Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Student at 50+
 starlight334
Msg: 72 (view)

Student at 50+
Posted: 3/8/2014 8:15:12 PM
The question is not complete.....big red flag? For what ?
For looking at you ? For talking to you from the other side of the street ? .or going to a coffee/tea/soda ? What is behind the "red flag" ?
 starlight334
Msg: 152 (view)

Over 50...Are We Now Invisible?
Posted: 3/8/2014 8:05:54 PM
yeap the dice are thrown :-) pretty much
 starlight334
Msg: 305 (view)

Single (never married at all) men over 45
Posted: 3/8/2014 8:03:39 PM
Well single men after 45 will hardly give up their freedom. Also their blood is getting "free" of hormones more and more. Good luck fooling them with hmmm "love". With these men you can have maybe..potentially or perhaps a date and after that you go home and meet next time. Maybe.
 starlight334
Msg: 284 (view)

What steps are you taking to manage/slow your aging?
Posted: 3/8/2014 7:57:21 PM
Eat less hearty meals and sleep at night. In addition to that: There is an old saying... Hot baths, wine and women (this is for men :-)) increases the aging process.
Also watch Jack LaLanne's videos on YouTube and learn...it is of actuality even today more than ever.
Go and work out a little bit.....but don't hold the treadmill handles when you're walking or running --> that is pretty much cheating to yourself.
 starlight334
Msg: 60 (view)

Getting more rigid the older you get?
Posted: 5/27/2013 8:47:29 PM
Getting more rigid ?
Well there is a tendency to become "Read-Only Memory" as you age .....have you observed it ? Yes it is there ....hihihi
 starlight334
Msg: 89 (view)

Why do men act like they are always busy?
Posted: 5/19/2013 7:37:40 PM
Let me tell you a joke.....

It happened that a horse was grazing somewhere. While grazing it swallowed a fly.
The fly in the stomach of the horse:
- Let me out !, Let me out !......
In vain, the horse has left.
 starlight334
Msg: 78 (view)

Boyfriend says he wants to stay with me forever, RED FLAG??
Posted: 5/10/2013 9:38:24 PM
Waaw really ? You are lucky.....take it while it lasts.
You might get to a stage one day when even the devil will walk away....
 starlight334
Msg: 231 (view)

Sensuality in your 50's.....
Posted: 4/20/2013 8:02:03 PM
BurgGuy09.....
I am a good looking, intelligent man and I have been told by many woman I am an excellent catch. So why am I still unattached? Simple. I know what I want and can't find it. I've tried internet dating sites, reading profiles listing what women want, what they say they need and a list of rules and regulations sometimes long enough to make a politician jealous. I don't ............

Hahaha this is nice...I used to doing the same thing the only difference is that I used the "highly" appreciated profession of a janitor.
The only thing is left at a certain age is a good friend. Some type of "shawshank redemption" style friend.
But having a good friend takes sacrifice and builds up in many-many years. When you have that friend you can go and play tenis, work on a project maybe. Unfortunately friendships in N. A are not hitting home as much as in other parts of the World. ..you are quickly labeled as being "gay". Why do we play this endless sexual games ? because of hormones ? WTF? Untill end of life ? Or to prove others we are not gay ?
For some reason I don't need this bullshit of the game anymore...tired of it to the bones. maybe I am "Low T". So ??? So f..k I am happy now..finally....!
Sensuality in your 50s....nice. Good luck !.
 starlight334
Msg: 32 (view)

No success
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:34:45 AM
Walts...you got it, right on buddy enjoy it as it lasts. :-)
 starlight334
Msg: 28 (view)

No success
Posted: 4/13/2013 4:41:52 PM
Meet someone in the "Real World" is hard as well for multiple reasons.
If you are after High School or University the level on social engagement goes down year after year. I mean social engagement on a daily basis..because the "daily basis" is a keyword. When someone sees you on a daily basis then one can know you a bit better and get that confidence to talk to you more relaxed. Worplaces are social places as well but - it is seen as a "bad ground" for hooking up it is more like exceptions....So social presence...where ? Bar? Theatre? Hockey/Soccer/Bachetball/...etc ? Gym? Shopping ? All these may be fine but if you keep doing this for years it costs money....(gas, buy drinks, food or whatever, tickets...all these places are waiting for you to make you poorer as much as posible)
Another thing is how much rejection can you handle ?
Because one thing is for sure no matter if you are a man or woman rejection hurts even if you lie to yourself that it doesn't. That is one of the main reasons women like to be approached for example...so they decide...and a NO for them is not a rejection. As a test: Say you have a woman partner and she wants to go out somewhere and you say NO...see what happens..once, twice, etc.
How do you know you will like someone with just approaching ? How do you know someone just by looking ? Don't we preach "feelings" all over the place ? So real life situations may have limitations also. How many people are doing it ?
If you just go and face someone suddenly it is bad..(you bring up the who the f..k are you situation).you have the STRANGER word stamped on your forehead. You need to overcome that. Again tons of work and time investment if nothing else. All the websites and radio shows talking about dating are telling you how to do this and that......like telling you potentially how "Not to be yourself"...act like a fake.
Websites are hard also - same as looking for a job. The more you have under your belt the better chances you have to get something good.
Websites work more for women looks like. So if they choose they expect you to be as they like to be.
There are tons of other details.
 starlight334
Msg: 37 (view)

When a woman says she needs space
Posted: 4/7/2013 2:03:10 PM
Nothing lasts forever
 starlight334
Msg: 80 (view)

Mommy issues
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:27:23 PM
Hahaha what can I say....women love each other a lot !!!. Beyond the facts of what happened and you should move on....but clearly we can see that:
When women have sons they don't think their sons are pigs....even more when they see the girls they date as some potential threat ..."somehow" they have that "7th" feeling. They see clearly how a woman will use their tricks to eat up their sons money, that's why she was so angry. Guess what we don't have to say it...women will say it.
Sometimes might not be bad to have "a seond opinion" :-). Nyyyce.
 starlight334
Msg: 23 (view)

Question for Men! Help...
Posted: 3/17/2013 1:13:59 PM
Talking on the phone is Ok once in a while....but every day or few days....its f-king tiring. When you text, there is no flow of a conversation it is easier. That does not mean that men will fall in love with texting either.
Coming home from work and starting conversations to fill up some other people vacum is just so painful. If you come home and talk to someone a few phrases here and there with no flow is OK, but phone calls are pretty flowing conversations you cannot have to much silence around....better hang up then you waste your time. It is like going back to work after a while. Of course depends on people personality also some want to talk more...especially those you feel lonely on a comon basis and need constant feedback from their peers.

A man will talk to woman as you like if he is "loaded" he may have the incentive to do it (there may be other incentives also). If not good luck !. I heard many woman asking...Do you love me ? So kinda waiting not only the Yes answer but for the answer wrapped around with "everything". ..like I will do everythng you need always. Oh yeah, shuore. Like in business...do you love this house ? Ok then I can ask more money from you. Exploitation by feelings and needs.

The major factor in a man doing many-many things for a women is sex. If sex is done...."slowing down" is the norm.
Or need go and find men who need lots of talk...Because an inteligent man will filter you out in a second when you want tons of talk to fill up "space"....because it means you steal away his time on this Earth if nothing else.. I mean you are taking away too much of his time.

Now of course when you meet a nice girl when you are young and grow up together you may develop that everyday phone calls.....I know how it and does not feel painful but when you do it at a certain age with not much history together.....building it up takes time....Why do you think men at Hollywood marry younger women ?
Why is not a super star at 60 divorcing and marrying a 60 year old women? Why ? Do you think phone calls could be an issue ?
 starlight334
Msg: 331 (view)

All these younger men...
Posted: 3/9/2013 8:53:18 PM
The problem younger man face is that having a partner is a comodity in North America and western societies in general. There is a shortage of young succesful man with fat bank accounts. There are some but there are more with little or nothing to offer financially. Some others who may be doing a bit better may find it hard to start something with a woman of their age. It is not you "older ladies" that are so so so special.....
NO they don't have no choice that is why you get messages.
 starlight334
Msg: 86 (view)

Dating after 45...
Posted: 10/18/2012 7:01:19 PM
If you haven't found your man till now ask yourself. What can I offer to a man of what I haven't been able untill now. Wake up avery morning and ask this question.
 starlight334
Msg: 33 (view)

Why do hot women date ugly men and visa versa?
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:42:16 PM
Ugly men are a bit more stressed when it comes to dating and they put all their money and resources into it (including mental, emotional). It is not a problem for them to pamper women more....some of these men involved in politics even talk like a woman.
Also they are more of a yes man... and honestly what do women want ? Money, yes man...receive this, receive that....simple like that. Yes of course there are exceptions but again we are not covering that section now.
 starlight334
Msg: 64 (view)

Going dancing
Posted: 10/14/2012 8:40:14 PM
So far of what I know is that if a woman found the guy she would stay beside him not to lose him.....going for a dance would open an opportunity for him....to see other girls and the fear of letting him alone would be greater.

So if she is going dancing that means somewhere in the back of her mind she is still looking and hoping for "the one", otherwise she would invite people to her home and practice dancing. Most likely "dancing" is the cover effect here. The rest is bedtime story.
 starlight334
Msg: 21 (view)

attracting older women
Posted: 10/13/2012 4:01:51 PM
Oder women run out of time and trying to live their life they never did.
 starlight334

What is a friend relationship?
Posted: 10/13/2012 3:58:05 PM
Questions before the answer

Both will stay in just friends relationship forever ? Or just one ? Or none ?

Because I met tons of beautiful girls hooked up with rich but at least 10 years older guys who did not give a shit on "activities"......So there is a huge need for someone to "hold the candle"....and help that relationship stay alive.
She goes with the rich guy for his money and comes to the "just friend" for the fun part to cover her needs....
On the other hand there are very...very many people feeling lonely and they need alwasy someone around to fill their gaps.

Are we stupid or we just pretend ? (we are not covering the exception here ...are we?)
 starlight334
Msg: 21 (view)

am i doing something wrong?
Posted: 10/11/2012 8:58:32 PM
Hahaha ...."it takes time"...Oh yeah...time so you will get leftovers.
First make money, money, money - then you don't need a profile.

If you want it faster move to Brazil.
 starlight334
Msg: 37 (view)

I almost missed a gem.
Posted: 9/12/2012 10:16:28 PM
Yeah I had "just friend" girls as well....I told one a few years ago...in the Fall.....so Ok Carol see you in the Spring then...and I called her again in April. That is how it works.
 starlight334
Msg: 118 (view)

What is a demanding woman?
Posted: 8/30/2012 8:29:32 PM
Women are not prepared to share but always ready to get....they skip the steps now and want to jump directly into the sirup.

Let them wait for Mr. Right...they have a long time waiting. Money you still can make...but what time is gone...is gone. More and more women want to offer themselves at old age after tens of years of holding back, they age and want a guy to talk to them and "pamper" them. I call them ...The Untouchables !!

There is a song...Good bye..blue sky. And I like it. :-)
 starlight334
Msg: 3579 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 8/28/2012 7:58:40 PM
Hahaha....why would I wait ? Do you want to put me under the veting process or something ?
If you are not sure about sex stay home and take a nap, read a book. Anyways in order to get to marriage you would need to walk the way a few years...and really prove that you are the right women....this is not a few weeks or few months thing.....I would say 5 years minim.

Or should I get marry have sex...and if I don't like it then just live with it...or if I don't like it can I go and have sex in a different place ? Or should I pay lawyers for a divorce ? Can you see the nonsense ?
 starlight334
Msg: 433 (view)

Guys don't want to be just friends, but girls do, why is that?
Posted: 8/27/2012 9:35:26 PM
One of the roles of a guy as a "friend" for a women is to save her relationship. There are lots of women in relationships with rich guys who don't give a shit on their "activities"....and guess what ? They need to fill up that time. I went through this...not once....multiple times....so I gave them the boot...they did not have anything to share with me just getting...they expected me to call them hahahah...they were f.u.ck.ing their relationship and they expected me to call them to ask them out...for "socializing quality time". f.u.c.k that. They expected me to ask them out to go dancing and "protect" them...and if I made a very little move in the direction of something sexual she replied quickly..."forget about it". Once one of them came back from her boyfriend (who had to travel away for work) at 7 PM on Sunday and called me to look for "filling time" till I gave the the shit of her lifetime. Another one had a boyfriend 12 yeard older then her....yeah come on suckers for "just be friends"

You have to be the guy "holding the candle" so they can be balanced in their crappy relationships they won't like to get rid off...."for some reason". You have to be the idiot sucker.

I am very good friedns with other males and that's plenty I don't need "friends" with women...that is a big BS right from the beginning. except the very rare ocassions when you get stuck by accident in the rainforest and you meet a women and somehow you bond as a friend....now go calculate the odds for that to happen.

What can I say ? maybe a very little percentage of you can make it happen.
 starlight334
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2012 1:50:17 PM
In everythjng there is a limit - of course people are demanding - but here the demanding is beyond what people can bear for an extended time. You know what I mean but if you don't is Ok we are just changing opinions.

Like economy there is a crash and then prices are low...then more and more presuure builds up till it crashes again. Same thing people put presure and they are demanding till it crashes. Done. It is not rocket science.
 starlight334
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2012 1:41:59 PM
"Good Thinking" - so when she/he cannot be "tha best" they will choose someone else who will be the best.

Tipical "greedy" company thinking..."we are looking for the best of the best". Shuooore feel free. See what you get.
La - La Land. That is one reason (amongs others) why more and more young people use cristal meth...things are falling appart...slowly but surely. So be demanding. People do things in life for a purpose not because thy are responding to demands. So as long as their interest is there they may respond to it ..."for a while"...but my experience is that people won't kiss ass forever. Just a note.
 starlight334
Msg: 65 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2012 1:23:41 PM
Haha how can they notice if they are demanding or not ? They live in La-La land.....their own phantasy land.
The colors there are different. :-)...hihihih
 starlight334
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2012 12:38:41 PM
Did you guys hear "gold digger" for men ? How about trouble written all over ? How about meat-hook ?
Anyways demanding women - comes from a sexual perspective - It sounds like this:
I have a p.u.s.s.y what can you offer me ?
Sex for a women is self-uderstood she would never need to put an effort typa approach. That is why more and more men are doing..."Sex and go" type of approach as a repsonse. Why would you attach yourself to a BS women ?
Lease it for a while then move on. Or do you like being in jail ? Sure go ahead.
 starlight334
Msg: 115 (view)

The WOMAN's Role!: The MAN's Role!
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:08:09 AM
Ok, here we go again...:-)

A women desire to have babies and make a family is deeply hardwired. As a man I cannot "compete" with that.
No matter how much I want to have kids it will hard for me to overcome a woman desire to have a baby.
The score is 1000 - 71....at most I can score. :-) and I am defeated. No matter how much I want or "accept" to have kids with a woman that is not my DREAM. The fact I love a women does not mean I want bbay with her necesarily.
Asking me to have babies because I love her it is just an acceptance game maybe...still not my dream.

So and therefore when you have a deep desire to do or have something it means you will be the one to put the more effort in it. And that deep desire will help you to do the thing.
If my desire to have kids is not as high then yours then it won't work the "sharing" thing. We know what is the "trick" to get pregnant and push the man into a direction he did not choose. The big decisions of life cannot be made at "orgasm time"....and if someone expects that then that person is either an idiot or a dictator.

In most of the relationships the woman want kids fiercly and the man says OK. Now from here to expect the man to be involved above head into what it mean household......that is hahaha. And there is no such thing like Ok find a woman who does not want kids ... because that is exceptional. By the way I have a kid but not because I wanted it, it happened. Yes I took responsability but tshe did the housework. End of the story. She did not have to cook for me or do stuff after me because I was working in another city anyways...she had to take care of the baby. It was her dream....I mean "code".

The more you expect man to share "woman dreams" the more you will force them to do what they don't want....? Huh ? For how long would people kiss ass ?

What is going on out there is a fight for men to get sex and a trap for them to get involved into a adream which is not "native" to them. It may work or it may not. A man attachement to a kid comes a bit later...and it is not the second week.
Sure I noticed the word "compromise" oversused. How much you compromise ?......I like soccer and drag you with me to the soccerfield over and over again till you puke. Will you like it ? Will you compromise ? Should I ask you to compromise ?...in the name of love ?

Don't push people to do what they don't want. It is asking for trouble and each trouble may be a little bit different. Sooner or later issues will popup even through the concrete.

Every day askyourself...How much is enough ?
 starlight334
Msg: 40 (view)

Getting more rigid the older you get?
Posted: 7/20/2012 6:13:55 PM
Well... I believe the mind turns into Read-Only memory as time passes.
 starlight334
Msg: 306 (view)

Never been married, no kids. Is this a red flag?
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:38:33 PM
Yes this is a red flag, they all envy you. They would like to put some shit on your table as good samaritans they are.
 starlight334
Msg: 265 (view)

Why does the guy always have to initiate the date and relationship? or at least most of the time?
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:37:21 PM
I have to tell you again and again :-)

When someone is asking for something does not matter where....is the underdog, the salesman. If you do that you have to explain, play the game....while the other side is sucking teeth and using tootpick and have the boots on the table.....like sure keep taking, tell me your story, impress me (= make me laugh). And when you sweat and talk and talk and make your case you hear: I like travelling, I need this, I need that....my kids first.

Sure there may not necesarily be all cases like this...but this is how it works. If there is too much pursuing....leave it. It has to be almost spontaneous....Like: Do you want to go out with me ? Yes sure it would be a pleasure take it and let it roll....OR...Nah not know...let me think...= f.u.c.k it move on. The more you pursuing the more the other will take advantage of you...and will "exersise power" on you. Basically that what seems to be happening....many women look for an idiot with money...good looking if possible....but one who she can model after her needs.
The sad part is if she does not do it....it means she is over 200 lbs. maybe.

If you look at a women a few times and she does not respond DON'T approach. They always shout about "communication" isn't it ? So let them COMMUNICATE them. They are masters of "communication" right ?
 starlight334
Msg: 159 (view)

Are you getting tired on Internet Dating too?
Posted: 7/15/2012 10:53:19 PM
"Internet dating" if properely used should be just an initial contact like an email sent to people interested in willing to knowing other people. So this means that messaging someone would not blow a stupid thing in someone's face.....or do you want to go on the streets to ask people if they are interested in you ? Go to a bar and pay 20 $ a night to look around ? Or stop people at the grocery stores ? At work maybe ? (maybe in Brasil but not here).

2-3 message should be enough to find out if someone is willing and interested....if takes to long is a game....
 starlight334
Msg: 1376 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:08:21 PM
Yes older men are bitter because the bulshit women put them through their life. (this just adds up to the "kiss ass" they need to do at work...either if they have a boss or if they have direct customers not even mentioning the bad co-workers)
I know a cinical aphorism which states: The best 10 years of a woman life is betwen 28 and 30. :-)
 starlight334
Msg: 13 (view)

I don't get this..
Posted: 6/12/2012 9:43:05 PM
Women always will channel things in a way that it is good for them.
If she is married and wants you she will come upfront and give you signs. If she does not want she will hide behind something. If she wants sex she will find the time and place. The rest is just a game.
 starlight334
Msg: 50 (view)

The best things in life are free
Posted: 5/26/2012 9:09:52 PM

Nothing is free, water is not free if you missed a payment on water bill they'll cut your supply. You have to drive in the country to look for a river or brook to wash the after sex.. and that cost money on the gas.
and if a woman is sexually active ,she needs to have a pap smear every year, to be sure that her vagina is healthy.
just my 2 cents

Well yeah but maybe I was not sufficiently clear :-)

I don't mind paying those few dollars on water...I meant more the drinking than water to wash your stuff.
Also for sex - if a woman won't have sex she will stay with her vagina unhealthy ? How about the huge risk a penis has to take to enter a vagina ? :-)....this should not cost 8000$ and above wedding rings with all kinds of extra BS attached and also should not cost 800 $/month and above BS activities to keep her "enthuz" about life so she won't drop into derpession.
 starlight334
Msg: 43 (view)

Ways to get her back?? Please help...
Posted: 5/26/2012 9:02:16 PM
Are you in sexual depression that you want her back ? Do you miss her body that much ? What do you really misss from her ? I hope this experience will open your eyes a little bit more.
 starlight334
Msg: 41 (view)

The best things in life are free
Posted: 5/26/2012 11:58:12 AM
Water and sex should be free.
 starlight334
Msg: 1369 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 5/25/2012 9:12:33 PM
Yes because its notroious in N. America men are kept behind bars with their sexual life.
If you go to Brasil - you would be at the bottom of the barrel if you ar lucky.
Yes there are men choosing older women but just for sex - and JUST because they can't get their youger counterparts which are known for the high demand for cash in a relationship.... and minimum 8000 $ rings for a wedding ....wtf ? Also youner women don't have anything ot share....those just expect to get

Also older women are at the end of their "interval' and running to get back some of their lost years..squizzing out something they lost...because they waited for Mr Right forever and "tha guy" never showed up..

Aslo "everobody knows" younger americans want and like old cars even wrecks so therefore they like older women. That maskes lots of sense. Don't you think ?
What does this tell you really ?

I am wondering why Donald Trunp does not have an older wife.
 starlight334
Msg: 180 (view)

Why does the guy always have to initiate the date and relationship? or at least most of the time?
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:35:13 PM
The main reasons guys have to ask is:

1. The one who does not ask is not rejected - therefore women don't like rejection and they believe men like it "somehow" or at least they don't mind. Because lots of men can't keep their d.i.c.k in control make women have too many messages at all times. So women are in the "confusion of abundance"....like little kids in the toy store.

2. They want to choose - women are the choosers if they look good, later they are done. That is the risk they will get the punishment of time and they know what it means if they keep a mirror aroun dthem.

3. If you ask - you look like an idiot salesman and have to do the talk and reasoning....even explain why do you want a relationship....and the rest of the BS

4. Women always talk about "communication"....Haha this is a good one..yes they like the communication from the rich guy they want...otherwise ..NO communication.

5. When they initiate either is too late in the game (they are untoucheable and nobody gives them any attention anymore) or they really target their interest in which the relationship is "secondary".
 starlight334
Msg: 99 (view)

POF horror story
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:26:19 PM
Sure let her go ...let others **** her in a country where porn watching is the norm. I am not sure if she is using you more then it would any american women provided you have money. You are poor what is she taking from you ? Your space ? haha. This is the best time of your life you just don't get it yet. Do you need to marry her ? What the **** man ?
Sure find her a place at YMCA - but if she is good looking say good bye to her, there are 1000**** just ready to penetrate her next minute you let her hand go...with no questions asked. If she is good looking there will be a huge lineup just introduce her to other wealthy guys see what happenes...:-)

By the way a base of a good friendship is sacrifice. If you are not able to give something now (when you don't have anything basically) ..then when ? Lots of people jumped saying...Oh she is using you.....but what they did not mention is that they may envy you have sex and you are not under the table.
Also in Russia this is not a big deal, she may not realize she is asking to much.
 starlight334

its complicated
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:28:21 PM
Interested in you ? hahaha I don't think so. She looks for a "soft target" to fell someone around so her "internal self" would be OK. But...you may buy some time into this...who knows.
 starlight334
Msg: 19 (view)

Why would anyone stay in a toxic relationship?
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:24:53 PM
Well there are people who would do anything for sex and money.
For say a guy may stay in a toxic relationship with a very sexy women - he will swallow some toxicity for that.
Also women will stay in a toxic relationsship to get away with money when time comes...

Ta-Dammm
 starlight334
Msg: 3511 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:22:11 PM
Hahah...the question is about finding the right person woman in our case...and BAMMM - would you wait with sex till the marriage ? Yes I can wait but not for the marriage. Marriage maybe after 10 years of "examplary" conduct from your behalf. Otherwise good bye. F-k marriage.
 starlight334
Msg: 19 (view)

Anyone ever deal with this???
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:55:09 PM
She is done for you. Walk away you are a free man. Since when a women with other guys child dictates your life ?
Huh? Since when ? Do you have a middle finger ? Please use it.
You are happy, open the door and see the Sun is shining ... you are not in her jail. That is excellent.
Let her "find" the right one....Ahem....Shuuoore.
You are the happy guy here with no f-king problems. She is in the big do-doo...she just does not know yet thinking the "ass factor" will solve her life "somehow"...she cannot see the forest from the trees yet. She is a go. If she wants and askes you niceley...you can have sex with her, then send her home.
 starlight334
Msg: 45 (view)

Male ~ Female Best Friends?
Posted: 4/2/2012 8:40:27 PM
Depends on the circumstances. Are you on an island ? Sure.
Does he have sex with another female ? If he has sex with another female and you are the "second" in his priorities it is still OK?
Guys wake up please and ask yourselves pertinent questions...we are not at the interview !!! Free speach please :-) and be honest at least here.
 starlight334
Msg: 30 (view)

Are you sure you want to totally retire ?
Posted: 3/30/2012 7:27:43 PM
Having money to retire is sweet. Working on something is also nice but you do not need to go and work in a controlled environment...where others want to control you when they can. F. that. Seems that more and more "scam" is coming into our lives in a way or another. If nothing else the city comes and takes the money away from you rising the taxes or somet other fees...they are very inventive how to siphon out money of your savings. ..and force you back to ..."jail".

Of course there are tons of people they don't know what to begin with themselves when they stop working and they need to go to work because otherwise they would feel lost, lonely, disconnected, ...etc.

Unfortunately societies are not mature enough to make a work-life balance. Normally when you reach the age of 60 at most you should be able at least to reduce your working hours without being told that you are "lazy". But they would respond like "Oh you don't want to work 5 days? - meaowing follows myeah, myeah

Better to raise retirement age so you can work like an idiot till you die and pay money for others to spend in resorts and fix your health problems because of stress and being exposed continuously to crappy environments. So go folks go !.

Workplaces are like women - they want to controll your life all the time to produce benefits for them first.
 starlight334
Msg: 40 (view)

Will putting our best pics get the best match over 45?
Posted: 3/20/2012 8:44:59 PM
Hahaha, I remember I went to a date when she put up a dubious picture which most likely was taken like 15 years ago. When I saw her my face fell to the ground, I did not know what to do... to turn 180 degrees and just f-king go. It was pretty depressing. I ended up talking to her like in a business meeting...and when it was over and I walked to my car I felt...Eliberated ! Thanks God. I will never do this again.
 starlight334
Msg: 8 (view)

Confidence
Posted: 3/20/2012 8:16:53 PM
Make some money - she will make the talk. You will stay in your own meanings.
Anywhere you look now you are told how to behave and what to do to grab attention .....but at the same time they tell you be yourself. !! This comes from the capitalist "salesman" concept. I am the good one, hey look at my...d..ck, my b..alls, I am the one etc.
The funny thing is when people have money they are laughning...and guess what in these types of circles the talk is oriented in one way...in other talks is oriented on how big your "buddy" is. Depends where you sit or how high the horse is.
That is why many men after 50..if not 40 are so tired of what they got into ...they just go and don't look back anymore....At that age you will really find out what you did and who did you hook up with.....now you are driven "by the smell".
Confidence is when you can put something on the table, if you are confident by empty talks you are a clown. Some women may buy that because by their nature they need lots of talk around anyways. Condifence comes when you know you are good in something and you will make nough resources and then confidence penetrates through the concrete by itself.
If you are asking yourself how to be confident for the sake of confidence...that is almost nothing.
Think about you made something very good and smart and you may do a good sell....see then confidence, then you can sit down and talk to Donald Trump and he may listen to you.
No matter how confident you try to sound at the end of the day your wallet will - tell how confident you are. The wallet will let you know how many cracks are in your confidence. That's why people start lying because they know they won't be able to fill in the gap....and start "doing confidence work" with no basis.
The ones who are not lying or don't care lying they don't care about the "confidence factor" as much they life is based on some more valuable human fundamentals.

Now the big question is ..who will get laid...the confident? or the less confident...that's where the battle is.
The people who ask you suddenly for confidence are pretty dubious...they know how to play the game and the system, I don't really trust them in a life-dead situation. (again I appologize for the exceptions).
 starlight334
Msg: 9 (view)

Who's the better conversationalist?
Posted: 3/20/2012 7:57:07 PM
hahaha "active listening" this is a good one. You know what ? Go to a date (as a man) and do yourself active listening and see where does it lead ?
I like active listening...Hey Ladies please come I will listen to you...and I will shut the f..up, seriously. No talk just quiet listening. ...sorry "active" listening....I have to get used to the term.
Women usually don't talk to much on a date...just to watch your gestures and read about you. The more you talk the more you may just increase the distance between you and her. So when you go to a date you are the "salesman" seemingly. So learn the "can you hear me camera guy ? " talk ..... bullshit if you need to, tell them bedtime stories. They want you to be honest so they can use it for themselves and give you back their lies...and they will keep you as an idiot maybe they will keep you as a friend ..you know the one who holds the candle. (excuse me for the exceptions)
Of course if they know that you are full of money their talk may kick in.."suddenly"
and they will walk up and down the isle so you notice them.

Show ALL Forums