Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
 dzzr1100
Msg: 245 (view)

Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 7/17/2011 1:20:14 PM
OP: I don't feel like an attractive man, physically. I have an extreme ectomorphic body, which is further "enhanced" by my career as a peace officer. The face I got makes doves cry (Prince hehe)! If I wanted to have sex, I would have to dip my standards way down. Now, I am not very sexually active (by choice). I won't have sex with anyone unless I see something more beyond it. There are plenty of pretty faces out there, but almost none (in my experience) have a mind to go with it.

As most people have said here, we are attracted to those who are [usually] higher up than us on the scale in some way, usually physically (I.E. a 5 wanting to date a 9). That example sums me up unfortuantely. I would rate myself a 6-7 on the body, but a 4 on the face. Intelligence would be an 11/10, but that's because of my constant desire to chase advanced knowledge (I will be a lifetime student). To further clarify, I have 3 Bachelor's degrees, and will continue to advance myself. On topic, I seem to only have any physical desire for [in my opinion] 8's and higher. I know that those women (and ladies, the same is true for men) are 95% vain, 5% real. I have been blown off more times than I can count by these types, only to later watch them with their "partner" - usually a Jersey Shore reject that only knows 5-8 words in the American-English language. I find that I can offer them more in almost every way that counts, but in the end I just feel bad for them. It's their loss.

TL;DR - Girls will ALWAYS have an easier time getting 'laid' than men because men are known to be sexual hounds. Also, women have much more say in who/what they will be with than men at any level of attractiveness. The world has always worked that way. Look at the animal kingdom; the animals put effort into attracting mates by showing off colorful plumage and etcetera. Therefore, the "survival of the sexiest" (Darwin's TRUE theory) remains in full effect.

Show ALL Forums