Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: 2012 NFL Predictions, Picks, Won / Loss Records
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 354 (view)

2012 NFL Predictions, Picks, Won / Loss Records
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:14:09 PM
Can't read it on my computer he just needs to pick the winners like everyone else does.

Actually; the majority list the games. Igor, above me, has his bolded.

"You" list the winners only.

If you enable html, on your computer, it may help you decipher the html the site uses.

Cheers.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 347 (view)

Posted: 12/4/2012 6:56:48 AM
I was 11-5 for the last week too; so I guess I got a win?

Finally.
 SweetlilGTP
Msg: 1592 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 12/3/2012 9:01:03 PM
Perhaps winning the Superbowl last year caused you to forget the 49-24 drubbing the Giants took at the hands of the Saints last 11/28?

They should probably do that again this upcoming week.

:)

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 344 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2012 8:50:01 PM
The NFC East is now.....a clusterf*ck.

11-5 for the week
114-78 for the year
=============================================================================
Broncos at Raiders.............................................................Broncos beatdown.
Chiefs at Browns................................................................Browns finishing strong
Rams at Bills.......................................................................Same; they're a good team too.
Eagles at Buccaneers..........................................................I suppose
Falcons at Panthers............................................................Wouldnt be surprised if they lost
Bears at Vikings.................................................................Unless they plan on sliding?
Ravens at Redskins............................................................They need it, Dallas needs it; do er up.
Cowboys at Bengals...........................................................LOVE this yrs cats; but Dallas REALLY needs it.
Chargers at Steelers...........................................................Not making it easy on the birds.
Titans at Colts....................................................................Ditto
Jets at Jaguars....................................................................Junkbowl 2012
Dolphins at 49ers...............................................................Dolphins should wear blue; give em a scare
Cardinals at Seahawks........................................................Locking on that wild card for dear life
Saints at Giants...................................................................Old playoff friends meet again. (poor Giants)
Lions at Packers..................................................................Cheese likes playoff time.
Texans at Patriots...............................................................The Texans have a weakness.[shootouts]
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 77 (view)

NHL LOCK OUT
Posted: 12/2/2012 9:38:38 AM
Speaking of Malkin:

He;s been quoted saying that he's completely ok with how things are now. It sounds as if he couldnt care less if the season started again. That makes alot of sense too; he's already loaded, already being paid,and has time to spend time with his family and friends back home.

To the guy above:

I completely agree.

To start flocking again when they come back is to let them know that their greed is ok, we understand. Hell; you're basically telling them to raise prices, its ok, you take and we'll give.

Go Blue Jays!
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 71 (view)

ASKING INFO - UPFRONT - NOT LATER?
Posted: 12/1/2012 11:33:31 AM

1) How long have you been divorced ... widowed ....
2) When was your last relationship and how long did it last;
3) Tell me about your occupation - do you have weekends free
4) Do you have a roommate;
5) Tell me your age -
6) Tell me about your kids (yes they must be over 18 and no child support)
7) If you have so many activities when do you have time to date?

None of that has to do with who a man really is..

See these questions are all about you for your benefit...for your predetermined lifemate to have to make you happy--and what exactly do you feel you are offering? You have shown not that you are serious about dating but serious about being provided for.

Wow

1. They most absolutely DO have, very much, to do with who a man is. In the course of a relationship; they are PINNACLE to how, and when, you will be spending time together.

2. I agree that, to ask these questions, without volunteering any info is 100% selfish. If, after answering one question, I did not get any answers back; I would disqualify myself for you. (In other words; go away, I dont do "prove yourself to me without any return courtesy)
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 17 (view)

The Girl At Work . . .
Posted: 11/30/2012 8:39:25 PM
Ahhh crap; I was expecting some great video.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 13 (view)

Abs with free weights?
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:49:45 PM
I used to use coil turns.

You find some tension coils, and twist your waist away from the cables. I suppose it could also work with cables attached to weights.

Works wonders.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 67 (view)

ASKING INFO - UPFRONT - NOT LATER?
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:12:41 PM
I'm going to give a vote to message 54.

It's all in how you do it.

;)

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 18 (view)

Has one thing someone said ever turned you off of them even before you meet?
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:04:32 PM

Perhaps he said what he did, thinking that he needed to assure the Vamp, that he was indeed capable of keeping up with that public side of you.

That's what I was going to say.

he;s saying what he thinks you want to hear. <--which would turn me off even more, but hey.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 22 (view)

how to best bring up the topic about being exclusive
Posted: 11/30/2012 3:48:28 PM
What I find really works well is to have a stickum made saying "property of AJ".

When you're getting a bit amorous, you just stick the stickum....

Well....you get the idea.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 32 (view)

Skeptical first meet
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:45:22 AM

Millions of women know you have to start at Burger King to really find the gold if we are going to be Burger Queen.

I'll let you hold my hand if you buy me an angry whopper.

I f'n lurrrrrve angry whoppers
 SweetLilGTP

hey guys how important is overall compatibility?
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:40:26 AM
I disagree...the spark is what makes being together enjoyable while you're NOT having sex.

I would say that is compatability.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 6 (view)

Survivor
Posted: 11/30/2012 11:22:58 AM
Anyone else watching this show?

I love this show; always have!!

Good season, tough to pick a winner; though Denise is really earning respect in boatloads

And then there's Abby..
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 34 (view)

30's - limited options?
Posted: 11/29/2012 7:33:48 PM

That cute childless 25 year old woman would have spoken to me at 29...10 days ago. Now I'm too old.

Lmao; that is ssooo true.................but only online.

Since then I've been looking for a women who is more moderate but unforuntately that comes with a price as well, the "spark" just isnt there.

That "spark" was actually her scorpion tail stunning you with poison; but hey.

Online the theory of being able to find those who are a better match is not holding up. I keep finding that many in their 30s are absurd about what they are holding out for. Non negotioables including "Must be over 6'2" and live within 8 miles." "Must never have been married" "No former or current military" etc..

Look on the bright side. If you have or "are" all of these things; they will leave their husbands and babies fathers for you.

Sorry; couldnt resist
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 10 (view)

A good first date?
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:20:49 AM
I've got some great ones on my ad

Best of luck.

P.s. The key is doing something you both enjoy, no matter who you would do it with.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 21 (view)

Invitations that does not make me feel safe
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:18:57 AM
No.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 14 (view)

hey guys how important is overall compatibility?
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:16:55 AM
"Spark" is for sex.

"Compatability" is for everything else.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 205 (view)

Is it still expected that men pay for everything
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:14:53 AM
[Have men become so cheap that they cant even spend 20 dollars on dinner anymore??]

Says the girl who's too cheap to spend $20.00 on dinner.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 12 (view)

Freedom of speech and expression
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:14:08 PM
. I think some posters are basically using the forums to vent their frustrations

I've thought the same thing, accept you need to swap the words "the forums" to the word "dating".

;)

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 69 (view)

Are we getting harder as we get older?
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:11:19 AM
Are we getting harder as we get older?

Well; technically men...

On second thought..

forget it

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 17 (view)

She says she has no feelings for me yet she also says she loves me and wishes we were together again
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:00:32 AM
She says she has no feelings for me yet she also says she loves me and wishes we were together again

Offer her the blue pill, and get the heck out of dodge.

Probably best to change your locks, and phone numbers; and hide all the rabbits too.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 183 (view)

Is it still expected that men pay for everything
Posted: 11/27/2012 10:50:46 AM

Women still do not make the same money even for the same job and still a man's business world.

Single men, with kids, "pay" child support; single women, with kids, "receive" child support.Hell; women receive spousal support at times too.

Sorta evens that up now.

Women must have all the womanly things done, hair, nails, pedicures and so forth. Along with that they spend more on makup (quite expensive) clothing (must be new and up to date) often sitters for the kids, cologne, birth contro(it's expensive), and much more.

Men just need a figleaf and spear right.

Most of that sh*t you do for yourself anyways,, not for men

I'd like to really know and understand where this idealism really originated from. Just seems really prostitute ish. Just saying. Like a "if he wants it make him pay for it" kind of thing. "collect the money before you give him the goods" kind of thing.

The official term is called "a dowry".

In the olden societies you would, literally, buy a wife.

Is what it is

Make-up: So that we don't actually know what you look like? Roger that. I wish I had invented make-up. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that basically tells women that they're ugly. Some of you will pay top dollar to not look like what you naturally look like. Droll...very droll.

"I would have had sex with her, but her clothes were outdated" said no man ever.

Double Amen
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 327 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2012 9:10:47 PM
Last week: Not good (10-6)
Overall: 103-73

Did anyone do well last week?
========================
Saints at Falcons..........................................Just think they're better this year,
Seahawks at Bears........................................Watch the Hawks plummet. Not terrible; given they're NFC
Texans at Titans..........................................Though I have a gut feeling. But against, the Titans?
Patriots at Dolphins.....................................When is this team going to stop contending!?
Jaguars at Bills.............................................Think they'll take this one.
Colts at Lions...............................................Just a gut feel, and on paper; it works.
Panthers at Chiefs........................................Lets see if they can get on a roll!
Vikings at Packers........................................Dont want either to get the points Pack squeaks one out.
49ers at Rams...............................................They look pretty darned dominant. Super bowl picks.
Cardinals at Jets............................................Not sure how, not sure why; but I'm callin them.
Buccaneers at Broncos..................................Peyton will pick em apart.
Steelers at Ravens.........................................Terrible timing for this game; if you're a Steelers fan
Bengals at Chargers.......................................The cats are breathing down the Steelers neck, heavily.
Browns at Raiders.........................................Maybe they have momentum. Oopsie daisy game of the week.
Eagles at Cowboys........................................(Shamebowl 12) W for Dallas; unless Romo n Dez wanna practice "sharing" again, with the D.
Giants at Skins..............................................RG3 wont be easy to defend, and "they're" not all banged up.
 SweetLilGTP

Are you looking for fun or for the real deal?
Posted: 11/26/2012 3:24:50 PM
I'm looking for the real deal; and we better have "fun" as a large part of the equation.

Does "fun" mean that "real" is out the window or something?

wtf

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 28 (view)

To Much Information To Soon?
Posted: 11/26/2012 3:01:09 PM
What exactly did you tell her about yourself OP that made her run for the hills?

Probably nothing.

It was probably someone who had no inclination to date him, or anyone, anyways. "Tell me something about yourself" is just, very likely, her way to seem interested (and receive resumes) without having to actually do anything herself.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 2438 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 11/25/2012 7:50:49 PM
Whoever is still arguing that Eli is not an elite quarterback; should probably start facing the facts...

Just sayin...

SweetLilGTP

To Much Information To Soon?
Posted: 11/25/2012 7:18:39 PM
"Tell me about yourself" is, to me, the laziest way to say "do all the work, and make me want you"

I hate that line.

If you really want to know me more; let's go out and have some fun, ask some questions, give some answers etc etc etc

Then I asked her to tell me about her. I have not heard from her since. I’m just wondering what her game was.

She probably doesnt even know what the answer is herself; she just heard the "tell me about yourself" line in the movies, and thought it sounded grown up and professional.

When someone asks me to 'tell me something about yourself', my reply is usually, "what would you like to know?"

And, my Lord, next thing you know; you're conversing in an actual conversation.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 3076 (view)

***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***
Posted: 11/23/2012 3:30:59 PM
Dear Pete:

You are "not" invited to my pancake social.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 916 (view)

At what age do you Just Give Up?
Posted: 11/22/2012 7:32:52 PM
I do see this type of thing often. I do wonder what the hell these women see in these guys. This one woman I know is a straight shooter to the point she doesn't smoke or drink ever. Yet has a husband that that does all of the above constantly. In and out of jail non-stop. Tattoos all over even on his face. Wouldn't be a shocker if she caught the guy shooting up in the living room. I just don't get the attraction.

Assumed assured moral superiority.

They'll never be the one people speak worst of.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 43 (view)

How do you deal with someone that is stressed and irritable all the time?
Posted: 11/22/2012 7:13:31 PM

How do you deal with someone that is stressed and irritable all the time?

1. I try to find out what is present, or not present, in order to alleviate that condition.

2. I try to help put things in perspective.

3. I try to lighten the mood for them, and help out when and where I can.

If none of those work: I usually resort to throwing stuff at them in order to see how angry I can get them.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 83 (view)

Who do people compare you too???
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:25:38 PM
Once in a while I'll get Ron Jeremy or Long Dong Silver; but that's a completely different thing.

*shrugs*

:D
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 321 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2012 12:05:54 PM
Those Lions got most absolutely robbed in that long run.

A mandatory, auto review that gets xnayed, due to a coaches flag?

^ Bad rule quip

With that being said; it helps me on my Prolines, but who knew?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 315 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2012 2:06:21 PM
***GTP, Igor, you guys forgot to pick the Lions/Texans game***

Lol; thanks for the heads up. I just copied and pasted Igors games.

Texans over Lions

;)
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 7 (view)

What-If?
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:54:36 PM
*shrugs*

May take awhile; I'll get through it.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 12 (view)

Fwb/best friends relationship getting weird/better?
Posted: 11/20/2012 4:43:32 PM
Igor really did give you super advice.

(I was just being a jerk; as you could probably tell)

It sounds like you have a good thing going. (IMO) Perhaps just dont barrel roll off the horse, in fear of falling off the horse. (You may just be winning that proverbial horserace) ;)

Good luck lady.

;)
 SweetLilGTP

How to go forward w/out hurting or getting hurt
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:00:47 PM
you could have a f#ckbuddy / nsa / friends with benefits arrangement which is what most people do when they want to screw each other without any emotional risk slash sense of obligation.

That's what she's doin mate.

She just doesn't want to reveal this to you.

You're the sheep

Obviously from your lack of esteem about the situation; that's all that could ever be anyways. (understandably)
 SweetLilGTP

Fwb/best friends relationship getting weird/better?
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:56:23 PM
You should definitely break up now, as it seems like you may be headed towards a warm, loving, understanding, passionate and complete relationship.

Find a gigolo, bartender, barrista, or someone elses husband to bang or something; its just more normal and accepted.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 25 (view)

Kind of stuck between two girls not sure where to go now!
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:50:20 PM
Kind of stuck between two girls not sure where to go now!

Lucky bugger.

I'd start there; and see what happens.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 5 (view)

What-If?
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:46:27 PM
What if you mated a centipede with a parrot?
Could you market it as a walkie talkie?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 19 (view)

Being fair vs being right ?
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:38:49 PM
But WHY did the chicken cross the road? Was it to make an egg, or to escape the egg!!

Was Suzie created from a fish, monkey, or pure chemistry?

All "very" important questions, no?

*shrugs*

Anyways; the owner just needs to make a rule that you can only win once per draw. That's now fair, and backs the original goal. I am sure that Suzie is not the "only" person who reaches 10000 more than once.

Don't like it; don't play.

Throwing the ballot back is not the right execution though, that one could backfire

Igor.... I agree.But, I'm posting this analogy for people to think about and discuss.

Well; assuming that E still equals MC[squared]....

Forget it..

Perhaps you and Maya can talk more; she seemed to not be tired of these discussions yet.

Kants an a&&hole btw.

Camus forever.....

Maya; have you read Rousseau? He wedges in those lines you speak of danegerously well.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 10 (view)

What is it about the iPhone?
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:28:02 PM

I am looking to buy a new smartphone and while I think I am certain of my choice, I am finding that many people are recommending the iPhone. Being in marketing, I would admit that I would say 70% of my friends in the industry carry one.My question is why?

You're in marketing, and you ask this question? I bet you already the know the obvious answer:

It's marketing

The herds been moved; case closed.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 309 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2012 9:06:04 PM
Oh ya:

11-3 for the week
93-67 for the year.

Tried to get it in the above post; but the site was doing maintenance
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 210 (view)

Friendzone? Why do you men hate it that much?
Posted: 11/19/2012 8:34:38 PM

Friendzone? Why do you men hate it that much?

Who hates it?

As long as we're getting some sex n a blowjob every now n then; its a great place!!

Odd movie n dinner, here n there, what's to hate?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 308 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2012 8:29:06 PM
Boy; did I ever underestimate that backup QB.

Bearmeat in SF all week apparently

I even may have lost a game I was waaaay ahead in, in fantasy over that crap!!

Congratulations to all the gaggle of winners, who "didnt" choose the Bears.
=========================================================
Taking alot of upsets this week

Cowboys vs Redskins.........................For the rest of the year.
Patriots at Jets...................................Even without Gronk. (THAT will help in fantasy)
Vikings at Bears.................................I forgive you. Please everyone beat the Vikes (See: Dallas Playoffs)
Raiders at Bengals..............................I thought they would be doing alot better. (great fantasy team though!)
Steelers at Browns..............................Yup; goin with faith this week.
Bills at Colts........................................Siding with the rookie. (Super tough game to pick)
Titans at Jaguars.................................CJ all day. (Of course; Blackmon may wanna play too, but hey)
Broncos at Chiefs................................Was going to call the upset; that RB is vital to Denvers longterm success.
Seahawks at Dolphins..........................I'd rather they lose; just dont see it happening here.
Falcons at Buccaneers.........................Going homefield advantage to try n leg up in here.
Ravens at Chargers..............................Tough game, no Ed Reed. (I still believe)
Rams at Cardinals................................Hate em both; hope they both lose.
49ers at Saints.....................................This team DOES have more than one weapon downfield.
Packers at Giants.................................Tough call; but I'm putting all energies towards GMEN losses.
Panthers at Eagles...............................Vick hurt, McCoy hurt; might as well take a flyer.

Wow; there are alot of really good games this week!!
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 105 (view)

Friends with benefits rules
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:59:41 PM
Friends with benefits rules

I think guys are supposed to put it where she pees.

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 82 (view)

Who do people compare you too???
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:56:05 PM
Well; you know, I often get Pitt, Clooney. that guy who just got put in all the mags Channer Tato..that kind of thing.

Lmao; in reading this ad, I realized that "nobody" looks anything like who they mentioned

(imagine that)
 SweetLilGTP

Girls and Sports
Posted: 11/19/2012 3:37:54 PM
I've been trying forever to find a girl who loves sports, maybe not as much as me, but who likes to doesn't mind sitting on the couch on a Sunday afternoon watching football or nascar. Am I being too picky?

Yup;' they're all out doing yoga in 240 degree rooms, or scaling mountains, or doing combat boot camps, or biking a 300K weekend.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 158 (view)

Rule changes . . Improve a sport . .
Posted: 11/19/2012 2:40:19 PM
2.) Take a knee (You Coward!), and go on offense from the_ 15_ (...or even the 10!)

In the CFL; that costs you a point.

I like that rule

The rule which really bugs me is the defencive pass interference stuff. No way should a penalty be the biggest play of the game. Perhaps they can cap it to 15 yards, or something reasonable? A 40 yard gain for brushing against the dude's shirt? Really? That's more than a fragrant after whistle hit to the back of the head..... of a coach....would cost you in yards; or any other personal foul for that matter!!(not cool)
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 15 (view)

Bullying Acceptable!?
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:55:57 PM

I have done online dating for many years and am still friends with some great guys. I received an extremely hurtful msg last night and it is still bothering me today. Since a can't write the actual msg I will summarize it as best as I can. The inital msg was stating that if I lost 20 lbs I would be hot to which I responded by calling him an a**. The next msgs consisted of degraded women in his chosen area but that I had potential if I just stopped eating crap and moved my butt...I would be lighter and be overwhelmed with attention.

Please keep in mind that it may not even "be" an adult.

;)

Just food for thought,

Show ALL Forums