Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is U.S.America Rasist? Obama is White
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 51 (view)

Is U.S.America Rasist? Obama is White
Posted: 6/5/2008 10:49:39 PM
come on... get real....i had to jump in on this issue... if obama is to win the white house we need to burn our great flag and forget what it stands for..we then need to pull all our troops from iraq..... yes our nation is already racist... think about it,..... the blacks always play the race card... and in this election the race card was used..the blacks voted for this assclown because he is black.. when you go to vote in nov.. please vote for john m.... i was backing cliton but its time for a change.... obama has said this from day one..what in the blue hell is he talking about i dont think he knows........i have never voted for the rep party but thats the change im talking about.... cliton as vp.... i hope she dont take a back seat i hope she will run on the indepent ticket........ if she does ill vote for cliton if she sides with obama ..ill vote for john....
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 468 (view)

Hillary or Barack: Who Is Your Choice and Why
Posted: 5/30/2008 9:53:06 AM
lord please dont let it come down to barack being our leader of our great country..if he shall win and im sure he wont.... we shall take down our flag the day he takes office... everything we ever fought for will be fought for for no reason at all... barack ,s pastor and he believe the same way.. you dont attend a chuch several years and then say....i m nothing like that..... unless you want the white house.. when you all vote in nov..... make sure its for the other side if he is in the race....... cliton 08..... but wait... if barack picks cliton has vp........ ill then for the first time ever vote for the other side....john.......m
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 296 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2008 9:54:43 PM
i quess your not reading the news..many blacks are voten for barack......our country is not ready for a black prest..lets face the facts....you say he is mixed... look at the rock ..dewayne johnson..mixed race...there still black....i realize there many smart blacks..and barack is just not the man for the job.... now ill be the first one to think about jessie jacson.. before barack....... i do say the race issue will play a role in who wins.... ,i also say who ever wins calf on tues..we be the prest.... if barack wins calf... i will have to turn my vote to the other side and i ask everyone else to consider doing the same..ill rather a rep.... win rather than barack.... whats so funny is..many of you who are voten for barack..never knew him until he runs for prest. hillary 08
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 295 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2008 9:46:34 PM
no one can questioned the clitons record...we know what we had when the clitons were in the white house..like bill or not..he will go down as being ..one of the best prest ever and barack needs to drop out of the race before he makes a fool out of his self... its going be funny when he gets beat by a woman....now ladies please make sure you vote...many of our states vote on tues..lets send barack a message...we might need a change but its not for him to be our leader..when hillary gets done with him..he will be the laughing stock . so ladies... heres your chance now to vote...you all say you wanted equal rights.... so vote hillary cliton.....,all the other prests have messed up our country..so here ladies is your chance to put a woman in the white house. its time we took back our country,its time we closed off the border.....lets build the boder wall lets allopw our troops to guard our border...yes we need a change.... is it fair for you as a person to work 40 hours a week... and a person from another country works beside you and is not a citizen of the united states..works the same number of hours and gets payed the same rate of pay.... well quess who brings home more money.....it sure is not you.....they dont pay taxes..they dont pay health care..... i think you get the picture.....and ted kennedy another loser.............so ladies if you want to every day tell your husband.bf...etc... i told you so....then vote hillary cliton....barack......our children will have to learn to spell his name.....hillay cliton 08
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 26 (view)

What kinda POF get together should we do next?
Posted: 1/30/2008 11:48:15 AM
lets have a get togther in macon......we have a lot to offer in macon..more than any other city besides atl.... ..so come on..some one get started...on working on a get togther in maconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 278 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2008 11:44:41 AM
kidacute..... stop reading the media.... were not heading in for a great depression..and the only reason why your voten for barack is because of your race.. here we go again playing the race card... .. if you really want to put every ones history on the table and put the facts on the table ..the best person for prest 08 would be mike huckabee..from ark...... but im for cliton..come on people lets not let it be the race card issue for who you vote for ..but i would be afraid if barack was to be prest....... cliton 08
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 277 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2008 11:39:56 AM
first of all any one of you who would admit being a republican..shame on you,after what bush has did to our country..he has made his self go down in history as being in the top 5 of being the worst prest we have ever had. and as for prest cliton he will go down as being one of the top 5 best prest that we have ever had... and bush he sends our troops to attack iraq..come on ..so many lies have been told .. they never found mass weapons... bush has lied since day one.. my vote will have to go to hillary cliton.. and we sure dont need barack in office.... just look at the picture...jessie jackson,rev al sharp..... all haven a get togther at the white house.... lets face the turth our country was better off when prest bill cliton was in office..who cares what he smoked in college , who he slept with last year etc... you do not get such high ranks..as he has recieved from sleepinng around..so republican ... stop cryin..and remember no bush has ever beat a cliton........ so the next time you complain about gas prices ...they should have a line for who voted for bush... 6.50 a gallon....... cliton 08
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 102 (view)

Doesn't anyone REALLY want to meet?
Posted: 11/25/2007 12:33:21 PM
mr perfect is interested in meeting sweetlady39.........
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 47 (view)

having sex with 2 guys at the same time!!
Posted: 11/25/2007 12:09:01 PM
studdj101...you sound like a sicko..who suffers from mental issues..and i asure you all if he,s had a threesome and another man has been in his bed..then hes enjoyed both sexes.. i would never have a threesome... its something i have never been interested in..hey studdj101..if you had a daughter and you walked in on her getting nailedby 2 guys what would you think... would you cher her own.... i think we all get the picture
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 21 (view)

To call or not to call
Posted: 11/24/2007 8:25:15 PM
sweetlady..... well mr perfectt would like to put his 2 cent worth in..and first ill like to say hello to everyone out there... hope you all love and happiness... now some one please resue mr perfect... .. i have my eyes on one special lady... and she has a block on there so she want get any e mail from guys who dont post a pic... but wait.....i just dont know how to post... oh i have baby blues,i have a southern acent,and many say..im cute.... so sweet lady i hope one of your friends lets you know mr perfecttt has his eyes on ya.... and i would call,,,after a date..ill be the type to call up in the middle of the day to say im thinking of ya..i miss ya..etc... mr perfecttt
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 100 (view)

Doesn't anyone REALLY want to meet?
Posted: 11/24/2007 8:19:16 PM
sweetlady39...... i have to say im very interested in getting to know you.... she has a block on her profile that want let me respond to her because i dont have a posted picture on the site.. well darlin.. im here to say some men dont know how to post pictures... so maybe you can drop me a line and ill prove that all men are not the same... ill prove that some men still believe in love and romance.. and darlin your veryyyyyyyyyy beautiful and yes mr perfect has his eyes on you.... would mr perfect stand you up... with one chance ......oh i would make it so right... i belive in being honest,no head games here and i belive its all in a kiss you cant fake a real kiss.... stay sweet mr perfecttt
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 126 (view)

WHAT'S THE MOST ORIGINAL PICK UP LINE EVER USED ON YOU....THAT WORKED
Posted: 3/26/2007 8:12:11 PM
ladies i know your to smart for this post... when i seen it i laughed at it and at first the guy ask you ladies whats the most original pick up line ever used on you ,,that worked....... when you all that it was sa foolish post ..he changed his tone as to say some one asked him to post it...come on ..these ladies or not buying what your selling...... ladies mr perfect does not have any line to use on any of you ..im honest as they come..play no head games .. .. maybe this guy can attened mr perfects school on how to pick up ladies..for a small fee of enrollment fee of 199.99 down and monthly payments of 99.95 . lol mr perfect
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 153 (view)

pof bon fire get together March 17th
Posted: 3/12/2007 5:30:44 PM
ladies.. i have to say..i will not miss this party..... lets give them something to talk about.... mr perfect/perry georgia
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 106 (view)

Separate Bedrooms....?
Posted: 11/11/2006 8:52:47 AM
i say if any couple has went to seperate bed rooms then they have problems in there relationship and use excuses of why they dont share the same bed..i say if you dont share the same bed as your spouce i say go seek an attorney and file for a divorce because its not normal. mr perfect
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 38 (view)

Should the computer come between you???
Posted: 11/11/2006 8:48:32 AM
i say meetinfg some one on line does not work you meet very strange people who has more problems then you do ..why cant some one find some one like any normal person in every day life.the computer is a reason why some relationships have been broken .
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 34 (view)

URGENT! ADVICE ASAP PLEASE
Posted: 11/11/2006 8:46:07 AM
i think you owe it to her to tell her so she can move on with her life and find a real manwho can offer her what shes looking for in life
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 55 (view)

STDs
Posted: 11/7/2006 3:25:20 PM
i recall a week i had not slept in 3 days..and i was going through profiles and i responded to two ladies and i got these two ladies some how mixed up with each other i thought one was the other and the other the other ..well i went out with this lady ..she was very beautiful and we had lots in common ..she thought i was mr perfect ... well the date took us back to my place and we were watching tv..for some odd reason..i brought up a weird conversation... and i said one night i was looking at profiles and seen one woman who said she had herpes..i said who in there right mind would go out with her. and she said you would be suprized.. well she went to the bath room..she stayed about 2 hours later when i walked her to the car she gave me a kiss on the lips.. when she got home i phone her to see how mr perfect did... guys just have to know... well she said you scored an ,,a on looks...at least she was honest,,2nd she loved my sence of humor ..she loved how i dressed ..she said your almost perfect but would i go out with you again..... this shocked mr perfect..she said no.... i said did i hear you right...she said yes ..you did i would not go out with you..i saidd...i thought i did everything so right..she said go look at my profile and yourll see why ... well i looked at her profile and i seen where she said she had herpes..i felt so bad..but for what ever reason i brought up the herpes conversation.... i thank god....i did...and yes i would want some one to tell me from the star of our friendship..i have a family to think about and dont need that around my children..its very sad how some of these people get stds...but still i have take care of number one first....
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 209 (view)

Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?
Posted: 11/7/2006 3:10:15 PM
if a woman liked me and she ignored me that would send me the wrong message if she really liked me and if she did that and really liked me how would i know that she really was into me ..i say dont play games life is to short..if you like some one i say let them know and then see what happens...mr perfect
 mrperfecttt
Msg: 15 (view)

WHAT WOULD U DO???? WHAT IS HE DOING? *PLEASE READ*
Posted: 11/7/2006 3:00:01 PM
heres words from mr perfect... i say this woman deserves better than this jerk ,,a little bird needs to tell her what type of guy he is ..maybe you dont wish to be the one to tell her but just think if she was you..you would want some one to tell you.... tell her soon..like right now

Show ALL Forums