Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: HAS ANYONE MET A WOMAN WHO'S BREATH SMELLED
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 24 (view)

HAS ANYONE MET A WOMAN WHO'S BREATH SMELLED
Posted: 3/15/2012 9:18:46 PM
I've met people who have had smelly breath, yes and it turns me off. What also turns me off is someone who cannot write a proper sentence.
 flipgirl24
Msg: 86 (view)

What Should a Man Smell Like ?
Posted: 2/15/2012 9:55:51 PM
You can use baking soda to wash your hair (look up 'no poo' hair) or to clean your bathtub.

Men should smell clean...hard to explain but I've dated two guys who had a raunchy natural smell, not BO, just a sour, rancid smell that pervaded any scent they put on. They are mostly why I hate Irish Spring....its overly nauseating scent couldn't mask their odour. Nothing against the guys, there are just some people's chemistry that doesn't work for everyone. I dated another guy who smelled so good regardless of whether he just showered or ran a marathon.

A man should not smell like daisies. I don't care if he's into football or gardening. And some men just pile on the cologne (as women pile on the perfume).
 flipgirl24
Msg: 26 (view)

how many shoes girls?
Posted: 2/15/2012 9:43:38 PM
I wouldn't say I love shoes but I have a fair amount, maybe 30 pairs? I always am in need of a new pair though because different situations call for different shoes. Well, no, I just try to break out of the black or brown shoe cycle but end up getting black r brown shoes anyway. I do need a new air of running and tennis shoes though.

My two brothers, however, could probably rival Celine Dion in their show collection, either in number or dollar value. One even owns a pair of Uggs. I just think of how many children out there who don't have socks let alone a pair of decent shoes.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 9 (view)

What is the difference between good sex and great sex?
Posted: 2/7/2012 8:36:59 AM
Bad sex is when the other person doesn't make any effort to make you feel good. You just want it over with. Sometimes you just end it before it 'ends' because it's So bad. It feels like a chore, like cleaning the toilet.

Good sex gets you off but you still need more.

Great sex is when you and your partner are totally connected, either physically or emotionally or both, and all you want to do is make the other feel as good as you are feeling. It's when you feel totally safe and that the other person is doing all he can to please you and vice versa. It doesn't have to be fast and hard to be great, just e,exhilarating, satisfying, and you never want it to end. It takes your breath away, literally and figuratively, and you feel like you are.going to explode.

Trust me, you will know when it's great. Damn I miss the great.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 2 (view)

Whats it like when depression meds work?
Posted: 1/31/2012 6:06:49 PM
I think some of the meds out there make you feel numb while others give you a hyper feeling. While the right meds can help you with your depression, counselling/therapy to accompany the meds is a more productive way of dealing with your depression. Have you actually been diagnosed with depression and have you figured out the source of your depression? One type of therapy you may want to look into is cognitive therapy - its basic premise is how you think or perceive a situation will influence your behaviour. For example, take a situation which you see as negative say a break up or an argument with your significant other. That is something that likely contributes to depression or will increase depression so instead of thinking of the situation as a negative, replace it with a positive thought like "breaking up with my boyfriend gives me an opportunity to focus on myself and making myself happy". In cognitive therapy, the idea is that you will start behaving in such a way to confirm these positive thoughts. Look up the book "Mind overMood" - it is a workbook based on cognitive therapy. It's not the only type of therapy but I believe that taking meds without conselling will make you numb and never make you happy. I think it is up to you to make yourself happy; the meds will help but never completely make you feel happy.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 58 (view)

Men and feminine hygiene standards
Posted: 1/19/2012 11:34:13 PM

I have never, in my entire life, known a man to "wipe after peeing". Not likely to ever see it, either.

Now, when it comes time for some sexual activity, I have been known to excuse myself to the restroom, hang my junk over the sink (thankfully I'm tall), and rinse it off. Only takes a few seconds, and it makes me feel better when I ask for "the works".

Yes I have seen it and have shown my appreciation accordingly. Some guys don't wait until it stops peeing to pull their underwear up and that grosses me out. I just have this vision of 'residue'...

A girl sure appreciates clean junk and nearby regions. Makes certain experiences much more pleasant.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2012 10:37:34 PM
And what, pray tell, is wrong with Irish Spring? I've been using it for years, hell decades. Wait a minute!!! Are you telling me that's why I can never get a BJ? Why does no one ever tell me these things!!!

As the next poster said, Irish Spring is too strong. The smell lingers on and on and there's always a film on the skin. It just turns me off. Sorry! But maybe that is why you're not getting a bj! Lol!

It would be great if Guys washed themselves after using the toilet. But many don't even wipe after peeing. Who want to put their mouth there? It goes both ways.

Zen, oh I get it. Thanks for the english lesson.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2012 2:42:26 PM
Zen, what is a "cant"?

Men and women should practice good hygiene. Baby wipes made with or without propylene glycol or with lavender, or just a wash cloth and soap, keep all your 2000 parts clean and fresh. Only exception is Irish Spring. never use Irish Spring.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 55 (view)

Do you remember your first-time seeing women without makeup?
Posted: 1/12/2012 3:02:05 PM
I think I would be more scared if I woke up next to a guy and he was wearing makeup! Nowadays you never k.ow....guys wearing skinny jeans, Uggs, and makeup. I don't really have a problem with these but not my idea of Mr. right for me. I think if you love someone, then you should love the person not the makeup.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 42 (view)

Do you remember your first-time seeing women without makeup?
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:02:34 PM
Isn't this the same thing as a guy with a big penis but doesn't know how to use it? Or a guy who brags that he has had many previous girlfriends yet still doesn't know how to treat a woman both in the relationship or sexually? Well maybe not the second scenario but i dated a guy who, when I didn't wear makeup,he'd ask me " where's your makeup? ". I should have told him it's back a home and that's where I'm returning! While there are some women who wear far too much, it's really what is inside that counts. So if you met a woman who had severe acne that she was treating you would say good bye? C'mon now....
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 17 (view)

Charlie...... part deux, without Charlie.
Posted: 9/27/2011 1:01:31 AM
The beginning was hilarious with all of Charlie's conquests at the funeral. I even enjoyed Ashton Kutcher's part even though I kept seeing his '70s show character poke through. But I don't think it'll work in the long run. It worked with Charlie because he and Alan are brothers and there was this particular dynamic between them. Then there's their dynamic with their mother. Ashton doesn't have that charm. I don't see Charlie Sheen as a one note actor as he's done both dramatic and comedic roles. Ashton has really only done comedy and he's not very versatile. And with Ashton's hair looking like Rachel of friends, I don't know how long I can look at him. I love Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast though. Berta and the mother are hilarious!

Yeah Charlie had to make that sorry speech at the Emmy's if he wants to have a career in Hollywood. He obviously wasn't sincere but the guy is recovering so I guess we could give him a break.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 54 (view)

Does Sarcastic Sense of Humor = poor social skills?
Posted: 9/27/2011 12:05:53 AM
I don't think it means poor social skills per se. I don't mind some sarcasm but when it's constant, I tend to think that the person is covering up something like insecurity or feelings of inferiority. Many times, sarcasm is used to hurt someone but when the person is called on it, the person can say ,"I was only joking". There's usually a reason behind the sarcasm. I like sarcasm when it's funny and involves some irony. But I think it can be overused and to me, it indicates that the person is hiding behind it or is too arrogant or scared maybe to actually talk about something in a mature and civilized manner.
 Flipgirl24

WOW... didn't see this coming
Posted: 8/16/2011 8:50:04 PM
You shouldn't feel obligated to tell him you're moving back to AZ as he has not.given you the courtesy of telling you he's no longer interested in you. I am so sorry for your loss... my sil had one and I felt so bad for her. If he.really cared for you, he would have stuck by you through it. Unfortunately, it seems that you find out who your real friends are when bad things happen. As one of my favourite sayings goes, " a friend is one who walks in when the.rest of the world walks out.' You are single....someone doesn't desert you during a rough.time and deserve having someone like you. It doesn't matter if he fools around with different women or.that he didnt realize he was.in a committed friendship. It was his baby and he was part of its creation as part of a relationship withyou so he should have helped you through it.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 9 (view)

Dumped By Facebook
Posted: 8/14/2011 9:05:38 PM
Pretty lame way to break up with someone. At least she showed you her true colours before things got too serious. Just accept that that is the person she is and move on to better things. It has been said that facebook is bad for relationships and has broken many a marriage. Oh well, what's done is done.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 23 (view)

The Remaking of Dirty Dancing
Posted: 8/14/2011 2:09:53 PM
I loved the movie and yes,Patrick Swayze was a hottie! He also played football and hockey. Even though the movie was.called Dirty Dancing, it wasn't about sex. But I have a feeling.this remake will be more.about sex and seeing how far the movie makers can take it. Nothing wrong with sex but isn't the whole point of a remake is to recreate.the original, including the storyline? Obviously, it's not going to be exactly the same but will it have the same feeling as the original? Remakes are rarely good and I'm afraid this one is going to be more of a Showgirls movie...
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 6 (view)

single women who date married men
Posted: 8/13/2011 6:53:37 AM
I don't know any women or men who have dated married people but I do know someone whose husband cheated on her. I would never want to be that person who was responsible for causing that much pain, whether I was the spouse or the other woman. Plus, if I were the other woman, how good must I feel about muself if I'm willing to be.with a man who cheats and lies? If he can lie to his wife and kids if he has any, he can lie to me. And it's not like I would deserve the truth. So I cannot say I understand thi phenomenon. E
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 3 (view)

I could talk to you for hours wtf?
Posted: 8/11/2011 9:03:41 PM
You could have sent him a message saying you had a good time but on the other hand, he could have sent you a message saying he had a good time. I don't know why we have to play these games. Some guys will say things like "I could talk to you for hours" and let's go to the zoo just to get one thing. However, I have no idea what he was thinking.

Just let it go and move on to the next guy. If the guy is into you, then he will make sure to make plans with you (and vice versa).
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 11 (view)

Racket Sports?
Posted: 8/10/2011 6:47:00 PM

I have played racketball, tennis, and badminton. I guess because of all the footwork training during the soccer season that I was able to get to the ball/birdie quickly when my opponent hit the ball to the open area. I beat the people I was playing against and was very bored playing. And before you say it, no they were not senior citisens nor children. They were able-bodied, athletic people.

You can keep your skirt and underwear and overzealousness about dominating men. It's sad.

So you beat some people at tennis and badminton...whoopee. Soccer (and hockey) are actually great crosstraining sports for tennis so it's a no-brainer that you would have done well. I have a good golf swing because of tennis but I'm not a big golf fan and I'm not making stupid comments about how one gender likes a sport more than the other gender. There are quite a few men who play tennis so it's not just women who like individual competition.

As for my 'overzealousness' - no I wouldn't call it that. It was my response to your question about why women like racquet sports. Is there something wrong with liking racquet sports? I am not a dominant person; somewhat competitive yes but I do pride myself in having the power and some of the technique it takes to beat some of the strongest men in my club. It has nothing to do with dominance. What is sad is that you had to even ask the question...

People like what they like. Why judge them? And I didn't say I was going to give you my skirt and underwear...
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 7 (view)

Wheat free or ceiliac?
Posted: 8/10/2011 12:09:56 AM
My sister-in-law is allergic to wheat although for a while she cheated. But when she had her.kids, she.kept them wheat-free and dairy-free (she is also allergic to milk) until they were three which is supposedly when their immunty has built up enough. Her son isn't allergic to either. Anyways, while she was pregnant with her second child, she.didnt eat anything with wheat or dairy but ate breads and pasta made with spelt, kamut, rice, or corn. She continued this after giving birth as she breastfed. She didnt gain as much weight as she did with her.first (she didn't eat wheat or dairy-free when pregnant with her first but did while breastfeeding) and lost weight after giving birth. She didn't eat less or skip on desserts. She does eat healthy though. She doesn't have tge time to workout. My point is that eating whole grains isn't detrimental to your health or weight. It's all a matter of balance.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 3 (view)

Racket Sports?
Posted: 8/9/2011 11:00:24 PM
Tennis not technical? I guess barrelling into another guy is technical to you? At my tennis club, I beat out all the men and women in having the most powerful serve. Anybody can hit hard but you have to get the ball in to make it count. The technical part comes in when you figure out how to harness your power and hit the ball at a certain point of your swing, holding your racquet a certain way, positioning your body in order to make a pwerful and efficient and accurate shot, meanwhile, determining your opponent's next shot and then your shot after that. Doing all that while the ball is coming at you at 90km/hr? Yeah no technicality in that.

Why I, as a woman, like tennis? So I can kick the men's a**es on the court. You can have all the power you want but you don't have technique and strategy, you lose.

I like football and soccer, played the latter, but they don't give me the exhilaration I need. I play with my older brother who is much better and stronger than me but I can surprise him. That gives me satisfaction. My younger brother kicks both our butts because he has strength but much better technique.

Don't knock it until you try it, but then again, it may be too girlie for you. I can hook you up with a nice little tennis skirt and pretty underwear...
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 14 (view)

why full body pictures?
Posted: 8/4/2011 11:00:46 PM
unclezeus, you must not be happy with YOU as you are covered head to waist...I can't tell if it's to toes because you don't have a full body shot.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 12 (view)

Personal Prejudices or Damaged goods
Posted: 7/26/2011 11:59:47 PM
I don't really know how to define damaged goods, perhaps those who feel they are damaged somehow. Those who have been divorced, abused, disabled, or lost a loved one are not damaged; maybe hurt, sad, grieving, bit certainly not damaged goods like a piece of clothing with a hole in it. The aforementioned are most likely stronger and wiser, for the most part.

As for personal prejudices, these would include:
1. Racists or homophobics
2. Those who substitute swear words with words that rhyme with them e.g.saying starf***s instead of Starbucks is sooooo annoying and childish.
3. Acting like you're in high school when biologically, you're in your 40s.
4. Self-centredness
5. Double standards
6. Narrowmindedness- having these 'prejudices' may be considered narrowmindedness but to me, not being open-minded is closing yourself off from new experiences and different ways of seeing things.
7. Not being able to admit you're wrong or say I'm sorry.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 487 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 7/26/2011 10:54:40 PM
May helo uf I knew what the heck you said. Type in sentences and in english please.
 Flipgirl24

What women really want!
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:03:34 PM
Maybe the OP got electrocuted by her blow dryer and now has the power to know what we all want.

I will say that sometimes women expect men to have some kind of intuition as to what they want. However, I have noticed in some relationships I've witnessed,(not been a part of) that the man gets all defensive when the woman tells them what they want. I can't say this in regards to their sex life, but in normal everyday life. The man interprets the woman telling them what they want as nagging or implying that they don't know what they're doing. Maybe this doesn't translate the same way in the bedroom, I don't know.

Maybe the OpP should hook up with Mel Gibson...doesn't he know what women want?
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 79 (view)

Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:47:26 PM
[Quote]You replace them with a fresh pack of Magnums I hope? just because the last pack went unused does not mean you shoud not be prepared in the future. Hope springs eternal.And yes in your case I most certainly was curious.

Of course! One always has to look forward to future endeavours and be prepared. Thought this thread was amusing... maybe the OPs friend was hoping they'd hook up one day...too bad he called her a slut.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 13 (view)

What women really want!
Posted: 7/19/2011 11:34:23 PM
Wow, I didnt know that's what I wanted...thanks for telling me!
I asked a guy to do something and he claimed he had done it the last three times...yeah I want a guy who actually knows what he did with me and not someone else! Or he was delusional...I think that was the reason!

This thread gave me a good laugh...thanks for the entertainment!
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 44 (view)

Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom
Posted: 7/19/2011 11:20:41 PM
Yeah the ones in my drawer expired too. There were 12 in the box when I threw them out. Just in case you were curious.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 85 (view)

Can you actually find TRUE love on dating sites?
Posted: 7/19/2011 11:14:07 PM
Women in China know how to treat a man and keep them coming home? How about men knowing how to treat a woman and how to keep.them wanting the man to come home? Are the women jn China just a bit su servient? Come on, it goes both ways. Yes things have changed and we're no longer in the cavemen era, but I don't find anything wrong with a woman being successful in her career and going for what she wants. That shouldn't stop her from finding true love. I know plenty of women who are successful, just as or more so tgan their husbands and they are truly happy and in love. Men aren't hardwired to be needed...that's old. They may be brought up to believe that they are the ones to provide for the family blah blah blah. I don't subscribe to that ultra-feminist ideology either and parade around saying I don't need a man. That would imply I don't like them. But I can be successful and have my own opinions separate from a man. Why should that deter a man from coming home? One would think that a man would be happy to be with someone who can stand on her own rather than spend his money. We all want to feel needed and loved.

Having said that, I still appreciate chivalry like opening the car door first for me so I don't have to wait. i don't expect it nor is it a dealbreaker. If I drive, I usually open the door for my passengers first. I won'tbstand in front of a door to wait for a guy to open it for me but it's nice when someone does open the door for you. Times have changed.

I think you have to be happy with yourself before you can be loved. Whether you find it online or in the library, it can happen. But I think when you find love for yourself, you find true love. Then
, you send out a vibe that attracts people. You also have to be open to it.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 25 (view)

Cluttered House
Posted: 7/15/2011 1:44:37 AM
Dude if she can't clean her house she can't do nothing! I highly suggest getting away from those people they are nothing but a headache.

Apparently, you haven't taken any grammar lessons! If you are going to preach about cleaning house, then at least clean up your grammar. That's worse than a cluttered house, at least there's hope of cleaning it up.

As for paying for services, it all depends if she doesn't mind living like she is or if she is just feeling overwhelmed by the clutter and having no time. Let me repeat, she is a single mother of three kids, working full-time. That is a lot of making meals, cleaning up after meals, laundry, bathing, cleaning up after bathing, and cleaning up of kids' rooms, etc. Oh yeah and there is that thing called 'spending time with your three kids'. Yeah people have a choice blah blah blah but give the woman a break.

If she prefers to live like that, then yes, she probably will be offended or she will just return to the old state. However, if she is overwhelmed, she will probably be grateful and hopefully, try to keep it up. Of course, you as the great boyfriend, will help her out! I don't think she she should expect you to help but if you are planning to move the relationship forward, maybe an honest and open discussion is in order to see where she's at. She just might be worth it. If it comes to you living together, if you both are willing partners, then there should be room to compromise, like getting a housekeeper. Some people are crappy housekeepers, my mom is one! Others are just freakin' busy with full time jobs and trying to support three kids!

Some of you say that you like things a certain way and you see nothing wrong with it. Hmmm....not sure about that. There's more to life than having your canned foods lined up perfectly.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 25 (view)

needing help
Posted: 7/15/2011 1:14:28 AM
If the OP had said no even after leaving the door open, and the guy had forced himself on her, then yes it would have been rape. Yet it doesn't seem 'no' was the answer that night.

If you weren't upset that it had happened then that tells me how little you think of your friendship with your girlfriend, or shall I assume, ex-girlfriend. It's one thing if they had gone out for a short time and then you discussed it with her and she said it was okay but they had been together for 5 years, got engaged and lived together. I'm not saying he isn't at fault either but you are the one asking. It may not be cheating but it's not a classy move and certainly not friendship-worthy. Put yourself in your friend's shoes, how would you feel if your girlfriend slept with your ex with whom you had a significant relationship? Especially so soon after? Would you think that you would feel that your friend and your ex had something going on before you broke up? Would you feel betrayed? Hmmm...my guess is yes. What goes around comes around.

I think you have used this forum to rationalize your 'relationship' with this guy and you are trying to get some reassurance that your actions were okay. I suppose if your friend was okay with the arrangement, then fine but I am guessing she either doesn't know or is not happy with the situation. I am also guessing that the guy has gotten what he wants from you and has moved on. Karma's a b***h eh?
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 11 (view)

Cluttered House
Posted: 7/13/2011 6:28:32 PM
If she's a woman you'd see yourself dating long-term, not regarding the state of her home, then why notboffer to help? Sometimes it is just too overwhelming and one doesn't know where to start. She's a single mom working full-time with three kids? You know how much energy that requires? Maybe she needs syime help to get it started and then when it's a livable environment, she can keep it up. Or hire a cleaning service to help her get a head start. I agree that a cluttered house leads to a cluttered mind but maybe it's at a point where it's too much for one person. Sometimes it's worth to take a chance on someone.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 460 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2011 9:27:23 PM
I don't do thing just because I get it in return but if a guy is demanding that I swallow his jism then he better be willing to do the equivalent. I'll do something if I'm willing and if I like it. My other point was that if I am in a relationship and it's a solid one, then I'm more willing and more turned on when doing things that turn him on. Things that may include things I've never done or don't normally like to do. I guess maybe I would feel 'safer' for lack of a better word. To me, there's a difference between a one-night stand and a long-term relationship and that will determine what I will do. Which is why I don't have one night stands I guess!
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 8 (view)

Is this an unusual attraction?
Posted: 7/11/2011 9:16:04 PM
I guess you won't be attracted to me then. I'm not a big fan of hosiery!

Not a weird fetish at all. I have a thing for men in white T-shirts and snug-fitting jeans (Levi's - not skinny jeans, just regular, guy jeans).
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 43 (view)

Casey Anthony found not guilty
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:41:03 AM
Heard this morning.she's getting out wednesday. According to Marcia Clark, the famous OJ prosecutor, it may not be the real date as due to her 'celebrity status', a fake date might have been given. I don't think her life will be great but the movie and book deals wil support her party habits. I am personally not looking forward tobseeing all the reports on 'what's casey doing now?' Now they are trying to enact Caylee's Law which says that a parent or guardian must report their child missing if they haven't had any contact with the child within 48 hours (child under 12). Sad that a law must be made to say you have to be in contact with your child.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 8 (view)

How to deal with breakup? I am super depressed?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:16:30 AM
[Quote]How to deal with breakup? I am super depressed? Is that a question?

Is this really necessary? What a waste of time.

Anyway, to the OP, I agree with everyone else (except for the guy who posted the above comment). You have to learn to love yourself before anyone.can love you. Part of healing is knowing that you made a mistake and learnong from it. By working on your issues with addiction, you will become to love yourself and be self-sufficient. I understand you are hurting; we've all been there. But forgive yourself, give yourself time to grieve the breakup, and get some help. Sometimes we need others to support us. Do you have any friends.or family that could help you through this? If not, a support group or counsellor? I hope that you can find some help and get through this. Dont be ashamed that you need to ask for help or that you're hurting. We all make mistakes, we just have to learn how to deal with the consequences. It's a part of growing as a person and becoming the person you want to be.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 40 (view)

Casey Anthony found not guilty
Posted: 7/7/2011 8:43:52 PM
I disagree with those who say that we like who we like. We like someone for different reasons. Typically, those with low self-esteem will choose someone who treats them badly because they believe that is all they deserve (not always but many times). That same person with low self-esteem may choose to change his or her life and circumstances which will lead to a different outlook and likes/dislikes. I think we have a choice for the most part. Yes we have our own preferences but our preferences are influenced by the person we choose to be.

Anyway, the whole case was a joke. And again, as in the OJ case, the justice system will be seen as a joke. It was proven that she lied to the police to her parents to everyone. It was proven that her family is messed up. It was proven that she is a terrible mother. It just wasn't proven that she committed murder. I don't know if CAsey is guilty of murder but her and her family did something to that poor girl. Why aren't they looking for the real murderer now? Why aren't the parents all gung-ho on finding justice for little Caylee? Why would they when they're going to be swimming in money from all the movie and book deals they are offered? Oh yes, don't forget the porn offers too. Are we sickened by the fact that Casey didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing until a month after she discovered it and will be a celebrity as a result or by the fact that we will be watching the movies and reading the books?
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 36 (view)

Kissing styles, no french kissing?
Posted: 7/6/2011 10:48:04 PM
I've had the fish- he'd literally move his lips like a fish. It was annoying and not arousing. I've also had a guy justbtry to swallow my face whle just moving his jaw up and down. Very much a turn off. I've also had guys who.jam their tongue down my throat and those who from first contact use their tongue like a snake and i feelvlike I'mbbeing sufficated by tongue. I have also had a guy who kissed like he was my grandfather. I have tried to get guys to stay still and let me kiss them. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If that doesn't work, you cantalk to your guy (or girl) and discuss it in an adult manner

I I must admit, I wonder how people can have relationships throughout their lives and not have this issue come up or maybe their partners don't like kissing. But sometimes the other person will not be open to your suggestuons because he or she is convinced that he or she is a good kisser. Those will not see through their delusions.

I personally love to kiss whether it's full-out making out or an affectionate kiss on the cheek or wherever. But I undrrstand that there arebpeople who don't care to kiss so I won't go out wth them. Does that sound shallow? Maybe but I like to give kisses as well as receive kisses. Just a sweet reminder from a loved one that they are thinking about you and feel love for you. That's just me. And I've had guys like that too.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 447 (view)

Posted: 7/5/2011 6:35:59 PM
I think it depends on the woman and also your relationship. If a guy expects you to swallow then you'd better be good at giving her oral and often. A guy can say i won't hang with a girl who doesn't swallow but its the same guy who rarely gives oral and when they do, it's for a minute or two. I think a woman would be more willing if (1)you ate more cinnamon and (2) your relationship was solid. If you and your partner have a good relationship, in& out of bed, both partners are more likely willing to do whatever to please the other. However, if there is something that one refuses to do, then the other should respect that and not hold it against them.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 40 (view)

anal shaving- do you do it?
Posted: 7/5/2011 6:26:19 PM
Shaving or waxing the butt is a lot less 'dangerous' than doing either on the other areas. Why wouldn't women have hair there? It's not a lot but if you're going to do your groin why do it half-assed? (Forgive the pun)
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 37 (view)

anal shaving- do you do it?
Posted: 7/4/2011 9:08:16 PM
Wax is the answer (well actually, I sugar). It doesn't hurt as much as the other area...I just can't stand hair down there anywhere. Regardless of whether I perform analingus or not. If you can find a really good esthetician who is willing to do everything while you're on all fours, then let me know. I usually do the majority at a salon and then do the rest myself, which requires me to become a contortionist and I get wax everywhere. Shaving would just be irritating and itchy and a daily chore. Nothing like 5:00 shadow down there. It's kind of like houses with the vines growing all over the walls...you never know what's hiding in there. There's a scene in one of the Scary Movie parodies where a couple is having sex and as soon as her panties come off, the bush erupts. That is a nightmare for me.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 33 (view)

Sadness and uncertainty
Posted: 7/2/2011 1:36:27 PM
Op, Im sorry about your breakup. When you have put forth such a great effort into a relationship, whether it's been 6 months or years, it'sbgoing to hurt. Congratulations on having the strength to break it off. Unfortunately, many people stay in bad relationships.

While I know your side of the story, I would give yourself time to heal. Right now, you are probably very sad, maybe angry, and grieving the end of your relationship. Eventually, I hope that you will be able to forgive the guy, not fuir his sake but yours. Sometimes, not forgiving someone leadsbto bitterness and for lack of a better word, wariness about future partners. Yes it takes two to tango and whatever your mistakes/contributions were in the relationship, consider this part of your life as a learning experience. Just you are taking steps toward abpossible Ph.d, you have to go through various steps or relationships to narrow down, if you will, what you want in a mate and ultimately, weeding out those who don't mix well. There's no point blaming anyone, just takeit for what it is. Yeah you may have played a role in getting played but dont take that as judging you or blavning you, just give yourself time to grieve then you'll be able to look back on tgis experience with more objective eyes and heart. The fact that you have set goals for yourself and going for them tells me that you will be fine.

Good luckbin getting your Ph.d! Sorry for all my typos, I am using my phone and don't have textig thumbs.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 32 (view)

Sadness and uncertainty
Posted: 7/2/2011 1:35:13 PM
Op, Im sorry about your breakup. When you have put forth such a great effort into a relationship, whether it's been 6 months or years, it'sbgoing to hurt. Congratulations on having the strength to break it off. Unfortunately, many people stay in bad relationships.

While I know your side of the story, I would give yourself time to heal. Right now, you are probably very sad, maybe angry, and grieving the end of your relationship. Eventually, I hope that you will be able to forgive the guy, not fuir his sake but yours. Sometimes, not forgiving someone leadsbto bitterness and for lack of a better word, wariness about future partners. Yes it takes two to tango and whatever your mistakes/contributions were in the relationship, consider this part of your life as a learning experience. Just you are taking steps toward abpossible Ph.d, you have to go through various steps or relationships to narrow down, if you will, what you want in a mate and ultimately, weeding out those who don't mix well. There's no point blaming anyone, just takeit for what it is. Yeah you may have played a role in getting played but dont take that as judging you or blavning you, just give yourself time to grieve then you'll be able to look back on tgis experience with more objective eyes and heart. The fact that you have set goals for yourself and going for them tells me that you will be fine.

Good luckbin getting your Ph.d! Sorry for all my typos, I am using my phone and don't have textig thumbs.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 18 (view)

Giving Good Cunninlingus
Posted: 6/30/2011 9:14:03 PM

That goes for anything in life. Nothing is more frustrating for me than to watch someone half-ass something. Well, that's not true... Not being good at something is more frustrating. lol

You are so right. No point in doing anything if you're doing it half-assed. Even if you fail at something, at least give it your all.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 15 (view)

Hot Coffee
Posted: 6/30/2011 1:30:17 AM
I wonder how many people would complain if the coffee wasn 't hot enough?

Keep in mind the woman was old so her skin was thinner and more likely to experience burns more severely than a younger woman. Yes, I will agree that coffee at 190 degrees is overly hot by a long shot but I've been burned by coffee less than 90 degrees so regardless, everyone knows coffee is hot. Why wasn't the person in the passenger seat doing this for her? Or why didn't she have cup holders? Maybe she should sue the car maker because they didn't include cup holders? Don't get me wrong, I empathize with the woman. But we all have to use common sense.
 Flipgirl24

Giving Good Cunninlingus
Posted: 6/30/2011 1:18:18 AM
Why NOT? If you're going to do it, then do it good.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 13 (view)

Hot Coffee
Posted: 6/29/2011 2:58:39 AM
Didnt mcdonald's get sued by a couple of girls who claimee mcd's made them overweight? Heck I should sue all the restaurants I've gone to. And Starbucks for making me addicted to their hot chocolate. And why not the sugar refiners for the cavities I got as a kid? And maybe my mom for putting her hot.coffee.on the kitchen table and in the way of my arm while playing with my baby brother? Call it like it is....coffee is hot...doesn't matter how hot, it just is. Mcd's had to pay out because it had deeper pockets. Just like the insurance company i used to work for had to pay the settlement for a guy who was speeding on his motorcycle in the rain on a road on which a school that the company insured was located.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 215 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 6/29/2011 2:08:27 AM
Try taking a mouthful of scotch, dont swallow it and go down on her. Dont spit it on her - hard to explain but it will give her some excitement and you can be assured that she's been disinfected!
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 107 (view)

Licking underarms - weird fetish?
Posted: 6/29/2011 1:57:21 AM
I have had that done to me and while it didn't do anything for me, as long as he didn't ask me to do it to him, he could have at it all he wanted. Kinda freaked me out the first time though.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 16 (view)

Giving Good Cunninlingus
Posted: 6/29/2011 1:52:16 AM
You got it Just another pv guy!

Every girl is different....I'm not going to tell you how I like it but put it this way, be generous, attentive and eager. Nothing turns me off more than a guy who's afraid of my crotch. It's not a pint of beer so don't slobber and do it for more than 10 seconds. But in general, go by how your girl responds.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 4 (view)

when to pull the plug on a relationship
Posted: 6/29/2011 1:08:19 AM
I think it depends on the reason why you are considering pulling the plug. If its because he or she doesn't like potatoes as much as you do, then that's kind of silly isnt it? You have to know what you want i. a relationship and what you bring into it. If you encounter a stumbling block in your relationship, do you let it fester and then boom he or she is gone? Can you and your partner communicate your needs and feelings without belittling each other? Do you think that its worth the effort? A relationship is hard work and you have to consider whether yiu can accept your partner's flaws. Also, how are you contributing or not contributing to the relaionship? Sometimes it's just a matter of communicating and making compromises and things work out. You can't just pull the plug at every roadblock. When it seems that nothing can break down the roadblock or youve decided that you cannt accept whatever is happening, then you know what to do. There are .o hard and fast rules, it's really up to the people involved.

Show ALL Forums