Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Should I drop a guy if all he's done is text me that he's looking forward to meeting me?
 williamjay
Msg: 8 (view)

Should I drop a guy if all he's done is text me that he's looking forward to meeting me?
Posted: 2/2/2012 6:59:35 PM
Well, the subject line says he is looking forward to meeting you and the message says he hasn't asked yet . . . confusion and consternation are all around you. He is asking,using a polite code, and waiting for you to name a place and time of YOUR choosing! or not, it is the internet after all.
 williamjay
Msg: 3 (view)

Unhealthy Living Situation Affecting Social Life
Posted: 1/16/2012 1:10:28 PM
Wow, tough one, for sure. You may try to get the message across in a letter and might even work, (for a little while anyways), but you already know what you need to do about it. You will never have your own life/space/privacy as long as you live with that person. Resentment will grow and the relationship deteriorate slowly and surely. Is it not better to get that all out at once and start the healing? My suggestion is that you live alone for six months, especially if you never have before.
 williamjay
Msg: 164 (view)

How to measure your D ick the correct way..
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:25:27 PM
As angry and mean spirited as the OP is, (and a poor attempt at humour), it is also factually incorrect to measure an erect penis that way. Sure, it gives the length at the starting point of a session but, and I'm surprised after 350 some replies, no-man has mentioned this. An erection is hard on the bottom too and the bottom is some 2 - 3 inches longer than the top. Explore into the cavity at the base of the top to find that the erection actually extends inside the body at this point, and is the same length top and bottom.

Now, to get use of the entirety of the erection, ( which might cause pain as it bumps her cervix), is a topic for another thread, but it can be done by any man.

*hint for those who will research this: it's related to our, (lost), ability to draw the penis entirely inside the body in times of stress ... happy hunting.
 williamjay
Msg: 18 (view)

Never wants sex again.
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:33:35 AM

What should she do?

There's only so much 'taking it into ones own hands" that can be done, really.

Engage in some research and have a lengthy discussion with his medico/psycho doctor about the meds and/or affliction. Maybe he needs a new therapist or therapy.

As always in matters of the heart - listen to the voice within, make a decision, carry it out.
 williamjay
Msg: 41 (view)

question for Canadian lawyers
Posted: 12/26/2011 11:20:38 AM
well, it is a judge who decides on each case, then the decision is handed down, no surprise there. We expect them to decide on arguments presented. Punish the wrong-doer, (infidel) or save the innocents, (righteous), any prejudice or intention can allow one to do the wrong thing for the right reason and the other way around too.

I agree that sometimes there is a political agenda or local policy to guide a judge, but think that it's mostly the lawyers who fall prey to that type of interference. Like a policy of "charge the man" in all domestic disputes, that's the crown prosecutors office or police to decide to charge, taken aside from law and reason, (and taken away from the woman in many cases), but it's then the judge who may restore it . . . same with morals, a judgment call by definition, as it's about prevalent attitude about the potential to harm rather than any actual harm.

It's nice to see this thread getting back to the answer, proper.
 williamjay
Msg: 48 (view)

Minimum age formula
Posted: 12/21/2011 12:53:35 AM
More realistic than ridiculous - but to each their own, really. There are quite a few reasons for keeping to close in age,( within 5 years either way), but the heart wants what the heart wants and so age is irrelevant when two people groove on each other and when the balance of power is kept close to equal, like in any healthy same-age relationship.

When I was younger, I tended to be with older women, (from 10 to 25 years difference) and in the past few relationships the opposite has occurred. I learned a lot, experienced different things with each, and have taught a lot. Those relationships though were relatively short-lived compared to women closer to my age of which two lasted for more than 8 years each.

The main trouble I've found with a big age difference is with the family and peer pressures. Too much pressure from outside and the relationship gets shredded, wherever that pressure may come from.
 williamjay
Msg: 18 (view)

You want to meet me but make no contact...
Posted: 12/20/2011 11:43:20 PM
There is a bit more to the "meet me" part and the "browsing profiles" too, sometimes we snap decide to be interested, (choose yes or add to a list), only to find out later that we are unable to actually message that woman because her preferences are set such that the site blocks it or the profile denies a good possibility for happiness.

There are quite few good ideas and strategies in this thread.

Many men today do prefer to be positively invited to engage. Be yourself, be the initiator==> come forth mustangmama or risk coming fifth . . . no reply is no loss and no gain, a neutral result.
 williamjay
Msg: 16 (view)

You want to meet me but make no contact...
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:47:18 PM
The human programming side is complicated and the website programming is too, but in different ways. When one is looking through the "Meet Me" feature, there are few details with the main photo -> and you have a nice main photo - so that gets you a lot of Yes votes, (impulse shopping). If people looked at the profile first, before clicking that yes button, or instead using Maybe for "bookmarking" and then checked your profile, it would make for less confusion, more certain first contact. More men are probably reading these forums now too, especially since there's an 'exit ad' given at logout -> telling us men to do so in a certain way -> "in order to be more successful". The counterpart is, without a doubt, given to women too, also "in order to be more successful". And there`s the prospect of hanging out with a man-eater, however beautiful she may be . . . well, even we men can logic that one out, that's a short term to a certain dead-end, while you are ever "more successful". . .

Happy hunting!!
 williamjay
Msg: 38 (view)

question for Canadian lawyers
Posted: 12/20/2011 7:55:09 PM
even definitions need to be defined?? = legalese for "it means whatever we mean it to mean, on a case by case basis, depending on the phase of the moon complicated by the mood of the judge and hopefully never appeaaled"

Show ALL Forums