Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Single dad and son wants a new mom
 M2DandA
Msg: 10 (view)

Single dad and son wants a new mom
Posted: 11/27/2011 1:28:10 PM
I agree with other posters. Your profile screams negativity. Why would someone want to get into that? I know there is enough of that crap in daily life, why would I willingly jump into more?

I am a single mom to twin 3 yr olds. I agree to focus on talking of your awesome relationship to your son, then trying to find a 'new mom'.
 M2DandA
Msg: 24 (view)

Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:02:04 PM
After being back on the dating scene after 10 yrs (and not using them for about 8+ of those years), all I can say is: CONDOMS suck. lol The pleasure/sensation factor is definitely better without them. But...

Committed relationship and not seeing other people/STD clear : NO condom.

Casual sex/not committed: Condom
 M2DandA
Msg: 11 (view)

Poll of Parents: Not Only Single Ones?
Posted: 10/13/2011 5:52:57 PM
My miracles (twins) were very planned (IVF babies). I haven't used birth control in nine years -- well I am now that I'm back on the dating scene, but not for birth control purposes. I would love to have another baby or two.

Show ALL Forums