Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why does'nt she text me first?
 sedonajazz
Msg: 20 (view)

Why does'nt she text me first?
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:48:47 AM

Please don't tell me you are foolish enough to think that you satisfy her with your visits every two weeks.

She probably doesn't text you because she is texting some hard bodied f&cken youngster that f7cks the shyt out of her when you are not around.. COME ON..

Really you are delusional if you think a 30 year old woman is gonna be happy with sex with a married once every two weeks.. WTF???

Couldn't have said it better, this is exactly hitting the nail on the head!

And the reason she won't let you move in with her until July is obvious. She wants to keep using you for a while longer (for whatever reason) and then when July comes she will give you some lame excuse of why you can't move in.

I am curious though....what were you planning on telling your WIFE if you moved in with your gf? The fact that she would divorce your stupid a$$ then and take half of what you have may well change the game up for your gf! Just sayin...
 sedonajazz
Msg: 53 (view)

Your partners ex got more than you
Posted: 3/15/2012 9:45:29 PM
I don't understand why you are comparing yourself to your partner's exes? I mean seriously, how old are you? Sounds to me like you need to quit sniveling about what you think you're missing out on and grow up already. It just makes you sound very immature and all of this would be (and is) a complete and total turn-off for me as well as for many other women I'm sure!
 sedonajazz
Msg: 47 (view)

To tell fiancee or not to tell his fiancee?
Posted: 3/15/2012 9:17:42 PM
I think everyone has missed one important fact here. The OP stated that he does not have his pic in his profile. THIS is exactly why I will NOT date men who don't have pics in their profile. There is always a good reason why they don't! Oh they will make up all kinds of excuses. Believe me I have heard them all! BUT, I have also called out a lot of guys for not having profile pics when they message me. Inevitably one of two things happens when I do this. They either don't respond or they admit tohaving a gf, SO, whatever. Even after admitting to it they just don't seem to understand how I could possibly not be interested in sleeping with them!

Tell her. Just be sure to block your number first so you don't go through what the one gal on here did. Blocking your number is easy. That way you can remain anonymous but still have a clear conscience. What she does with the info after that is up to her.
 Sedonajazz
Msg: 170 (view)

First Date Expectations - Over 50
Posted: 3/4/2012 11:28:43 AM

And when I told him to stop it, he said "C'mon. You're no virgin. What's with the games??"

My reply would have been simply "And you're not 18 years old, so stop acting like it!" Then I would have simply LEFT the building (or wherever you were).

Show ALL Forums