Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: My last boyfriend passed away sends them running...
 rescuebiker
Msg: 6 (view)

My last boyfriend passed away sends them running...
Posted: 8/22/2008 10:02:50 AM
Hi from Doc, Sorry your boyfriend passed away. I can emagine, that really crushed you. I have Diabetes, not bad, no shots or pills. But, it does have it's complications, especially when you get older.
But, I don't know why guys would 'Run" If it was a short time ago, maybe I could see it. But, it has been a while for you. I have dated a couple of widows, and nothing wrong. I was set up to date a widow of a year and she stood me up but, the girls who set it up said she wasn't ready anyway. They took her out, just before she met me. And a guy asked her to dance, and they siad she fell, apart, and they had to take her home. But, you have been lonely for a few years. I don't understand those guys either.
You are attractive what is there problem. Maybe when you least expect it but, always be honest, like you have.
BTW, I'm not hitting on you by saying you are atractive. Your 39, I'm 55 and you are in NY and I'm in GA.
I used to live in NYC and Long Island and upstate NY,Gloversville, NY
I went to Fulton-Mongomery Community College, on the swimming team. Some of the guys, I went to school with were from Sryacuse and Buffalo.
So, keep fishing and hopefully someone nice will come along and stay.
BTW there is nothing wrong with you!
If i lived closer and was younger, I would ask you out and not run!
Have a GReat Day!And keep Fishing Bye
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 25 (view)

What to send to Service Personnel in Iraq
Posted: 7/5/2008 9:14:26 AM
Ashley: My son is over there on his 3rd Tour with the 3 rd ID. I have sent him care packages and sometimes, it can take up tp a month. Usually 2-3 weeks. His wife made the mistake of sending chocolate. BIG MISTAKE, he got chocolate, alright. And big ball of it
Any way they like Kool-aid to put in their bottled water. Get the variety packs of chips fritos corn chip,etc. They like chewing gum and mints.
Go to Wal-Mart and get the 50 cent samples of baby powder or shower to shower. Any time I go to a Motel or Hotel, I bring my own soap and shampoo, so take the small samples in their.Get the Bic white and orange razors for the guys and send the bic pink razors for a woman that might be in their squadron, as my son has one in his. He is a SGT.Get the lip balsm instaed of the chap stick because they share everything. They can put the lip balsm on their finger and pass the tube, around. Of course alot of Sun Screen, it can get to 140 degrees or better, over there.The guys like car and truck Nascar,and motorcycle and sports magazines. The girls like the gossip stuff and Cosmo. And like I said, they all share things, so, the woman might read some of the guys mags.
My son is coming Home very soon but, because of security, I can't say when. He had to tell me in code.
Anything else, I can help you with, feel free to contact me, on here and I'll do my best to help. And Thanks from a Vietnam Veteran for supporting our troops.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 31 (view)

If a guy offered to take you
Posted: 6/24/2008 7:40:13 AM
Verygreeneyez: You know if you read my profile, I was going to Ask. Why not a nasacr museum. maybe the ops lady friend, is into Nascar. I'm not a Drunk, Redneck nascar fan. I don't drink and I'm not a Redneck. I used to be a friefighter in The Pits at Atlanta Motor Speedway. And the Stands, The Pits, The garage area, the infield and the campers, outside the Race Track, are filled with woman who Love Nascar.
But, true what The ladies said OP. Ask yuor lady friend, first. She may not Like museums at, all. And then again, she may love one of them, you suggest. Good luck, at wherever you and your Lady friend go on a date.
To Verygreeneyes again: I hope to see the day where a lady races full time in Nascar and wins. It will bring more woman to the sport. Just Like the Lady Driver at Indy. She was favored to win and got the shaft in the Pits. The other drivers, maneuver was uncalled for. She had the car and the skill to win that race.
So,now at least you know, I don't think Nascar is just a "Man's" sport
Do you know who Shirley Muldowny is? The 2 Time NHRA Champion.
So, i see no problem with the Op taking her to a Nascar museum, if he asks, first and she likes, it.
 rescuebiker
Msg: 208 (view)

PickUp Trucks run Empty
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:40:50 PM
I hear you Bro, Tell him like it is! I have two pick-up trucks. One is a 99 z71 w/ three doors. and it has a a chrome tool box and a plastic box to haul my fire gear in. But if the op would like, I can take it out and if his house is on Fire and I don't show up in my Fire Gear, it is because I took it out. My Box with my Fire gear is always in the bed of the pick-up.
The other is a 89 ford Ranger, I bought for gas mileage. But, I'm selling it and buying a small car this week.
I have a Motor Home, and a 93 Electra Glide, but, they sit around, until I want to use, them. Because they are mine and they are paid for!
I go to Fires ,and I go to Rescues, I stop and help people who are broken down, with my tools in my tool box. I have even gone home and gotten my trailer and helped out a Bro or Sis, whose Sled has broken down.
I also help my friends move or get a big piece of furniture . I have hauled Dirt, Blocks and wood, in my bed.
So, if the op doesn't like pick-ups, that's his choice. But, don't tell us what to Ride!

rescuebiker
Msg: 21 (view)

Has this ever happened to you?
Posted: 6/12/2008 6:55:45 AM
Yes, this has happened to me , also. But, like the other people have said. If someone isn't attracted to you, you must let it go, and move on, or it will consume you, and even, hurt you.Good luck and keep on
 rescuebiker
Msg: 4 (view)

Kids show up on a date.What would you do or think, after
Posted: 6/5/2008 9:10:05 PM
There wasn't a conncetion but we had a good time. yes on her side, but, she didn't give me the chance to say anything. I once read a forum on here about showing pics of children, animals, cars, etc. Most people said they didn't care about the persons car, pet, children. They wanted to date them. So, you see, I was trying to date her, not her children.I shrugged it off, at the time because, I can handle most anything. By the way, incase anyone writes. I do have two grown children and never would have allowed them to meet me on a first date. And also. I just rode my harley in the Pediatric Brain Tumor "Ride for Kids, outside of Atlanta, Ga. We raised $192.000 in one day. So, I do love kids. But not showoing up on a 1st date, without any warning.
 rescuebiker
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 6/5/2008 9:02:32 PM
We were having a good time but, I knew it wold not be a connection. When she got home she left me a message. But, while at the bar, I told here I had never had this happen, before.
 rescuebiker
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 6/5/2008 7:59:23 PM
I met this Lady for coffee and we actually drank Coke. We were talking and I suggested we go to a favorite watering hole-bar, nearby, It wasn't a love connection and she didn't want to ride on my Harley. But, that was OK. We got to the next location and she called her children. And advised me they were coming to the bar. One son and his girlfriend, ahow had already been drinking. And her 17 yearold daughter. They were all nice but, I neve had this happen to me before. So what would any of you have done?
Thanks Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 14 (view)

Your Most Romantic Date Ever
Posted: 5/30/2008 1:21:39 PM
Sorry, I have two and can't decide which one is the most Romantic
One was with a lady, I dated for a month and it was Valentines Day and I brought her a flower as usual. We went out to a nice restaurant and then went dancing. She had tight pants on with no underwear. Found this out as we were slow dancing. We went home to her house where she gave me a card that said.Thanks for being so patient! The candles were around the tub, with bubble bath. She invited me in. we both bathed each other. A lot of kising and touching and finally got out int the bedroom, where we made love.

The second was another woman who after a month of dating, took her to Daytona Beach for Biketoberfest. It is like Bike Week in Daytona, only in October. I had planned the different places to go and see, in The Biker World, while, in Daytona.At night went went to this restaurant, that had an enclosed porch, were you could sit and eat and listen and see the waves crashing right underneath us. Late at night we went back to our motel room and walked in the dark, holding hands and picking up sea shells. When we went back to the room, we lit some candles, and every wall had mirrors on it. Even the closet doors and some mirrors on the wall by the sliding glass doors. No mirrors on the ceiling. We made love and fell asleep in each others arms. Then got up and went out on the balcony, in the morning, and looked and listened to the waves crashing on the beach. Then we went to eat a late breakfast and started riding, and repeated this for three nights.
Some day, I will find another a Lady who will let me teat her like a Queen. A long as she doesn't tell me to get rid of my Harley. It just is not going to happen, any time soon!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 19 (view)

Net shutting down - IE problems
Posted: 5/18/2008 5:09:16 PM
I'm not having the net shut down on me. But, anyime, I try to look at someone's profile, or their message,it goes to a page to ask me to fill out my username,password,and email address. So, I did this and it says someone already has this account. No kidding, it is me! I can't even look at my own profile. I does the same thing. Could someone, in charge of this site ,please find the problem and contact me! Thank You
Rescuebiker
 rescuebiker
Msg: 87 (view)

Asked For Photo, Got Handed My Hat
Posted: 5/18/2008 4:43:24 PM
Hi Opp, no I don't think that is a bad request either. I always ask for a pic, if they don't have one. I went on a blind date, once, and won't ever do it , again.I also ask for a full length pic. Two of my pics are with fire gear on. But, one you can see my sitting on my Harley. You can see my stomach and the side of my legs. And I'm proportioned to my height. I even lost weight. I'm 6'2" and 205pds. My profile says 212. So, I have lost weight. Some woman even get offended if you ask for a full body shot. If they only show from their head to their chest, sometimes, they are hiding, something. But, not all of them are. I think you and I and others, have the right to see, the whole deal. After all, the woman want to see the whole package, Too! Good Luck and don't give up.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 44 (view)

Is it normal to sleep in separate bedrooms while visiting your partner's parents?
Posted: 4/12/2008 12:36:21 PM
To Some Woman, I can see this forum, 2 ways. When, I brought a girfriend home to my parents during college, some 30 some odd years ago, my paents rules. We slept in separate rooms. But, when I was married, sleeping on separate rooms or separate rooms or flors. I think not. We were both Christians, we had a Christian wedding(No Alcohol) and we each had a candle, inwhich we lit one Candle. In other words being One within GOD. At my parents or hers we slept in the same bed in the same room. Whether we were intimate or just slept, We were together! We shopeed to gether and eat and went to the movies and etc. So, why should I sleep in a sepaate room from my wife. I married her to do things together, Sleep together, loev together and make love together. So, don't tell us we can't sleep in the same room, together. The Church said it was OK and They Lord said it was alright. I don't understand people who getmarreid not sleeping in the same room either. But, that could be a nother Forum. Only my 2 cents and you know what that is worth Bye Take care
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 26 (view)

What little things make you say next...even before meeting?
Posted: 4/12/2008 11:07:44 AM
Hi Ms. BrethlessHush, I just wrote you a message you should read. Anyway, I agree, if someone tells you they will call, then they should. I don't like text messages, Nver have don e them and won't . If I give a Lady my phone number, I expect them to call. And after a first date, we agree to a second date they should call.A lot of woman ask"Why don't men call Back. If things went good the first time, I always call back the second time. I don't like a lot of this mesaging on here or a private email address, either. Lets meet amd see what happens.
Some woman also think when you tell them you have children and they were bad or difficult when they were youger, that you still have problems, now with them. And they call it baggage or Drama. I have No Drama in my life After my Fire and EMS job. I go ride my Harley and get the stress.My son is in Iraq doing His 3rd Tour with the 3RD ID My Daughter was into drugs, and is still doing them He is 27 and she is 21. Both out living on their, own.
By this ,some woman won't give you a chance, to meet them, because they think that you still have drama in your life.
Now , I could write a Forum of what ladies hear when you do have a Date and assume, you have problems. But, we all know what the word assume means. But, for those of you who don't. When you use the word assume. It means You make an Ass out of You and ME-ASS-U-ME So, Ladies, don't jump to conclusions. If you like your date, try a 2nd date and see what happens. Thanks all
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 109 (view)

Firearms and Dating
Posted: 4/12/2008 8:50:43 AM
Being a former Police Officer for 6years, An EMT for 34years, and a Firefighter for 27years, I will put my 2 cents, in, because iI agree with you. When I was a Policer Officer I carried a pistol off duty. My wife at the time had no problem with it, as she carried one, also.After I got off the Force, I had a pistol permit, which they call a Toter's permitt in the state of Ga. You can carry it concealed that way. i let my pistol permitt run out and have to carry it in my vehicle, unloaded, In plain site, and the bullets or clip in a seperate compartment- such as the dash or golve box. I carry it all the time, because the world is changing. People rob people and kill them all the time,, now because they don't want, any witnesses.
Remember this saying, everyone. "It is better to have a Gun, and Not need it, Then to need a gun and Not have one. " I live out in the country but, sometimes, take my date to Atlanta, Ga. or meet her there, because that is where they live. Just amagine taking a wrong turn and winding up in a bad neighborhood. Wouldyou rather have a gun, or see your date pulled out of your vehicle, Badly beaten, raped in front of you ,while you were held down, and made to watch. And then you were badly beaten.?
No one will get my gun. I was taught in Police school, "You never pull your weapon or point at another, Unless you paln on using it!"If I could drive away from a bad situation, I would, but, if you can't then, it is called Self dfense!" It is the same with either, when I was married and my kids were small, or I have a date at my house. If you break in, I'm going to break you. In other words, I would Protect my Loved ones,any way I know how!
I have worked on an Ambulance now for 34 years in 3 different states, NY-NJ and GA. I know how to do CPR, also, But, I don't want to have to due it to my date. It is bad enough driving on the roads, Today!
I always tell my date right away and they haven't had any problem with it!
So, OPP I agree with You and Like the late, great, Charlton Heston-Former President of The National Rifle Association said-"You can have my Guns when you pry the m from my cold, dead, Hands!" I am A firm believer of The Amendment, That says- "Every Citizen, has the Right To Bare Arms!" I have more than just a pistol in my house, also.
If you don't want to carry a Gun on your date, Then just Don't!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 246 (view)

Pets in Bed
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:58:45 PM
I agree Goddess of Dreams, I have tried dating woman that do this and it doesn't work. Have you ever had you ass scratched by a cat while making love. Or Had I dog pounce on you anyone. I love animals but, not in the bed room, while you are being Intimate with your Lover. I wouldn't go and get in my dog's, Dog house! So, why have pets in the bed when you are making love?Enjoy your Love Making, with or without Pets in the Bed. Bye
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 7 (view)

All alone on Easter
Posted: 3/23/2008 5:03:59 AM
Sorry about your Mom Opp, my Mom was lucky. Last year she beat Breast Cancer. But, I too have been alone, every holiday since last 4th of July. And my Pc at home is not working. This is the one at work and I'm leaving a 24 hour shift and going home to an empty house. All my friends are celebrating with family. My family are in New York.
Maybe we should have get togethers in each respective, country and states, planned ahead of time, for those who don't have anyone for The Holidays. I work on an Ambulance where, people take their Lives on days like this, because they have No one on the Holidays.So, please nobody do this, Please. We have to thank the Lord we are alive today, because of Him. Happy Easter, to Everyone. Don't forget You Are Someone!!! I have to leave work, now and this PC. Bye All.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 17 (view)

Dress Code.
Posted: 3/13/2008 8:31:45 AM
I think like some other people have written. It depends on where you are going. I usually ask my date if it would be alright if a wear a "Biker" T-shirt and some clean blue jeans. I wear an EMS uniform for to different EMS Services and a Fire Uniform for The Fire Dept.
So, if it is just coffee or drinks, a first date or meeting as some put it, that's what I wear. If it is out to dinner or dancing, a nicer shirt w/ Blue Jeans. If we are going to a Bike rally, my biker gear and leather vest and leather jacket.
I have this problem of the ladies who like to ride and won't wear a nice Biker shirt. One that I might have bought for them. I tell them , this is not a fashion show we are going to.
If the Lady wanted me to go to Church or a play or theater, I wouldn't wear my Biker Gear-Leathers. I would wear a suit and tie or a Tucks.As the saying goes, When in Rome-Do as the Romans do!
Now, us Bikers have a thing about wearing two shirts. One is long sleeve and a short sleeve shirt goes over it. It has to reasons. The long sleeve keeps your arms warm and the short sleeve is , as they say wear layers to keep warm on the bike. Also the short sleeve is usually from some place you have been to let the other Bikers both Bros and Sisters, where you have been.
I just came back from Daytona -Bike Week and there what we call RUBs there. Both male and female, who dress up in fancy blouses brand new leathers and brand new boots and would not be caught in these clothes around home, around there other, friends. It stands for Rich Urban Bikers. Their friends would consider them Biker Trash and couldn't believe, they would associate, with us.OK now you have a little education on Biker clothing.
We also have been discriminated, on what we wear and not allowed in places.
But as far as your date, he should have cleaned up, his act.Now as far as someones skin showing alittle. Not that I date anyone this young. But, the little Mid-drift blouses that these girls wear today, with their fat bellies sticking out,is NOT cute!
Like Jeff Foxworthy said A woman in a thong should have to make out an application out, to be approved to wear one!
BTW, I'm not your Hard Core Biker. I don't smoke, Do Drugs or Drink alcohol anymore and I'm the DD when me and a date go out or with my friends. But, I don't just ride my bike! I go to Bike Rallies and Bike Swap meets.
I hope you find someone who will appreciate you more and clean up his, act
BTW when you go to a Football game or baeball, you wear your favorite, colors. When you go to a Hot Rod show you wear a Hot Rod T-shirt. When you go to a Nasacr Race, you wear you favorite drivers Shirt.
So, I think it is up to the couple to discuss this, ahead of time. Good Luck
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 56 (view)

World's shortest date?
Posted: 10/24/2007 12:08:04 PM
Well, a least you got to see your date. Last night about an hour before my date was to take place. The lady called me and said her stomach was in knots, and that she guessed she was still in love with her ex-husband. Who had found someone else and she and he had been divorced for 2 years.
Does anyone know the real meaning of Divorce and EX ? It means one of you didn't want the other one, and one of you did something about it. In other words, it is time to move on and find someone else that will appreciates you.
I have had seven different woman contact me and either they stopped taking my calls or e-mails or didn't show up. Did you all read what I just said. They CONTACTED ME!First. One said she would never stand me up. So, I drove 1 1/2 hours away. Made contact with her and she said she would be there, in 5 to 10 minutes.1 hour later, she still didn't show up.My Truck is a Chevy z71- Fire engine red withn a gold bottom. An Earnhardt tag on the front and a ceritified Georgia Firefighter Tag on the back. So, either way she came in, it would be seen.
I don't know what is wrong with these woman today. Even my female friends, don't understand the woman of today. They get on a dating site and make first contact and then disapear or don't show up. Are you here to try and date someone or just want to play head games. I hear you gals complain about this and I know there are players on here, and I'm sorry for that! But, I always, at least meet the person.
Sorry man, your date did the about-face on you-Her Lose!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 71 (view)

The illusion of online dating
Posted: 10/1/2007 6:49:11 PM
Pazoozoo, that is true what you said. But I, like other peop;le on here have friends. Unless you just moved into a new neighborhood, I can understand trying to finf , some friend's. But, it is like George Carlin said, They call it the Boy Scouts because it is made of of Boys. Not Boys and GIRLS!!!Another words This is a DATING SITE, not a find a friend site. And the other thing that bothers me, is the person, Female/Male that says the want a long term relationship and it is either with several people, or not at all. There's the email/friend, Hangout-and I read the Post on that one. Everyone wanted to know What the hell was hang out. I used to Hangout, with my friend's when I was a teenager, This is a dating site, Where most people are trying to find eventually there significant other, soulmate or partner-for Life.And the one I love is "Dating" Yeaah, let's see how many guys I can suck in to buying flowers drinks, gold and even drugs. And expensive presents. And meanwhile the other guys that are doing the same we eventually get this. I'm sorry "It Just Happened" if they get caught! Or the Your a Real nice guy but, I like so, and so, Better. Thereare alot of players on here, both male and female. Wait until you see my post on "The woman who stand you up!"
 rescuebiker
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 10/1/2007 6:35:28 PM
Raychass, you need to look at the post below yours or lookmat some of these woman's profiles. Below it tells how many favorites have saved their profile. I've seen some with 117 and even 238. So, these woman are getting alot of emails daily. I once waited for a woman's who had 110 guys, had her on their favorites. Like a fool, I waited a month for her to call. talking back and forth, now and then, with the promise of calling "SOON!" Bye the next day , after the call, it was all over.She was doing exactly what this post was about. Weeding out looking for MR. Perfect or Mr. Right. I'll let you Ladies in on a little secret. There is no Mr. Perfect or Mr. Right, and take that coming from a male, who doesn't have a Macho, ego!
I'ts like this, when you find a good one, you better hold on to them. Pass them up and Mr. Perfect, or Mr. Right! Might not be so! And by the time you go back, someone else will be smarter,and have taken the first, original, Good One!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 69 (view)

Posted: 10/1/2007 6:16:23 PM
Jewelescent, I agree wit you also. He has got a great point here. Wiat to you rad my post, about woman that don't show up!
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 8 (view)

any teachers here who could answer this?
Posted: 9/27/2007 6:27:42 PM
I don't know what you are waiting for, Girl. Your son's teacher gave you a hint thru your son, when he said he had broken up with his girlfriend. You are an attractive Lady and it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. So, what are you waiting for? Good Luck and less us at POF, know what happens!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 35 (view)

How do you get a man to trust you when so many women already broke that trust?
Posted: 9/24/2007 10:51:07 PM
TishaG, you are so right, about not settling. Your whole response is right on the money. I too have been hurt not too, long ago. And thought I couldn't go on. But, a situation happened and all my buddies and Lady friend's(not girlfriends) said it should have been a Red Flag and to let her go, move on. It will hurt, but you will find someone that cares, on down the road, when you least expect, it. I saw a really neat saying in a Lady's profile on here. And it fit my situation, to a T. "Never make someone a priority, That things 0f you, only as an option."
Sometimes ex's are hard to get out of our system, especially if you have given your all, with love and devotion, and they have cheated on you. It hurts, doesn't matter if you are a Male or Female, it still, Hurts!. You have to move on, and give it time. Some day you will find that one and only!!!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 2 (view)

Done now
Posted: 6/12/2007 8:06:30 AM
Hey don't go away and don't give up. I met a real nice lady on another dating site, when I least expected it. I'm just on here to read and put my 2 cents into the forums. I'm very happy and I work 24 hours on it it gets boring sometimes, between calls. especially late at night when it is slow or quiet. So, don't give up so fast. I dated a few woman on that turned out to be drunks. It was more important then me! In others words, they pasted out on me, so I finally cut out. I had three on here that actually contacted me and then stood me up.
But, i didn't give up.
I wish you all the luck in the future!!!
 rescuebiker

Should I give him the benefit of doubt?
Posted: 5/30/2007 8:19:46 PM
Like so many other people have told you. You need to send him back to his ex. The first thing that hit me Loud and Clear, was "She called him on his (YOUR) cell phone. "The first thing I thought was,how did she get the phone number????The trust was broken then. If he had kids, he should have told you he wanted to call. But, how did he call his kids before you got him a cell phone. And then, he spent an evening with her and nothing happened. If he was living with you, where was he that evening. And if nothing happened, why didn't he tell you. But, never the less, he went off with her and left you at home. Get rid of him before they make a fool out of you. You deserve someone better and take it a little slower, and give it a little time to find about the next guy.
Good Luck
 rescuebiker
Msg: 186 (view)

There is a GAS STRIKE ON MAY 15
Posted: 5/22/2007 11:14:12 AM
Hey Mightbeme,
This is Doc here. I haven't been on here in awhile and it is after the 15th. I did my part and rode my Harley on the 15th, No gas station for me. I want to thank you for sticking up for me and setting Waterfall, straight!
BTW my son is in Iraq, again for his third Tour with the 3rd ID, awaiting his assignment. When he was Home, he told me there is plenty of Oil over there, that we ,The US) is not using. The Soldiers are sick of this war(Now, Undeclared War)They feel they are dying for Oil and The American public is also suffering by these High gas prices, while they are dying.
BTW Folks, I said it before and I'll say it again. We should have another strike, on JULY 4th. That is our Independence Day, Or did you All Forget. The Colonist's didn't like the tax on Tea, So we had the Boston Tea Party. So, why not Have The American Gas Party and Strike on the 4th of July?I will once again ride my Harley and not visit a Gas Station on the
4th of July. Come on people Show your True colors. RED,WHITE, And BLUE that is!Like they say I Love my Country but Don't Trust my Gov't.
BTW my son has told me "Now I know what you were going thru in Vietnam")
Also, Let's remember all The Veterans that died, this Memorial Day. Fly the Flag on your House, Car, truck, boat,Motorcycle, or whatever you drive. And Have Some respect for those Veterans that died, so we can Be FREE!!Everyone Have a great day, be Safe, and Please, Remember "Gas Strike on the 4th of JULY!!!
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 93 (view)

There is a GAS STRIKE ON MAY 15
Posted: 5/3/2007 3:04:45 PM
Hey Waterfall,
Do you work for the Oil Company?
My son is in The Army and in a few days is going back to Iraq for his 3rd tour.
We took over that country and liberated for them(Not totally, I know). But We should either take and use their Oil or if what you said-The US has stock piles of oil, is true, then why are we being charged so much.?It goes back to the beginning of The War and still on people's minds now. Blood for oil, only we are not getting the benefits, only Body bags, of both female and male ,Our American Soldiers. And this is why Congress is having such a hard time getting extra money for this war. Those of you that don't have a son or daughter at war, it doesn't matter, as much. But, when one of them is over there, it is on your mind every day!!! And soo, is more and more soldiers dying, while our gas prices are still going up!When is this country going to wake up and get the politicians out of bed with the Oil Companies?
Not only will I not buy gas on May 15th! I think every American that thinks about our freedom, given to us by every American soldier, of All Wars. We should boycott on July 4th. After all isn't that our Independence Day?Remember The Boston tea Party?
Buy the way, I read an article, that if during the same time you only buy half a tank, at a time(If everyone did it, of course) It would back up the amount of gas being Delivered, Think about it!!!
Yeah, this country's ground was liberated to have the Americans Independence, So, let's celebrate it and gas up before July 4th.
Show every Oil Company we can have our Independence.
And I will ride my motorcycle on the 4th of July to Save Gas-Think About it-Folks
Not just My Space friends, Car, truck and motorcycle groups, PTA or PTO groups-Get the picture Folks. Another words Call and write everyone, not Just POF's
Have a Great day
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 16 (view)

SWM Seeking advice on a conundrum
Posted: 5/3/2007 11:53:14 AM
First off, they call it a dry spell. Both men and Woman have them. Then when you find a good Lady/Man, it is like the rest of them come out of the wood work.
Unless you plan on moving to this same tropical island. I would stick with the new Lady, but, be honest to her and her child, if you intend on going that far. Children have feelings,Too! And they may not always show it or say it but body language, can tell all! Kids may wonder how many men will be in their mom's life before she finds the right one!
If this other lady of 5 years past, keeps calling , you either have to visit her or not. You said she was lonely. After a visit or booty call, people tend to forget you and leave YOU!!! lonely again.
Remember Honesty! If you go to see the other girl and you are a gentleman and really like this new lady. You must tell her you are going. But, you take the risk of losing her, and maybe the other(5 years,lady)will leave you hanging.
It is a decison, only you can make. I satnd with the others that have contacted you. Be honest! and Good luck.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 14 (view)

Sleep Sex, Are you Affected By This Disorder ?
Posted: 2/23/2007 11:00:18 PM
To Greeneyesblonde and all others, I had never known there to be a problem like this. I have always asked my partner, once we get to know each other, intimately, if they like this. That, being, woken up in the middle of the night and having sex. Just ask your SO if they like it or not. I have done it and my partner was receptive.And I have had it done to me and I was receptive. But, they, and I have always remembered it . But, of course, first you need to talk about it and of course, first you need a partner to be intimate with.
I'm sorry some people have this sleepsex disorder. They don't kno what the are missing and I'm sorry fo those who have the violent type sex, in the middle of the night and don't remember it.I hope there is a cure.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 13 (view)

are black men still taboo for white women?
Posted: 2/22/2007 10:04:08 PM
I agree with you raerae59 (Rae)It is hard for a black man and a white woman to date today. But, you are also, extremely right when you talk about a Black woman and a white man. I sat one day with our secretary at a restaurant, who happened to be black,.And we were eating and she asked me if I noticed all of the stares? And I replied, How can you not see them. It was ina small town were everyone knew each other. They knew she had a boyfriend and at the time, I was married. But, in this small hick, southern town in Georgia. It was like it was taboo for her or I to sit with each other. I just didn't care, because it was alright to talk to her at the Fire Dept. but, not at the restaurant. that was bull****, in my bookI grew up in the 50's and 60's where it was taboo for a white man to date or be seen with an oriental woman. So, it was yellow and white taboo first, before black and white. And it was also taboo for an Indian and a white woman to date. Red vs white. I'm sick of this color, issue. Ok guys listen to this, if you can be honest. I would rather date a Real good looking black woman, than a fat white woman, that was sorry, and would not keep up her appearance. Ever hear of Holly Berry. Years ago, there was a model named Jane Kennedy and she was a Black woman, very pretty. Pretty enough, Hugh Hefner made her a Playboy Playmate. That's right, she did the spread and everything. I think I still have a pic of her and she is very beautiful. So, If Hugh Hefner says she is beautiful, why can't you. And maybe some of you agree that these Ladies are beautiful, but, still can't date them, I understand.
But as for you Rae, you are a lovely looking Lady, probablely as lovely inside, as outside. If you didn't live so far away and I would take you out on a date and wouldn't care who stared.
Folks, I work as a Firefighter-EMT and have to save all diffferent kinds of people, and will do it until I can't anymore, without being prejudice!
Rae, I see your dog has a Harley outfit on. I have a Harley! And I'm going to Bike Week in Daytona. Want to ride and give them something to stare about!HA!HA!Keep looking good Lady.
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 27 (view)

Cell Phones On a Date,Do You Really Need It?
Posted: 2/22/2007 8:24:32 PM
I agree with both of you. I leave my cell in my truck, turned off, on a date.If someone answers the phone while on a date it shows that you don't really have your mind, totally on that, date.I wouldn't have blamed you a bit. Good for you, it was his lose. And if we lived closer, lady, I would have asked you out, without a cell!HAHA!I have seen people on here (POF) that actually have there picture taken and put on a profile here with a cell phone to there ear.Now, common, this is really someone I want to date,NOT!!!I actually saw one profile today with the lady having the cell to her ear and it was a glamour shot,You are kidding me, right!!!
One other subject, that could big here. What about the Lady with the last boyfriend,husband or SO hugged all around her.Or the arm still around her. Common ladies, have another pic made. Is he still in the picture or have you really gooten rid or/and over him.I don't know if you guys do this, but the ladies would have to comment here on this one, because, I don't look at guys pics. Any comments, ladies?Thanks for reading.
The other subjsct that could be talked about is answering the phone, or door, while you are being, intimate. That is taboo, in my book. I won't do it but, it has been done to me. And of course they are History!!!Life is Too Short, to thing a phone call or knock on the door, is more important.Thanks for reading.
Doc
PS the cell is going off, the home phone is ringing and someone is at the door.Which do I answer?HA!HA!HA!
 rescuebiker
Msg: 19 (view)

is it wrong to ask the type of relationship the other wants?
Posted: 1/18/2007 5:15:56 PM
Hi floridagirlinpa No you were perfectly right in asking. listen to Miss 13 Move on! Someone will come along that really likes you, when you least expect it. And if they are true to form, you can ask them the same question and they should tell you what they are looking for.

I had been contacted by this nice Lady and she didn't think I would contact her back. I did and we hit off and went out on a couple of dates. I went back and looked at her profile and we both missed one important thing. I wanted a long term relationship and she wanted just dating. We talked about it, and I said let's see how it works. I backed off for a while because it wasn't going anywhere. She contacted me and I asked if she would like to go riding on my Harle, into the Ga. mountains (Which we had done before) She said she was off that sunday) Then she told me in an email she was going with her friends to watch football. This is one reason, I backed off before. So, I asked her why she never wanted me around her friends.She wrote me a nasty email back saying she didn't have to invite me to see her friends.
Floridagirl, this wasn't the firsttime this happened,The lightbulb went off and when you least expect it, it happened.
On another site, I met a lady and we hit it off great!We are going on our second date tomorrow night.
So, I say to you ask and don't wait around for no response, but wait for the right guy.Life is too short!
Doc
 rescuebiker
Msg: 62 (view)

I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside her
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:10:16 AM
Hi, Boo Boo Fixer, I'm one too, in Madison,Ga.Been one for 33 years and a Firefighter for 26 years. My partner and I had a guy thrown from a pick-up truck on his 23rd birthday. His father ,was a doctor ,and left him in the ditch. He was later charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, and failure to render first-aid. My partner and I, noticed he had a priapism and the nurse, RN at the hospital couldn't believe we found it. That's what they call good primary and secondary survey. Unfortunately, the boy moved to Florida and took a toliet bowel cleaner to pull the trigger on a shotgun to end his life. He couldn't go on not being able to move.
Anyway just wanted to say you are very pretty and well educated. I love your Tat!!!
And!!! yes I would understand fifty Dolla to make you Holla, I get paid to do the "Wild Thing" It came from Tone Loc. I probablely didn't spell his name right but he also made "The Funky Cold Medinia" Be safe out there on the highway. drfeelgoodmotleycrue@yahoo.com Bye
Doc
By the way I had to write here, you won't let anyone my age message you... Go to rescuebiker in Madison, Ga. United States. I thik you will finf that this 53 yera old going to turn 54 the 21st of Jan. according to his friends, looks like he is in his 40's Take care
Doc
 rescuebiker

Flight 93 Security in Jeopardy
Posted: 1/13/2007 12:07:03 AM
Hi Keljo, my name is Glenn, they call me Doc, My sisters boyfriend of FDNY, Lt. David Halderman was the first truck into WTC Squad 18. 8 of them went in and only I came out, of that Squad. I wear a bracelet with his name on it. For the first yearr anniversary of 9-11 I rode my Harley from Madison, Ga. to NYC, where I was born. You see I'm a Captain in a small Fire dept. and belong to a motorcycle group called Wind & Fire MC. We are all mad e up of Firefighters that ride Harley-Davidson. We came from The west coast and Florida, Canada. Some had there bikes shipped over from England, France, Belguim, and Germany. We were the first group into WTc on 9-11 2002 at 00:01 hours. We have the patch to prove it. My sister even gave me a piece of the World Trade Center. My question is can you send me a detailed map where the site is? I would like to visit it and take pics, but, most of all pay my respects!!! My email drfeelgoodmotleycrue@yahoo.com Thank you very much.
Now to answer the question, Where do we draw the line about Guard flight 93 memorial? Yes it should be guarded and someone should start a fund to keep it Guarded. I'm a Firefighter-EMT- not a hero, it is my job, that I choose. The 343 FDNY Firfighters are Heros. Like it was said on American Choppers. They went into Burning buildings to save people, they didn't even know!The same as the Passengers on Flight 93. They could have frooze and rode the plane down but, instead they fought back and protected, as far as everyone thinks, The White House. Do you know who is in there?Just suppose, the President and The Vice President, didn't make it out, onto Air Force one. Tere are tunnels underneath The White house to get both of them, out. But, just suppose the pasengers, Frooze and the plane hit the White House, look at the pics of The Pentagon. Know these passengers, went beyond The call of duty as American citizens. And should be recognized as Heros and their site be protected and memorialized.
From a proud son, whose Father served in WWII and a proud American, Soldier, and proud Father of a son, who is going back to Iraq for a Third Tour.
Rescuebiker
 rescuebiker
Msg: 86 (view)

Alone for the holidays.from Doc
Posted: 12/24/2006 2:44:27 PM
Hey Bro, you are not the only one alone. I mean totally, alone. My kids are grown and moved away and all my relatives, live up north. All my friends are having there relatives, over and not answering their phone. I have to work a 24 hour shift,on an Ambulance, tomorrow, and now I will be, glad, to go to work. At least I will have someone to talk to. You know it crept up on me too. I
I put the tree up, why I don't know, nobody came to look at it. But, tomorrow might be better. It just doesn't seem like Christmas.Later
Doc

Show ALL Forums