Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Singletutionalized
 workerbee68
Msg: 10 (view)

Singletutionalized
Posted: 8/8/2012 1:57:06 AM
Well, its official. I am SINGLETUTIONALIZED! I started this thread three years ago wondering if people felt this way and now I have answered my own question. I think I could be in a committed relationship but we could not live together. I like my things just the way I have them and I am not up to compromise. Luckily, there are a growing number of women in the Atl area that feel the same way in my age group.
 workerbee68
Msg: 2 (view)

Why do you let them do it?
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:23:48 PM
Reading what you wrote itsallinthesoul, it seems your situation is similar to mine. I had been trying to be open minded about the situation and give suggestions on how to stop him from manipulating her. I guess it all comes down to how strong you are as a person and how much you want a life with someone else. I can not get mad about the situation. Everyone has the right to make their own mind up about how they will lead their life no matter if we agree with them or not. I will just count it as "lesson learned" and move forward with my life.
 workerbee68
Msg: 1 (view)

Why do you let them do it?
Posted: 7/30/2009 7:15:41 AM
Being a single parent is hard enough and carries its own issues. So, why do people let others add obstacles? By that I mean, why do people let their ex influence their life just because they have children by them? This issue just ruined a relationship I was in because her ex was getting upset that her toddler was talking all the time about me to their dad when they went with him. It was all positive talk, but the ex told her that I was confusing the child as to who their father was. She bowed down and ask me not to come around the child anymore. That ended the relationship for me. If I am trying to build a relationship with someone then interaction with their children will have to take place. Oh, and we had been dating exclusively for six months. My other dilema for this is that I can not build a relationship with someone that lets their ex or anyone influence them in their decisions on how they live their life. I feel if they let them do it now they will continue to do it even if we were married. Ok now, am I over reacting or do others feel the same way I do?
 workerbee68

Singletutionalized
Posted: 4/1/2009 8:41:33 AM
My question is this...., can a person be single for so long that they find it hard to be in a relationship with someone? Meaning, sharing the responsiblities and decisions that couples should when they are living together. I listen to some friends of mine and wonder why they even commit to a relationship. These are men and women friends. Should not your mind set change when you decide to commit? I personally had no problem making the transition but I see that a lot of people still want to be together yet live separate lives. Is this the new trend?
 workerbee68

What is your view on raising your mate's kids?
Posted: 7/27/2008 3:47:53 AM
I feel this is one of the most important queations that is asked when looking at someone that you feel may end up as you longterm partner or spouse. Do they have good parenting skills, are thoses skill on the same level as yours, and will they raise them as their own child are questions that I feel are crucial to be asked? I do not believe in the word "stepparent". If I am married to a women and she has children from a previous relationship then they also become my children. To me, there can be no stability without this mentality. So, are you willing to let someone raise you children as an equal parent? Or, at some point do you think you would say "they are not your children" because you disagree on a certain subject. I am curious to know what everyone thinks.
 workerbee68
Msg: 14 (view)

For all the Smokers!
Posted: 7/26/2008 5:19:09 PM
Since we are way off the original topic let me add this, do your research on how second hand smoke effects asthmatics and others with respiratory problems. Address the issue for what it is and stop comparing it with other things to try justifying it. If you can smoke without it effecting others then by all means do so. But if there is the slightest chance you could cause someone harm and you smoke, in my eyes, you are reckless and inconsiderate. I am pro choice about everything as long as the results only effect the one making the decision.
 workerbee68
Msg: 8 (view)

For all the Smokers!
Posted: 7/25/2008 10:25:45 AM
So rawrrrr, are you admitting that you will continue to thow your still hot butts out the window? That question is also for everyone that went all out to Mars with this thread. To me, it is the same as if you said "I will continue to drink and drive no matter if I kill someone while doing it." As I stated previously, people will quit smoking and/or throwing butts out of their car windows when something major in their life warrants it. Lets just hope it is not at the cost of any type of life.
 workerbee68
Msg: 4 (view)

For all the Smokers!
Posted: 7/24/2008 5:21:06 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing how a plea to not throw cigarettes out of a car window turn out to be a hating thread. I guess there are some mighty guilty conscious out there. Let me make this clear, when I started this thread it was not my intent to bash smokers. I could care less if you smoke five packs a day, just do so responsibly. We all have bad habits but they should not effect other people's lives or property.

Now, since someone opened the door I'll step in. I smoked cigarettes from the time I was 15y/o til the age of 31y/o when my second daughter was diagnosed with asthma. I quite the same day and by then I was smoking a pack a day. I guess I didn't really think about my own life over those years I smoked but there is no way in hell I would put my girls in harms way. So, for me it was a no-brainer. My point from this is, if and when a smoker finds the right reason for them to quite they will. I have been a cardiovascular technologist for over 10 years now and tell patients that come in for nuclear stress testing the same thing. Hell, some of them come for their test smelling like smoke and many of them have already had angioplasty or coronary bypass. I don't candy coat it with them and I think deep down they appreciate my honesty.

For those that truly want to quit, keep trying there is always hope til your last breath. I wish you well and hope you never have to see me or any other in my profession any time soon.

Shalom
 workerbee68

Home invasion
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:28:39 PM
The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I was home during the day when the doorbell rang . I didn't answer it because I work at night and had just laid down on the couch downstairs to nap. The doorbell rang again and after a minute or two I went upstairs to look out the front door. To my surprise, a guy was walking through my back door at the same time. Earlier that morning I had breakfast on my deck and forgot to lock the door back and I never set the house alarm during the day while I'm home. He fled to the front of the house and I met him on the front porch with gun in hand. He said he did not know anyone lived there (what a story)! There was nothing I could do at that point seeing that now he was out of the house. Surprisingly, when the police came to fill out a report he asked me "...and you let him walk out your house alive?" I'm more careful now about locking doors and setting alarms.
 workerbee68

For all the Smokers!
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:16:59 AM
I was held up in traffic yesterday because someone had thrown a cigarette out of their car window while driving down the road. Firefighters had the road blocked off putting the fire out. I know this because I got out of my car to inquire how long traffic had to wait and a firefighter told me the cause of the fire. As I sat in my car and thought, this was the third roadside fire I had seen this summer. The first two were in the median on the highway but the last one was in a residential area. Someone's home could have been destroyed from such thoughtless and careless actions. For most, I'm sure it's not a conscious act or the consequences of their actions are not fully thought of. Nevertheless, the end results of such actions can never be reversed. Is it that big of a deal to put cigarettes out in the car ashtray? There are water droughts all over the country, do people even realize that a single cigarette could cost vast property damage as well as human and animal life?

This is something to think about if you smoke or know someone that does. It could easily be your property or life that is next changed by the flick of a butt! Now, other than the moral statement from this thread, I guess I need to add a question. Should or are people held criminally liable for deaths that occur from careless actions such as this if found responsible?
 workerbee68
Msg: 57 (view)

Where were you born?
Posted: 5/26/2008 9:38:04 PM
Danville, Virginia. Home of Wendell Scott, Peyton Sellers (NASCAR), Johnny Newman (NBA), Eric Owens, Tony Womack (MLB), Herman Moore, Ferrell Edmunds, Nat Poole, Kenny Lewis, and Buddy Curry (NFL). That's pretty good for a town that has less than 50,000 people in it (That's if you are into sports). It's also called the "City of Churches" because it has more churches per square mile than any other city in Virginia and was the last Capital of the Confederate Army during the Civil War(That's if you are into history).
 workerbee68
Msg: 19 (view)

Separated=Purgatory A recently single guys take on things
Posted: 2/10/2008 12:03:51 PM
OP, you will always be asked about your ex from women you meet. I am asked all the time. I think they want to know who was the cause of you two breaking up. If it was you, well....do not look for a second response or date. I have met some of the most incredible women on this site in the past year and half. They knew my story from the beginning and I am still good friends with some today. People will always judge you. If you let it get to you then you make it even harder for you to find peace and make new friends. As time goes by, it gets easier to be by yourself. Sometimes you even enjoy being by yourself and it lets you reflect on life and where you are at in it.

My thoughts are to concentrate on you and do not worry what other's think. Be you and when someone resoponds to you, they will be genuine to who you are and the circumstances that you are in.
 workerbee68
Msg: 3 (view)

Internet vs Real Life
Posted: 2/10/2008 8:57:39 AM
Online dating, chatting, and personals are just another means of meeting people and should not be your only means. If I meet someone online and find them interesting, I immediately suggest meeting in public for drinks and conversation after a few emails. A lot of people are afraid of meeting in person after chatting online for awhile or not who they claim to be. I find that if that person you are online with wants to meet in public soon, they are usually not about games also.
 workerbee68
Msg: 15 (view)

texting too 'impersonal'?
Posted: 2/10/2008 7:20:31 AM
I just had this conversation with friends and it was a split decision. For me, texting is the best way to stay in contact with the world. I work 60 plus hours most weeks and just don't have time to be on the phone. I don't think it is impersonal. It's just another means of communication available. I like sending and receiving inspirational or funny texts during my long hours of work. It really helps the time go by.
 workerbee68
Msg: 17 (view)

Knives?
Posted: 1/31/2008 10:46:35 AM
Sorry I have to disagree with you a little don, but you can't judge all knives until you have tried them. The Faberware knives I mentioned in my previous post are holding their own. I paid $80 for a German made slicer in 1997 and it is still going strong. But it just doesn't do the job of the under $15 5" Deba that serves me well. Please don't get into the notion that the more expensive the better. That's like saying the bigger the better....well, that's another subject. I always suggest keeping an open mind about everything. Try new cutlery that you are not aware of. Ask fellow chefs what they have tried and feedback they have received from others that have tried various knives.

I must leave on this point, the Dollar Store can be your biggest friend. I have over 20 professional years in the culinary field of cooking pleasures ranging from Charlie's in Va, Pembrooks, Crowne Plaze, and even Google in Atlanta. Don't spend extra money on cutlery and other kitchen aids that you can get at a fraction of the price and will do the same job for you.
 workerbee68

Knives?
Posted: 1/29/2008 3:28:48 PM
I never would have though it, but Faberware makes some pretty good knives that have great weight and the steel is not too hard. I bought their "Deba" this past summer. I was working in a kitchen that specialized in hanger steaks. I needed a knife that was wide, yet small enough that it could fit in my hand to make quick and thin medalion cuts. Although not it's purpose, it was perfect for the job and served me well keeping it's edge. I later bought their 8" Chef and it has been holding it's own also.
 workerbee68

How far are you willing to travel?
Posted: 12/13/2007 1:11:12 PM
I have met some great people on this site. One of them even live just over 100 miles and we see each other quite often. I like meeting people in close by cities . It give sme a chance to dine at their local restaurants, something I love to do. My question is , how far would you travel and for what reason would you travel that far to meet someone?
 workerbee68
Msg: 13 (view)

I Love You
Posted: 12/13/2007 12:29:30 PM
Maybe I'm missing something. I can tend to be slow on such issues. If she is the girlfriend, isn't it implied already that they love each other? How can you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and not love them. With that being said, both of them should have been saying "I love you" anyway. I have friends that I say that to all the time because it's true. We are mature enough to express ourselves. Should you not be friends before you are lovers? If anything, they should be having an issue as to if they are "in love" with each other. Merely saying "I love you" should never be an issue even among friends.
 workerbee68
Msg: 38 (view)

Dating a guy who is 5'3
Posted: 4/24/2007 12:54:22 AM
I asked the same question to an online female friend of mine last week. I won't tell you what her perverted answer was as to why women want taller men. Taller women have always been attracted to me for some reason and at first I found it strange. I am 5'7" and my ex is 5' 11". I think I still have a picture from a ball we attended. Wow was she towering over me! But as someone else posted earlier, if you are comfortable with yourself (height included) then people are comfortable with you and physical attributes doesn't really come into play. I see the profiles from women with the height stipulations all the time and wonder if they are passing up a great guy over a couple of inches.
 workerbee68

What the h*ll is the hurry?
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:36:51 PM
I can understand if a person wants to be in a committed relationship or even married. But what I can't understand is why they want to meet a person one week and ordering invitations the next. Is it desperation that they are getting old? Maybe they are tired of being alone every night. Regardless of the reason I think people need to slow down and really get to know each other. That takes time folks. Not just a couple of weeks of social dating. It may take months before a question comes up that the other one can't handle. Besides, what is the rush? You can date exclusively after a couple of weeks but meeting the kids and every member of their family, geez! I know there are plenty of others that see this as I do but I want to hear from the people that want to rush into marriage or relationships to hear their reasoning behind doing it. Maybe a lot of you would like to know also.
 workerbee68
Msg: 22 (view)

Is cooking a thing of the past for women?
Posted: 3/11/2007 1:22:36 PM
I guess for a lot of women in their twenties cooking was not common place while growing up therefore do not see a need to do so now. If that is the case then what are you feeding your kids? Are you not concerned about the additives and perservatives that you are putting in them by buying precooked and frozen foods? It's bad enough for adults to constantly put that stuff in their body, but for kids that need to eat well balanced meals each day to grow healthy? Come on, isn't that worth learning how to cook?
 workerbee68
Msg: 12 (view)

For the Guys Dating Us single Mums
Posted: 3/6/2007 1:12:07 AM
In my opinion your kids shouldn't be meeting the person you are dating unless you know they are going to be around for the long haul. All you do is confuse them especially if they get attached and you two go your own ways. You should know this in about three or four months. Now about this first/second thing. I don't get it. If you are in a commited relationship with a person and you have kids then you need to learn how to have time for your kids, that person, and everyone all together. Married couples that have kids do it so why can't single couples that are in a relationship do it also? If you are making statements to the person you are dating about your kids coming first then you may not be ready to be in a committed relationship.
 workerbee68

Enjoying Their Cooking
Posted: 3/5/2007 12:37:16 AM
If you are an excellent cook, do you find it hard to continue to eat someone else’s cooking when it not quite up to par? Do you say anything about it to them or just keep eating it as they cook it? Is it insensitive to point out the flaws (even serving chilled red wine) or is it your duty to step in and offer suggestions. Has anyone experienced this from either end of the spoon?
 workerbee68
Msg: 4 (view)

Last minute dinner need ideas....
Posted: 3/5/2007 12:21:43 AM
Keep pasta sauce on hand at all times. I prefer to make my own and keep some in the refrigerator and some frozen just because I know the taste I want. Blanch sliced carrots button mushrooms, and broccoli. Boil your favor pasta. And blacken chicken tenders. How to present it? Arrange the pasta on the plate, pour the sauce on the pasta, arrange veggies on sauce, arrange chopped blacken tenders on the veggies, and top it all with shredded parmesan. May sound complicated but should only take 15-20 minutes from start to finish.
 workerbee68
Msg: 3 (view)

why,just some, hard boiled egg shells stick.
Posted: 3/5/2007 12:03:28 AM
I do 12 minunte boiled eggs. After they boil I shock them under cold running water which allow the thin inner layer to separate from the egg white. One nice crack on the side of the egg and it should open in only two pieces.
 workerbee68
Msg: 5 (view)

Taxes..... who clames the child?
Posted: 3/1/2007 4:51:24 PM
This is for U.S. residents only. I don't follow Canadian tax law. If this is your first year being separated or divorced and having kids involved then seek a professional tax planner. There is a difference in a tax preparer and a tax planner. There are a lot of things to consider and you and your ex need to put aside your differences to maximize your taxable liability and/or refund you are granted within the law. I deal with it all the time and no one's situation is the same and all should be handled on a case to case basis. What you do the first year will impact how you and your ex file in the future.
 workerbee68
Msg: 231 (view)

so, why are you still single?
Posted: 2/26/2007 1:18:41 AM
Just have not found the next ex-wife yet.
 workerbee68

Veggie Grill
Posted: 1/10/2007 10:56:02 PM
I like to grill 3/4 inch cut zucchini, squash, and egg plant marinated in fresh herbs, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. If you make too much, it also serves well cold the next day mixed with pasta, red onions, cherry tomatoes and a pesto of your choice.
 workerbee68
Msg: 72 (view)

Are Messianic Jewish people still Jewish ?
Posted: 1/8/2007 2:38:14 AM
So Jadyn07, when your messiah comes what will you be called then? Certainly not a Jew, right. If the Jews that believed Jesus was the Messiah can no longer be called Jews then you will no longer be a Jew when the "One" comes that you believe to be the Messiah. Especially if not accepted by the whole Jewish faith as a whole. Which would probably never happen.
 workerbee68
Msg: 6 (view)

Found a great one. NOW WHAT???
Posted: 1/3/2007 12:29:37 AM
Communicating is the key to any successful relationship. You don't need to pour on the romance. You didn't win her heart by doing that. Just keep being yourself and constantly get to know her through communication. The small subtle romantic gestures that you do will be more appreciated than going over board. Remember, what you start in the relationship you must at least keep up!
 workerbee68
Msg: 19 (view)

DO people put too many restrictions on emaill they accept?
Posted: 1/3/2007 12:18:16 AM
I have always stated this fact. Yes, people may know what they are looking for thereby listing the restrictions. But their perfect match may have chosen a category that they have restricted. They may have chosen "Dating", but want to date to find someone to marry. This is one of the reasons that people are not finding their match. They are limiting their choices of potential good matches.
 workerbee68
Msg: 411 (view)

Would you sign a prenuptial agreement?
Posted: 1/2/2007 10:45:44 PM
Sorry, but divorce happens no matter how you may feel when you first get married. Things and situations change that may not even be your fault. But you may have to pay for it if you are not protected. I know from experience. That's why my divorce is still pending and I am probably going to loose half of what I have. Even though I know I will accumilate it back over time, it still upsets me that I will have to give up my assets that I had before we were married to her cheating a**!
 workerbee68
Msg: 18 (view)

Whats wrong with wanting friends
Posted: 12/26/2006 12:43:36 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
Could it be that the good men that were not looking for that type of girl just not respond to the 2nd profile and just were not interested in the first profile.
 workerbee68

Whats wrong with wanting friends
Posted: 12/25/2006 9:04:51 PM
Friends are all I meet here on this site and I have met some wonderful women. I am talking to one right now on the phone as I type. There are some men on here that would love to make female friends. I know I get a lot of insight about females from my new friends and they probe my mind about what guys think anmd want. I guess you just need to find the guys that are on that level.
 workerbee68
Msg: 16 (view)

what to do if?
Posted: 12/25/2006 8:16:15 PM
That killed my theory. But there is still hope. He may come back with the present as a surprise. I don't see him being in a relationship with you and not giving you a gift if he bought them for anyone else. And if he does come back with your gift, cluck him in the head for making you worry that he didn't care and made you feel bad. Remember, we are guys and we do need that wake up thump every now and then when we do something inconsiderate or stupid.
 workerbee68
Msg: 5 (view)

what to do if?
Posted: 12/25/2006 10:26:31 AM
Does he even celerbrate Christmas? That question can easily get left out. I don't and went home during that time usually because everyone would be there from out of town and I could see them all at once.
 workerbee68

Dead Sea Scrolls ?
Posted: 12/25/2006 10:18:53 AM
Are some of the scrolls still available to only a select few to view? Why are some kept secret?
 workerbee68
Msg: 18 (view)

Has anyone had any luck on this site?
Posted: 12/24/2006 11:51:10 PM
I have met a lot of wonderful women on this site and have been out with a few of them. They are out there and if you are very clear in your profile you will attract someone that is better suited for you. As far as communicating with them, be yourself. I personally do not like IM or emails. Maybe I don't look that crazy because I have not had a problem getting a phone number when I asked. I think people make up their mind about you from your first contact with them. If you make them feel comfortable from the begining, that tends keep the communication flowing.
 workerbee68

Are there a lot of friendships being made?
Posted: 12/19/2006 2:19:06 AM
Just wanted to see how the flow of friendships were going out there. I have found a new friend that was looking for "Longterm". It maybe helpful to search outside the catagory you are actually seeking. Just a thought.
 workerbee68
Msg: 50 (view)

Disciplining in store
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:29:12 PM
From the time my kids were about 1 y/o they would get their hand smacked and a deep stare if they did something wrong. By the time they were store bound I never had a problem with them showing out in public. They know I will not think twice about popping them in the head in public so it has never been a problem for me. I have also realized that how kids act in public is how they act at home. Kind of makes you wonder about the parents.
 workerbee68
Msg: 20 (view)

Too busy: how do you deal with this?
Posted: 12/11/2006 12:41:39 PM
Expectations of what you are looking for and what you can deal with should be established well before you ever go on a date. My schedule is very busy with running a business and spending time with my kids. This is known from the first emails or phone calls. A lot of women don't want to deal with it and they move on. The one's that can stick around and we become friends that hang out when the opportunity arise. It's all about what you can handle in a relationship. Not everyone is the same.
 workerbee68

When is it a Good time to start dating after A Broken Heart? right away 2 years like me. 2 weeks
Posted: 12/10/2006 8:58:18 AM
I agree with retrogirl. No one's situation is the same and it will take more time for some than others. It was only two months for me once I knew there was no chance in fixing my relationship. But I had also been a year since things went bad in the relationship.
 workerbee68

Parents who have lost a child
Posted: 11/29/2006 8:16:26 PM
Let me start by saying if you have lost a child my heart and deepest sympathy goes out to you no matter how long it has been. I see shows on tv or watch the news about such acts
happening and it always make me think about what I would feel if something happen to my girls. I cry every time. No parent should out live their child. My aunt died when my grandmother was in her 80's. My grandmother had alzheimer at the time and their was a debate whether of not to tell her. I did not believe if would be ideal to tell her because she would know only for a brief moment that her child had died (even though my aunt was 66) and would forget a hour later. Why put someone through that pain if they would not remember later was my though.

Once again to all that have experienced the horrific experience of losing a child, I hope you find peace within your life and help others that may grieve do the same.
 workerbee68
Msg: 23 (view)

Not Yet Divorced...
Posted: 11/27/2006 11:21:45 PM
Way too much emphasis on a status. No matter what a persons status is everyone's situation will be different. If you are the least bit interested then why not take the time to find out if you can handle it instead of dismissing that person altogether? But I guess what works for me does not work for everyone.
 workerbee68
Msg: 22 (view)

Not Yet Divorced...
Posted: 11/27/2006 10:33:05 PM
If the person you are trying to get to know accepts your true life situation then the subject should be closed. I find no problem being separated and dating nor does the women that I date.
 workerbee68
Msg: 17 (view)

Separated and dating
Posted: 11/27/2006 10:02:38 PM
I have read many threads about this subject. Just like any other subject there are people for and against separated people dating. Quite amazing how strongly people oppose of not only dating separated people, but separated people being allowed to date. I'm separated and I date. The women that I date know this and have no problem with it. I nor any other separated person should care less what other people think about this subject. I for one do not live my life by anyones standards except my own. If anyone does not like my choices in life, oh well. I will not lose one minutes sleep over it.

I have my opinions just like everyone else, but that is just what they are "opinions". It does not mean the rest of the world should live by them.
 workerbee68

Dollar Store Junkie!
Posted: 11/19/2006 9:12:33 AM
My girls are 6, 4, and 3. There are a lot of different dollar stores where I live that have just about everything you want or need. I stop by one of these stores almost everyday. It's amazing how much my kids think I am the best dad in the world for constantly giving them prizes and rewards for their accomplisments. Not to mention items like side walk chalk, coloring books, and crayons that keep them busy for hours. If you have not discovered the wonderful world of the dollar store then you are missing an opportunity to keep your kids happy and save a whole lot of money doing so.
 workerbee68

Single Dads......How well do you cook for the kids?
Posted: 11/19/2006 8:11:42 AM
I'm an excellent cook. I even cooked professionally for awhile. My kids enjoy my cooking over there mother's any day. Probably because I let them help me as much as they can. I also find that many more men these days cook compared to women and I am in the southeast.
 workerbee68
Msg: 48 (view)

How you like your Steak done?
Posted: 11/19/2006 7:56:24 AM
Medium rare with crumbled blue cheese melted on top. Seasoned right, you never need steak sauce.
 workerbee68
Msg: 8 (view)

why does your ex stilll care?
Posted: 11/15/2006 8:10:42 PM
Sometimes they just don't want to see you happy and doing well with someone else. Even though they left to find something they are missing, they don't want you to move on. They want you to stay in the same place in time while they do as they please. Yes, that sounds crazy but people that leave others actually do that. So don't get confused. She probably don't really want you, just for you to not have anyone else and wait around for her if she wants to come back.

Show ALL Forums