Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do christians have the right to impose their views/values on the larger society ?
 dancingshadowhawk
Msg: 80 (view)

Do christians have the right to impose their views/values on the larger society ?
Posted: 9/9/2006 11:34:29 PM
Thank you my sister !
Bright Blessings
 dancingshadowhawk
Msg: 95 (view)

First Nations/Native American folks say hello!
Posted: 9/9/2006 1:11:14 AM
Hello My Friends
Potawatomi here , or at least thats what iv been told, i am currently doing much research to trace my exact roots , and as many others here , i also have scottish irish blood in the brew, but my heart and soul remains native.
 dancingshadowhawk
Msg: 9 (view)

Charge of the Star Goddess--Does it hold meaning for you, and if so, what?
Posted: 9/9/2006 12:50:07 AM
Being a pagan is the best way of life for me.... This charge touches the core of my soul and i use it often. It speaks of love and harmony , every thing that has been created has been created in love and peace, and all of us are connected and dispite the differences many people share , the simple fact is , all of us , came from the same source, just because we may call to that sourse in a different fashion , or use a different name etc, makes no difference , the point is , we are to show love to all living things, and for me , this charge is just the root of those feelings all wrapped up into one.

Show ALL Forums