Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Mayweather and Pacquiao to fight in May?
 lovesblind831
Msg: 2 (view)

Mayweather and Pacquiao to fight in May?
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:59:01 AM
I don't think it will happen. There will be a JMM 4 in the works before the super fight. Hard to say who'll win. I'm filipino, but Manny hasn't looked good lately. He was exposed in the last fight. No defense, got caught with some counter punches, and landed a few big shots. He also was going against a faster/smaller fighter that knows how to box and counter.

Then again, Floyd has never fought anyone like manny. Manny KOd Hatton faster than floyd. manny tkod Oscar in 8 while floyd won unanimously. then manny had 3 close fights with JMM while Floyd beat him by UD, so hard to tell who'd win. I do know that manny won't get KOd or TKOd, but at this point I dont' see him beating floyd. Floyds got a big mouth, but can back it up. great boxer.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 1 (view)

i have vertical lines on my imac, what is it?
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:01:26 AM
I have an imac5 intel core 2 duo. what is the cause and how do i fix it? someone said that it may be the video card,but I don't know. should I buy a new one instead of having it fixed?

thanks.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 7 (view)

Draw? Paint? Sculpture? Other?
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:01:13 PM
Not trying to sound****, but I'm pretty good at all mediums. When I was in college, I pretty much too all types of art classes, literally all types. From sculpture, to printmaking, to graphic design, to wheel forming...done it all. I'm really passionate about art as well as competitive. Graphic design is my major, but when I'd take illustration or ceramic classes for example, I'd compete with the the illustration or ceramic majors. I'd do very well and mostly received 'A's.'

My ratings:
drawing: very good
illustration: good
graphic design: very good/excellent
ceramics/wheel forming/hand building: very good
intaglio: good/ very good
sculpture: good(didn't like this class honestly)
b/w photography: ok/good (most challenging of all art mediums)
screen printing: very good/excellent
lithography: good/ very good
painting: very good
conceptualization: excellent

I love art. It's what makes me, 'me'
 lovesblind831
Msg: 18 (view)

confused
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:41:59 PM
If it happened to me, I'd be stoked and flattered, that has never happened. I've never heard from my buddies of a lady giving their number to a man.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 1 (view)

Any women get attracted to men based on his hobbies?
Posted: 1/7/2012 11:18:56 AM
I'm an artist, graphic designer to be exact. On my free time I like to paint, illustrate, pretty much make all kinds of art. Have you ladies been attracted to a man, based on his passion for art or any hobby that he likes? I've heard of women being attracted to athletes, MMA fighters and musicians, but have never heard a woman say they're attracted to men that make artwork.

thank you.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 11 (view)

i need help spotting players!
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:22:31 PM
honestly the abercrombie ones that are too good to be true are the players. might not want to hear it, but it's true. oh, and the bad boys that you probably want, but that's not new news.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 22 (view)

Are the Holidays/Xmas too anxiety provoking???
Posted: 12/31/2011 2:17:33 AM
I would say it's anxiety provoking because it can be depressing being outside and seeing couples enjoying a holiday together, where I'm left by myself. New year's is probably worse. On a good note, it is great seeing my two nephews enjoy my company and the excitement on their faces for all the presents that I gave them.
.... Valentine's day is just around the corner...Jeeez...
 lovesblind831
Msg: 40 (view)

Worst Job You Ever Had...
Posted: 12/31/2011 2:08:10 AM
My first job as a dish washer. I reeked of dirty food and was always soaked in water, getting paid minimum wage. Even though it's not a bad job, I'd have to say my job at the moment as a machine operator. Same motion and brainless work. It pays descent, I just don't like it because it's not what I was trained in or went to school for, which is graphic design.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 18 (view)

The Best Christmas Gift Ever
Posted: 12/31/2011 1:59:35 AM
I don't really like xmas but the best present I ever gave my mom was basketball tickets to the Golden State Warriors vs. Orlando Magic. Thing is, she hardly ever leaves the house, city, etc . She's never even been to a sports event. She loves basketball, so this was her favorite gift.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 7 (view)

My music tastes, am I weird? Anyone else like this? I like death metal, AND rap/r&b.
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:59:49 AM
I'm you on this my brutha. I listen to all kinds of tunes. I have punk, hardcore, and reggae in my collection that would scare all the women and latinas that I'm attracted to away. Then I have the pop and popular hip hop that irritates my friends. I love r&b and my surfer friends would shoot me if i listened to it. I noticed that women I date, only listen to one kind of genre, and expect you to listen to the exact genre as well, which I always thought was silly.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 3 (view)

Simon and Garfunkel
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:51:43 AM
i'm not a hardcore fan, but i do have the album Graceland. love it.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 6 (view)

Valid excuse?
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:22:08 AM
Me being a guy, I think he's found another woman he's interested in. If he's not initiating contact, he's not interested.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 11 (view)

Help!
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:52:34 PM
that's his true personality. get the hell out of the relationship.
 lovesblind831

Only contacts you late at night
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:50:43 PM
Believe it or not, people(like me) work late at night. I get off work between 6-9pm. I like to relax watch tv catch up on email, chat with friends and do my artwork before I respond to pof emails. I do believe that there are the guys that like the late night action as well.
 lovesblind831

While at a bar
Posted: 11/28/2011 1:15:40 AM
It's called being shy and nervous. I think you already knew the answer but wanted affirmation from a man right? Yeah, a man should go up to a woman by all means, but if this is happening to you often, you may have to go against the grain and talk to him. We are living in 2011(almost 2012), it's ok to bend the rules every now and then.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 60 (view)

most Underated band?
Posted: 10/22/2011 1:56:27 AM
This is an easy question. The Smiths, period. I mean who has a better voice and great lyrics. I've heard many people/friends tell me how much they hate Morrissey, but have admitted he has the best voice.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 22 (view)

What's your favorite art form?
Posted: 10/22/2011 1:54:15 AM
Anything 'pictoral' so graphic design, painting, drawing, street art, and photography.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 6 (view)

what reggae songs would you like to hear at a party?
Posted: 10/22/2011 1:52:50 AM
Isreal Vibrations, Steel Pulse, Half Pint, Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer. good stuff.
 lovesblind831
Msg: 37 (view)

Your most hated sports rival team.
Posted: 10/22/2011 1:49:32 AM
NFL: Raiders. What type of fan would toss pi$$ on a fan? Also who pours beer on a kid? Seems like all gangbangers and thugs rockin Raiders gear.
Cowboys

MLB: Dodgers, Phillies, A's, Angles, and D-backs. Dodgers are the worse, like above gangbangers and thuggs like to attend the games really drunk and pick on innocent fans of their opponent...Bryan Stow beating for example. Hate the Dodgers.

NBA: Lakers

there you have it, coming from an Anti-LA guy. Let's go Giants!!
 lovesblind831
Msg: 228 (view)

POF Success Stories
Posted: 10/17/2011 2:02:31 AM
I actually don't have a success story myself. As a matter of fact, I don't think women are really into me, but that's ok. I am happy for my best friend and his future wife. I told my friend about this site about one and a half years ago. He seemed to have pretty good response from the ladies, but I guess one lady attracted him and they both seemed to connect emotionally and on an intellectual level. Their proposed wedding is for May. I'm really happy for the both of them, and glad that my friend is no longer single, and I thank your website for making it possible for them to meet.

Show ALL Forums