Author Thread: Fun in the Fall 10/18/12 @ Yellow Jaguar
 fairwayman
Msg: 5 (view)

Fun in the Fall 10/18/12 @ Yellow Jaguar
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:48:32 AM
Are Canucks allowed to attend? :)
 fairwayman
Msg: 50 (view)

Why do people waste time chatting online and email, before meeting?
Posted: 2/17/2009 7:41:38 AM
Wow Sexi Cali!

Sounds like a scary and very unfortunate situation. I guess my pov is coming from the idea of meeting in a public place, in order to ensure the safety and comfort of both people- especially the woman.... Most are still reluctant to do that :(
 fairwayman
Msg: 48 (view)

Why do people waste time chatting online and email, before meeting?
Posted: 2/16/2009 9:51:47 PM
Exactly!!

I have talked to a few women in the past that seem to have a fear of meeting fairly quickly if at all..... My only thought is that this IS supposed to be a dating site, and I dont really relish the idea of "dating" my computer. My opinion is if ya don't want to meet, join Facebook and get off of POF!!

Cheers!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 3 (view)

funny simpsons quote
Posted: 2/10/2009 10:02:28 PM
Hi!! havent been in the forums for quite awhile, so I thought I would start with something light... Heard this the other day whe nwatching the Simpsons, and could be applied to a lot of us over 35's LOLOL.......

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

fairwayman
Msg: 39 (view)

why is he doing this?
Posted: 2/18/2008 6:06:30 AM
EEEWWWWWWWW!!!! (runs to toilet to puke)
 fairwayman
Msg: 22 (view)

When will actions match words from men?
Posted: 12/28/2007 6:07:54 AM
In answer to your question...

Hopefully at EXACTLY the same time it happens with women...

Its not the sex that determines character (or lack of), its the individual
 fairwayman
Msg: 46 (view)

When a woman recieves flowers what happens to those flowers ?
Posted: 9/18/2007 7:30:13 AM
They go into the trash.. however the LUCKY ones may see a vase, where they will die of thirst from neglect (getting emotional here)... boo hoo!!.. thats why I prefer to send plastic flowers !!!

btw "I" after "E" except after "C"....

ummmmmm who turns out the lights??
 fairwayman
Msg: 21 (view)

He won't leave me alone
Posted: 7/23/2007 11:45:59 AM
Very simple...

call the cops!! they will give him a warning!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 18 (view)

Niagara Pond Party - Thank you's, feedback and pictures !
Posted: 5/31/2007 8:01:21 PM
What a GREAT party and amazing turnout (even though I was in Guelph until 8:30 and didnt arrive until 10:30)... It was great to see the gang again, although its just NOT quite the same when your sober!!

Kudos to the host(esses) and glad your sticking around a little longer Kris!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 332 (view)

Favorite Retro Song
Posted: 4/29/2007 1:50:33 PM
Wow .. I have quite a list!! but the condensed version is.....

Anything by JOURNEY

Violent Femmes- Blister in the Sun

Led Zepplin- Hey Hey What Can I Do....

hmmm well I COULD go on and on and on and on............

fairwayman

NIAGARA POND PARTY ! PATIO HOP ! MAY 30TH ! ST CATHARINES !
Posted: 4/23/2007 2:39:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmm Pond Party??? Hmmmmmmmmm Niagara?? (counting pennies) I'M In!!!!

'um 37 more sleeps!!!

fairwayman
Msg: 1814 (view)

Canada's Disgusting Seal Pup Hunt
Posted: 4/19/2007 6:15:18 PM
pssshhaaawww gee shorty ya got me shakin' with the threats... now loosen up that fruity bandana and let some oxygen in that noodle of yours ....

.... and judging by YOUR post its no wonder why most in the forum know what I said about intellectual weaponry is true.... surely you can do better than that !!.. I'm disappointed!!

Go Smak yourself dude!! and AGAIN its PROVERBALLY.. learning proper spelling is half the battle in at least TRYING to sound somewhat intelligent... but why do I have the feeling this concept keeps flying over your head???

Your REALLY not worth my time and effort.. your lack of couth and spelling and grammar skills quite frankly bores me !!!

Soooo wheres the punt?? Meh... If you were any simpler, you'd be an amoeba ....
 fairwayman
Msg: 1808 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2007 3:20:43 PM
Smack I would debate you anytime.. but as far as intellectual weaponry .. you are SADLY unarmed and I wouldnt want to take advantage of you...

The term "tree hugger" is a FAR less offensive term than calling an entire province a "welfare state" .. As for reading the ENTIRE thread .. I don't really need to to get the gist of what is being said.. What I am commenting on is the obvious lack of mental and practical intelligence that you have in your distinct reference to Newfoundland.

I really am not sure how to make this any more simple, so that it can be a concept you can grasp. Speaking of reading, maybe you should do a little research on Newfoundland and he natural resources it possesses, while there may not be many historical textbooks on the subject with BIG pictures and foldouts, but I'm sure if you look hard enough, you may be able to find someone to explain this to you.....

... its funny with the amount of people taking issue with your comments, you seem Mr Smack to feel compelled to argue your ridiculous point to the point of making yourself look like a buffoon.... To which I say.. HAVE AT 'ER... maybe its the devious side of me that enjoys watching your "argument" crash and burn... BUT PLEASE KEEP UP THE WORK!! I am very entertained by your apparent lack of intelligence on the subject.....

Dude, wake the hell up, is it only me that has bashed people? It must be nice to have selective vision.

'um does the comment "Newfoundland as a welfare state" ring any bells in your noggin?? or are you REALLY that forgetful about your own words?? Anyway, that comment made ME jump on board.....

Next??
 fairwayman
Msg: 1802 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2007 11:09:53 AM
the people posting don't want to play by the rules, they wish to make assumptions, stupid comments, and basically cause problems, so why the surprise when someone does it back?

.. and my whole problem with your (a-hem) "arguments" is the generalization you have made about an ENTIRE province.. scroll back and read your comments just in case you have forgotten already... sooooooooooo if you cant take criticism and heat, don't dish it out !!! especially when what you are saying is baseless and CLEARLY shows your lack of knowledge and education, and the inability to see beyond your own limited scope.... Not to mention your uncanny mispelling and grammatical errors in your posts which FURTHER make you appear to be uninformed !!
 fairwayman
Msg: 1800 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2007 10:00:09 AM
I'm not hear to hold your hand and make it easier for you...

Thats good Mr Smak... sorry I dont swing that way... Oh and btw. its HERE 'um not HEAR.. thats ok tho buddy.. I'm sure you had to study REEEAAALLLLYYY hard to pass those entrance exams to kindergarten....

Hardworking is what you call collecting a welfare check? Hey guess what, I am antagonizing to

hmmmm well don't visit your personal circumstances on the rest of us big fella.. I actually WORK for a living... gee maybe that will open me up for MORE assumptions from you which are unfounded and baseless....

May I suggest you loosen up that bandana Mr Smak.. 'er Smacked... maybe the bloodflow is getting a LITTLE cut off ....

If I didnt know that your words were actually serious.. I may be laughing....

maybe in the haste to save the seals.. you took a few too many clubs to the head..???
 fairwayman
Msg: 1798 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2007 9:20:26 AM
all while the rest of Canada isn't laughing at their jokes, we're laughing at them and the welfare state they call a province.

Hmmm well I guess the only question I have for you is ... with you head sooo far up your a$$ .. do you have a good view of your tonsils???

I am quite offended at the generalization you've made Smak (as well as showing that YOU can't even spell your POF name correctly). Newfoundland is not a welfare state based on your crude assumptions. Its attitudes like yours that give the rest of us living in Ontario a bad name amongst citizens of other provinces (assuming you have ever ventured outside Ontario).

Yep quick to generalize and condemn, without realizing that as a consumer, we utilize products that are tested on animals everyday... have you ever eaten meat??.. well an animal had to die for that... worn leather ??? used cologne?? or are you as synthetic as your comments???

.. yes I guess I AM antagonizing... Newfoundlanders and people down East are great, and hardworking people... and I am PROUD to call myself a Maritimer.....

Heres a Newfie joke for ya....

Whats black and blue and floats in the Bay of Fundy??

..... A Mainlander after telling too many newfie jokes

fairwayman
Msg: 1787 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2007 9:06:35 PM
Ya, how could ANYONE beat a poor innocent seal pup over the head for its fur??....

... kittens are a PERFECTLY good alternative.... Personally I can't WAIT to get my clubs out .. golf season is upon us!! <---- kill the dancing banana !!

(yawn)...
 fairwayman
Msg: 56 (view)

Toronto Blue Jays Fans?!
Posted: 4/10/2007 8:25:00 PM
Ya GOTTA love the start of the baseball season.. means summer isn't far behind !!
GO JAYS GO!!

... and I'm dusting off my clubs.. now all we need is some WARMER weather!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 8 (view)

Is there such a thing as a normal man??
Posted: 4/3/2007 2:09:07 PM
Normal is boring!! Who wants normal anyway??..

Normalcy is just a perception.... honesty and integrity?? well that on the other hand is what I'm looking for, and sadly not finding in SOME members of the opposite sex....

Oh well.. time to change bait I guess!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 19 (view)

Philthy McNasty's speed dating event kudos and pics
Posted: 4/1/2007 1:01:54 AM
Hey Fishes and Fishettes!!

My photos are uploaded and ready for viewin'!

Just wanted to say "hi" to old and new friends I met last night, and say that I had a blast !!! (with the bar tab to prove it....)

Congrats to Kris and Casey, and it was an HONOUR to be the Best Man .. Thanks!!

You owe me one day buddy!!

Cheers !!
 fairwayman
Msg: 357 (view)

Looking ahead ,,,,
Posted: 3/26/2007 8:11:16 AM
First of all I would like to thank Casey for making me his best fish ('er man).. It is very much an honour to be a witness to such a great couple as they enter the bond(age) of holy matressmony.. Seriously, its an honour!!

Song request??.. well I hate the guy, but would like to request Sir Justin Timberlake's song Sexyback... cuz I'm bringing sexy back- THAT IS if I can find it!!

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other boys they don't know how to act
I think it's special... what's behind your back
So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack

(Fairwayman horn section)
Dirty Babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way
(take it to the chorus)

(Fairwayman kazoo section)
Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other ****ers don't know how to act
Girl let me make up for all the things you lack
Because you're burning up I got to get it fast

(Take it to the bridge)

Dirty Babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

(take it to the chorus)

Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on

I'm bringin' sexy back
you mother ****ers watch how I attack
If that's your girl, baby watch your back
Cuz you're burning up for me and that's a fact

(Fairwayman spoons section to fade........)
 fairwayman
Msg: 11 (view)

Phantom of The Opera
Posted: 3/25/2007 8:18:06 AM
Saw it back in 1994 at Pantages with Colm Wilkenson as the lead.. it was spectacular !!
The movie version is great too, I absolutely LOVE the soundtrack... will be going to see it in T.O. soon- can't wait !!
 fairwayman

Niagara Pond Parties Suggestion Box
Posted: 3/19/2007 6:59:51 PM
I went to the Feathery on St. Pattys Day.. Nice place, kinda cramped tho (at least it was that night after a few green beer)

What night of the week are we talkin' 'bout Willis???

If anyone would be up for a night of singing and liquid courage, there are a few places around St. Catharines that have karaoke (and some arent even dives!!)
 fairwayman
Msg: 23 (view)

POF Wedding - Congrats to Leanne and Capeey
Posted: 3/18/2007 5:58:41 PM
Hey Leanne....

You KNOW if I would have been there, I would have thrown WATER instead of confetti!!

LOL !! :)
 fairwayman

POF Wedding - Congrats to Leanne and Capeey
Posted: 3/17/2007 8:46:33 AM
Just wanted to pass along my congratualations and best wishes. You two look very happy together and I hope you have a wonderful day (despite the snow) and happy life together..... Looking forward to pictures!!

See ya soon!
 fairwayman
Msg: 167 (view)

what is everyones opin on tattoos?
Posted: 2/28/2007 5:40:38 PM
I am becoming a fan of tattoos that have some sort of meaning (no skull and crossbones, or naked women etc.)

I have one on my left shoulder blade that is the Canadian landmass, with the Canadian flag and New Brunswick flag melded together (although the NB flag is on the WEST side instead of EAST; it had to be done to get the detail in..)

My next tattoo is gonna be done this Friday, and I'm very excited... I'm getting a bull (Taurus) done, but have not decided yet whether on my chest or shoulder....

... yep tasteful tats on women are VERY sexy, but not a requirement!!

JMO
 fairwayman

Depletion of Crude Oils Fact or Fiction
Posted: 2/27/2007 3:58:01 PM
The excuses that oil companies make for raising the price of oil sicken me. What is worse in this situation is that because here in Canada, a substantial portion of the proceeds of gasoline sales go to the government, they will not do anything to regulate it. Gas companies make record profits every year and are free to set their own prices, not based on supply and demand, but rather on greed.

Anyone that is naive enough to believe that collusion among gas companies doesn't exist, merely has to look at the price of gas prior to 9/11. In Canada, there is no excuse for these gas prices, as we have 2 sources of oil right here in our own backyard- Alberta and New Brunswick (Irvings), yet the East Coast has some of the highest gas prices in Canada.

It just seems now that oil companies use ANY excuse to shoot up the price of gas, but yet the price of crude oil has been steadily dropping. Now after years of "raise price of gas by .7 cents, drop by .2 cents, raise by .5 cents, drop by .3 cents- we now have gas prices at the "acceptable" level of between .85 and .95 cents a litre. Three years ago this would have been unheard of, but through this process of small drops and hefty rises in the price, we now are used to these obscene prices, and the companies responsible are getting massively richer.

Bring on government regulation... and alternative sources of fuel!!

JMO
 fairwayman
Msg: 26 (view)

Valentines Day for the Broken Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2007 10:13:47 AM
oops... looks like I stuttered!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 25 (view)

Valentines Day for the Broken Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2007 10:13:20 AM
We got a major snow storm that day, so had to trade in Cupids dastardl bow and arrow for a snow shovel......

Yep its amazing how shovelling through 1.5 feet of snow can make you forget how crappy Valentines Day is when your single!!

Then there was the beer with the neighbours after........ who needs chocolate anyway???

fairwayman
Msg: 32 (view)

What celebrities belong on a rocket to the sun?
Posted: 2/21/2007 2:32:05 PM
Ummmm .... I would have to say Mike Bullard (the guy is as funny as a root canal)

Another celebrity?? Richard Gere with his fine assortment of gerbils!!

Nicole Ritchie
Bald Britney (now that she has checked herself BACK out of rehab)
Bob Sagat
Ohhhh yes, and Jay Leno.......... he could be the hood ornament!!

(humming) ... Ground control to Major Tom ...
 fairwayman
Msg: 2 (view)

Profile Review
Posted: 2/21/2007 8:46:28 AM
Thank you very much to all for the helpful comments\suggestions!!

I have done a few changes .. could please have more feedback??
 fairwayman
Msg: 1 (view)

Profile Review
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:45:09 AM
Hi!!

So I woke up this morning and said to myself "Hey I'm feeling just wayyyy too confident today, gotta do something to change that!!"

I would like some feedback about my profile. I seem to get a lot of "Wow your profile is amazing/funny/made me laugh" type of stuff, but no connections or date offers. I would really like some help and/or suggestions to make it more noticeable and put across the idea that this fishie would REALLY like to meet someone special.....

Be gentle if you can, harsh if you must!!

Thanks !!
 fairwayman
Msg: 40 (view)

Killer Karla a Mom????
Posted: 2/14/2007 1:28:12 PM
Hmmmmm only in Canada can a convicted child rapist and murderer get 12 years, and be let out in her prime to start a family. It's too bad that the media spends so much time chasing celebrities and politicians, instead of making her life a living hell by hounding her.

She should be rotting in a prison cell, or at the end of a noose!!.......
 fairwayman
Msg: 42 (view)

burnt again
Posted: 2/14/2007 1:23:23 PM
Do men not understand that some women have a hard time opening up and that when we do at last allow ourselves to be hurt you do just that......break our hearts....why spend the time and energy telling us lies makeing us belive in you, belive in the happiness that is incased in being in a relationship just to blow us off and change your mind?

Unfortunately this works both ways. What is between your legs has NOTHING to do with the was you will treat a member of the opposite sex that you are involved with. Women can tell lies and leave a man WIDE open to heartache just as well as men- I have my last experience to prove this. I believed what a woman was telling me in a relationship, and let down my guard, and lets just say it didnt end nicely. This person promised me love, happiness, and even the prospect of children, and as soon as I started to open myself to the possibilities that she was presenting to me, she shut the door! Even to this day, I wonder if it was planned, or just something that evolved in her mind when she actually realized what was happening. This person told me she loved me very shortly after we started dating, and spent the next 3 weeks making sure I believed her by cards, emails, and words.

Should I have been more cautious?? absolutely!! but the point is that being manipulative, deceiving, and in the end cold, is not a gender-specific issue, but rather part of some peoples' human condition......... Sometimes we have to stop blaming, and look at the signals we give off that attract these types!!

JMO

Oh yes btw Happy Singles Appreciation Day!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 7 (view)

Fri. Feb. 9th FREE! Club 54 Valentine's Kick-Start Party & Dance
Posted: 2/10/2007 12:43:45 PM
Wow .. what a BLAST it was!! just what I needed after a hectic day......

I met a lot of GREAT people, and would definitely attend again.

Dustbunny68- Thank you so much for making me feel welcome!

Sweetsuzie- Glad to finally meet you!!

terminallycute- oh man does the name fit !!

Sunflowergirl75- Howz yer head?? LOL

My apologies to people that I spoke with whose names I forgot... I would have needed a book, or at least a few more brain cells.

Cheers !!!!

fairwayman
Msg: 35 (view)

Is everyone starting to think about Valentines Day.
Posted: 2/1/2007 8:34:29 PM
Me think about Valentines Day??.. nooooo I think Cupid has a bad aim, or a serious grudge!! ... oh well chocolate goes to my hips anyway!!
 fairwayman

To have true love....
Posted: 2/1/2007 11:23:08 AM
The difference was they never considered quiting, it was just not an option. Today we're spoiled. We expect to be happy everyday, to never go through bad times. And if things don't go our way we walk. It's just too easy.

Well said Zucc, couldn't have expressed it better myself.... Some people ARE too quick these days to throw away a relationship at the first problem that arises, and communication seems to be a lost artform- Its sad really. It seems sometimes that one bad thing can supercede many good things in a relationship in the minds of some people, but its up to the individuals' comfort level I suppose.
 fairwayman

To have true love....
Posted: 1/31/2007 1:03:59 PM
True love to me means ....

* Putting the feelings of your her above those of yourself.

* Knowing that she loves you without always having to be constantly reminded.

* Feeling like she is the ONLY one in a room full of other women

* Saying you are sorry when you have done something to upset her

* Knowing that there is a TRUST and BOND between you that nothing less than infidelity or abuse can shake.

* Knowing that if anything bad or unfortunate were to happen to her (sickness, etc), this bond would not be broken, but rather strengthened.

* Trying to understand and empathize with her feelings no matter how trivial I may seem to think they are at the time.

I'm sure there are more things I could think of... Love emcompasses a wide range of thoughts, feelings and emotions..... TRUST, HONESTY, PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING

It does NOT rush, judge or accuse... and only grows STRONGER over time

ahhhhhh to long for the feeling of TRUE love... !!
 fairwayman
Msg: 38 (view)

Added to Favourites list
Posted: 1/31/2007 11:39:42 AM
Maybe they are cyber-stalkers/voyeurs!! (gasp)

fairwayman
Msg: 14 (view)

so tired of guys lying
Posted: 1/31/2007 11:32:07 AM
Men AND Women lie... its not a gender-specific phenomenon!!

Maybe the problem lies with gullibility and judgement!!

JMO
 fairwayman
Msg: 500 (view)

What is wrong with the persons profile above you in this thread?
Posted: 1/31/2007 10:45:58 AM
.. hmm she tries too hard NOT to be funny!!

So hows about that marriage proposal and offer of Canadian citizenship???

You are too much!! and NO I am not gonna block ya!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 80 (view)

If you could change one thing in your last relationship...what have you learned?
Posted: 1/31/2007 10:41:40 AM
.. I would change I guess wearing my heart on my sleeve..it is a good thing to do but when it is disregarded then it hurts..

Yes GEB you got THAT right, especially when you think you are on the same page, and later find out you are not.....

.. don't date rebounders who have not finished dealing with the past and their broken heart..

Well, this one is tricky, especially when you don't know a persons underlying issues or insecurities from the past... I mean I'm not perfect, but to find out after the fact that a person has kept a "laundry list" of perceived negatives about you is unfair- especially when they are not discussed during the relationship. I figure the only way to avoid this is to take the time to get to know someone before you exchange commitment words like "love", which holds more meaning for some people, than others... Think with your head, and not with your heart- at least initially!

Oh well, it's these life experiences that make us wiser!!

JMO- FWM
 fairwayman

Cambridge/K-W/Guelph ~ Coffee Night~ Friday Feb 2
Posted: 1/30/2007 3:20:22 PM
Cambridgegal..

Sending you a hug from down here in St Catharines.... Thoughts and prayers!!

fairwayman
Msg: 65 (view)

If you could change one thing in your last relationship...what have you learned?
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:18:11 AM
The last relationship that I had, the woman told me that she loved me after a week of knowing her. I of course thought this was odd, but decided to go out on a limb for once, and trust her, despite my gut telling me differently (there was a lot of chemistry). She spent much time and effort convincing me that her feelings were true with words and emails (love at first sight), and also she worked very hard to make me feel comfortable in the relationship. We had a beautiful holiday season together, I met her kids, family, and some friends. Her children and I really bonded, and I thought that it was a good thing that I did not go on my original gut reaction...

Well, a month and a half after first meeting this "dream girl", we broke up (over something ridiculous), and she will not talk to me because it is just "too difficult".

What did I learn?? Well people can fall "OUT of love" just as quickly as they "FALL in love", and in the heat of a relationship, a person will say ANYTHING to try to convince you what they are saying is true and sincere. In actual fact, the way two people can TRULY ever get to know and love each other is through TIME, patience and communication.

Needless to say, the "love at first sight" philosophy does not exist, and one should always trust their gut feeling.... I also think of the children that I got to know so well, and how unfair it was to them that I got to know them as a man that would be in their lives for a long time, and now they have to adapt again.

fairwayman
Msg: 465 (view)

What is wrong with the persons profile above you in this thread?
Posted: 1/25/2007 11:51:13 AM
The second to last picture has GOT to go.... :)

Also (ok Im pushing my luck) too many capitalizations in your interests
 fairwayman
Msg: 10 (view)

Crying Child and Parents removed from flight
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:24:12 PM
This is a difficult call, but I would have to side with the airline. If the child was throwing a temper tamtrum and could not be calmed down, then there is no telling say if she was put in a seat and managed to get free during takeoff, there could have possibly been serious injuries (can you say LAWSUIT!!). The family CLAIMS that no other passengers were bothered by the noise, but who really knows??. In this day of heightened airline security, it is somewhat understandable why even things like this episode would cause an airline to be extra careful.

The fact that the airline offered to fully refund their fare and give them a free flight is a great gesture on their part. I wonder why the parents would subject their child to flying just after ear surgery, due to the fact that during the change in altitude, the childs ears would probably start to "pop" causing more discomfort and more than likely further irritating other passengers.

I love childen but.... Good call on behalf of the airline, bad call on behalf of the parents!!

JMO
 fairwayman
Msg: 24 (view)

Cambridge/ K-W/ Guelph Coffee Night, Friday Jan 26 7PM
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:21:08 AM
Hey guys and gals...

After a bit of a hiatus from pof and visiting my friends in Guelph, I would possibly like to attend this function to celebrate LoveJr's bday.....

Question: Is there someone that may be able to put me up for the night?? I sometimes find the late night drive back to be a little much.. please let me know in my mailbox... Im not 100% sure if Im going, but would like to consider it.....

Hoping to see some of my fish friends again!!

Thanks!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 58 (view)

FAVORITE SAYINGS !!!!!!!!! in life or on dating sites
Posted: 1/23/2007 6:40:04 PM
OK so this is a little personal...

One Day yer up, the next yer down.. thats the way th' world goes 'round!!

and of course...

Love All, Trust A Few, Do Wrong to None..... William Shakespeare "All's Well That Ends Well"
 fairwayman
Msg: 36 (view)

Saying Goodbye ....
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:15:33 PM
Very sorry to hear about your loss...... I know you both to be very strong people, and you will get through this very sad time.....

... wishing you the best ALWAYS!!
 fairwayman
Msg: 32 (view)

A personal problem and a question for the ladies
Posted: 12/6/2006 11:54:57 AM
Hey dude .. thats too bad about your experience. I would think that it would be at least common courtesy for a woman to "trim the hedge" before letting her man go down to the "promised land" (my apologies to offended Christians for the reference )

.. Heck if I want to floss, I'll do that before brushing my teeth... and besides, nothing more annoying to a man (or a woman) than a man having to stop to spit out furballs-- PAAATTTOOEEEEE!!!!

Great idea that has already been mentioned, do it in the shower, and even if she has the thick hedge, offer to trim it up for her... she will be glad you did !!... Once done, enjoy the delicacy!!

Good Luck!!

Show ALL Forums