Msg: 9 (view)

Why she does not text me
Posted: 3/13/2012 8:34:03 PM
Looks like the girls have the best answers and they are much appreciated
 daytimer69
Msg: 4 (view)

!
Posted: 3/13/2012 8:11:50 PM
I appreciate your view points and I am NOT trying to play games. To me, if someone says they love you they will not go a day without talking to you or texting you. When I go on business I make a point to call her in the morning when I wake up, on breaks and in the evenings to me thats love

I am trying to figure her out
 daytimer69
Msg: 1 (view)

Why does'nt she text me first?
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:52:43 PM
I have been dating this girl for about two months now and kown her for 6 years. When we went out on an acyual date we wound up having sex and it was like love at first sight and we stated telling each other we love you, miss u and so on. It is some what of a long distance relationship about 3 hrs apart. I am 50 and she is 30. I normally always text her Good morning and ask the questions ie how is your day going, what u doin and so forth. We can go all day and she will not text me until I text her first. One day I decided not to text her until that evening. Well, she was wondering why I had not text her all day? Why did she not text me?

We see each other about every two weeks and she wants me to move in with her but not until July. I am not sure what the delay is because I am ready now.

She is away on business for 3 days and I decided not to text her today to see if she would text me, well she did not, I text her about 30 minutes and she was glad to hear from me and said she has been busy all day. This is my dilemma, are you too busy that when you take a bthroom break you can't text me and say hey or what u doin? She is very independant and I have never dated anyone quite like this one.

Your thoughts are appreciated
 daytimer69
Msg: 15 (view)

how to tell if a guy is after one thing?
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:19:20 AM
This could be a wonderful relationship and just becasue someone has sex the first night , a week after, a month after does not mean they are only after one thing. I met a woman and we had sex the 2nd date, we dated for 4 years......sex is good not bad....and you will know if he/she is a player or not
 daytimer69
Msg: 1243 (view)

Cheating- can you forgive?
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:44:59 PM
if you cant forget you cannot forgive
 daytimer69
Msg: 1242 (view)

Cheating- can you forgive?
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:44:25 PM
ya know, people don't cheat unless something is missing in their relationship. For me, I have tried to explain to my spouse EXACTLY what is missing and she says "I understand" and things will get better but they NEVER do. I could forgive, never forget but I would have to ask her....what am I not giving you to cause you to cheat.

If you are giving to each other everything the other person wants and needs then there will not be a reason to cheat PERIOD
 daytimer69
Msg: 282 (view)

yes or no? Friends with benefits!
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:56:33 PM
I have know a few females that THAT is all they wanted was FWB...for me...I have to be attracted to them first and have some sort of meaningful relationship

Show ALL Forums