Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: 2015 NFL Weekly Wins W / L Record and Predictions
 feltersnatch
Msg: 15 (view)

2015 NFL Weekly Wins W / L Record and Predictions
Posted: 10/16/2015 9:07:50 AM

We all know the cowboys cant

Spot on!

two posters above like

Two jealous exgirlfriends that are still sour about being dumped...
 feltersnatch
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2015 9:18:09 AM
Too bad 7941, but seems you loss Week 5...And won week 5 all at the same time...Congradulations!! LMAO
 feltersnatch
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2015 9:58:05 PM
Congratulations 7941 you won week 4 picks...LOL
 feltersnatch
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/1/2015 6:43:39 PM
It looks like no one wants to play any more!!! Bummer...I guess this thread is dead...
 feltersnatch
Msg: 803 (view)

This Week In Baseball
Posted: 10/1/2015 6:42:31 PM
Congrats to the Toronto Blue Jays on robbing the AL East from those damn Skankees!!!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2015 2:47:33 PM
Week 2

Chiefs over Broncos
Panthers over Texans
49ners over Steelers
Saints over Bucs
Lions over Vikings
Cardinals over Bears
Patriots over Bills
Chargers over Bengals
Titans over Browns
Giants over Falcons
Rams over Redskins
Jaguars over Dolphins
Ravens over Raiders
Eagles over Cowboys
Packers over Seahawks
Colts over Jets
 feltersnatch
Msg: 857 (view)

New England Patriots 2007-2008
Posted: 9/14/2015 9:01:16 AM

Did you happen to see them force a penalty on their one yard line

This has been happening since...I don't know...75 years!!! Do you not watch enough football to understand it? Just face it the Steelers were out coached...End of story!!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 856 (view)

Crygate Thread
Posted: 9/14/2015 8:55:20 AM

This should be the title of this thread.
The other option you have is "Sour Grapes Thread".

All losers can take it out on Patriots here, free speech.

You might as well call this thread crygate...For those pink hats that read the headings and just run with it.

Now we got folks thinking headset communication has something to do with Patriots...Just like the deflated footballs this was a league issue not a Patriot issue. Can't anyone to come to realization that if the league can't correct sideline communication that it is "most probable than not" that the league did not provide proper inflated balls and used the Patriots as an escape goat.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 7 (view)

The New NHL Hockey Thread
Posted: 5/29/2015 7:54:39 PM
Even though I can't stand NHL teams from the south...I am happy to say that I'm glad the Lightning's knocked out the Rangers...Now hopefully we can see the Blackhawks win and take it all. :-)
 feltersnatch
Msg: 58 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 5/16/2015 1:56:57 PM

how about we put all the blame on the referees?

it's THEIR JOB to see that all is fair and square.

it's their job to know if the ball is inflated properly.

it's the job of the football team to try for every advantage, even illegal ones to try and win.

after all, holding is illegal but it's common. it's the ref's job to flag an illegal violation.

how is messing with the football all that much different than pass interference, clipping or roughing the QB?

Good luck trying to explain it to this smuck...
 feltersnatch
Msg: 57 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 5/16/2015 1:50:39 PM

No, the Pts didn't cheat, they went to all that effort for nothing; and "no" they didn't get fined by the Nfl, it was just a donation by Kraft; and "no" Kraft didn't have to write out an apology to the other owners, it was just a "thinking of you" card that he mailed out to all of them for no apparent reason!

Damn now we’re talking…

Oh silly us!

So your one of them? Roger Goodell should have hired you to write this report….Christ you’ve been hitting right on the donkey’s butt and I say that literally. The problem with “silly” you is that you don’t care when a bad team is accused of cheating. Hell “silly” you don’t care when any other team besides the Patriots is accused of cheating. And if you can open your faackin eyes and check the history there has been a package of allegations of teams including your Giants, Jets, and now you’re a partial Dolphin fan of cheating. I can tell ya all about it but we live in world of free internet, so Google it or don’t…

We should just believe what guys like you; Mr hoodie, Mr shady, and Mr Krafty say, and thats all!

Why not? A person like you with a lowest order of simpleton can truly believe all the so called facts in the Ted Well’s report. If it walks like duck and talks like a duck…It’s probable than not that you are a duck.

Really!
yeah, maybe you could tell us why Mcnally referred to himself as the "deflator"?
Or was it the "defecator" instead :), as he is a sufferer of terminal "runs"{to the Bathroom} or was he there to ritualistically "bless" the balls with his urine {or was it feces}!

Probable than not…Right? Since you believe evidence could be as that and the funny part it was done in 90 seconds too! Here is the question to you…Where were the refs when they purposively under the rule to not leave sight of the balls? How did they allow this to happen? It won’t matter to you anyway for the reason you have that Ted Well’s report so far up your a$$ that you can’t even walk straight.

the integrity of the game is jeopardized when one or more entities "cheat" to gain an edge over an opponent. Is this really that difficult for you guys to grasp?

So laughable…I don’t even know how to respond to this moronic response, but I will this a shot.
Sure…Just like two negatives make a positive….But I don’t see you making a complaint about that. Is that something you can grapple? Nah you rather go all Afghanistanie and spend your time putting on your Taliban hat and lead your “silly” radical extremist against the Patriots…SMH…Damn shame...Too bad though that 20% of your day hating the Patriots seems to be 80% of your problems.

So you actually think that having beaten a shyt-ass team like the Jets with an overinflated Fb, somehow negates or detracts away from what the Pts are strongly suspected of doing?

“Strongly” of doing? Wasn’t it “probable than not”? I sound like broken record. I strongly believe you never knew anything about PSI until all this transpired. I strongly believe you don’t understand the game of football. And I also strongly believe if the league was capable of pumping balls at 16 PSI meaning over the specification and then most “probable than not” that they were also able to deflate balls.

I have no problem with it, as long as they would do it fair & square!

I would say “probable than not” meaning most likely that you will have a problem with it.

No need to reply because I know you can go on for days and I personally have better things to do to actually scoop to your moronic posts, so see ya next season…And maybe by then you’ll have new team and a new POF name. Sum1 I use to know had a habit of jumping ships.

Now you can run along and hang out with so called “peers”.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 53 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 5/15/2015 8:40:44 AM

it could very well be that EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE was deflating balls and the Pats just got caught.

It may have could, but if there were other teams deflating balls no one would give a damn...Remember all eyes are on the Patriots, so any inclination of Patriots doing something wrong the country will be all over it.

are there any other tricks a team or player could pull to give them an edge?? I know they cover their mouths now to protect against lip readers.

Yes this is still happening, but again if it is not the Patriots then it doesn't mean a thing.

You got fans that spend time loving their teams, but at the same time those fans spend even more time hating on Patriots than actual love for their own team...Especially in New York.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 52 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 5/14/2015 7:33:03 PM
So laughable…Since spygate that is all it ever was “Patriots are cheaters”. What is more laughable is those pink hats out in New York, Dallas, and any other city in this country to truly believe all the facts indicated in the Todd Well’s report…Seriously? This whole irrefutable evidence was based off “Probable than not” that Brady had knowledge…Really? Really Todd? How about the Thursday night game Patriots played against Jets and when the refs overinflated the balls to 16 PSI? Did they not jeopardize the integrity of the game? Everyone except Patriot fans is throwing that out door. Hell the refs gave the Jets the upper advantage and still the Patriots kicked their a$$! With all this fiasco I can now believe the refs did not follow protocol and failed all together, but of course the league won’t hold themselves accountable so why not write a 230 plus report pages and try to find something to pinpoint it on the Patriots...Fine with that! Next season the Patriots are going kick some a$$ and still piss off the country...Love it!! GFY!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 46 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 5/13/2015 10:17:05 AM
This whole Todd Well's report is a joke and one sided. Brady has appealed his suspension and has lawyered up! it will get reduced and patriots will continue win games.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 11 (view)

LAST MINUTE SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS
Posted: 2/8/2015 5:55:50 AM
Did anyone see the Patriots parade? It was awesome!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 2/2/2015 3:54:39 PM
Gotta love those pink hat fans...There's always one in a crowd.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 2/2/2015 9:32:00 AM

This allows you to quote a previous post.

And here comes the excuses...As far as I'm concern the Patriots made the INT, which means Patriots WON that game.

Patriots vs the WORLD....SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 58 (view)

Will Seahawks make a repeat appearance in SB 49?
Posted: 2/2/2015 8:07:50 AM
Tip my hat to the Seahawks....Good game.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 31 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 1/27/2015 8:48:02 AM

So, this guy took the balls from where they are kept, post inspection, and walked into another room with them. By the time they got to the field, they were deflated. Does anyone think this guy took it upon himself to tamper with the footballs? I think he had permission or been asked to do this.

Yup...The "another room" and that room was the bathroom...The league caught the ball boy red handed with his c()ck in his hand. He deflated the Patriot balls and jerk off on the Colts balls....Please! Each day this so called deflategate gets a twist. I think the media is doing an awful job on their reporting and people are just falling for it.

That is what you might say; but not Belicheck
A man who was quoted as saying that he tries hard never to leave anything to "chance"
No NFL coach is as ambitious, competitive, innovative as belicheck
So, if you think that th0se superbowl losses to the Giants haven't stuck in his craw then you are in another world.

No that’s the world that you want to perceive it to be…Let alone a man like Belichick who is “ambitious, competitive, and extremely innovative” to have also quoted that the past is the past and we have moved on, which it seems the Giants seem to continue to dwell on. If memory is a bliss to Jets/Giant fans then cherish those moments because maybe that’s all they will ever have is those great moments…Not taking that away! But your perception of things is a complete fraud.

So when you inflate a ball at the lowest specification

Correct…To its lowest, but still in specification…12.5 is in spec and at its lowest tolerance, which was tested to say that the balls were in specification prior to the game.

in the hope that in cold weather the PSI will drop even more in order to give your RB or WR an added advantage on gripping & holding the ball over your opponent

Now you’re getting it…

that {in my book} is called cheating!

And just when I thought we were about to be on the same page…So other words you would prefer a specification target and not a tolerance. I got to ask you a question? Do you stock shelves for a living at Walmart/Target? Just asking…Sometimes I like to know if there’s actually any intelligent life form on the other end. In my opinion it’s a freakin loophole and if the Patriots were aware of this then that is smart on their play. They took the rulebook and shoved it up the leagues a$$! And the league can’t argue over Mother Nature let alone science. Overall maybe there are a lot of QBs that prefer it at its lowest PSI…Maybe your QB Geno Smith likes them soft too…You and I don’t know that, but I am sure there are a few. Aaron Rodgers prefers his balls to be overinflated, which means over the amount of its specifications of 13.5…Does that mean Rodgers is cheating? Course not because he doesn’t play for the Patriots. When you see a defender holding a receiving past the 5 yards…Is that cheating? It’s against the rules isn’t it, but it happens.

How about the Carolina and Viking game several weeks back? Both teams were caught heating up the balls during the game…That’s against rules. No one is having a media day on that…If that was the Patriots well…That would be a different story.

I hope that I shed some light on it for you.

….?

No, what I detest is the dark cloud of deceitfullness that B & B place themselves under.

You said “no”…That sounds like a yes to me.

I am? Well that is news to me!
Are you saying this because I mentioned that the Jets upset the Pts some years ago in their turf?
or maybe because eric mangini {who happened to be coaching the Jets} exposed belicheck's spying
after belicheck forcibly confiscated mangini's spy equipment in Foxboro for doing to the Pts what Belicheck had been doing to other teams for years. Did you "scream" for Belicheck to be fired back then? I'll bet you did!

I said ‘”presumably”, but if talks like a Jet fan and types like a Jet fan…Well then you’re probably a Jet fan.

the thing that is pathetic about rabid fans like you
is that you get defensive to the point where you actually feel you are being victimized;
where in fact, your team is the one-s that brought this upon themselves and their fans.

And the thing about irrational fans like you to be so in denial and one sided is that you sit there believing the Patriots are the only team that has ever cheated and you sit and wait for the moment to when the Patriots will slip up so you can blast away with hogwash material. You and I know that if this was any other team it wouldn’t mean a thing…Or maybe you don’t…That wouldn’t surprise me either.

Enjoy your superbowl game!

I will…It might just be a highway robbery! A win would make you cringe…And a loss would be a field day for you on POF.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 24 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 1/24/2015 7:44:33 PM

This point would have some merit only if the balls from BOTH teams were found to be deflated;
otherwise you'd have to conclude that they got complacent only when they began checking the Patriot balls.
Sorry, I don't buy it.

That was not what I was referring to and that’s not the point I was getting at and doesn't mean that both teams provided deflated balls. Like I said before the whole inspection protocol was just pencil whipped outside of its SOP and not done thoroughly or correctly on both sides despite if the Colts balls were in specification during the game.

and this is what will certainly be the case from now on

But that's not what you stated, but you are right on the money when the league will certainly conduct stricter procedures moving forward. Most likely in a specified room in a temp controlled environment…I’m sure of it. However the current procedure may not have been done by the books. Procedures are to inspect 2 hours prior to the game (all 40 not 24 and then 12 each) and retain the balls until game start not hand the balls back to the Patriots possession. It would be against their policy and would make the league at fault not the Patriots. So far we know that internally the balls were inspected and were in tolerance as the league already indicated plus stated the balls were in their possession. If the refs penciled whipped it or just did a touchy feely with balls well that’s on the league and again not on the Patriots because in result not all balls have been properly inspected.

Just so you know as mentioned in a statement from Brady he has his own ball preparation preference (Just like every other QB in the league) and that is he likes his balls at the lowest tolerance at 12.5. If you know anything about temperature and psi then you would know temp affects air pressure. That evening it was high in the 40’s, raining, and later during the game temp dropped. Psi does and will decrease…Scientific fact. If the balls were pumped in room temperature this can and will affect the ball if it enters into a cold environment.

And if you want to call Belichick and Brady a cheat knowing under rule book 12.5 to 13.5…That’s all! Brady wants it at the lowest psi in result knowing temperature affects air pressure and bang….Genius!! If you think that’s cheating then anybody who accuses Patriots as cheaters can kiss my a$$!! That’s a loophole!! That’s another rule in the book that the Patriots can tell the league to kiss my a$$!! When the Patriots vs Ravens…Eligible/ineligible people were screaming that the Patriots were cheating then…Oh wait minute “deceptive”. Everything Patriots have been doing is cheating…Please give it a break already.

But this is exactly what the NFL is investigating, or should be doing now; as to whose custody they were in from the time they were inspected up to the time the game began. If it can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that these balls were under complete sequestration by the officials and that nobody else had access to them, then; and only then would the Patriots be off the hook.

Exactly and at the same time the league might have not followed procedures in accordance of their rule book. So either it could be anyone from anywhere...Maybe the Colts did it...Who the hell knows?!?! If the Patriots did it by “proven beyond the shadow of a doubt” and it was deliberate then we can all say the Patriots did it and as a Patriot fan it would certainly break my heart. Hell I might be screaming for Belichick firing myself.

The Patriots are a team that have a history of getting upset in the playoffs by lesser teams.

Yah so....That's football! Good for you! What have they done lately besides Baltimore…Patriots beat Ravens twice as well in postseason…WTH are you talking about? And that happens all the time throughout the league. Upsets are upsets...Doesn't mean that this year Belichick made drastic measures to design a plan to deflate balls in order to win let alone the outcome of the game, but only by taking a rule into his advantage. Besides that, the Patriots continue to qualify in the playoffs year in and year out. We are into a new season just like after the SB we will be onto a next season…That’s the greatest thing about this sport and you can’t say that you don’t agree?…Well at least you should. I don’t understand your point on how and why you think the Patriots were involved in deflating balls….It’s hogwash and you know it, but you hate the Patriots (presumably that you are a Jets fan)so any other meaning to any logic would mean nothing to you. You’re like the jews wanting to crucify Christ.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 14 (view)

Deflate-Gate
Posted: 1/24/2015 7:52:54 AM

Brady more than anyone handled and overviewed all the balls pre-inspection
Once the inspecting ref signed off; the balls fell into the Pats possession for the next 2 hours or so
Brady likley had an appointed underling doing this deed
and very likely had done it before; meaning that this was not a spur of the moment whim by the Pats
They knew whatt they were doing and how to do it
It was 11 out of 12 balls equally deflated.

Now that’s a bunch of garbage and completely untrue. The balls continue to stay in the possession of the officiating team locked in a room. Get your facts straight!

So then by your logic> Brady didn't deflate the balls; simply because he SAID he didn't!

Absolutely! No different from the league to state that they followed all and every protocol prior to the game plus tested each and every ball…”Because they said they did”.

You may want to take into consideration the officiating crew that tested these balls may have been complacent and pencil whipped their so called log book prior to the game.

The refs never handle the balls like the players do
try watching a game and then you'll see
Only certain players could sense anything wrong
They know how a properly inflated ball is supposed to feel when it is tightly gripped or caught.

The ref’s handle the ball on every start of a play…Do you not watch football? After a completion or run the player must provide the ball back to the ref.

Would you have bet your entire belongs on that out come?
Because Belichik & Brady would not have, going in onto that game!
They were favored to win; Yes
but B & B also knew what the Colts accomplished in Denver
And they were not about to take any chances whatsoever

That’s what it was?!?!? Yah “B & B also know what the Colts accomplished in Denver”….So the Patriots figured “Hey we need to deflate the balls because they beat Denver”. The Patriots have been smoking the Colts in their last 3 meetings prior to the AFC championship game. Nothing unusual for the Patriots.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 2333 (view)

***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***
Posted: 3/30/2013 7:51:08 AM
Jerry Jones has just lost his lid...For sure! Signing Romo for this type of deal is insane and 10 years as a Cowboy with only one playoff win. Good luck Cowboy fans! I would have thought Jones would have some sense.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 372 (view)

2012 NFL Predictions, Picks, Won / Loss Records
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:35:03 AM
I can amire the loyalty to the patriots and how they think their accomplishments are valid....

So what do you explain their accomplishments were post spygate? A fraud! Dude accept and face the TRUE FACTS that the Patriots are damn good…End of story and spygate had nothing to do with their success.

....I explained in my earlier post how my theory is with why they were never stripped of their superbowl wins....

Keyword “Theory”…Write a book about it. Maybe people will believe you?

and pink hats??I have never heard that expression before.lol...

Well…You wear it quite well. If you can be more educated with football you may one day take it off. Until then dude…Believe in your conspiracies or “theories”.

....And I hate to say it,but everything having to do with the pats has been a controversy....from the begining with the tuck rule,to spygate,to hiring josh mcdaniels after he was fired by the rams,DURING the playoffs.....

LMAO!! It’s obvious you haven’t seen enough football in your life. Football has an overwhelming…And I say an overwhelming of controversy!! And those games don’t even include the Patriots. How about the game back in Week 3 with the Patriots vs. Ravens came down to the final second and a controversy FG came into play…Do you remember that game? Or do you just not watch enough Patriot games, so you go off opinion based on incomplete information. You’re just fixated that the Patriots cheated…That’s cool man! Nothing wrong with be a hater…What’s worst is a ignorant hater.

....from the begining with the tuck rule

The tuck rule came in effect in 1999, so the tuck rule is what it is? A ‘RULE’…Patriots never invented it. And just so you know there have been more than 2 dozen situations since then that the rule worked for other teams…So get over it! I mean really…Do you think the tuck rule only works for the Patriots and just the Patriots. That is silly! Don’t get me wrong the rule kinda of sucks, but it’s a rule and has nothing to do with Patriots. You are as naive as they come!

to spygate,

Spygate the Patriots paid their fines, but when coaches come to say that this was a normal practice tells me that this was bigger than you and me, so give it up with your conspiracy. Anyway you never, not once refuted anything I say on my earlier post. Are you stuck on not believing the facts?

to hiring josh mcdaniels after he was fired by the rams,DURING the playoff .....who has inside knowlege of nfc teams from working against nfc teams......

Yah and Josh McDaniel’s…LMAO! He bring all di secrets frum the NFC to the Patriots…Plus viteos!! It was within the rules, so no harm was done from it. I can’t remember if the rule was change from it, but really…Here are two people that worked together previously and reunited…What sort of secrets can Josh bring? He was unemployed! What sort of espionage occurred from this? This statement here has truly showed your pink hat stripes for sure!

......they keep making new rules BECAUSE of the pats......

Please provide the list of rules that were changed because of the Patriots. Since you are fixated that all rules are changed due to the Patriots.

...marcus wiley,stephen a smith,rian westbrook,hell i can g on but many many people said it was cheating...if it wasnt,why estroy the tapes??...

And these are credible sources? Just so you know players have no idea what coaches are doing. Since you are so full of conspiracies, what else do you think there was on those tapes?

1.who is ernie adams???he is the guy who talks into tom bradys headset during the playsto tell him whos open and to step up to not get sacked....this has been talked about by douge flutie,who grabbed the wrong helmet and heard it,addressed it to the team,who was then told to shut it.google it its there.mine

Ernie Adams was the one whom received tapes that consist of defensive hand signals prior to each game. Isn’t that what Patriots were doing? Adams role was to assist with coaches and actually talk to Belichick and not Brady. You are making crap up! By the way, Belichick did confirm this was happening, so where are you going with this? No secret there!

chris mortensen reported on espn about the pats using a diff frequeny for bradys helmet,becaue the nfl turns off the mc to the head 15 seconds before the snap....have you ever notice brady changes his snap till the final 3 or for seconds of the clock?google it,its there.......

These are speculations and no proof of it…Since you have spend your week on Google…Take a couple of minutes and Google pink hat. There you will find true facts...You should learn about yourself before you learn about game.

3.Matt walsh was told to tape the rams walk through before the superbowl.he later denied it AFTER he was taken to talk to the commish and had to sign a gag order.google it,its there.

This is where YOU just provided a false statement. Matt Walsh was NEVER told to record the Rams walkthrough, nor did Matt Walsh record the walkthrough. You are so far off…This was actually false information that eventually was retracted from the source with an apology. You truly wear that pink hat quite well…No joke!

4.during any drive that someone was having,for some reason late in games their qb to coach headset would mysteriously stop working in foxbourough......strange but true.hmmmmm?

This happens all the time and not just at Foxboro. There is no proof that the Patriots have any involvement…It’s ridiculous to say since they were caught stealing hand signals that they went far and beyond without any proof to your statement. But hey…Keep the guesswork coming.

5.why is it that any player can be plugged into the pats team and do well...when they cant anywhere else?not only has no offensive or d cordinator do well after,but pioli did terrible with the chiefs and was run out of town.

Name any other coach from another team that has done well? Provide the names of Patriot player that has done well and then done horrible with another team? I can provide you more than a dozen players that left the Patriots and are doing well with another team…There’s another stripe you have earned to your pink hat.

8.matt cassell was a starter for the pats and did well,then went to the chiefs and was injured and cheered for when he was injured....again plaer from the pats who struggle afterwords.

And this was because of the Patriots? LMAO! I want to give you the benefit of the doubt on making your own decision on this, but the polls tell me that your ignorance has surpass your conspiracy.

9.I think the nfl knows they cheated,but to bring it to light would shadow a 9 billion doller a year industry.when they went to the pats hq,they foound six taps....only 6.the commish said destroy it,get rid of it.everyone wanted to see them but they refused.and havent won a superbowl since

Don’t think too hard! When you hear other coaches making statements that this was a normal practice tells me that there was not much of competitive advantage. Here is something for you…Where does Cowher and Jimmy Johnson fall in to your conspiracies? Where does it fit last year where the Jet’s were caught recording the Patriots sideline in their own sideline? It doesn’t matter right? You are really far off on every statement you made because YOU googled it.

And just a reminder about recording signals… There are two sets of signals that come in from the sidelines! One is to guard against what everybody knows to which everybody else is already doing and that is trying to steal them! So unless you're quick enough on the sideline during the game to try and figure out what the dummy signal is then good luck! If Bill Belichick is guilty of spy gate, then how come every coach on the sidelines covers his mouth when talking to his coaches or players?? Don’t you consider this cheating as well? Or do you not see enough football to understand?
 feltersnatch
Msg: 357 (view)

Posted: 1/27/2013 6:42:33 AM
Kind of sad to see football fans spend more of their days hating on the Patriots than actually liking their own team.

Belicheat was fined 500,000 for spygate (which has nothing to do with hand signals) and they lost draft picks.

During spygate 3 Super Bowl Wins*** after spygate NO Super Bowl Wins as Cheaters never prosper.

Oh MGM...You always gotta make them short...Like the saying goes, 'Dumb like a post!' Techically speaking. For me to carry on to reply to this would be like beating a dead horse.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 352 (view)

Posted: 1/26/2013 7:18:17 AM
I have one great argument against it,the most hated team in the entire world!the new england patriots.The nfl had a serious black eye when spygate came out....with brady and bill beliCHEAT behind it all

So you’re basing your “argument” over feeling and not fact. What you just said is basically speculation. No proof to your statement “with brady and bill beliCHEAT behind it all”… You are as bad as Earthling! And he’s a Patriot fan!! And you’re poking fun of Earthling?! Gotta love the ‘pink hats’…Sad but they are everywhere like a virus...

the most hated team in the entire world!the new england patriots.

Yah…And you take that to the bank!! Spygate is what it is? It presented Patriot haters with a tool…Or more accurately, a weapon. It will always be the attempt to downplay their accomplishments.

No one knows the content of the tapes,they were destroyed.....And held their breath to see what happened.
with sygate,three superbowl wins...since a big fat ZERO..

Sure! That’s why the Patriots continue to compete year in and year out. Since spygate 4 divisions wins in the top of their conference, a SB appearance, and AFC appearance. There has been more than enough evidence and statements confirmed the Patriots didn't exactly build this form of espionage all by themselves that no one else had figured out…If not, doing the same. There were videos of what it was? Stealing hand signals…What do you expect? Dancing girls!? True football fans and I mean true football fans that know the difference will tell ya stealing signals were a practice among the whole league. We all heard of lip reading…Right? Same practice different method…And it’s still happening. Just so you know football is not all about 4 tries to pass the yellow line, cheer, sip your beer, and repeat cycle.

Now,if the nfl was fixed,wouldnt they have allowed the pat to win a superbowl to show the spygates wasnt an unfair advantage?smart money says yes,they would allow it so people would forget about spygate because obviously if they won without it,then it proves their legitimacy.....so there in lies my point.booo to the pats!forever shadowed in shame!

The difference between Belichick’s so called “spygate” and the rest of the league is that Belichick was set as the example for all the coaches in the NFL. Do you think Belichick and only Belichick solely was the one whom invented recording hand signals, if so you are as naive as the rest of the pink hats out there. Besides that the truth of it all the Patriots were never found guilty for cheating. They were not penalized for cheating. The Patriots were found guilty from the NFL taping from a forbidden location in the sideline. The Patriots gained no advantage for the reason like most teams use multiple hand signals coming from different sources to send in plays to their defense, all in order to prevent the universal practice of signal stealing. The only thing gained by taping from the sideline rather the booth was a better angle. Even then the Patriots would have not achieved any advantage over teams if they would have taped inside the coaches’ booth. The technology is there…You have heard now that cameras can zoom in and zoom out? Just recently there were allegations of Rex Ryan’s Jet employee recording the Patriots sideline…Where’s the content of that tape? Wouldn’t we like to know? It just goes to show this is still happening. We also got Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson admitting to taping/stealing signals and calling out other coaches (without names) of performing the same practice.

How is that beating my own logic??

LMAO!!!

(i know how to spell his name i choose to call him a cheater)

Gotta love the detractors (pink hats)…

none of the superbowl assistant coches have one well since they themselves have become head coaches.crennel,weiz,mcdaniels,magini...none..hmmmm wonder why?

Yah…And Oswald was not alone in the assassination of JFK. Here’s where you are wrong again!! Bill O’Brian just had a great season turning around a college team that has been tarnished at Penn State. Mangini and Crennel both were HC for the Browns…Now we are talking about the Browns here. Have the Browns done anything still…Not even Holgrem could turn that team around. During Crennel they drafted Brady Quinn and where is Brady Quinn? A backup… The dude sucked!! Mangini’s time with Jets…That was his defense after Rex Ryan took over. Man…Let’s talk about Rex Ryan (defensive coordinator for the Ravens)…What has he done? Charlie Weis is what he is…Not HC material. He is an offensive coordinator and does very well at that position. Does any assistant coach do well as HC? Steve Spagnuolo? What has he done? Jason Garret? Come on man! You ridicule Earthling of conspiracies, but you are as bad as him…If not worst.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 339 (view)

Posted: 1/21/2013 4:15:04 AM
They can't win SB with this defense.

At the beginning of the game it seems the defense were making the right moves, but as soon as the Patriots lost Talib things seem to have spiral down hill. The Pats look lost without Talib.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 332 (view)

Posted: 1/19/2013 12:44:12 PM
Maybe you're right.

And learning is half the battle...;-p

What was I thinking?

More like what were you writing?! It's quite obvious you didn't put a lot of thought to it.

Going with the Birds all he way.

You should go with your team first unless you were stating the Falcons.

**** the Patriots.

So does everyone else...Don't worry "we" will let you touch it only for a moment.

Belichick sucks donkey****.

Put that on your FB status and I bet your "we" friends will believe you.

Doesn't matter to "us" Niner fans one iota.

Que? Is this one of your moments of "What was I thinking?" No comprendo amigo!

New York Giants ring a bell(s)?

There is no reply to the ignorant like keeping silence, but you MGM do a very poor job in trying to razzle Patriot fans. When was the last time your Cowboys beat the Patriots....Quite awhle huh?
 feltersnatch
Msg: 2328 (view)

Posted: 1/19/2013 8:35:36 AM

youve been a happy camper then the last 15 years or so. funny how these fans come out of the wood work when their team is doin well.

Gotta agree...At the same time with tons of confidence. A loss and watch them disappear!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 329 (view)

Posted: 1/19/2013 8:28:13 AM

and we own the Pats

What a faackn joke...Who the hell is "we"?
 feltersnatch
Msg: 101 (view)

NHL LOCK OUT
Posted: 1/13/2013 5:08:57 AM
Lock out over...48 game schedule...Means the Stanley Cup this season is certainly up from grabs for any team.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 61 (view)

The San Francisco Forty Niners
Posted: 1/13/2013 5:07:15 AM
The 49ers seem to amaze me...San Francisco is on the verge of making it to the Super Bowl.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 18 (view)

Superbowl?
Posted: 1/13/2013 5:04:39 AM

You know Pats have to have nightmares after losing the Superbowl even though Brady already has a few rings last year was a tough one.

I am sure the Patriots have moved on from last year...Last season was last season.

It'll be interesting to see if the Ravens can take them out.

First the Patriots have to beat the Texans before we start getting into this conversation.
 Feltersnatch
Msg: 5 (view)

Girls give Number, I dont use Phone
Posted: 1/10/2013 6:20:01 PM
There's a glitch in the POF system...Idk.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 5 (view)

How about them Knicks
Posted: 1/9/2013 5:10:22 PM
The only thing I do know about the Knicks is that Carmelo Anthony's wife tastes like honey nut cheerios...LMAO!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 2322 (view)

Posted: 1/9/2013 5:07:49 PM

Goodbye Rob, it's been fun. I think that if Rob had been a graduate of Princeton, Jerry wouldn't have let him go.

Rob Ryan was a product of Rex Ryan...When Rob was hired from the Cowboys, it was in the time of Rex Ryan's "somewhat" success with the Jets (remember that...LMAO). Jerry may have thought that Rob had that type of swag he could bring to the Cowboys, but the end product was crap...Like his brother Rex.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 105 (view)

~*~*~The Official Washington Redskins Fan Page~*~*~
Posted: 1/9/2013 5:00:40 PM

None of that would have mattered. Once Seattle got going, they were pretty dominant.

I have to agree to this no doubt. That Russell kid is insane...I have a gut feeling they are going to beat the Falcons.

Anyways, still a good season and a promising start to the new era.

You better hope so because there might be a chance RG3 may sit out at the beginning of season or later.
 Feltersnatch
Msg: 1027 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 12/30/2012 5:24:07 PM
Sit down Giants.... Man how I love it?!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 1024 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 12/24/2012 3:01:41 AM
Defending champions don't look too defending this year. It seems they are almost out of the mix very shortly.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 260 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2012 8:03:07 AM
The Patriots should have themselves an easy win today against the Dolphins, but those Dolphins usually give my Pats the hardest time in this division. A win today for the Patriots and they win their division to automatically qualify to the playoffs. I hope so...I also hope for a loss for the Texans and Ravens today.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 1004 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 9/23/2012 2:37:09 PM
Wow man! 0 & 3...Not a good start for the Saints! Although for this week Pioli won't be under fire by the media.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 117 (view)

Posted: 9/23/2012 6:30:33 AM
Week 3

Cowboys over Bucs
Colts over Jaguars
Bills over Browns
Dolphins over Jets
Saints over Chiefs
Bengals over Redskins
Bears over Rams
49ers over Vikings
Lions over Titans
Falcons over Chargers
Cardinals over Eagles
Steelers over Raiders
Texans over Broncos
Patriots over Ravens
Packers over Seahawks
 feltersnatch
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2012 4:45:09 PM
You all know my pick tonight...Good night folks!

I put the remainder of the games before Sunday.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 89 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2012 3:03:30 AM
Week 2

Packers over Bears
Bills over Chiefs
Saints over Panthers
Bengals over Browns
Colts over Vikings
Texans over Jaguars
Raiders over Dolphins
Patriots over Cardinals
Bucs over Giants
Eagles over Ravens
Cowboys over Seahawks
Redskins over Rams
Steelers over Jets
Chargers over Titans
49ers over Lions
Falcons over Broncos
 feltersnatch
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 9/9/2012 2:39:18 AM

You're really testing the pool here picking the Packers over the Seahawks.

It'll be the Niners in the opener.

Lol...Packers over 49ers! Good eye to you too!!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 9/8/2012 4:10:36 AM

even though we know you're picking the Pats over the Titans

I was just testing everyone to see...Good eye Pete! Lol

Of course Patriots over Titans
 feltersnatch
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 9/7/2012 3:50:18 AM

Giants beating Patriots in the Super Bowl TWICE,

That's okay...There's a new trophy to be picked up this year.

Cowboys over Giants- Everybody knows I will pick any team over any New York team
Colts over Bears
Eagles over Browns
Rams over Lions
Texans over Dolphins
Falcons over Chiefs
Viking over Jaguars
Saints over Redskins
Bills over Jets
Patriots over Jets
Seahawks over Cardinals
Packers over Seahawks
Panthers over Bucs
Broncos over Steelers
Bengals over Ravens
Chargers over Raiders
 feltersnatch
Msg: 6 (view)

Season Opener......
Posted: 9/6/2012 3:01:14 AM

I never seen so many penalties called on the Cowboys in one game.

I wouldn't complain because there was one call that should have been called near the endzone in the beginning of the game for holding. The refs in my opinion did a good job...Maybe the players thought they could get away of a lot of things because of the inexperience from the refs...Either way MGM your team won! Don't worry...Be happy!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 9/6/2012 2:57:41 AM

Your cowgirls win prediction is really bucking an 11 year trend in the NFL. 11-0-0 That's the record of Super Bowl winners in opening games over the last 11 seasons. That trend will certainly be broken again at some point. But I'm betting it reaches 12-0-0 after this seasons inaugural game. Nancy will remain happy, up until the Giants face the new beast of the East.

Not this year...This one goes in the history books! Now I hope the trend continues for the next 50 years, so when we talk about the opening season game the ONLY team to have loss was the Giants...Buahaha! Nice job Cowboys!

I forgot to put my picks in, but I will plan on it before Sunday. We all know what team I would have picked in last night's game anyway for the ones that know me in these forums.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2012 3:36:51 PM

I GOT JETS AND GIANTS IN SUPER BOWL

Now that's wishful thinking...
 feltersnatch
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2012 9:53:40 AM
^^^^^^^^ to Feltersnatch sorry try again Romo has the best QB rating in the league when it comes to the 4th quarter. ESPN started the rumor of lies read his stats and weep their better than Tom Lady's!!!!!

There are lies, then there are your lies, and then there are statistics. So there was actually ONE good solid year in the 4th quarter...LMAO!!! Romo had 4 comeback wins with each of those comeback wins were by the leg of Dan Bailey. Yah...Keep those stats because it never brought him into the playoffs!

Show ALL Forums