Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Married men
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 156 (view)

Married men
Posted: 6/29/2011 6:43:37 AM
Your right Sinful. They (men) have their stories. If it is out in the open, Honest from the beginning... we women have no right to complain. However, if we make that decision to proceed with a married man, it was a chose that two people made.

But the Dishonesty, Ouch.

I agree, pay attention to your gut, then Run like Hell if something does not feel right.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 154 (view)

Married men
Posted: 6/18/2011 7:27:57 AM
Irish you are right. Its not worth it. And noone is perfect, NOONE. But there is perfect for each of us somewhere.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 152 (view)

Married men
Posted: 6/17/2011 3:46:27 PM
Irish.. this is for you....

Hats off to you for your honesty. The one I speak of, had a FB page and denied my daughter to add him on her friends list. I got noisy... I told him about it. He then hid his page for a while until just recently.

He had told me about a woman in Canada that he had befriended, and ultimately left his wife because of her affair, to go be with her when he first left. She was on his friends list.

Now I wonder, was she really the wife? And if not, does she think he is down here working and still in relations with her? Or, is he still with his wife, telling this other lady that he belongs to her and that he is down here working and chasing Texas Skirts? He has tooooo many things he is hiding. Thats when intuition kicks in, and says, Wait a minute here. What is really going on?

And a friend told me just today that 90% of the men on here are actually married. Go figure. Only about 3% will tell the truth. Who can you trust now days?
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 231 (view)

why do people stay on POF after meeting someone?
Posted: 6/15/2011 1:51:56 PM
I like what you said Jan, but what about when you have discussed it, and had had an argument about it and then still yet, later that night, poof, he was on again? Not Heealthy??
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 29 (view)

Does this sound like fake/predatory emails???
Posted: 6/15/2011 12:53:48 PM
Wow. I work in an industry where there are alot of Asians as well. If he gave her the opportunity I know that aside from loving to gamble, they are dedicated to their men. So much so that they stand while their husbands eat first.

I am good just having dinner on the table and tall glass of sweet ice tea ready when he comes home from work.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 28 (view)

Does this sound like fake/predatory emails???
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:50:11 AM
Well?? Did you meet her yet? How was it? Lol, we are all waiting to hear all about it.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 148 (view)

Married men
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:31:09 AM
[ FACT, some men cheat because they can. some men cheat because they are not getting sex at home. Men cheat for emotional reasons. Men and woman are not different, a man do it as well and most of the time its for the same reasons!!!!]

I always believed it was a physical need for men but an emotional one for women. Thanks for that heads up. Either way, It's just wrong. I think one should be totally honest. If your going to so much as go out with someone else, tell the one your with. Call it off with them because if you feel to the need to seek others, neither of you should be committed to one another.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 147 (view)

Married men
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:21:30 AM
Try posting it on his testimony, lol, at least let others know who he is.
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 22 (view)

Dealing With a Cheater
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:11:03 AM
Oh, lol, well never mind. I should have this one first.
Thanks Karma
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 21 (view)

Dealing With a Cheater
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:08:51 AM
[11) I continuously feel that I’ve given more to the cheater, because they’ve made a fool of me for trusting them. The paradox is that I prescribe you keep giving in perpetuity and risk being made a fool of again. For one, you have to give your best to each new girlfriend, or you’re dooming a new one before it started. For two, it just isn’t a big deal to get cheated on, outside of STD’s and pregnancy, and particularly after a few months of diminished importance. It’s just sex; the real hurt for me was that they had my heart yet I didn’t have their’s.]

I agree on the fact that you feel more like you had given more to that person, and it feels worse than a kick in the gut.

But the worst part of it is ability to trust again and fail ourselves in future relationships.

I think I need to start my own thread for advice
 dreamsofu2
Msg: 224 (view)

why do people stay on POF after meeting someone?
Posted: 6/14/2011 8:34:47 PM
I just today experienced the same problem. For me, I knew he was staying on here for what he called a little while. But, noone deemed what a little while meant. Non communication I think, thus RED Flag???

Anyways, to make my long heart breaking story shorter, I was upset because he was still on here and chatting with "Friends". My own insecurities, but I realize that if he does not feel enough for me to hide his profile, then I will join in, and honestly wait and see what happens.

The thought has occurred to me that even though he makes the statement that he has caught his fish on his heading, it could be meant for the others he is talking to on here. So, if you can not win at his game, Join him. You have nothing to lose.

Show ALL Forums