Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: be careful of JOY2678
 want to travel
Msg: 61 (view)

be careful of JOY2678
Posted: 2/2/2016 8:48:49 AM
How does it take a "few" months to find out he is not working,and married?you really need to look for a nice guy,instead of looking for the nasty ones,I honestly do not understand your type of woman,I think it just boils down to being addicted to complaining about men...lots of good guys out there
 want to travel
Msg: 60 (view)

Pregnant & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship
Posted: 1/22/2016 2:04:36 AM
I think its a great time to date,its showing responsibility,a lot of men would not mind,and a lot would step up to the plate,and be a good,and real dad for the baby
 want to travel
Msg: 11 (view)

Men, would you date a woman who is pregnant? Why or why not?
Posted: 1/22/2016 1:59:27 AM
I would not have a problem with it,....and what on earth is wrong with a woman,that gets pregnant,and wants a father for her baby?being a single mom,has to be one of the hardest things a woman would have to do in life
 want to travel
Msg: 1902 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 1/22/2016 1:53:44 AM
Lets be honest,it would be fine,if it were just for fun,and nothing wrong with that,but a lot of women I know,end up becombing totally unrealistic when they fall for a younger guy,end up,wating their time and a lot of money
 want to travel
Msg: 19 (view)

Neighborhood Kids
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:42:45 AM
children need to learn to demand respect,its never okay to bully
 want to travel

Advice on kids
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:40:08 AM
Really,if your worried before you even start dating her,children are not for you! they need adults in their lives...and not child like adults
 want to travel
Msg: 23 (view)

Pregnant & Scared
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:37:05 AM
Please do whatever you need to to keep yourself off the welfare rolls,once you have a child,that child need responsible parents,and not poverty!
 want to travel
Msg: 121 (view)

Is it Aduletry
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:33:16 AM
if she fools around on you,you should work harder to make her happy....men can be such babies
 want to travel
Msg: 197 (view)

Do strippers make better lovers
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:30:18 AM
its wonderful to find a great lover,but generally,as a man,I love to take charge
 want to travel
Msg: 68 (view)

Cant cum inside...
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:27:33 AM
maybe,this guy is gay....try asking her to put on a football jersey,and do doggy style.....or even better,find a nice guy your confortible with....lol
 want to travel
Msg: 24 (view)

Tired of the same o'le thing!
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:19:29 AM
this guy has huge issues....6 or 7 years,and its slowing down,that is one thing but 6 or 7 times,people do not even know each others bodies and minds yet...
 want to travel
Msg: 3710 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 12/28/2014 10:15:55 AM
nope! sex is a very important part of a relationship,its not a bargaining tool,or something that should be negotiated ...
 want to travel
Msg: 273 (view)

Why do women not like dating fulltime single fathers?
Posted: 11/16/2014 8:32:37 AM
it has more to do with single parent fathers are financially messed up,usually men only get custody of kids when the mother is really bad
 want to travel
Msg: 44 (view)

Sex drive of men over 40
Posted: 11/16/2014 5:49:41 AM
God,I only wish mine would slow down......and its supposed to,I hate needing it so much
 want to travel
Msg: 433 (view)

When is flirting cheating?
Posted: 10/3/2014 10:04:17 AM
i just love it when the woman i am with flirts like crazy,love women who cant get enough attention
 want to travel
Msg: 216 (view)

Im 40, he's 27
Posted: 9/18/2014 6:49:36 PM
Nothing at all wrong with it,but what seems to be happening is around here,is there is an epidemic,of women supporting absolute looser and user type guys
 want to travel
Msg: 126 (view)

single pregnant mother
Posted: 8/28/2014 2:45:04 PM
she should,the statistics show very few single mothers do anything even close to a good job parenting the kids alone,and because there girls...they will probably just follow in her steps,getting pregnant,having kids instead of making a life for themselves.....i think we are way too light on single mothers in this society,and they waste and abuse way to many tax dollars...not everyone is supposed to be rich.or.well off in this society,every society has poor people,fact is the money they get goes to them,,,these women are basically selfish,so why does the government reward very bad behavior,why do we think its normal to subsidize other peoples mistakes?
 want to travel
Msg: 46 (view)

Child Support: How To Obtain If Whereabouts Unknown?
Posted: 8/28/2014 2:35:17 PM
we are simply going to have to do things differently in canada,..mothers alowance is just way to much money to be paying out to irresponsible people,she should be forced to go after him for child support...that or those children are not the tax payers problem,the father should have the amount simply off his pay,how he finds shelter,and food with whats left over is his problem,and if the money they take off his check is not enough to keep her out of poverty...then so be it,maybe shell find a good man who knows what is expected of him,or maybe shell learn to keep her legs crossed,or take the pill
 want to travel
Msg: 258 (view)

Why do women not like dating fulltime single fathers?
Posted: 8/28/2014 2:25:32 PM
having children cut into the fin finacial prospects of the potential guy there going to date ,also lots of drama
most women especially single mothers are pretty pragmatic,after having had two or three children with men that are total loosers they need a man to rescue them
 want to travel
Msg: 45 (view)

Why is it so hard for single moms to date?
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:46:28 AM
most really cant work,and really cost society a lot of money....as a society,we need to start limiting the endless handouts we are giving these women,it takes two parents to bring up a child
 want to travel
Msg: 9 (view)

Are we indoctrinating or teaching our kids critical thinking skills?
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:39:09 AM
no,we are not!this will result in a tragedy for our civilization
 want to travel
Msg: 215 (view)

Is It Rape If She Consents and Changes Her Mind During the Act?
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:37:01 AM
yup,today its considered rape,by law it is,in reality,the women should know better,take some responsibility for herself,this victim culture we have in north america is really pathetic...women need to act like adults...and stop acting like children
 want to travel
Msg: 18 (view)

Would you sleep with a bi-sexual man?Why or why not?
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:33:39 AM
the vast majority of bisexual men keep it a secret from their girlfriends and wives
 want to travel

Pregnant & Scared
Posted: 7/7/2014 10:30:49 AM
Women need to start realizing and accepting that children need good fathers,there are far to many single mothers,far too many are just terrible mothers,and they are draining our economy...sooner or later society will just have enough of this abuse,and i know,many of us are tired of paying for their mistakes
 want to travel
Msg: 39 (view)

Why is it so hard for single moms to date?
Posted: 6/9/2014 11:08:25 AM
OMG,single mothers date like crazy...the government makes sure they are living well,and they are all about having fun,having men show them a good time,usually when a woman writes my children comes first,that is code for,out to have a great time!
 want to travel
Msg: 402 (view)

When is taking a drunk girl home from a bar and having sex considered rape?
Posted: 6/9/2014 10:57:06 AM
sure it is,if she says no,personally I am so tired of our north American victim mentality,common sence needs to make a come back in our society and our culture..
 want to travel
Msg: 412 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/9/2014 10:51:13 AM
Its making a come back,or I hope so anyway...
 want to travel
Msg: 17 (view)

Rehtaeh Parsons and East Coast justice.
Posted: 4/17/2013 12:15:02 PM
This case is a really tough one for me.The girl,was know to have self harming habits,like taking drugs,drinking,and putting herself at risk,by being sexually promiscuous,non of her character flaws,gives anyone the right to harm her,but at some point,it would be nice,if parent,educators,the police,started warning young girls that this world can be a mean nasty place.God knows all of them did,when I was young
The boys have to live with what they did to her,and someday they will pay,if not in court,then in life,we also have to realize,she didn't kill herself because she was raped,she killed herself because she was horribly harassed after all she went through, by her peers,what a bunch of little monsters kids are becoming.
 want to travel
Msg: 15 (view)

Helping others
Posted: 4/17/2013 11:58:26 AM
I have made it a point in my life,to help others,and have,worked with human rights,food banks,in mental health,and with the homeless,I am just about as busy as anyone I know,I guess it all goes back to the values I was taught as a child
over the last 20,30 years,our society's values are really being replaced with greed,anger and hate.Don't share, because the poor are lazy,hate them(could be anyone,gays,natives,or fat people) because their different.
Our world can't keep going down this path,it is simply not sustainable,or practical, even if it were,is that the kind of world that worth living in?
 want to travel
Msg: 89 (view)

Should I date someone who has been sober for five years
Posted: 4/1/2013 2:00:26 PM
better to date someone who's been sober for 5 years than someone who thinks she/he,doesn't have a problem
 want to travel
Msg: 19 (view)

Finally, the Bacon Condom Has Arrived
Posted: 4/1/2013 1:21:18 PM
oh this is way too funny!!
 want to travel
Msg: 151 (view)

Dealing with cigarette smoke
Posted: 4/1/2013 10:17:54 AM
Well,I hate cigarette smoke,both my parent smoked,I smoked when I was in the Forces,it was hell quitting those things
but,hell,it just seems the world has gone crazy,give up the chance to be with your 'soul mate' because he or she, has a bad habit!?
give your head a shake folks!
 want to travel
Msg: 21 (view)

Being sexually honest when looking for new partner
Posted: 3/24/2013 12:06:45 PM
well, the fact is that sex,sex drive,and sexual desire are just as important as anything else,finding a match sexually is a biggy,so before anything becomes serious,I have to 'open up',so does she,or it will not go any further than simple friendship
 want to travel
Msg: 33 (view)

Can eye color change.......?
Posted: 3/24/2013 11:53:30 AM
mine were brown,til I turned 5,then turned green
 want to travel
Msg: 57 (view)

Steubenville rape case
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:41:49 PM

Wow,/constant coder/,pretty much gave all of us a really clear picture of what went on down there
really its not at all different up here either,I forgot to add,that the news,local media,informed us that little girls as young as 13,frequent the bars in town
call me politically incorrect,but,I WOULD CLOSE A BAR DOWN (myself),IF THEY SERVED MY LITTLE GIRL BOOZE,and thats part of the problem,some so called parents really do not give a sh,t about what their little girls are doing.

want to travel
Msg: 131 (view)

How male circumcision hurts women
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:02:11 PM
I am,and to be honest,I think having boys go through the ordeal of circumcision is barbaric
there is no good reason to have this done to anyone
it should be regarded as child abuse
plain and simple
 want to travel
Msg: 81 (view)

cuckold?
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:51:59 PM
I have a cousin in Europe,who lives in a really small town,his wife sleeps around,she is really a very nice woman,was a great Mom,an engineer for audi motors
she just really,really loves men and sex!my cousin does not mind,so,who the hell cares,if he doesnt
and let me tell you,there are a lot of happy men in her town lol
 want to travel

Why do men think women want to jump in bed right off the bat?
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:41:27 PM
well,I don't expect a woman to jump into bed right off,but,lets face it.....it does happen a lot
I have had two long term relationships in my life,and both of them did jump in the sack,very early in the relationship
 want to travel
Msg: 54 (view)

Steubenville rape case
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:38:39 PM
to be honest,I have not followed this case, in fact I just read about it today
no doubt,it was a terrible crime
but honestly,much,much worse happens every single day
if anyone is interested,all they have to do is check out the local Detroit news
even here in,happy,and safe Windsor (just across the river from motown),last week,2 underage girls were sexually ,molested ,and by grown men (as in old gross men,yuk),and a 16 year old child was forced to preform a sex act on a local hokey player,in the bathroom of a downtown
bar!
(my parents would have killed my sisters if they would have gone into a 'bar',oh,but yeah, at 16,we were busy working after school,busy with sports,busy with chores arround the house,and of course busy studying ......
the number one question is,why are these young girls,doing in a bar,or going into stranger house,because booze was offered
I am in no way saying what happened to any of these girls was in anyway deserved
but it would be nice if there parents stepped up to the plate,and at the very least warned them that the world is not all
ways a 'nice place',and there are dangerous places ,and people out there
I realize that my thoughts are not politically correct,nor is taking personal responsibility!
 want to travel

Why do people glorify the Mafia?
Posted: 2/16/2013 2:38:58 PM
they are a hell of a lot better than our governments, and business leaders,a hell of lot more honest to boot!
that's why!!
 want to travel
Msg: 41 (view)

An American or Canadian pope?
Posted: 2/16/2013 10:38:09 AM
It would be nice to see one elected, from Africa,or Latin America
the Catholic church in north America,has suffered too much in the way of scandals,and declining numbers to be taken seriously
 want to travel
Msg: 25 (view)

Closed on house and was finger printed.
Posted: 12/7/2012 9:32:10 AM
wow!
you know,growing up my family traveled to the communist east block, several times, to visit family
back then, I learned to really hate the communist system.Everything was a hassel,the media was full of disinformation,the government control was everywhere, people knew what they could say, and more importantly what they couldnt
now it seems to me, that that system was petty totalitarianism compared to what has become of us.....
there at least people knew that they were not free, and didnt like it!
here, we all still think we live in freedom,that we count......
when in fact this is just not the case anymore, here we are suffering from several layers of totalitarianism,our financial system, media, and government
Am I alone in thinking that there is no way in hell that I would ever submit to being finger printed because of a simple financial transaction, this is wrong on every level!
the time has come when people just have to say 'nope'
when did we become sheep
 want to travel
Msg: 13 (view)

Steven Colbert
Posted: 11/17/2012 6:49:28 AM
windsor has the highest unemployment in canada
it is currently the most polluted city in canada
it has the most homeless per capita in canada
the worst university in canada
the highest rate of cancer in canada
the highest rate of respitory illness in canada
it is no longer listed as an 'industrial city'and has not been one for many years
it is a cultural dessert, the only city of its metropolitan size not to even have a theater
the city has the most abandoned buildings in canada
shall i go on......
 want to travel
Msg: 10 (view)

Anyone know a way for a guy like me at age 29 with limited work experience to find a job?
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:17:28 AM
TEMP agencies
they are the way employers hire now a days
one thing I did notice in your profile ,you do not have a car
not a problem if you live in a big city with great public transportation, but a very big problem if you dont
 want to travel
Msg: 52 (view)

Are you surprised on any of the election results? Why? What are they? What do you feel are the main
Posted: 11/9/2012 11:19:44 AM
Romney,represents all that is terrible and evil in America and the world today, a rich,sexist,religious fanatic, immoral, opportunistic,greed filled man who has nothing but contempt for his fellow human being and even for the planet itself!
sadly, the world is run by a few thousand people like him,joyfully,the American people, dealt him, and his kind a crushing, and humiliating defeat, in spite of the billions of dollars tossed his was,he lost, americans and the world won!
we all have Obama to thank for this, he united the people of america, all of them, for the first time, today women, different races,the religious and the non believers, the poor, the well off, are all the same!
its up to Americans to follow through with Obama's promis of a better society, country, and world!
its up to American to support this there greatest president through think and thin!
 want to travel
Msg: 299 (view)

Obama/Romney...the world is wondering.
Posted: 11/8/2012 5:13:50 PM
Obama will now go down in history as one of the greatest presidents ever, in 50 years time there will be countless squares, streets and schools named after him
why
because his election, turned the page of american and world history, it dealt a fatal blow to the old order,based on fear, hate, war,racesim,ignorance,and religious fanatisism
i doubt that everything will be accomplished by the end of his term,but the page has turned, the good people have tasted power, democracy renewed!
 want to travel

Man's Best Friend ?
Posted: 10/20/2012 10:07:43 AM
mental health
something has to be done to , get the whole issue of mental health out of 'the closet'
it seems it is the new plague in north america
way too many people with very serious issues are not getting help
violent people have access to weapons....
anti depressants are being given to a huge portion of the population
way too many people are not getting treated
this woman is in need of serious help
 want to travel
Msg: 383 (view)

can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 9/18/2012 12:40:11 PM
a lot of women get scared, but if they dont they all love a big one
ver hear a woman telling her friends he was so great, and so tiny
most really love girth
 want to travel

sexuality
Posted: 9/16/2012 10:26:10 AM
your bi curious
if you wont be 'happy' without trying it, then do all the future women in your life
and try it!
so many gay men, get married then cant live with women,just do it, then you'll know
no one else matters, its YOUR sexuality, your happiness, and your life!
 want to travel
Msg: 35 (view)

In Memory of 9/11 - Thoughts and Feelings
Posted: 9/11/2012 12:59:29 PM
this was one of those things that just shows how brutal man can be
if i live to be 100, i will never forget

Show ALL Forums