Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Crazy rule and private pictures...
 Magical_Monkey_Fun
Msg: 5 (view)

Crazy rule and private pictures...
Posted: 8/16/2017 1:18:10 AM
"Take a week or several of down time and read the full conditions.... a bit like reading Kafka when he was on a downer...."

I'm not sure who this was directed to, but I read the terms of service and did not violate the terms. Not surprisingly, I received no warning and my old pictures are still up. Had I violated the terms of service / full conditions, my photos would have all been deleted. I simply cannot update the profile with new photos.
 Magical_Monkey_Fun
Msg: 16 (view)

Image upload privileges revoked
Posted: 8/16/2017 12:59:07 AM
I had my privileges for uploading images revoked without warning and with no inappropriate pictures ever being uploaded nor shared privately. I would like to put up a picture newer than 2014, but that does not seem possible. At least I still look the same, so it isn't misleading.
 Magical_Monkey_Fun
Msg: 3 (view)

Crazy rule and private pictures...
Posted: 8/13/2017 11:41:59 PM
I recently received this same message and I have literally never uploaded indecent private images to my POF account.

In fact, the only reason I tried to upload a new picture is that I haven't uploaded a picture since the year 2014.

Someone seems to be applying these rules over-zealously, randomly, or is believing claims that are not substantiated.
 AGenericUser
Msg: 2 (view)

ww.pof.com?
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:02:01 AM
....except that isn't what the guy said.

He said he accidentally typed in the URL and it brought him to a site that looked exactly like POF and asked for a password.

I just found one today called www(dot)it(dot)pof(dot)com

I was not given "a list of possible sites".

It took me directly to the site, which had user profiles, and asked for my password, even though I was logged in to the real POF already.

Show ALL Forums