Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Try Your Luck West Tulsa Friday July 13,2007
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 10 (view)

Try Your Luck West Tulsa Friday July 13,2007
Posted: 7/13/2007 3:40:56 PM
Well great maribeth,
And here I went & got a finger sandwich tray on my way home, & will prob look like a dork when I walk in! Ok, maybe I can't blame it all on the tray~!
Come on, be brave it is not near as bad here as it is in Houston!
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2007 4:29:34 PM
That sounds like a great idea Beth, is that cool with the hosts & Establishment owners?
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 7/9/2007 6:51:47 PM
It has got to be better than my last Friday the 13th! Count me in, this will be a first for me, & perhaps get to meet some great people.
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 24 (view)

How do you feel about communication?
Posted: 4/17/2007 4:35:32 AM
Ah, a subject close to my heart! Sometimes it is like pulling teeth to get someone to openly & freely communicate their thoughts & feelings. Sometimes it is hard to get a word in edge-wise! LOL ... I have experienced both! LOL
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 94 (view)

It's Not Over at 45
Posted: 4/14/2007 8:13:49 AM
So true Realist59 When we mature enough to know that the road to anywhere is wide open with endless possibilities, we find that it is a beautifully senic view!
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 49 (view)

Reporting And deleting Main images
Posted: 4/9/2007 7:15:07 AM
AMEN R.C. I totally agree with you! After all, fishing is all about the bait you use!
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2007 7:11:05 AM
I know I am a minority in my opinion here, but come on now, did your mommy teach you to be a tattle-tale?
So anyone who gets a rejection, or perhaps got one of there own pics deleted should start reporting every profile they find that violates the policy? Are we turning into soup nazi wannabes?
I say
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2007 8:56:12 PM
Oh come on now! Get a life! I have to admit I have seen the rules & wonder how cartoon pics & pet pics were allowed to be used, but does it really matter?
I have found that my sunset photos get terrific respopnse & since I do send thank you emails to those who wind up on my fans list. As a matter of fact it is how I met a very charming woman in England almost a year ago now & call her on the phone once a month or so!
Can I help it that I am not as attractive as my beautiful sunset pics?
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 35 (view)

How far would you travel to meet your date?
Posted: 1/2/2007 5:11:49 PM
Amen fairyx & sheerfantazy I have traveled many times for a first meeting. Not all went well, but that happens sometimes. Although possibly discouraging at the time, I would definately do it again. As a matter of fact, for some reason I seem to connect well with ladys from other cities, states, even countries. Perhaps it is because they take the time to get to know me?
Any ways, I think I have to agree, love knows no boundries, & when you limit yourself, you may miss the best!
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 2 (view)

relationships and the one sided marijuana problem
Posted: 11/5/2006 3:57:12 AM
tinka,
Is it the marijuana that makes him that way, or is it his true personality? I think that is the key question here. I think that if he really cares for you, he will make the choice to change what it is that makes him become angry over little things. If not, perhaps you will have to make the choice to find someone to treat you the way you should be treated?
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 41 (view)

What's a good girl to do?
Posted: 9/17/2006 4:04:31 AM
Perhaps changing your goal on your rpofile to something a little more serious, if that is what you are really looking for.......... if you list hang out, then that is the type of prospects you will attract. If you would really like something more serious, then try dating or perhaps LTR. I know I am searching for a serious LTR with the right woman, & will not even write to women who are not atleast looking for dating & sometimes not even those. I want someone who has the same goal as I do.
Part 2 ........ you are an attractive young woman, & unfortuately men your age are young & on the prowel.... where as more mature men have been down that road & know it leaves you empty in the end.
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 22 (view)

Why no follow thru???
Posted: 9/17/2006 3:53:20 AM
I think the problem is universal............ I get many one-line emails from women that say hello, not even their name.... I always respond to all emails, I am a gentleman.......... even after I send reply & introduce myself & give my name, they send minimal responses sometimes & still don't give their name. So why did they write?
I think it boils down to the person just testing the water so to speak....... not wanting to jump right in & find out the water is freezing! lol ... Rejection is a bummer....... no one wants to put their heart out there & be shot down.... I know I don't.... but it happens & is just a part of dating & seeking the one meant for you.
I was born & raised in Ohio, a Buckeye at heart & always will be! My best to you kfolive.
 rightshoe4u
Msg: 19 (view)

Very Disappointed
Posted: 7/8/2006 4:44:01 AM
AMEN brother! Thank You! Well stated. Ah the book I could write about experiences on other sites. lol
I have been a member here less than a week. A lady friend suggested it to me. I wrote half a dozen emails or so. I got a couple replies & several no replies. No worries, you can't expect everything, & some may be swamped with emails or as you say hasn't logged in in a bit.
I have actually received more contacting me first, which has totally amazed me! I'm no Tarzan, nor Fred Flintstone! LOL Thank You to the genuine people here, I think this is a terrific site! Two thumbs up! lol
Dating is not easy, real life or internet. I think you get out of it what you put into it. As they suggest, recent or accurate photos & well written profiles of what you are & are seeking are the keys to success.
Hope to write a more permanent testimonial in the future! Good Luck all & keep the faith, there is someone for everyone! I think this forum section is a real riot sometimes! LOL

Show ALL Forums