Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: On a positive Alberta note: Nickleback!
 handycowboy
Msg: 22 (view)

On a positive Alberta note: Nickleback!
Posted: 3/2/2010 1:03:15 AM
Wow .... Its so easy for all you haters to criticize and demean ... but the fact is , if you can do better , go right ahead, GIVE us an alternative .
I myself tire of hearing them played constantly on the radio stations , but is that Nickelbacks fault ... no ... its the fault of the radio stations, or is it the fault of all those people that request the songs that the radio stations play ... or is it maybe because there just isn't anyone else left to play ....I blame society for the closures of the old rock bars and changed them to nightclubs with all these disc spinnin dj's that seem to think that they are artists ... dont get me wrong there are djs that have a natural talent to get a club dancin ... but for them to tour the country singing along to their own disc playing a song that was already made famous by someone else . At least Nickelback writes their own music and performs their own "stunts " .... kudos to them ... and I'm Proud to Call them CANADIAN

I'm Just Sayin'
Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 4 (view)

RESO-WHAT? Resolutions -- Who does 'em? Moose Jaw, January 23rd 2010
Posted: 1/8/2010 1:40:28 PM
hey Bagheera .... I'm in .... weather permitting ..... been a long time since I have been to a PARTAY in good ole Moose Jaw sounds like it might be a blast ....

Moose jaw is where i went to my first POF partay and had a blast ... made some awesome friends that i still have today ..... see you there
 handycowboy
Msg: 31 (view)

More Rider Excitement
Posted: 11/28/2009 1:41:57 AM
YA YA YA .........I know it hurts .....but at least we can BOAST that ZZ TOP played at the GREATEST Grey Cup party that SASKATCHEWAN has ever seen!!!!!!!!and yes it sux that I'm Good At what I Do.....lol...... or That there is almost no one available on Grey Cup Sunday....

Any hoo .. lets keep that RIDER PRIDE alive now and forever ....BLEED GREEN!!!!!

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 11 (view)

Winging it Karaoke style !!!!!! Aug 19th
Posted: 8/16/2009 7:10:24 PM
YAYYYYYYYY more signups

I take great pleasure in looking forward to seeing more new people at this event This is gonna be a fun time and i want to see this type of event continue if it is successful
Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 8/13/2009 11:10:00 PM
Great to see the people signing up for this one . It'll be nice to see some of the ole peeps and get to meet some new ones too ... Hopefully we get some more signing up to come ... the more the merrier

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2009 7:44:19 AM
thanks to all that are signing up looking forward to seein Y'all down there ....

See Polly .... we don t discriminate ...lmao everyone is welcome to come wing it ..

come sing it .... and have jus a plain ole great time
 handycowboy

Country Music can be Dangerous
Posted: 8/5/2009 11:27:46 PM
I work in the stageing industry, and I have had a close call a few years back on Canada day in Diefenbaker park in Saskatoon when we had a Plough wind reaching 120 kms/hr come blowing through . The winds were picking up on the roof of the temporary stage that was actually lifting the back of the stage about six inches off the ground .... seeing what kind of destruction that wind can do .... I count my blessings that we didnt have that kind of destruction at our event ...... My prayers go out to the families of the people that were affected by the storm that hit Camrose and I Pray that I will never have to experience that kind of a storm in my future gigs in stageing

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2009 11:13:00 PM
Well Handycowboy And CrazyIndian are gonna give this another try ...

Its wing wednesday and karaoke night at Stan's Place . on the corner of Ruth st and Lorne Ave............106 110 Ruth st E Saskatoon Sask

Start time is 8pm and goes till we cant go no more

the date is Wednesday August 19Th 2009

lets all come on out and have some fun

looking forward to seein Y'all down there
 handycowboy
Msg: 20 (view)

REGINA MEET & GREET – Saturday, August 29th
Posted: 8/3/2009 5:03:43 PM
Handy's Coming !!!!!!!!!

I am so looking forward to this meet ..... will be great to see some of the ole peeps I have met over the last three years on pof ..... and will love to see Megan Lane play again ..... She is amazing live

aug 29th marked on my calender

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 13 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:36:42 PM
well peeps the nite has come

thanks to all that signed up and are coming out for this little swaray

I'm on my way down there and cant wait to meet thye newbies and see some of the dear friends i have made here

See Y'all down there
 handycowboy
Msg: 10 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 2/10/2009 11:43:53 PM
The band is ROGER WEST

welcome the drinker of Budwieser spirits ...... we sure do miss ya ...hehehehe

Lookin forward to Friday night ..... but we need more signing up

where are all you partiers ....we need you
 handycowboy
Msg: 9 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 2/9/2009 12:49:16 AM
Welcome sexywytch23...and look forward to meeting you
These events are usually quite fun and we strive to make it a fun time for everyone.

We hope to live up to expectations .....lol

The more people we have show up the better time we have .......but then again we have fun no matter the size of crowd

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 8 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 2/7/2009 2:18:30 PM
YAAAAYYYYY Polly .....sure hope you can make it .

like polly said .....sign up to make the event a success........at least come on out and have some fun

I am looking forward to seeing you all there
 handycowboy
Msg: 6 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:18:01 AM
Yes polly having the date on there will help ......I did have the date on the post but somehow it didnt show up .......oops .heheheheheh So we hope to see you there and a few others .

Date is updated on the party post

Thanks ....Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 3 (view)

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 1/27/2009 4:10:34 PM
YeeHaa....... We have a sign up Welcome Trailerparkgirl ... and CUTE2012.
We hope we have a lot more signing up ....then we can partay

The more the merrier ... we are trying to revive the meets to a degree that we had in the past
 handycowboy
Msg: 189 (view)

whats in your pocket? Hmm?
Posted: 1/25/2009 2:40:45 AM
I looked into my pocket .... searched and searched ... and found no red tractor ......where has it gone .........tazz is it in your pants ???????

I guess i gotta keep digging in my pokets to see if there is anything else in there
 handycowboy

Roundup at Rodeo's
Posted: 1/24/2009 11:14:54 AM
Well its that time of year.......Valentine's Day
HandyCowboy and CrazyIndian are hosting an evening of fun for people to get together and mingle.

Its being held at ...RODEO'S Bar And Dancehall located at the Travelodge Hotel, 106 Circle Dr. West, Saskatoon,Saskatchewan S7L 4L6. Friday Feb 13th starting at 9:00 pm .

there may be a cover charge but i am talking with management to see if they will wave it for POF party attendees(I will post about it when I get final answer)

this event is open to everyone 19 yrs and up (Restrictions due to Saskatchewan liquor laws)

we have an area reserverd on the upper area at the south side of the venue.

there will be some drink specials and door prizes to help liven the festivities

hope to see y'all there

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 10 (view)

Handy's Halloween Howler Oct 31st!
Posted: 10/31/2008 5:30:56 PM
AWWWWWW Polly you rock ....as always

thanks to all that signed up and making planning this party fun ... its only a coupl of hours away and I am so looking forward to it .....

See Y'ALL there ......

Handy
 handycowboy

Posted: 10/29/2008 10:31:45 PM
Great to see more signing up ......welcome Sweet , Ha it is me , Mark, and Wondering .

The staff at rodeos said there is no cover if you tell the doorperson that you are with the pof meet and there are drink specials offered .... not sure what they are yet . And we have an area reserved on top near the DJ booth ....

Can't wait to get howlin'
 handycowboy
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/28/2008 4:57:47 AM
hey Bon Bon ......great to have you on board .... will be a fun nite ansd to all that miss it ..... luv ya girl ..... cant wait to see ya ......and by the way you dont hafta sign up to be there ..... it just makes it easier to spot ya ..... cant wait for friday

.........HANDY
 handycowboy

Posted: 10/26/2008 2:46:45 AM
hey truble ... I agree .... we dont be wantin a sausage party ....so ladies .... come on sign up and come on out to the HOWLER... it'll be fun ..... !!!!

MJ glad to hear your party was a success .... i have always had fun at them and look forward to making it down to the next one y'all have ..

So again .... sign up and come on out to the Howler ..... It'll be SPOOKTACULAR
 handycowboy

Posted: 10/24/2008 12:09:49 AM
hey its great to see people signing up for the howler , Its gonna be fun .

glad to see that alotta ole friends ....frenchie ....crazy ..... professional...... polly ... are comin and welcome to the newbies RV ... looking forward to meet you

Handy
 handycowboy

Regina Meet and Greet Karaoke Style Nov 15th
Posted: 10/24/2008 12:02:30 AM
Well hello Ladies ..... I'm back ....I will hafta see about coming down for your party .....sounds like fun and it would be great to see some of y'all again . I will keep ya posted on weather I am gonna make it down , but if I dont make it to this one I sure as heck will make it to your next

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2008 12:02:47 AM
Thanks super mom .....

missing link .... it sure would be great if you could make it but I do understand .... and yes i do remember you .....how could one forget the fantastic after party you had with the chef prepared snacks .... never forget that nite .

to everyone else .... come on sign up and come on out and have some fun at the HOWLER
 handycowboy
Msg: 532 (view)

You Know your Having a nasty lazy spell when..........
Posted: 10/22/2008 12:24:25 AM
just had to muster the energy to post on herebefore the full year was up

so here i sit waiting ....wanting .....(echo).waiting..... wanting (echo) waiting..... wanting

just to see if there is life in the pond .... or did we all succumb to the ultimate lazy spell
 handycowboy
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2008 11:03:18 PM
HEYYYY supermom ..... thanks for the welcome back
would be great to have you here for it ...

btw ..... rumor has it that you may know the wherabouts of my long lost friend ....TRACTOR..... lol

HANDY
 handycowboy
Msg: 30 (view)

Masquerade Party / Halloween Party
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:03:42 PM
Hey Bagheera.... wishing I could make it to MJ for your party ...but I have a few other commitments that night ..... sure gonna try for your next one .... the ones i have been too there are awesome .....so much fun
 handycowboy
Msg: 160 (view)

You might be a red neck when......
Posted: 10/21/2008 3:09:55 AM
you paint your campertrailer white with black patches to give it the cow print look ....... you might be a redneck

it actually looks great ..... especially when it is painted by moooonlight
 handycowboy

Posted: 10/19/2008 11:22:16 PM
Guess who is back to try hosting some more meets
Its HANDYCOWBOY .....I'm Back!!!
Date:
The party is to take place Friday October 31st 2008

Time: 8:00 pm
Name RODEO'S Dancehall and Bar in the Travelodge Hotel
Address: 106 Circle Drive West
Circle Drive & Hwy 16
Saskatoon, SK, S7L 4L6 CA

City: Saskatoon

The location is at RODEO'S Dancehall and Bar in the Travelodge Hotel
on the corner of Avenue "C" and Circle Drive
In the Beautiful city of SASKATOON , Saskatchewan

The event will be a costume party but not restricting you to have to come in costume
the event is open to any one that wants to come but since it is a liscenced premisis , you must be 19 or older to attend

Hope to see y'all there ....lets PARTAYYYYY!!!!!

Lets go fishing

HandyCowboy (AKA Handy )
 handycowboy
Msg: 524 (view)

You Know your Having a nasty lazy spell when..........
Posted: 11/12/2007 2:25:50 AM
when you havent posted on here for 9 months cause the power went off and you couldnt be bothered to turn the computer back on ......takes alotta energy to push that power button you know.......lol
 handycowboy
Msg: 337 (view)

Hello there
Posted: 11/12/2007 2:18:36 AM
just wanting to pop in here and say HALLLLLLOOOOOOOO ...... to y'all in Sask forums..........sorry I havent been on here lately but I was Alberta bound and now call it home so every once in a while I will come scootin through here for a quick visit cause I dont want to lose the great peeps i met on here....

God Bless and Hugs and kisses to everyone back in Saskatchewan
 handycowboy

Roughriders
Posted: 11/12/2007 1:36:01 AM
well hello peeps from sask pof

just had to post on this one .....YAY RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes it interesting living in Calgary now and cheering on the RIDERS......

I'LL allways have green and white running through my veins
 handycowboy
Msg: 22 (view)

Saskatoon Meet n Great @ JD Peppercorns July 27th
Posted: 7/26/2007 11:48:35 AM
well guess who's coming out of hiding for this little swaray...... and I'll be bringing my cuz from Cgy .... Papabear...

I'll also be bringing sum ...."GITTERRRR DUNNNNNN " hats for all that show ....

there is also a couple more friends showing ...

Cant wait to see some of the ole peeps again ...... and meet some new peeps .......... Giddy Up Sum!!!!!!!!!

Happy fishin
 handycowboy
Msg: 11 (view)

Is your cup half empty, or half full?
Posted: 4/23/2007 2:10:51 PM
well if Y'all actually looked at that dang cup you would notice that it is actually always full not half full or empty ...... be it half water half air or whatever it is in it is always full and that is being the true realist is the realization of all the factors involved....

thats my rant for the day

Handy
 handycowboy
Msg: 89 (view)

THE RED HEAD THREAD......with exceptions
Posted: 3/20/2007 9:57:59 PM
me thinks that you jus cant dish it there Deadly ..... ...... I definately know that you are a **** cat when it comes to dishin it ..... ya saxy red head ..... whatdaya think Huh Huh Huh ...?????
 handycowboy
Msg: 87 (view)

Posted: 3/20/2007 9:00:48 PM
Jman .... ifin ya think I'm skeeeeered then your dead wrong buddy .... I aint fraid of no redhead ....... i actually find them quite intrigueing and the way I look at it ..... The lord hates a coward !!!!!!!!! so .... bring it on darlins
 handycowboy
Msg: 25 (view)

What would your Epitaph read?
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:32:53 AM
I do know that a good buddy of ours, and we all know him ,his epitaph would say......... something along the lines of .....

Here I Lay ....Does anyone else want to get laid ?
Climb on in ...
 handycowboy

March Meet and Great for Saskatoon
Posted: 3/11/2007 11:19:28 PM
had a fantastic time last nite and was great to see new faces and to see the familiar faces of days gone by hopefully will see Y'alls at the next one, if not the at another at a future date

Handy
 Handycowboy
Msg: 475 (view)

Saskatoons- Bi-Weekly Meet & Greet at Rodeo's
Posted: 3/8/2007 10:40:56 PM
there Is a tomorrow??? well its not like it ever comes ..... so all you tomorrow's out there ..... sign on up and come partayy Lets turn y'all into today's and have a great time and remember you might not meet the "ONE" at the meet but he/she may be best friends with him/her .

Giddy Up Sum !!!!!........Lets GITTTERRRRR DUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
 Handycowboy
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 3/8/2007 10:26:24 PM
hey... J man ...... better get this thread back on redheads so you arent charged with threadjacking...

redheads have always been a weakness of mine ...specially an auburn .... even though brunettes are my preference.... the reds keep catching my eye..... and especially the ones with blue eyes

BTW ...Call Me Red .... i know you are ..."No Angel" ....lol
 Handycowboy
Msg: 472 (view)

Posted: 3/8/2007 8:56:44 PM
K party people .... where are you ..... what's up with this ...Regina is getting more peeps to sign up than we are ??????? ...... I thought we were the partaaayyyyy capital of Saskatchewan .... this is gonna be a fun time and we need to show JEZ that she is tha HOSTESS WITH THA MOSTESS...... I am So gonna be there and if you wanna meet me yet ...come on down ...cause i dont know how many of these i will be able to attend , now that i am going to be working out of town a lot of the time ....

See Y"ALL THERE
Handycowboy
 Handycowboy

Favourite Season
Posted: 3/8/2007 5:08:57 PM
I really is a difficult question to answer with a one word answer.... I would have to say that my Favorite season of the four seasons is not winter , it's not Fall , and it is definately not Spring ..... so by means of elimination ,.... i would have to say that my favorite season is SUMMER !!!!!

Sorry for the long winded speach but
 Handycowboy

Karaoke night at Crackers
Posted: 3/8/2007 5:03:40 PM
Polly .... i sure hope horsin doesnt paint nekkid ... i have to paint with him and if he does ...I'm outta there !!!!!!!

Karaoke league ...WTF.... what else is gonna become a full contact sport ....lol
 Handycowboy
Msg: 24 (view)

What would your Epitaph read?
Posted: 3/6/2007 4:16:06 PM
Written on a post buried deep into my heart instead of a head stone , made of granite in a cemetary here in SASKATCHEWAN.......

Here lies Handycowboy ........ Under the "POST" that killed him

Handycowboy
Msg: 14 (view)

Whats a sure sign that this could be your lucky day?
Posted: 3/6/2007 12:48:16 AM
Good thing it wasnt the whole damn team ^^^^^^^

a sure sign is to watch a car get t-boned through your rear view mirror ... now thats what i call lucky ....had it happen once ... it scared the crap outa me .... not horshoe shaped ...mind you but still scared me

HandyCowboy
 Handycowboy
Msg: 13 (view)

Do you know the difference between lonely and alone??
Posted: 3/6/2007 12:35:19 AM
the difference between alone and lonely .........

alone is is is a sense of self being ....... like being alone with your two best friends ....Palmela and Handjela .... lonely is when even they dont want to stroke your ego.....
 Handycowboy
Msg: 461 (view)

Posted: 3/6/2007 12:16:34 AM
Yesssum i will be here for this one, being that with my new job, it'll be taking me out of town a whole hell of a lot probably be my last shinding for a while but rest assured if i am in town i will be chuggin a few frosties with y'all here in the pond i so proudly call home

JEZ i will help ya in any way shape or form with the continueing sucsess of the great pof meet and greets that we have grown to love ....but with heavy heart i along with horsin regretably pass the fishin pole off to you and anyone else that may want to step up and create these gatherings ..."schools" if you may of fabulous fish ....good luck and see Y"ALL there ......GIDDY UP SUM ..... Let's GITTTERRRR DUNNNN !!!!!!

Handycowboy
 Handycowboy
Msg: 40 (view)

St. Patty's Day Celebration / Get-To-Gether in Regina
Posted: 3/6/2007 12:06:15 AM
Supermom .... i have to honestly say that tractor has been M I A for over two months already ... he better get home for its dam near seedin time and we hafta GITTER DUNNN!!!!

OT i cant wait to GITTERRR DUNN down there in Regina with y"all them fishies that means so much to me
 Handycowboy
Msg: 25 (view)

Is it wrong to .............
Posted: 3/5/2007 11:50:40 PM
What also is wrong..... is giving your girlfriend a dirty sanchez thats just got to be the most disgusting thing i have everr heard any one do i dont even want to think about it

is it wrong to ..... complain about things that are TOO SHORT...
 Handycowboy
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 3/5/2007 11:46:34 PM
^^^^^^ bald nuts ..... wtf ..... did we really need to know that !!!!!

yes where did all those redheads go they were funny as hell ....mind you we do have some fantastic blonds and brunettes here on the forums but the redheads are still gone

Show ALL Forums