Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Could I get a review?
 C74D8
Msg: 8 (view)

Could I get a review?
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:26:01 AM
I’ve rearranged a few things in the profile and removed the paragraph about dogs.

I’ll see about coming up with some better photos. As to the questions on some of the photos, maybe I should clarify what’s going on with better captions? The dead tree is a prop found at the M3 Rock Festival (a yearly occurrence for me, it’s a 2-3 day long rock concert with upwards of 30 bands present). The jacket is my ‘Concert Jacket’, covered in autographs from all the bands I’ve met and hung out with, last time I counted there were over a hundred signatures on it. The strange expression on my face at the Blue Oyster Cult concert is an over exaggerated response to the towering mountain of a man behind me, he easily stood a foot taller than everyone else.

I do have one photo that I found, where I’ve got a full on smile happening, from the road trip to the Blue Oyster Cult concert, but it breaks several guidelines on a good photo. It’s a group shot, everyone is wearing sunglasses and making faces (pretending we’re about to go off the road), and I’m flipping off my friend that took the picture.

I don’t really have any recent photos of me with cars I’ve restored, except the one with my motorcycle. I’ve got thousands of photos of the cars themselves, just nothing decent with me included. Found one of me with one of my guitars, but it’s a side shot and a loose fitting t shirt. Definitely need to get some better pictures as soon as I possibly can.
 C74D8
Msg: 5 (view)

Could I get a review?
Posted: 8/18/2018 5:57:10 PM
Taking that combined advice into consideration, from your comment and the link, I’ll try to see if I can’t pull off a better main picture.

Inviting face? Do you mean a more pronounced smile? A thorough search through my pictures doesn’t turn up much that could be considered better than the current main picture. So, I’ll be starting from scratch on that photo. On a separate and rather funny note, there is one of my pictures that I stumbled across that made me look like Bane from Batman, complete with the mask (unintentionally). It’s definitely not worth attaching to my profile, but it was great for a laugh or two.
 C74D8
Msg: 3 (view)

Could I get a review?
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:29:48 PM
Such as? Open to suggestions on what others would consider more appealing
 C74D8
Msg: 1 (view)

Could I get a review?
Posted: 8/18/2018 4:11:41 PM
I’ve been a member of POF, off and on, for quite a while. This time around it seems like the fish just aren’t biting, pun intended. The views come in, but those messages are elusive. So that has me thinking that something is wrong with my profile, something that makes the women turn around and go back out the door. I’m open to suggestions and opinions on how to improve my chances of getting a reply back.

I do realize that by voicing my issues in regards to dogs effectively cuts my chances in half, sadly.

Show ALL Forums