Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What exactly is your idea of dating?
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 26 (view)

What exactly is your idea of dating?
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:53:17 PM
How true. You hit that nail on the head! The sex sites are lame compared to this one!! lol One thing is certain though....on POF you can get a date for tonight. Everyday. Anytime. Well, the females can. Sometimes that's good enough. Just company. A stranger. No plans. Not my idea of a future but it beats lonely. I think lots of folks are like me. Worn out on the love thing. After age 40 come on now. Do ppl fall in love? I can't imagine it. I could love I guess but fall in love? No. That's just gross when you're middle aged and bitter!!!
I'm not a player or looking for a player either. I'm single and independent. I don't really need a man to lean on. It would be nice if I should ever have it though.
Most ppl don't know what they're looking for. So they just jump on sites like this one and date wide open. I bypassed that phase years back but that's what kept me sane.
After my divorce i just lost it. I'm still crazy as hell but I quit blaming my ex for it nowadays! :D I own it!! lol
I just took every date who asked me out at first. Not to have stranger sex! Just to see what's out there I guess. I knew I wasn't ready to date. I knew relationship wasn't happening in my life. I didn't dare try to put all my baggage on anyone. I didn't want to lay here and die slowly though so I just dated different folks and kept my mind occupied.
Alot of ppl do this. Some even prefer it. It's interesting to say the least.
I'm sure it's easier on a female. Guys have it rough. As a rule though you should all know that coming off to anyone on here as I'm so horny! Can I come over tonight? Umm.. no. Go buy a prostitute!! It's not my pleasure nor any other woman's to have your lil thing squirt. So many men act like I should be thrilled!!! Like ooo I never seen this before! All that says to any human being is you're very small and lame in bed. Desperate. So even if anyone had thought about a date that didn't even involve sex you just blew it by pointing that out. Lame in bed!!! Try to hide it a bit. It's just disgusting.
It's acceptable if you word it in other terms like idk maybe leather hands and a collar? You may not get it but that's interesting enough to keep up conversation. ? lol Somehow that's not so dirty as the way most come off. Can you help me? Fix it. I could easily pull the trigger for less!!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 60 (view)

eating own cum
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:27:53 PM
I gotta admit I'm ever so impressed by any guy who can cum in his own mouth and swallow it too!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 59 (view)

eating own cum
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:26:02 PM
Well Sh*t I had a long nice post here and it just vanished.

I'm over it now. Don't even know what I'd posted!

aaarrgghhh!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 29 (view)

Women's responses after lack of attraction on a date
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:42:17 AM
First of all let me say thanks for being one of those ppl who can honestly tell the other one it's just not working. Being honest may seem kind of cold but I'd much rather take the 1 cold hit than the other hundreds that go along with trying to spare feelings.
Second of all. I don't think all of them meant to blow you off. This is internet dating and so many of us are confused and scared and just don't know what to do!
I'd say you should maybe just try relaxing a little more. Let her call you. Don't expect a relationship to materialize out of each date either. I go into this dating thing with the idea that I'm not looking for love and all that but I am definitely going to make a new long term friend. No sense in being angry at each other. Sometimes friends are just what you need with no static or deep thinking!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 18 (view)

So My question is, do I give her a little space since she has just broken up with her ex
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:26:22 AM
Anyone who has just broken up in a relationship needs space. Just to get the pieces back right in the head! Don't hold it against her. Just hold on loosely and let her heal because it takes a long time to get over it and let what you thought was love go.
Time will tell.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 55 (view)

Do you find it more pleasurable when your man takes control?
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:20:45 AM
We all love to be taken sometimes. Men and women both. It's nice to have a guy take control and it does make me feel like a woman. On the other hand. I totally dig showing the guy I can take him down as well!
Switch!
I just don't see why ppl are not all switches!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 137 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:14:17 AM
I really ought to shut my big mouth but one more before I go...

good sex is not possible unless you just go with the flow and do anything and everything possible to make your lover feel good. there is nothing dirty about oral sex. even animals do it! it should be instinct! not repulsive!
but hey that's me and my whacked opinion! myself i would not date a guy who boldly announces he is anti-oral!
matter of fact i wouldn't even be friends with him.
it's be like an alien from mars trying to understand one from venus.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 136 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:07:46 AM
Maybe you've been dating the wrong sex.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 63 (view)

lesbians who use toys
Posted: 3/29/2010 12:06:02 AM

WELL SAID windlover!
some ppl just can't see the big picture!
as far as "butch" goes...
geez
do i look butch? i highly doubt that but i can surely act it during sex! and enjoy having full control with my lover--makes no difference if it's male or female. i like to be in control!
everyone should use sex toys!
why would you want the same ole lame stuff all the time when toys are sooooo much fun!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 62 (view)

lesbians who use toys
Posted: 3/28/2010 11:58:30 PM
I was in a relationship with a female for 7 yrs. I do not consider myself lesbian. I'm just very open minded!
What a silly question! But a common one I suppose. Toys like vibrators and dildos and all the extras do different things. It's not the same as having sex with a male. However I totally dig using toys while in bed with a male nowadays! Both!
But most of all know this....
lesbians are not the only women who enjoy using toys! any chick who says she doesn't just hasn't tried the right one!
That's what's up.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 31 (view)

kinky question about come disposal
Posted: 3/28/2010 11:51:20 PM
Is a girl or a guy asking? LOL
Geez...
ppl r different. there's no set rule!
if u r really confused just ask him!
i'm sure he'll b glad to show u!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 2 (view)

You know it's over when you write like this to your x husband...
Posted: 3/28/2010 11:48:14 PM
hopefully i haven't offended all of POF! but if i have well go back and read the first line again...
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 1 (view)

You know it's over when you write like this to your x husband...
Posted: 3/28/2010 11:46:32 PM
(oh i do hope POF still ****stars out the foul words because this is full of em! if u get offended easy u better skip this thread)

ode to Greg...

i dont give a **** and its all because of you
you made me who i am you make me do the shit i do
you misused me
confused me
broke me down and abused me
and now i dont give a ****
nope
not anymore
so get all your shit and walk out the ****ing door
you think you can get away with the shit that you do?
well i hate to tell you
but you're ****ed up too
so i'm not insane
i'm ****ing normal as can be

(sucker had me believing i was the crazy one for years! lol)
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 1 (view)

2nd post
Posted: 3/28/2010 11:39:47 PM
I was crazy enough to post this a couple of years ago and there were actually a few ppl out there who could feel me! I used to hear this song over and over and well I began making up lyrics that sounded a little bit better than that corny ole country song!

Life's a dance you learn as you blow
Sometimes you spit
Sometimes you swallow!

hmm..they may throw me off this site if i go further! hey i can't help i'm blessed with a sense of humor!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 62 (view)

dating with no sex...
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:19:48 AM
Talking about sex can be very rewarding. And intimate. Be honest of course! Yes! But there's nothing wrong with discussing your likes, wants, needs before you have sex. In fact it is preferrable to me. No sense in wasting another date on a man who isn't on my sexual level or his. I go ahead and spit the truth on that part. I'm not wanting sex. I'm just not too shy to talk about it. I know what I like. I wouldn't date a man who can't dig that.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 115 (view)

Women, what do you want from men other than money ?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:16:27 AM
I take offense to the assumption that I want money from a man because I have never and am not about that at all. I am not impressed by that in the least. I rely on myself. Matter of fact I always had more money than the person I am with in general but it was never really a factor to me. I have to laugh and be happy and completely on the same level. Sexually most of all. Money...that's like the least of my wants from a man. I do not acquaint money with maleness and anyone who does is either a prostitue or borderline retarded.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 107 (view)

Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:12:13 AM
If I have feelings major feelings for him and he digs it then it's ok as long as he's not above tasting his own cum. I'm a freak like that. Sue me. But I wouldn't want a guy to cum inside of me all the time. That just seems gross-little fish that live for days swimming inside of me. Yuck. But hey I'm easy so I'm just as happy swallowing them!! Nothing redundant please!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 28 (view)

jealousy what does it mean
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:03:19 AM
As long as it's not insane jealousy. But confidence is more attractive. I try not to waste time wondering... I just try to give a guy what I know he likes and honesty and really that seems to work. That's just not important. I don't care if there is a room full of gorgeous younger women. I just try to give my guy reason to be into me and hope he doesn't cheat or lie. But I won't dwell on stuff like that. Nobody should. It should only be a fleeting thought really.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 21 (view)

Hitting 40
Posted: 8/4/2009 4:44:18 AM
I think you are right. I'm finding the older I get the more set in my ways I become. I'm not 40 but getting close and for me the difference between 30 and close to 40 yrs of age is the biggest change I've ever known. 40ish is like a slap in the face. I'm noticing wrinkles when I wake up, my body is softer than ever and the lotions and creams are endless!!!!!!!!!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 7 (view)

Wondering what the majority thinks...re...cheating and bisexuality
Posted: 4/18/2009 10:31:03 PM
Maybe his secret is this. You're only a front to keep him from feeling shamed. Maybe he is his real true self with men and cannot possibly share that with you, but needs you for his cover. No doubt he'd feel better about what he's doing if you were to go out and sleep with women. Then he'd not suffer any guilt.
I am not judging anything you guys do. It's cool to be open minded. If that's all you want out of life. Just don't mistake it for love. If you loved him there's no way on earth you could share him.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 10 (view)

Moving On
Posted: 4/18/2009 5:04:36 PM
I feel so much for you. I know just what you mean. Not sure I have an answer for you. But time does heal. The past is gone. I used to cry and cry til I just couldn't cry anymore and I'd get it out for a few weeks. I realize looking at his child doesn't help you forget him easily too. I think everything happens for a reason. Let go. Remind yourself daily to let go and don't torture yourself dwelling on old memories. That's gone. Start all over. It's hard, but we do what we have to do. I think someday you'll be glad it ended.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 20 (view)

Fed up with sex...
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:35:10 PM
LOL!

Never heard that before, but no doubt it could be the problem. I always thought it made ppl horny myself. But not sure!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 1169 (view)

so, why are you still single?
Posted: 4/13/2009 10:48:36 PM
I'm 38 and single by choice. A few years back I decided to stay single. Not that I'd turn down a Mr. Wonderful type relationship, but I got tired of the games. I'm really settled and content with my own life. Bad experiences in the past made me feel like having a relationship will just cost me money or other things.
Maybe not all true, but still I figure if you're not sure you want a marriage type thing well why should you seek it?
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 15 (view)

how to deal with a broken heart
Posted: 4/13/2009 10:40:41 PM
I am not sure what advice to give you, but do have some input that I believe may be useful to you. I was married for years. Even when it was over I still wasn't over him. I held onto that for years and years.
Looking back now I just wish I'd let go sooner. All those wasted years and we had already divorced!
Not sure how you get over it, but would say you should. You're missing out on life if you live in the past.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 22 (view)

why if I search for someone to date they all ways has kids
Posted: 2/1/2009 10:33:09 AM
I think this is why you can't find a date.
It enrages me that you assume a single mom wants you to raise her kids.
Good God.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 7 (view)

Do we choose who we love?
Posted: 2/1/2009 10:26:29 AM
I don't think we can decide who we love.
I never understood the ppl who believe that.
Would be nice though if I could.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 88 (view)

Would you date someone who is mentally ill??????
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:34:02 PM
If the person has a grip on it. You can almost always tell who does and who is letting it ruin them.
I doubt anyone of us can claim absolute mental sanity. We all have depression and crazy feelings at times.
No reason to hold against anyone. If it doesn't seem to improve after a while though well I say let them work it out alone.

I'm too old to babysit adults.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 76 (view)

When do you tell your date you smoke a little weed?
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:28:24 PM
I agree with the poster who mentioned that your profile asks if you do drugs.

No need to say it outloud.

Just put prefer not to say lol.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 57 (view)

Whats the #1 reason that you bother dating at all?
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:18:47 PM
Nobody can stay alone all the time. I date and hope for the best. If no sparks at least a new friend.
Sex is not the main thing. You can find a happy medium if you really care. Then again I believe good sex keeps you happier.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 12 (view)

If you could take it all back, would you?
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:11:54 PM
As much as my divorce and all hurt me I still say I was lucky. Some people go their whole lives without having the chance to feel so much.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 75 (view)

Is It Possible To Become Gay?
Posted: 1/5/2009 12:42:40 PM
I agree mick2521!! Most men really are marginally bisexual.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 53 (view)

How much do you really heed the red flags...?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:50:29 PM
I agree totally. I go by instinct and those waving flags myself. Mostly they end up right. I may never know why but usually can figure out what the problem would be.

A poor but kinda funny example is I had this date come pick me up from Atl before. As soon as I opened the door on the truck
I seen the bobble head Bart Simpson thingie on his dash.

Red flags were waving like crazy.

Something freaked me out about that.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 68 (view)

Is It Possible To Become Gay?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:40:51 PM
First let me clarify that YES indeed some are born thataway.
I was 2 yrs old in the crib with my male cousin who was also 2 and I remember he'd get the pins outta his diaper and put the cloth over his head and sling it like long hair.

Among other things. Some are born gay. Some are born left handed. Big fat deal.

God, can't anybody just go with the flow and love both sexes? lol
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 128 (view)

What words would you LEAST like to hear after sex?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:37:06 PM
It kinda threw me before when he said "thank you" afterward.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 23 (view)

Lesbians Turned Straight
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:32:38 PM
I lived with a girl for many years, but I am not gay.
God i hate that word.
Nobody can help who they fall in love with. Man woman or dog all the same!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 108 (view)

submissiveness
Posted: 12/3/2008 2:39:34 PM
I wouldn't call you a sub just cause you cook and clean hon.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 53 (view)

rape in a relationship?
Posted: 12/3/2008 2:36:48 PM
This may not be the response you were looking for, but I will add this anyway. Reading your post made me think of the last guy I was dating. He told me more than one time that he used to love to make his ex-wife cry and then well you know. I was real shocked by that. I don't know. It just seemed like he was saying I enjoyed raping my ex frequently or something I guess. Anyway I dumped him fast.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 11 (view)

Lesbians Turned Straight
Posted: 12/3/2008 2:13:28 PM
I forgot what I was gonna say. I'll just keep it simple and say I changed my lifestyle when I was around 28 yrs old and fell in love with a man. With me it wasn't really about different sex. It was more about being honest and ah hell. I forgot again...

umm

To me I just don't see much difference in whether you date a guy or a girl. I mean we stay with the one who makes us happy.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 339 (view)

What have you learned from online dating ?
Posted: 12/3/2008 2:02:45 PM
I've also gathered that most folks online are not always straight up.
The total lies are real shocking too. I agree on that. On the other hand
there are some things that we just see differently. I mean you can't expect
to read a profile and know you'd be into that person. I always chat and ask and
try to be as honest as possible. Honestly I rarely even read a profile. I just chat and
see.
That seems to work out best.
I never know what to say on profiles myself. Whatever I put on em is really just
how I felt that day. I could be a different **** by next week! lol
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 93 (view)

Would you date a cancer survivor
Posted: 12/3/2008 1:54:19 PM
I can't believe that is a worry for you!!

It shouldn't matter to anyone that you were sick and got well.
I mean geez I drove 5 miles up the road today and never got hit
by a car!

I don't think there are many completely fit ppl online dating anyway! lol

OK. I am babbling and sorry!!

I am in recovery right now myself. I had kidney cancer. They had to remove my
right one last week.

I guess I haven't thought this through as far as you have because It hasn't dawned on
me at all that me overcoming cancer should be a conversation topic on any dates. I mean really we don't owe anyone an explanation. We've overcome something that some ppl don't. That oughta be a good thing I say.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 44 (view)

Do you ever find that the hardest thing to do is accept yourself?
Posted: 11/3/2008 4:07:33 PM
I do that same thing.
I try not to but it always creeps back in.
It's the thing that has kept me single these past
few years.
Now either that may be good or bad.
Not sure.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 34 (view)

Is Lack Of Religion A Good Reason To Turn Me Down?
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:00:46 PM
Even if you have no religious beliefs Please ...

Respect it and those who do.

I mean surely we all have some common morals.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 33 (view)

Is Lack Of Religion A Good Reason To Turn Me Down?
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:34:14 AM
You should have the respect to leave her alone because if she is going by the Bible well it clearly says we shouldn't get involved with non-believers.

No matter how you feel--your not believing will only bring her down.

That guilt feeling will always be there.

And you can't find religion for a date!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 931 (view)

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them.
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:32:04 AM
It took me years to realize nice men scare me.

Of course I do like nice men lol

but I tend to have a wall up against that because my
heart doesn't much believe the guy is really nice.

the price u men have to pay for what the others did to
us women! really.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 8 (view)

Is there a time to just give up?
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:29:36 AM
It's not you. That's kinda how dating goes.

You have to give up on a lot of people, but don't give up
on knowing the right one will come along!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 8 (view)

help i thought i was doing it right
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:26:11 AM
you can put entimate encounter on your profile i think, but my advice really is
join a site that is totally into that sort of thing like Adult Friend Finder.

since this one is termed a "dating" site i believe most want to date in hopes of finding
true love.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 13 (view)

Kegels??? What exactly does it all mean?/
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:22:24 AM
I learned about kegels in my lamaze class many years ago.
I find myself doing them from time to time.
I believe it gives me a stronger grip during sex hehee

For those who haven't found it my lamaze teacher back then taught
us that it's the muscle u contract while you're trying to hold p in.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 115 (view)

Do you ever get bored with dating, sex, and everything else?
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:19:40 AM
I certainly can relate to how you feel.

After awhile it gets to be a hastle and the simplest thing is staying single.
Maybe it is our age.
At this age I hardly think I'd "flip out" over any guys.

But who knows?

I get tired and slow down but still I hold out hope that I will not spend what's
left of this life alone.

Maybe I've adjusted to it but you know there's nothing better than having someone
who loves you in life.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 23 (view)

Is It Those We Date That Are The Problem...Or Is It US?
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:14:17 AM
after being single and dating for over four years now i have realized that it is me who has the commitment issues.
and this internet dating thing well it's almost always a bad call from my experience.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 106 (view)

What exactly does hang out mean
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:12:02 AM
to me it means
we'll just talk and see what happens

Show ALL Forums