Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Texting or Calling?
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 36 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 9/3/2012 11:13:05 PM
From what i've seen its texting which is not good! Texting is quick and should not be used for an actual conversation. I've noticed many women will text and text before talking which is a no no for me. We can text here and there but nothing beats a conversation.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 16 (view)

Do women look for a relationship over casual dating?
Posted: 9/3/2012 11:09:55 PM
There are few things with this. Many times they don't know what they want themselves lol! Next i do believe that women want relationships they just go about it TOTALLY WRONG! Many of them will use sex as bait and then back door a man with a relationship either by verbal admittance or by emmy award winning acting which either will blow up in their faces. Next they'll say sex is a none factor, or i'm looking for my best friends or looking for a sweet guy blah blah blah but if they come across someone they are really attracted to somewhere between the first meet and 3rd sex will be in the play which means once again they will try to backdoor you with the relationship aka slient agreement clause. Next up is the women who will actually hold off on sex which is a good thing but here's the bad part, chances are they are interviewing more then one man which means multiple dinner dates and outings at his/their expense with some man being the winner based on a warped grouping of criterias and expectations. Now where do this leave the rest of the guys who were in the running??? This leaves them out of luck, money and cold rejected. So doing this process she got all that she wanted which was attention, dates, dinner etc... from multiple guys without even giving up any sex which is saved for the winner and in some cases(this is the killer) the winner didn't do half of what all the other guys did lol!. So yeah casual dating relationship you bet lol!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 67 (view)

Guys mentioning sex too soon
Posted: 9/3/2012 10:57:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmm! How can i put this? On one hand a guy coming right off the back talking about sex is a little bit premature but on the other hand its a good thing. Reason why ? Because you know where his intentions lie and although you might not like what he's saying or where he's coming from atleast you know which is much better then someone telling you what you want to hear(the typical route) only to win you over and then bang you and begone and now your stuck back at home base. Let's be honest about this sexual thing. If you say or pretend sex don't matter like many women do then your lying. Actually women want sex just as much as men do its just you want to control the who, what, when, where and how. In this part of the equation men are more honest about their intentions then women. You mentioned gentlemen, well those gentlemen want to have sex with you too. Now all of is this based on your level of attractiveness in the eyes of these guys or gentlemen. Guy(upfront about intent with unknown possibility or outcome) So called gentleman(not upfront/possibly deceptive about intent with slight possibility of sticking around afterwards). Interesting equation isn't it!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 60 (view)

If a woman admits to 10 lovers, she's probably had 30
Posted: 9/3/2012 10:51:40 PM
Hmmmmmmm! Depends on the woman as one factor and what stage of life she's in. I've noticed that college years are the wildest years for a female where they are pretty much open to any and everything. Its at this point of freedom that they will experiement and test many waters so its safe to say that they rack up the most mileage doing their college tour but there are other factors to consider like molestation and family structure plus environment.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 37 (view)

What A Women Wants. . .
Posted: 9/3/2012 10:47:22 PM
Let's make this clear! ALL MEN WANT SEX!!! Any man who don't is lying now here comes the tricky part. Will this guy see something more in you that last outside the bedroom. BINGGGGGGGGGG THATS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION?
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 4 (view)

Kindly review, any feedback is welcome!
Posted: 8/29/2012 7:08:32 PM
I agree with Irish except for one thing. You are showing off your tits in your main picture so its crazy to not expect men to comment or mention that. Regardless of the comment Your tits are the main attraction in your main pic. Full body pics are definitely A MUST!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 25 (view)

Attracting the wrong women
Posted: 8/29/2012 6:08:56 PM
For the most part many on here spoke the truth. Its a number game and an vanity aka ego game for them as well. If the women who hit you back aren't your type you do have the option of not talking to them or just building a friendship either or isn't bad. As for the so called hotties on here well let me just say this, on this site i've noticed that many of the so called hotties aren't hot, mentally many of them are a hot mess, or the pictures they have up are old with noticeable weight gain etc......... Now this is the net and anybody can be anything but hey being online your rolling dice. If you want the hotties then you have to play the game or stick with the less attractive chicks and play their game either way you want a woman and there's enough of them online SO TAKE YOUR SHOTS AND HAVE AT IT LOL!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 21 (view)

Would You mix business with pleasure?
Posted: 8/29/2012 5:49:44 PM
DON'T CROSS THE LINE PERIOD!!! I get the same thing in the line of work i do. Actually its worse ten times worse but i haven't crossed the line yet lol!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 54 (view)

What does this mean? suddenly they say the 'lets just be friends' line....
Posted: 8/28/2012 12:15:19 PM
Your just an option and your sex has lost value pretty much TO PUT IT BLUNTLY!!!!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 61 (view)

We're exclusive - does the POF account need to be hidden?
Posted: 8/28/2012 12:03:34 PM
How can you be exclusive only after just meeting a man you been talking to for a month???? Sounds like someone got some sex and decided it was a relatioship lol!. Of course he's messaging others online because your not exclusive and its not a relationship and even if you were really dating, that alone don't mean to much unless an agreement has been made. Now if you both got an agreement then someone might be in violation and will garner some questions and require truth on the matter not denial. Best believe he's lining them up as i type this while your living in never never land thinking its something its not. He said ego boost i bet it is an ego boost lol! Bottom line is this you are in a relationship A REAL RELATIONSHIP then neither should have a pof account, secondly if you are dating but no agreement has been made then yes you and him can keep your profiles up hidden or not but why be hidden???? lol! I think i made it clear when to remove your account !!!!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 217 (view)

FWB versus relationship. What's the difference?
Posted: 8/28/2012 11:43:25 AM
The difference is sex. You know especially as a woman if you are going to have sex with the man you meet, your just praying he don't screw it up by doing something or saying something stupid, plus either A you give up soon or you try to hold off to make it appear and or have him think there's more to you then just sex and hopes he is thinking or feeling the same way. Now even if you have sex with the dude there's a chance he might now want what you want which means now its just FWB no matter how hard you may try to make it otherwise. A number of factors play into this like did you have sex instantly, did you make him wait, how long, did you back door him with sex then ask for a relationship and a few others. A friend is someone you either aren't attracted too or the timing is bad but you are attracted to him. None of that equals relationship but its the basis for male female friendship dynamic that may possibly lead to other things.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 111 (view)

What is a demanding woman?
Posted: 8/28/2012 11:38:56 AM
Demanding Woman = Mentall illness!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 239 (view)

Plain Janes Better Than The Pretty Ones?
Posted: 8/28/2012 11:22:37 AM
The Plain Janes have to work harder but i find many of them fun to be around and nice in the sack. The pretty ones get over just because they are pretty and many of them have lackluster sexual skills or outgoing skills for that matter. There are exceptions to every rule of course but based on my personal experiences and those of the people i'm around on a regular basis, if you can get a pretty girl who puts in plain jane work that would be perfect but other then that its hit or miss but hey who cares if they are with you and follow your lead then make the most of it and if not hand out pink slips and keep it moving.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 14 (view)

Expectations
Posted: 8/26/2012 9:57:11 PM
Those sites are funny but interestingly enough they level the playing field which apparently many women have a problem with and feel threatened by. You say they don't feel confident in just being themselves well since women make up the majority of every online dating site period and all of them use some form of deception and or manipulation to get what they want why not level the playing field. Rather you will admit it or not this is a game with strategic moves played by both parties with the winner getting what they want. So if you feel threatened because your few advantages have been taking away and the playing field is leveled then i understand. On another note as many others have said its really easy to just strike up a conversation with them and if that conversation isn't to your liking then bow out and let them know. Move on! How hard is that????
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 152 (view)

A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:39:54 AM
Truth be told the only way a woman can be great with jaw bone is by sucking off many dudes. Not all dudes like it the same way and variety is the order of the day. Plus if a woman is doing it wrong many men including myself will let her know and how to correct the issue. Now what i won't do is call her slutty or whorish because that might not be true. Its a know fact woman have way more sex partners then what they let on but that don't matter if you a guy just want some jaw bone. As long as she's doing it right nothing else matters.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 59 (view)

IS THE WORD FIT SCARING THE BEEJEEBERS OUT OF ANYONE ELSE?????
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:24:59 AM
From what i've seen on pof you have women running around with key words like workout, volleyball etc in their profiles but it don't show in their pictures. All i see is facial shots, upper left or right angle shots, them hiding behind someone in a group pic or hiding behind something etc.......... If your fit then it should show in your profile. Not saying take pics that are bogus and slutty but if you are fit with a nice a shape then its nothing wrong with a classy picture to show what you are talking about. A few women do follow this but many and i do mean many women on this site are hiding in their pictures at the same time claiming to be FIT LOL!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 75 (view)

avoiding controlling men
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:20:39 AM
You start off saying your outgoing and caring person so right there thats a red flag. Your trying to get the sympathy vote while at the same time play victim. We honestly don't know if you are what you say you are. You say the men have tried to put you down or in your place and have aggressive behavior. Alpha males do this but only because to counterbalance you being controlling or you being arrogant i know this move well. IT'S CALLED KNOCK A WOMAN OFF HER HIGH HORSE BACK DOWN TO EARTH! Again you say your independent but we really don't know. Its my belief that if you are all of these wonderful qualities why are you attracting THESE TYPES OF GUYS??????
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 29 (view)

Traveling to another country to meet someone
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:08:38 AM
Due to the fact that you have never met this is only an online conversation thats not based in reality yet. Its only reality when you have met the person physically. Untill then its anyone game and there is no committment. You say he's fallen for you based on his on admittance but in reality he's just fallen for the idea of you. Neither of you have any idea of who you have talked too in the last 5yrs is the real person. Also there is no relationship so both parties can do as they please with no ties or obligations what so ever. Now i say go and meet the guy and see if he's what you been talking to online all this time and if he's the real thing then you both need to talk about the next step and see if your both on the same page. If not then hey go your way in peace.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 22 (view)

Can women inheriting wealth thru divorce or death be willing to share this wealth with NEW boyfriend
Posted: 8/26/2012 9:58:58 AM
I say this. Just enjoy it and get what you can or want out of it and move it. If the roles were reversed which they are most of the time a woman would do the samething. Honestly if your honest lol! There is no relationship its only sex and money because she will get older which means unattractie while your still young to which you'll want a younger girl at some point anyway. Hell being on this site you probably are hitting up younger chicks anyway so remove the farce get what you will get and keep it moving atleast doing it that way your being honest.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 69 (view)

How important is a Good Photo..??
Posted: 7/4/2012 1:20:01 AM
Women can work wonders with a camera man lol! Their pictures are so deceptive it makes no sense. I've just about seen it all lol! I always ask for a full body picture becanse many of them will try to hide their bodies.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 21 (view)

Do guys under 5'9 have a chance on here?
Posted: 7/4/2012 12:53:15 AM
Okay Llmuscleman79
Here we go! Yes you have a chance on here because many of the women on here are flaweeeeeeeeeeeeed. Many of them are fat, have guts, short themselves, got kids sometimes a bunch, wear glasses, try to hide their bodies in their pictures(my favorites) and the tall chicks are insecure and really want to be what's considered normal size. So with all this insecurity around you I CAN PROMISE YOU HAVE A CHANCE DESPITE YOUR HEIGHT!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 16 (view)

how to know her REAL intentions
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:30:57 PM
It's not that most women are conservative its they are deceptive. You have to be careful or you'll be ran out of here being sincere. Here's a sure fire test to let me know where a woman's head is and what her intentions maybe. As men we all know that women don't know what the hell they want and it can change from moment to moment so with you being sincere(i'm assuming this) then you need to inspect her past. Many women want men that they have never been with such as a good guy. How do you know this ??? Well its simple just as a woman about her last 3 or 4 Ex's and if any of them don't fit into what she's asking for then run like hell or play her accordingly. Chances are she don't really want a good guy because there are some out here and more then likely she's had her chance but passed them up so with that being said she's just saying she wants a good guy just to fit in and belong. What she's really looking for is a man to throw her legs up and make cum and have a fun time with. Since this is not what you are looking for then you need to pass her by but this test is fail proof.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 38 (view)

Did I deserve to be treated the way I have!!!
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:14:21 AM
Hi would really value some honest feedback.

Iv been in a relationship with a guy for the last 5 years. I met him quite soon after his marriage ended ( his wife had an affair). He does have a lot of issues regarding the divorce contact with his children etc etc.

We have a great relationship. But back in Nov 10 he ended it very unexpectedly. He was awful with me destroyed my confidence and made me feel worthless. In May this year we got back in contact and realised we wanted to be together and had both been miserable and wanted to make a go of the relationship. He told me he had been on a couple of dates, I told him I had seen someone and it was accepted by both of us.

Now he cant cope with the fact whilst we were seperated I had been with someone else. The person I saw did have a girlfriend ( which I know was wrong ) but on looking back on this My ex made me feel I was worth nothing so this is why I ended up having a brief sexual relationship with this person.

I would do anything to sort this relationship out any advice would be greatly appreciated.

NB my boyfriend has just been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I dont think this is helping with his logical thinking

YES !You did bring this ON YOURSELF! How ??? People need time to get their marbles straight before jumping into a relationship and in this case you seem like a rebound and on top of that he got mental issues going on??? Why would you want to stay in something like this unless your self esteem is low and you dont have many options.
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 48 (view)

If All the Good Ones Are Taken .....
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:10:28 AM
where does that leave you and me (aka: the single ppl)??

Okay, so we've all heard this cliche said over and over again. Does this mean that anyone and everyone in a relationship are better relationship-material than the anyone else who is single?

I've never been one to use this line and find it especially ironic when it comes from the mouths of other single people who don't realize that when they say this, in a roundabout way they are saying that they are not "the good ones" since they themselves aren't taken.

All The Good Ones aren't taken, THEY ARE JUST THE ONES YOU DONT WANT!!!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 58 (view)

Dating a woman that invited me to join her in NYC - who pays?
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:07:49 AM
I’ve dated this lady on and off for a few years. We get along well but I don’t feel there will be a marriage in our future. She’s one of the “traditional” women who feel the man should pay for every date, even though she has a decent paying job. Occasionally she buys breakfast. I don’t complain about it but it does annoy me that she never offers to pick up the tab or help with an expensive dinner bill.

Okay, here’s the question. She recently told me that she is planning a trip to New York City. That she has always wanted to go. She said she wants to stay at a nice hotel on Central Park and check out all of the sights and good dinning destinations. She ends her story with “and you’re invited to go… just let me know..”

Well, all I can envision is getting stuck with all kinds of things to pay for. Her usual behavior is to just sit there or stand there when a bill is presented and look nonchalant. Since I have been to NYC many times for both pleasure and business, I am not really interested in playing the tour guide who also pays for the tour.

My buying dinner hasn’t bothered me too much, but this is a few notches up. So with her simple invitation, do you think she should pay for much of it – SINCE SHE INVITED ME – which seems to be the rule for who pays. In the end, I know we have to talk about this more, but she always gets defensive when I bring up sharing costs for dinner or other activities. Now we are talking about a vacation that could top $8,000
What say you?

Rule Number 1 Whoe ever invites the other person out PAYS PERIOD! NUFF SAID!
 DarthPhoenix
Msg: 41 (view)

She tells me she wants me to be her best friend
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:05:00 AM
Sorry about that! Won't happen again lmaooooooo! Thanks for pointing that out!

Show ALL Forums