Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Would appreciate a review of my Profile please
 greg43545
Msg: 9 (view)

Would appreciate a review of my Profile please
Posted: 2/11/2019 4:56:27 PM

spot4username: Get rid of that silly disclaimer on the bottom of your profile.

With all of the Identity Theft taking place on the Web, I think I'll leave that in there, thanks.
 greg43545
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2019 4:53:46 PM

: As the first poster suggested, most of your sentences shouldn't start with the pronoun, "I". This makes you appear self-centered. Condense your profile - it's too verbose.

Hmm, OK
By the way, I looked at the first poster's profile and I'm not the only one with a lot of sentences starting with " I ".

Take the picture of the football helmet out; it's against the rules. You need to be in all the pictures

If I'm breaking the rules with the helmet picture then there are 'Thousands' of others in violation as well. I see pictures of dogs, cats, cars, motor cycles, sunrises, sunsets, grand kids, etc., etc., etc. ....

Consider including a picture of yourself taken outdoors, engaging in one of the activities you enjoy.

At this time these are the only pictures I would consider putting into my profile. As the weather warms up, and I again get outside doing the activities I enjoy, I will indeed include those types of photographs.
 greg43545
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2019 4:40:42 PM
" SurelyIamShirley: I think I said it? "

Indeed, you did ....
 greg43545
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 2/10/2019 9:19:40 PM
Thank you for your observations.

So, as a woman, what would you recommend that would make my profile more appealing to another woman?
 Greg43545
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 2/9/2019 9:04:06 PM
Hello,

I have been working on getting my profile contents down to a reasonable size and still be able to get the information I want to present across to a reader. Could you please review my profile and give me some constructive observations?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Greg

Show ALL Forums