Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Together forever, no marriage, separate homes
 Jeanmarie2
Msg: 59 (view)

Together forever, no marriage, separate homes
Posted: 1/24/2015 3:10:38 PM
I always thought a duplex would be the way to go - his side & her side.
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 53 (view)

Would You Rather Be Wanted Or Needed In a Relationship?
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:07:38 PM
I'd rather be "wanted". Children "need". Enough said.
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 60 (view)

(Older) women and motorcycles? That many, really?
Posted: 1/11/2012 9:15:59 PM
No, I don't like motorcycles. I have lots of friends, male & female, that do, but to each their own. I think they are noisy and dangerous. I'll pass on the donor cycle.
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 4 (view)

To talk or not to talk on the phone before meeting up/date
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:32:28 AM
Yes, I prefer to speak to a potential date prior to meeting. I want to hear their voice - some voices are attractive to me and some aren't. Same with their laugh. And I do want to get to know them a bit better and get an idea of their conversational skills and interests. I also hate texting as it's so limited. I'd rather read an email than a text.

jeanmarie2
Msg: 34 (view)

Do women in Oregon ever mail first
Posted: 11/27/2011 4:39:16 PM
Sure, I'll email a man if I'm truly interested in getting to know him. That's why I'm here. I look at the photos, read the profiles, think it over and email if I'm interested. I'm happier if the man contacts me first, but I also am not going to miss a chance to potentially meet a great guy if he's the shy type.
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 3 (view)

Amazing First Date~ Now what?
Posted: 11/26/2011 10:34:45 AM
I'm confused. If it was such a great first date, why wouldn't you both have talked about a second date? And why the worry about sounding like a stalker? You're an adult so why not contact him and suggest a second date? If he's interested, it's a go. If he's not, then no more worries.
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 20 (view)

why do couples look alike?
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:59:05 PM
I was just discussing this with my mother yesterday. I think her theory makes some sense - it's because the couple looks like "family" to each other. Now, if I could just find someone that has similar facial features, I guess I'd be set
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 4 (view)

Happy Ground Hog Day~Roll Call
Posted: 9/1/2011 5:36:46 PM
Hey, mine is too!
 jeanmarie2
Msg: 246 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/21/2011 6:21:04 PM
Hi, my name is Jeannette. I live & work in Beaverton. I just returned to the area last fall after living in south Florida for 18 years. I came back "home" after a layoff. I've been lucky enough to find a new job and am looking to meet a local man to date and also make new friends in the area.

Show ALL Forums