Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why is it in this part of Va there are no pof parties
 fairfax_terrapin
Msg: 5 (view)

Why is it in this part of Va there are no pof parties
Posted: 7/2/2009 6:01:34 PM
Lynn (Buttercup 8), I'm curious -- did anyone show up at Jackson's after your post? I just saw it and was wondering how it went...

Cheers,
Jim
 fairfax_terrapin
Msg: 24 (view)

Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/13/2006 5:51:00 PM

If you don't like, why look???

Don't really have a choice sometimes... loved my ex, hated her tat; I've never seen a female body with a tat that I wouldn't have liked better without it.

But as someone else said, it's a purely personal thing and everyone has the right to do whatever they want to their body. I was just contributing my opinion to the discussion, which is and always has been that I hate tats on women. :)
 fairfax_terrapin
Msg: 26 (view)

Do men prefer it?
Posted: 7/13/2006 5:37:40 PM
I think it's much more logical. Snobby women are usually snobby for a reason -- they're hot. All their lives men have treated them special because, well, that's what we do for hot women; you don't see many snobby ugly girls, they're usually very nice, because they haven't gotten this special treatment all their lives. But then, they're ugly; guys would rather be with a hot **** that takes advantage of their generosity then an ugly nice girl; likewise, girls would rather be with a hot, abusive guy than a lardass that treats them like a queen. I think it's just human nature and it goes both ways...
 fairfax_terrapin
Msg: 17 (view)

Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2006 5:23:16 PM
I hate tattoos on women, the female body can be one of the most beautiful things on earth, why desecrate it? I know with younger (college / high school) women it's a peer pressure thing to show how grown up they are, but after that does any woman really think it makes her more attractive? I just don't understand the craze...

Show ALL Forums