Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: BROWARD-CHRISTOPHERS DANCE-WE LOVE IT
 1630 mike
Msg: 5 (view)

BROWARD-CHRISTOPHERS DANCE-WE LOVE IT
Posted: 9/27/2009 4:10:07 PM
I used to roof and still have a roofing (oxygen mask). I can bring it with me if anyone chokes from all the smoke in the club. I am no fan of smoke either, so if anyone feels the need for me to bring the mask, please let me know. I've never had a problem though in a club though from cigarette smell or smoke.
 1630 mike
Msg: 12 (view)

Situps/crunches or run to get abs?
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:03:39 PM
My stomach has been defined in the kitchen from eating many dark thinks, such as Reeses Peanuts, M&M'S, ice cream, cookies, especially chocolate chip, and lots of Hershey products.
I then exerercise down here always outside (NO GYMS EVER) by wearing two shirts and leg weights and for abs, situps, leglifts, and pullups also affect the stomach. The more I sweat off, the more junk food I can eat later that day. 100 crunches is enough at this point, and 75 to 100 pullups are great for stomach.
I run also a few times a week.
A good workout in 90 plus weather takes off around 6 to 8lbs.... Diet has always been overrated. When I wrestled as a kid, the 1st thing after weigh ins was gatorade and candy bar!!!!!!!
EXERCISE HARD AND EAT WHATEVER YOU WISH!!!!!!
 1630 mike
Msg: 16 (view)

good friday party,. apr 10 th., west palm beach, at club 10
Posted: 3/31/2009 4:25:09 PM
when you put up (must not messaged people for intimate encounters, must not be looking for dating, or put an age group as i saw one girl had ages 39 to 41, you have just knocked out almost all possible emails.... intimate encounters is one many have up, and this knocks out 40% of potential emails, as most dont even read that part!!!!
If people have these blocks up, i dont bother to even consider emailing, they already have just told me, must not do this or that...
 1630 mike
Msg: 14 (view)

Dating a deaf person...
Posted: 8/6/2008 5:17:28 AM
Being deaf has no bearing on going out with another person. My sister is deaf, has 2 kids, a good job and is more successful than most who will read this post!!!!!! Pete Townsend can barely hear, and he is more successful than basically any person that will ever live!!!!!
 1630 mike
Msg: 5 (view)

Robert Mugabe's militia burn opponent’s wife alive
Posted: 6/12/2008 11:16:55 AM
Now these henchmen along with Mugabe are murderers for decades, should be tried, convicted and executed. These are poor countries so unfortunately it seems like no one cares. Is there any room left at Guantanomo?
 1630 mike
Msg: 24 (view)

Barack Obama’s longtime pastor.
Posted: 3/15/2008 3:09:41 PM
one answer---DISGUSTING!!!! as one who tends to vote democrat, when you are involved with a guy who has made statements not only condemning AMERICA, but remarks about the other candidate whose husband respects and has always loved the black community, I believe Obama is a sitting duck if he wins nomination.
But, i must say, the republicans, at least the far right generally belong to churches that have nothing good to say about many groups of people.
SO, HOPEFULLY THE SO CALLED LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS CORRECTLY ON BOTH SIDES CHURCH LEADERS..... i doubt this will happen
 1630 mike
Msg: 84 (view)

I am a big fan
Posted: 2/15/2008 5:25:21 PM
of Obama, but he has not laid out many plans on the economy. One thing one of his handlers has stated is raising the rate one pays if you sell a stock after 12 months. The only correct thing George BUSH HAS DONE IN 7 YEARS IS LOWER THE TAX RATE TO 15%. If Obama raises this rate, which one of his handlers stated. I will vote the other way. If he were to win the democratic nomination, the smartest thing he could do is promise to bring back many of the financial guru's during the Clinton admistration.
SORRY TO YOU REPUBLICANS, I AM AN INDEPENDANT WHO VOTES FOR BEST CANDIDATE, AND THE REPUBLICANS HAVE A TERRIBLE HISTORY ON THE ECONOMY!!!!!!
As for foreign affairs, dems have that edge also, although Reagan was well respected and did a fine job.
Terrorism---buildings came down on BUSH administration, no others and neither side has real edge. The republicans have done great job thinking they do a better job.... The word is "THINK" I believe this is cause many in military vote republican, but this is cause many in the service come from poor rural towns in south which vote 80% republican.... The service is a way out for them to better themselves, as there are less opportunities in the middle of nowhere in Alabama , Texas or Mississippi
 1630 mike
Msg: 64 (view)

Best place to meet some one other then the internet
Posted: 1/9/2008 10:24:59 AM
For those of you who live near coastal area's, common sense is------THE BEACH........ this has always been and will always be my number one place. The computer is too tough, but it is fun and sometimes interesting.
On the beach you both see what each other looks like. Almost anyone can look good in a dress!!!!!!! or a suit and tie!!!!!!!
 1630 mike
Msg: 41 (view)

from email to phone or meet?
Posted: 11/25/2007 3:02:12 PM
THE TELEPHONE!!!!!! i hate typing and the most you will get out of me on the computer is 3 sentences......
 1630 mike
Msg: 86 (view)

Right wing smears a 12 year old.
Posted: 10/23/2007 1:05:58 PM
We are all missing the subject. I'm glad the Republicans have just smeared this little guy. This is not like them. I am used to reading about how they like to play with little kids.....
CONGRATULATIONS, SMEAR THE KIDS, DON'T TRY TO SCREW THEM......
AND WHEN YOU GET THE URGE TO PLAY WITH A LITTLE BOY, SPEND 50 BUCKS INSTEAD ON A HOOKER WHO IS 18!!!!!!
FAMILY VALUES------GET SERIOUS.......
now i have found out mr. guiliani has child pedophile on his payroll---------NEED I SAY ANYTHING MORE!!!!!!!
PAY A HOOKER
 947mike
Msg: 19 (view)

Murphree TX exonerated every guy caught by CATCH A PREDATOR
Posted: 7/1/2007 1:38:37 PM
What is eveyone forgetting???????????? THIS IS TEXAS!!!!!!! The word liberal and conservative are completely mixed up. In a northern state, these child molesters would be prosecuted. In Texas, they never heard of the word racism. You think they care about 40 yr olds going after 13 yr olds. GET SERIOUS. Take out oil production in this state and what does it produce. One of the poorest, least educated states in nthe country. I would not live there if a home was purchased for me for free, even if it was located on the ocean.
This is a state where a woman can murder, drown all her children and she GETS OFF....... AND THIS STATE HAS A TON OF ELECTORAL VOTES..... What state produced ENRON and where did AMERIQUEST HAVE THERE STADIUM NAMED. THE 2 MOST CORRUPT COMPANIES EVER....... IN TEXAS...... Where do half the foreigners come in illegally------TEXAS THE BUSH FAMILY---TEXAS------NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID
 947mike
Msg: 26 (view)

Presidential Candidates
Posted: 6/17/2007 12:36:59 PM
my vote for those of you who really pay attention would be Dennis Kucinovich's wife. She is at least 6 feet tall, beautiful red hair and as pretty as they come. I would always watch her speeches. At least the guys would have something to look at!!!!!
On a less serious note, a Bill Richardson/Marc Warner would win in a landslide. But do the democrats really want to win? Many of the southern states are and may always stay heavily racist. A woman and ESPECIALLY A BLACK man will have a tough time. Richardson is hispanic, but it will be up to the SO CALLED liberal media to tell the USA 1000 times over this. And they will. Guiliani is the worst of all candidates. This guy was mayor during the greatest economy ever. As for crime dropping in NYC, if you look at the facts it was dropping before him, so give whoever the last guy wa most of the credit!!!!!!!!! If i was a women and for that matter a man, this guy is by far one of the ugliest candidates to run since George Washington. Sentimental pick would be Al GORE. MOST EXPERIENCED BY FAR. Once again, he picked a Jewish guy for V.P. and when lieberman was 1st in Tennessee, the SO CALLED LIBERAL MEDIA of Tennessee was only interested in asking him questions on Jesus.......
 947mike
Msg: 7 (view)

Real Estate bubble
Posted: 1/27/2007 9:15:17 PM
it's not 30k homes a month in Miami. At that rate, 360k homes would change hands in one year. There is about 30k condos stuck on the market in Miami at this moment. By the way, I like the drop. I like finding homes or a home on the water at 40% discount!!!!!!!!!! Actually a little more.
 947mike
Msg: 217 (view)

Does an illegal immigrant deserve the same respect as a legal immigrant/citizen?
Posted: 1/17/2007 4:06:22 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!! Miami is filled with people who REFUSE to learn our language. One thing Republicans are 100% correct on If you cant speak english go back to your country. Welfare and social security is our money, not someone who has moved here and decides to take advantage of the system. For those of you reading this in states that have black, white, and hispanic people who love America, come visit Miami one day. Go to little havana. (a cuban section in Miami) It is ashame what we have let politicians do. this area has people who have resided in our country for decades, and they only know the words "i don't speak english" We have haitian people coming here with the clothes on their back and no knowledge of the english language. Many of them work 60 hr a week, doing low paying jobs, but guess what, they struggle, and many learn to speak ENGLISH. WHY, because they are proud to be AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 947mike
Msg: 3 (view)

Will you vote November 7th?
Posted: 11/8/2006 7:00:24 PM
this is one reason why we live in such as great country. we all should exercise our right to vote. i have since i was 18 also. DOES ANYONE VOTE FOR THE JUDGES?
 947mike
Msg: 42 (view)

Pets and lovers
Posted: 11/1/2006 7:29:37 PM
I can deal with a girl that smokes. If you don't like pets, especially cats, don't email me. I think one of the best charities to give to is your local animal rescue or anything to do with homeless animals.
 947mike
Msg: 287 (view)

who pays for dinner?
Posted: 10/28/2006 2:04:59 PM
One way to get me mad, I pay for dinner!!!!!! You can pay for some of the tip if you want, just don't claim you are starving and eat a salad and order a large platter and take it all home. This = 3 strikes. Men should always pay, if not I suggest they work a little overtime. The response above me is correct...
 947mike
Msg: 15 (view)

Corporate terrorism
Posted: 10/18/2006 11:13:59 AM
i have bought and sold "stem" as in stem cells. it is of course a political football stock which will be in favor sooner than later. there are a small group of politicians, including the president who are the obstructionists. you have to buy on dips and buy large if you have the money. minimum 7500 shares. this stock has no fundamentals at all, but in this type of science it does not matter. it is not like a sirius satellite which is losing tons of money with a large bankroll
 947mike
Msg: 2 (view)

Hawaii - Earthquake - Rock a Hula big time.
Posted: 10/15/2006 5:13:24 PM
Does george Bush know that Hawaii is state? I'm sure someone in the White House is aware of this. I HOPE SO!

Show ALL Forums