Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: SUMMER OVER 30s SINGLES PARTY AT LEATHERHEAD GOLF CLUB, LEATHERHEAD KT22 0EE, 9PM-1AM FRI 21 JUNE
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 3 (view)

SUMMER OVER 30s SINGLES PARTY AT LEATHERHEAD GOLF CLUB, LEATHERHEAD KT22 0EE, 9PM-1AM FRI 21 JUNE
Posted: 6/19/2019 3:47:44 AM
This is going to be a great night as have had so many enquiries. Unfortuneately the link from the mass e mail isn't working so there are a lot of others coming whom hav'nt been able to sign up. Look forward to seeing you. Justin
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 2 (view)

SUMMER OVER 30s SINGLES PARTY AT LEATHERHEAD GOLF CLUB, LEATHERHEAD KT22 0EE, 9PM-1AM FRI 21 JUNE
Posted: 6/15/2019 7:03:05 AM
I look forward to welcoming you and can assure you it will be a busy night with a great atmosphere. The DJ comes highly recommended. See you there. Justin x
 iamchallengingyou
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 6/15/2019 4:49:35 AM
VENUE: Leatherhead Golf Club, Kingston Road, Leatherhead KT22 0EE

ENTRY: £8 to cover costs

PARTY FOR Over 30s, 40s & 50s plus to hang out and meet new people, drink, dance, make new friends and perhaps meet your soul mate.

DRESS CODE: Smart but casual

PARKING: Lots of free parking onsite

VENUE: We have sole use of this venue with a large bar, lounge area to relax and chat with friends and a separate room with a well known DJ playing dance music, club classics from the 80s right through to the present time plus some Soul, Motown and RnB.

Our previous event was attended by over 200 people and it was a great night

DIRECTIONS: Please see google maps KT22 0EE - it is about 2 mins off the M25

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please don't worry about coming alone as me and my reception staff will be there to give you a warm welcome and make you feel comfortable. PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS ARE ALSO WELCOME TO BRING THEIR FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT POF MEMBERS.

My apologies if you receive this event email and you live out of the area, I have no control over it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, I am looking forward to seeing all of you there! Justin
 iamchallengingyou

STH LONDON & SURREY OVER 30's SINGLES PARTY @ TOOTING & MITCHAM FC MORDEN SM4 6BF 9PM-1AM FRI 14 JUN
Posted: 6/12/2019 5:04:51 AM
Just had info that there's a large group of ladies coming to this event so guys come along and even up the numbers! Justin
 iamchallengingyou

STH LONDON & SURREY OVER 30's SINGLES PARTY @ TOOTING & MITCHAM FC MORDEN SM4 6BF 9PM-1AM FRI 14 JUN
Posted: 6/7/2019 3:35:55 AM
THIS EVENT WILL BE VERY BUSY AND THERE WILL BE A WELL KNOWN RADIO DJ PRESENTING THE MUSIC. Look forward to welcoming you all ! Justin x
 iamchallengingyou

Posted: 5/29/2019 7:12:16 AM
DATE: Friday 14th June 2019

VENUE: Tooting & Mitcham Sports Club, Bishopsford Road, Morden SM4 6BF

ENTRY FEE: £8 to cover costs

PARTY for Over 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s plus to hangout and meet new people, drink, dance, make new friends and perhaps meet your soulmate.

BUSES: 280 & 118 stop outside the venue

VENUE: has a large bar inside the function suite with competitive drinks prices, a well known DJ playing dance music, club classics from the 80s right through to the present time plus some Soul, Motown and RnB.

Our previous event was attended by over 200 people and it was a great night

DIRECTIONS: Please see google maps - SM4 6BF

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please don't worry about coming alone as me and my reception staff will be there to give you a warm welcome and make you feel comfortable. PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS ARE ALSO WELCOME TO BRING THEIR FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT POF MEMBERS.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, I am looking forward to seeing all of you there! Justin
 iamchallengingyou

BUCKS SINGLES PARTY AT CROOKED BILLET, SL0 0LP, 9PM-1AM, FRI 24 MAY
Posted: 5/14/2019 11:28:08 PM
I am getting so many enquiries for the party but some people are unsure how to put there name down as its somewhat complex!

Dont worry if you cant put your name down just come along on the night and you will be very welcome as the venue can accomodate upto 300 people? Look forward to meeting you all. Justin
 iamchallengingyou

Posted: 5/9/2019 2:20:09 PM
This will be an Awesome party!!
 iamchallengingyou

Posted: 5/9/2019 4:07:16 AM
DATE: Friday, 24th May 2019

VENUE: Crooked Billet (Hungry Horse), Uxbridge Road, Iver/Slough, Bucks SL0 0LP

ENTRY FEE: £8 to cover costs

PARTY for Over 35s, 40s, 50s and 60s plus to hangout and meet new people, drink, dance, make new friends and perhaps meet your soulmate.

VENUE: Sole use of the whole premises; upstairs, downstairs and the garden area. Very competitive drinks prices, e.g. £5 for two bottles of lager, cider or beer and all other drinks are less than pub prices. There will be a clairvoyant present to give private readings for those who are interested - she's awesome! This venue has been recently refurbised with 2 bars: 1 upstairs and the other downstairs, has a pool table and slot machine too. There is a good size dance floor and the atmosphere here is warm and friendly. A well known DJ will be playing dance music, club classics from the 80s right through to the present time plus some Soul, Motown and RnB.

DIRECTIONS: See google maps - SL0 0LP

Show ALL Forums