Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: RIP my Dog
 chandraxray
Msg: 2155 (view)

RIP my Dog
Posted: 7/1/2015 6:58:30 PM
Thanks Mari Sam for getting the word out! Autumn Fantasy notiffied me.
(this is Drea922

Seeing this thread up brought back so many wonderful memories and lots of tears.

HUGS
 Chandraxray
Msg: 2143 (view)

Trespassing Mystery
Posted: 11/2/2013 10:05:50 PM
Darn had a hard time finding this site again! Markus doesn't make it easy, but it was worth the digging.
So good to see you writing Naive, love the writes!
Like finding an old friend again *smile.
 Chandraxray
Msg: 107 (view)

Are introverts only attracted to introverts?
Posted: 12/16/2012 1:34:19 PM
mmmaf, now that was food for thought for me...

As an introvert I have to say that I do get exhausted I confess if keeping company too much with an extrovert. It is no doubt just as exhausting for them *smile. We introverts need our recharge time either alone or with another introvert who understands our differences and extroverts often can't empathize with that. We don't get bored like extroverts, we find something to occupy our minds usually.

I have enjoyed being challenged to break out of my introversion by extroverts tho. But, a long term relationship would be much more harmonious with another introvert *smile. I become exhausted in this pairing.

Yes relationships can work, but honestly you have to have a driving desire to work to understand your differences.
 Chandraxray
Msg: 3 (view)

Agony
Posted: 4/25/2012 12:35:36 AM
agony..
not inconsequential,
catalyst
small hands
tender lips
loving
focus
you make me smile