Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Web cam issue
 DAYNALICIOUS
Msg: 33 (view)

Web cam issue
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:43:51 AM
I'm intrigued!!!! I have viewed a couple of guy friends on web cam recently and I must say..
It's HOT!! And no, I don't have one...yet. So far that hasn't stopped anyone from allowing me to view them.. I don't think there's anything wrong with it...It's not something that can be forced upon you. You have to accept the invite (at least on the YIM) and you can close the screen just as easy..... What's the fuss, we're all adults. I say BRING IT ON!!!
 DAYNALICIOUS
Msg: 6 (view)

Help Dad Trying to Take My Baby
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:25:56 AM
I just went through a yaer of court and mediation and a nasty custody battle. He had an attny. I couldnt afford one. It was so scarey..but each time it got easier. they wont make a decision right away. Be honest with the judge and tell him that you cant afford an attny, the judge in my case kindof led me through.. I did get some help from a paralegal in the beginning,they helped me with the paperwork, but they dont stand up with you in court...Dont worry..my x said terrible things about me, but in the end, he couldnt prove any of it. And the judges really are used to hearing a lot of lies and they can pretty much tell whos telling the truth.. Children need both parents, but if thats not possible, than the mother usually gets custody unless they can be proven unfit... good luck... oh and prayer helps too
 DAYNALICIOUS
Msg: 25 (view)

What to do about the dead-beat dad eppidemic!
Posted: 7/13/2006 11:25:01 AM
I am sickened by what fathers get away with. The courts need to be a lot more strict when it comes to parents who dont even take advantage of the visitation the fight so hard to get. Not to mention failing to pay their child support..THE ONLY ONES WHO SUFFER ARE THE CHILDREN!! And the didnt ask to be here. Its sad. My daughter has been through a lot and missed a lot because as a single mother i have to work more hrs. for less money, and i'm all she's got. The courts have ordered her father to pay child support, but everytime the district attny. sends the paperwork to his employer to start garnishing, he quits his job...So i've learned not top get my hopes up..
 DAYNALICIOUS
Msg: 24 (view)

What to do about the dead-beat dad eppidemic!
Posted: 7/13/2006 11:24:50 AM
I am sickened by what fathers get away with. The courts need to be a lot more strict when it comes to parents who dont even take advantage of the visitation the fight so hard to get. Not to mention failing to pay their child support..THE ONLY ONES WHO SUFFER ARE THE CHILDREN!! And the didnt ask to be here. Its sad. My daughter has been through a lot and missed a lot because as a single mother i have to work more hrs. for less money, and i'm all she's got. The courts have ordered her father to pay child support, but everytime the district attny. sends the paperwork to his employer to start garnishing, he quits his job...So i've learned not top get my hopes up..

Show ALL Forums