Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8087 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/3/2019 4:50:38 PM
Trump just added something else to his list of knowing more about something than anybody else.
Trump proclaimed he knows more about drone technology than anybody else. At a White House briefing, he said:
"Having a drone fly overhead...and I think nobody knows much more about technology—this type of technology, certainly—than I do."
When was the last time Trump flew a drone? Probably never.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8079 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2019 4:56:12 PM
It's too bad that there isn't a rule that says if there's a government shutdown, the payroll to the people in the White House is also cut off. People like Trump might think twice about having a temper tantrum and shutting down the government to get his way. Although Trump and his rich cronies wouldn't be affected by missing a few paychecks, they would hate the idea of not getting paid on principle. Rich people feel that they are never rich enough.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 77 (view)

Ladies. how many messages do you receive?
Posted: 1/1/2019 6:40:50 PM
There are people who say "You will meet The One when you least expect it." That could mean 10, 20, 30 years from now. Are there people in nursing homes who are their 80's and 90's, who are still waiting for The One to magically show up when they least expect it?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 74 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/29/2018 8:13:04 AM
" I’d rather return to the ignorance is bliss state again and unknown stuff"

The problem with wishing we could've lived through our youth with the knowledge and life experiences that we have now, is all of our peers would still be making stupid life decisions until they get more life experience. Nobody wants to hear a peer say "That's a poor life decision" when they do something that you know is a bad choice. It would be followed by "What are you? My mother?"
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8070 (view)

Trumps Govt. shutdown = No figgy pudding...
Posted: 12/28/2018 11:01:36 AM

IMO one big reason Trump wants a WALL is it's a monument to TRUMP. Like his TRUMP buildings, it's an enduring physical structure that if built would likely be maintained for a long time. A BIG BEAUTIFUL wall is a visible testament to TRUMP, it's the kind of thing he lives his whole life building.

The Wall is a reflection of Trump's destiny and obsession to destroy everything Obama has done, like killing Obamacare, NAFTA, environmental controls, international treaties, etc. He calls every deal Obama has made, the worst deals in the history of the country, tweaks them a bit, calls it something new, and says he made the best deals in the history of the country-and his brain dead supporters buy into the BS. It's funny how his blue collar supporters never questioned the purpose of Trump giving tax breaks to the super rich-which, of course, includes the Trump clan.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 51 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/27/2018 7:49:52 PM

I've tried dating shorter guys but it just makes me feel too big, it really irks me.
------------------------
One was 2 inches shorter

You should've suggested that he needs to buy Gene Simmons Kiss boots to wear on dates.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 26 (view)

if you play with it too much, you will break it off eventually
Posted: 12/26/2018 10:45:39 AM

(Msg 24:)
Since I was a kid I always had crushes, knowing they'd never come to anything because the guy was always either not interested in me or interested in or with someone else.

That's called self-fulfilling prophecy. If you convince yourself that nothing will come of it, nothing will happen.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8057 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump go quietly into that good night
Posted: 12/26/2018 10:20:35 AM
^^Probably at least the same amount he got from Boeing, for giving them a $24 million contract to replace the fridges on Air Force One.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 160 (view)

#looksmatter.
Posted: 12/18/2018 4:08:42 PM
So that's where I'm going wrong. When I do laundry, if something comes out of the dryer and it's wrinkled, I iron it.
I should be wearing wrinkled clothes to let women know I'm single. Maybe I should wear mismatched socks or mismatched shoes also, to drive home the point.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 5 (view)

Being on the Autism Spectrum
Posted: 12/18/2018 2:01:57 PM
I don't think the ratio of men versus women on this or any other dating site is your main problem in the dating world. It's largely the things you mentioned. If you live out in the sticks, do you expect a woman to pick you up and drop you off on every date? And can you afford to date, since you can't afford to live on your own? Good luck trying to find someone who will overlook all of your shortcomings.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 3 (view)

How do you meet someone nice and genuine?
Posted: 12/15/2018 2:54:52 AM
A good place to start is by getting rid of the negativity in your profile. The fastest way to chase away "nice" guys is to whine and b1tch about what you DON'T want. Nobody wants to date a Negative Nilly. There is no fun or joy in that.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8007 (view)

will there be many more chiefs of staff in this white house?
Posted: 12/14/2018 10:23:18 AM
"will chump throw his family members under the bus?"

Trump seems to idolize dictators who are known to or accused of killing family members who might of posed a threat to their power, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump throws any family members under the bus if he feel's any of them are a threat to his image of himself.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8000 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2018 7:10:09 PM

As for Barron, who knows, Barron is highly protected by his present wife.

He looks like he's being groomed to follow in his father's and grandfather's footsteps. He looks like a mini business executive, with his business suits at formal and semi-formal events. Who needs a normal childhood and learning how to socialize with people, when there's a more important goal of making more money to add to the family fortunes. That's probably why Donald Trump has no social skills-making money from an early age had priority over having a childhood and learning how to deal with people in a civil manner.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7997 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2018 7:55:23 AM
A current president might be immune to prosecution-but what about Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka? If evidence shows that any one of them or all broke the law-helped their father break the law-can they be prosecuted and possibly jailed at this time?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 127 (view)

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride for free
Posted: 12/13/2018 7:40:31 AM

I'm just tired of guys I don't like liking me and guys I do like not liking me very much.

That's better than having no guys liking you. Do you ever approach or contact guys you consider good looking enough for you, or are you just assuming that any good looking guy will not be interested in you?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7986 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2018 6:53:31 PM
"And, why shut down the Govt. over it?"

It's called having a hissy fit or temper tantrum, whenever Trump doesn't get his way. He's a man-child (more child than man).

Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 12 (view)

She's great but... she doesn't like bacon!
Posted: 12/11/2018 1:09:28 PM

Some people only eat fish and foul

Interesting choice of words. I don't eat fish because of the foul odor. To me, fish smells like rotted garbage. If I had an urge to eat rotted garbage, I would go dumpster diving in area that has stores or restaurants. It's cheaper that way.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 15 (view)

Would relationships be better if the honeymoon hormones never went away?
Posted: 12/11/2018 8:50:47 AM
OP: Are your parents-or anyone you know who are their age-constantly crawling over and pawing each other, and doing it non-stop the entire time they are with each other? If not, at what age did they stop doing that? There are a lot of couples who are married for decades and will be until their last breath, who don't act like teens with crazy hormone action going on in their bodies. Most people wouldn't want to feel that they will be pounced on the minute they walk through the door, and expected to be in a constant state of euphoria.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7982 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2018 7:40:30 AM
Is this Trump's version of Charlie's Angels, with Stormy Daniels, Playboy model McDougal, and Butina?
If Trump would've went through with the plan of having a Trump Tower in Moscow, the slogan for it would be
"What happens in Moscow stays in Moscow".
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7979 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2018 8:01:55 AM
Trump said the cause of the forest fires in California is from leaves not being raked. I wonder what he's going to say is the cause of snow storms in the mid-Atlantic states.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 119 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/9/2018 7:22:50 PM

Of course, when you find out the girls they dated are much much more prettier than you, you know you don't have a chance with them...

How do you know who a guy has dated before? Does he show up with a photo album that has pictures of his previous dates?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 21 (view)

Comrade Trump = Mad King Donald
Posted: 12/8/2018 6:23:39 AM
Trump tripped and fell into the swamp while trying to drain it. And now, he's one of the swamp monsters. Maybe he can get one of his undocumented immigrant workers to help him get out.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 12 (view)

What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 12/6/2018 6:17:31 AM
"Guy posing in front of a high end car or truck = I have a good job and am stable in my life"

Either that, or "I hope the owner of this fancy car/truck doesn't show up while I'm having pictures taken in front of it."
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 39 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 12/5/2018 4:48:51 PM
3. Is faithful.
4. behaves in a faithful manner.
------------------------
Get a dog.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 21 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/4/2018 7:39:39 PM

In a real relationship....the goal is to save for "we" things....not "me" things.
Nothing wrong with having seperate accounts....as long as their is honesty about what is being spent...
and there is mutual agreements to what should be put up for "our" future.

Where is the "we" and "our" in separate bank accounts? If it's treated as "our" money, should both people be able to see each other's bank statements, and see where "our" money is going?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 8 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/4/2018 7:56:10 AM

After my 1st Marriage fell apart, I never combined money again.

That's pretty much the standard practice nowadays when going into marriage/relationship number 2 and beyond.
But that's a catch 22 situation. Everyone says the key to having a successful marriage/relationship is trust. But keeping finances and assets separate indicates a lack of trust. I don't know how successful a marriage could be if there's a lack of trust.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2018 8:11:49 AM

Every guy wants to think they can still attract people 15 to 20 years younger, the vast majority can't.

Another problem with going after someone a lot younger is a lot of women in their 20's and 30's end up with a bad case of baby rabies. How many guys in their mid to late 40's and older want to go through the phase of having and raising kids (again)? There are some women even in their 40's who feel it's time to have a kid.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 4:49:47 PM
Out of the people I know who are paired up, pretty much all of them met their beau-to-be in real life-through friends-of -friends, being co-workers, chance meeting in public, etc. I can't think of anyone I know who met their dream match on line. They might have tried on-line dating, but it's a crap shoot-trying to find the perfect one among total strangers, and eliminating people who might be a good match, without ever meeting.

People trying OLD expect a guarantee that whoever they meet will be their dream Prince Charming/Cinderella, and will live happily ever after like in the fairy tales. And if that doesn't happen immediately, people feel they have been cheated. After all, in the commercials and ads they see, everybody in them meets their fantasy dream match as soon as they sign up.

People who run dating sites are happy when people don't meet their dream guy/girl. They would be out of business if everybody was successful in meeting Mr./Miss Perfect Match right away. They rely on repeat and long term customers.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 38 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/1/2018 6:46:32 AM
" I really don't think there was any obligation for either to remain faithful to one another, or take each other out for burgers."

So the situation each time is July shows up to his place, they f__k, then she goes home. The guy saved himself a lot of money by not having to hire a hooker to do the same thing.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 26 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 11/30/2018 8:01:01 AM
"... he has slept with other women these past 5 months"

Good reason to get tested for STD's.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 37 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 11/29/2018 11:46:14 AM
Maybe "cute" is not the right word to use. When I hear cute, I'm thinking of a puppy, kitten, or baby. I haven't heard it being used when describing an older woman/senior citizen.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7939 (view)

Posted: 11/29/2018 8:38:49 AM
"there may not be a market for tea pots and wagon wheels but look at all the things we import that could be made here."

Do you mean things like Donald and Ivanka Trump's clothing lines and those infamous MAGA hats, which are all made outside of the U.S. because of cheap labor? Shouldn't Trump be leading the charge to have everything made in the U.S. by example? It's a classic case of "Do as I say. Don't do as I do."
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 98 (view)

Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/29/2018 8:21:15 AM
" I wish that instead of asking "Do you want children?" the question would be, if you already have children, whether you want more."

That's covered in a profile with the questions "Do you have children" and "Do you want children". It's pretty clear to me.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 117 (view)

DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/28/2018 10:03:06 AM
"they are happy when children are separated from their mothers and caged like animals"

When these children are eventually released from their cages and get into some kind of trouble later on in life, the conservatives will totally blame it on their heritage, and say it does not have anything to do with them being treated like wild animals. Non-Americans are not allowed to have PTSD. That's an American only disorder. When Americans invade another country and blow it up to smithereens, killing thousands and destroying everything in sight, many of the military personnel come back with PTSD. There's no mention of the victims of war who end up with PTSD, after seeing their country invaded and seeing friends and family killed and their homes destroyed.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 96 (view)

Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/28/2018 7:07:44 AM
^^It could be because of all of the people who say "age is just a number".
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 29 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/28/2018 6:47:34 AM

Msg 25: He wouldn't let me break up with him...

Did he physically restrain you-chain you up? If not, YOU didn't want to break up with him. I agree with LIR-take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming him/her /whoever else you can blame. I pity the kids, because you're leading them to believe that your weird behavior is normal-which it's not.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 436 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/27/2018 7:05:42 AM
It sounds like the pilot wasn't very bright, if he forgot to attach the guy to the glider. That's like learning how to sky dive, and the instructor forgetting to tell you to strap the parachute to your body. I'm not the daredevil type, to see if I can defy death or serious injuries, so I wouldn't do it as well. Another thing I certainly won't try is bungee jumping. I get the vision of the one time the cord snaps and free-falling to the ground.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 24 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/27/2018 6:08:45 AM

I daydreamed about breaking up with him since the month we got together and I spent the last couple years with him fantasizing about his death.

It sounds like you should join your daughter in getting counseling. You daydreamed about breaking up with him from the very beginning, but you were willing to have 3 kids with him anyway. And then you fantasized about his death. Is that what's best for your kids? Bonkers is all I can say about it.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7917 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2018 3:57:14 PM
^^^That's going as well as all of the coal mining jobs that Trump said are coming back. lol.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2018 11:21:54 AM
I get the feeling, that if July's ex was to say to her, he dumped his girlfriend and came crawling back and asked to get back together, July would do it. She keeps defending his actions, and is afraid of not having a man in her life. Plus, familiarity breeds contempt. I've heard the same story many times, about other women who said they would never get back with their ex, and lo and behold, a lot of them are back with their ex.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 257 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:52:15 AM
I wonder if the flow of migrants would decrease if the U.S. had a policy, where people seeking asylum would have an easier time getting into the U.S., on condition they are willing to live in Alaska or the northern mid west-where winter temps can drop to 20 or 30 degrees below zero with a few feet of snow-for a minimum specified period of time.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 48 (view)

Time wasters
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:07:10 AM
I've been on a couple of meets with women who don't drive, and therefore don't have a vehicle, who are looking to date someone who drives and owns a vehicle. So what they're after is a someone who will be their chauffeur/taxi cab driver.
If they happen to meet a guy who is a good match as well, that's a bonus.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 407 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/25/2018 8:07:14 AM
"They (Women raised in an abusive/dysfunctional environment) think with enough love (obsession) and support,
(" help," make excuses for) a man can improve. (CHANGE him to fit her needs)"

What kind of effect does that have on the kids, when a desperate mother takes a guy that needs "fixing", because she feels she can't get a guy that doesn't need fixing? She's setting up the kids to be like her, since being in a dysfunctional relationship is their norm, and all they know about relationships.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7913 (view)

Posted: 11/24/2018 11:39:03 AM
So much for the NRA's and Trump's theory that the solution to gun violence is for more people to carry guns-after the incident earlier in an Alabama mall, where police shot and killed a 21 year old man, because he appeared to be armed, and now it looking like he was just an innocent bystander, and the gunman is still on the loose. If people start pulling out guns at the first sign of any perceived danger, naturally the police are going to shoot the people with the guns in their hands, and ask questions later.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 2744 (view)

Has anyone been brave enough to meet someone with no pic at all?
Posted: 11/24/2018 2:55:35 AM

I have said before- when people go to parties & other social events, do they walk around w/ paper bags over their heads?

In a way, some do-when their entire lives revolve around their cell phone, and block out the rest of the world. If they're walking across a busy intersection, they would rather take the chance of stepping into on-coming traffic than take their eyes off of their phone for one second to check for traffic. Turning people into mindless zombies used to be the theme of sci-fi movies, but now it's a reality with cell phones turning people into zombies.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 244 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/21/2018 5:31:27 PM

... many blame 'part' of that on the number of illegal immigrants working for cash.

I've had roofing work done on my house, and the roofer wanted to be paid cash, in exchange for a break on the price.
I've had car repairs where the mechanic wanted to be paid cash
I bought car parts and tires at a shop where they want to be paid cash
I had body work done on my car at a body shop, where the shop owner wanted to be paid cash.

What did the all have in common, besides charging a lower rate in exchange for cash payment? They are all home grown local guys-not immigrants. So it's not just immigrants who are looking for a job where they get paid under the table. When Trump introduced a tax break for the super rich, who benefited from the tax break? Of course, it was Donald Trump. Why isn't there an uproar about that? I wish I could give myself a tax break.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7879 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 8:16:45 AM

Our Dictator-In-Chief ordered Clinton and Comey prosecution? Are we living in a Banana Republic?

What would be the charges-or is Trump going to come up with a new law, that says if somebody doesn't worship him, they are subject to imprisonment? That would be straight out of Trump's favorite handbook, on how to be a ruthless and heartless dictator.

When a Washington Post reporter is murdered by a Saudi hit squad and his body dismembered, that is to be swept under the rug and forgotten, because having Trump say anything bad about the Saudis and their prince might mess up the arms deal that would see the Saudis buying military equipment from the U.S. In other words, Trump feels corporate profits are worth more than human life. Trump is turning the U.S. into a rotten banana republic.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 5 (view)

Can’t get this girl off of my mind
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:30:42 AM
"...although we never officially met we still had a great connection."

What you had is a fantasy connection-not a real one. Why didn't you two meet the first time around? Chances are, she's not who she portrayed to be (or maybe she is a he). If you message her and she agrees to pick up where you left off, make sure there's a face-to-face meet soon after. If she doesn't agree to it, she's hiding something, which is your cue to move on.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 7866 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 12:28:24 PM

Comrade Trump erroneously suggested raking the forest floors could've prevented the lethal California wildfires.

I suppose that if there was an avalanche somewhere, Trump would say it could've been averted if people shoveled the snow on the mountainside beforehand.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 105 (view)

My Cats are C*ck-Blocking Me
Posted: 11/19/2018 8:50:52 AM
"Cats aren't fun when they take a dump on something of yours."

My cat will occasionally puke if she eats too fast or too much at once. Whenever the cat gets the urge to puke, she will automatically head to a carpeted area, if she's not in one already. That's really irritating, because it's easy to clean up if it's on a bare floor, which just requires wiping it up, but a royal pain in the butt to have to clean the carpeting to get all of the puke out. And sometimes after cleaning the affected area, the spot is lighter in color than the rest of the carpeting. I previously had dogs, and they did the same thing too. It almost seems like ruining carpeting is in their DNA.

Show ALL Forums