Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Review?
 indiallias1111
Msg: 5 (view)

Review?
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:47:25 PM
I agree with comments a good first pic to get people looking. The pic is good but not as a main pic it is not striking enough.

I like your profile but feel you ruin it at the end paragraph. Say what you are looking for but not by music brand. I know you say jk but will viewers see it as that esp if hate that genre. I see women post how they are looking for tattooists or bearded preferably so I switch off. If looking for someone that likes your music taste then sure be confident with it just recognise habe a smaller following.

good luck
 indiallias1111
Msg: 8 (view)

[quote]Hi, Can someone review my profile?[/quote]
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:35:04 PM
I recommend deleting the below is not needed let the woman judge you for who you are just shows you may be broken. I also recommend pic 3 as your pic 1

('m a bit shy at first, not the type of guy to walk up to a woman I've never met, and strike up a conversation. I can be a bit "needy)

Good luck you seem a great guy.
 indiallias1111
Msg: 27 (view)

A second Even Third option need on my profile please
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:30:05 PM
I feel in first sentence instead of saying 'Do you know who I am?' would be better to say like, Hi I love life and meeting people and Dj in a group called **** Is great fun and love meeting new people.

(Do you know who I am, I'm DJ Yoda an Radio Airwaves Internet DJ. I have a great social life and would like to share with someone special.)

Below post is a red flag let others judge you whether shy or not. Recommend deleting.
(I am a bit shy but once I'm comfortable I definitely come out of my shell)

good luck hope you find the one.
 indiallias1111
Msg: 19 (view)

Am I really that unnatractive?
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:23:31 PM
well done great profile good work on the reviewers I guess. Pof is great but just remember your life doesn't end with pof be you in life and see how life goes online all the same. Good luck..
 indiallias1111
Msg: 11 (view)

What's wrong with my profile?
Posted: 3/14/2019 5:13:18 PM
I think your pics and profile is good. feel the below sentence is out of line like has no meaning. If deleted profile will be just as good.

For work you could find me handling a wide variety of tasks as an agent for a resort. As someone who always loved to meet new people, help others, and take on new challenges, this has been an extremely fulfilling career for me.

You sound great but also seem free spirited want to go on the move and explore. there will be women into your way of life so no need to change.

Just bare in mind you are 38 and many women younger and older will be tied down by career, or children, or both. in a way if you was say 25 your profile will be like wow. So be yourself just bare in mind how others may view you. Is also hard to judge as you say you love tv is a no no for many but many also like it and if watching tv is you then cool. All in all I think you have it sorted profile wise and pictures and if doesn't work try elsewhere. But reflect your image is a unique image. the age range you may like say 30 plus are either looking to have a family. have a family or looking for mature. So be you just realise your market is fewer than say if had the same persona at like age 25.

All the best to you

Show ALL Forums