Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Church Stile Holiday Park, Lake District Camping Weekend Photos and Comments
 wendywoo
Msg: 4 (view)

Church Stile Holiday Park, Lake District Camping Weekend Photos and Comments
Posted: 9/16/2007 1:12:56 PM
Just want to say thanks to Si and Chrissy...........I have had a brilliant time. Chrissy you are so lovely and easy to get on with and so was Chubby Chops (sorry hun, but couldn't resist saying it and you know I don't say it nastily ;0)) It was super meeting all these people off the site. I will come again when there is another one. Sod the ones who spoil things!!!!

It was a brilliant weekend.

Wend xxx
 wendywoo
Msg: 120 (view)

Church Stile Holiday Park, Lake District Camping Weekend 14th - 16th September 2007
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:11:50 AM
Just want to say thanks Willow, just read this thread today and got your message. I have now phoned the site and its all sorted, they had got the wrong number down for my card lol.

I am really looking forward to this weekend, I am bringing a friend with me but come to think of it she is on this site as well, I will tell her to add herself.

I usually go to Fisherground in Eskdale so this will make a change.

43 days and counting.......yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wend

Show ALL Forums