. It claims that dimensional portals lie around these energy vortexes and that beings that have the ability to travel between different dimensions are using these portals. A woman named Mary Hardy has claimed she uses Holy Grail Vortexes that she conjures to communicate with these beings and that she can generate love energy into the grid. Any thoughts or experiences? It's also claimed that the beings are using these vortexes to create crop circles.

Show ALL Forums