Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: You're not what I'm looking for.
 suzyqteach
Msg: 51 (view)

You're not what I'm looking for.
Posted: 8/9/2006 6:57:54 PM
Being a woman, I can kind of tell the way your new acquaintance was thinking. Your saying you wanted to be "just friends" probably implied one of two things to her. First, you didn't find her tantalizing enough to imagine things becoming more than "just friends" or secondly, you were interested in "friends with benefits"/a real turn off to most women (in my age group anyway. ) Good luck! We women are complicated /many of us read things into comments. That's why we do better on the phone/can "hear" someone's reaction to a comment and maybe respond differently.
 suzyqteach
Msg: 77 (view)

AVERAGE SIZE for females....
Posted: 7/21/2006 11:38:54 AM
Loved Canine's response ....a sense of humor is worth more than a size 3 in my book!
 suzyqteach
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2006 11:38:31 AM
Loved Canine's response ....a sense of humor is worth more than a size 3 in my book!
 suzyqteach
Msg: 75 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2006 11:30:32 AM
As a Broward County teacher, I am much more concerned w/ IQ than body weight. I would much rather spend the evening w/ a man that is a little "chubby" or a little "skinny" than an uneducated man w/ a great physique. Yes, sometimes, you are lucky enough to find both, but the bottom line is it's the size of a person's heart that really counts in the long run.

Show ALL Forums