Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Subjective descriptions of body size on PoF.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 48 (view)

Subjective descriptions of body size on PoF.
Posted: 3/27/2008 4:27:57 AM
Average UK size is 16 as has been said, but the fact is this is not fat. I'm a size 14 now, I want to be a size 12 again but I am continually told off for putting myself down as I am apparently not fat, but to myself I am. Its probably a problem of where I have my weight rather than the weight that I am but only I can change that.

BMI is a pointless thing as muscle is heavier than fat so anyone that is slightly muscular is going to have a higher BMI than someone who isn't. A good mate of mine is built like a brick house and its all muscle but his BMI makes him clinically obese.

Body fat index is slightly more accurate as it says how much fat is in your body but its not an easy thing to do on your own.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 2 (view)

Is Romance Dead?
Posted: 1/28/2008 2:41:17 AM
I'm not a fan of flowers, I just don't see the point really but thats just me. I did get some flowers for my birthday last year which was a nice surprise but I'd prefer something else if someone wanted to show they cared.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 32 (view)

I'm deleting my account because.....
Posted: 1/23/2008 3:03:39 PM
Why all the announcements about deleting? Just leave if its not the place for you.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 5 (view)

home alone and eating healthy.... or not
Posted: 1/23/2008 10:49:04 AM
I am yet to cook tonight and yes I must say that I am tempted to go for whatever is easiest, I try to eat properly but its so hard to do when I'm on my own, to cook for someone else would make me do it a lot more.
 xx_trouble

What are you like when you are drunk?
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:20:12 AM
I talk more than usual (which is impressive)
I dance LOADS and drag everyone else on to the dancefloor as much and as often as possible (if I can spend my entire night there I WILL)
I love EVERYONE and always have a massive smile on my face

Oh yes and hangovers don't happen unless I start on cider
 xx_trouble
Msg: 18 (view)

Our Boys ripped off by the MoD
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:02:40 AM
Can I just make one small minor tiny little point here?

There are a huge number of FEMALES serving in the armed forces now, why is it always "Our BOYS"?

The military look after their own, unfortunately the government, well actually THIS government haven't been helping.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 98 (view)

Long or Short hair?
Posted: 1/21/2008 12:34:36 PM
My hair will always be long, I've had it short before and it just doesn't do what I want it to and looks silly.

For guys I love short or shaved hair, can't deal with long hair on a bloke. I once had mine cut to a couple of inches long with grade 1 up the back and I prefer guys with shorter hair than that.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 168 (view)

funny text messages
Posted: 1/21/2008 10:19:06 AM
A man is told he has only 24 hours to live. He tells his wife & asks if they can make love one last time. Crying & upset she agrees & they have mind blowin sex. After 12 hours he asks again & she gives him the best blow job he's ever had. 4 hours to go & he begs for one last go.
" FU CK OFF she said. "I'M NOT BEING FUNNY BUT I HAVE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING YOU DON'T!"
 xx_trouble
Msg: 6 (view)

creature comforts
Posted: 1/21/2008 7:52:45 AM
If I'm going to my parents then its the cat.

If I'm home alone its talking to friends who are fantastic at making me smile.

If I'm home but not alone then its a hug that picks me up after a crappy day.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 39 (view)

peeking at profiles
Posted: 1/21/2008 5:11:48 AM

What I don't understand is being placed as a Favourite, and then no one contacts you!

I've had this one as well, guys have added me to their favourites list but then do nothing. Surely if you add me to this list then you like something about me, so why not send me a message? One guy added me, so I sent him a message, got a reply and heard nothing since yet apparently I'm still one of his favourites.
 xx_trouble

illogical comments
Posted: 1/21/2008 5:03:20 AM
"Its all fun and games, till someone gets hurt."

We yes, its not so much fun when you're injured
 xx_trouble
Msg: 60 (view)

Long distance relationships
Posted: 1/21/2008 5:01:10 AM
I've had a couple of LDR's and really don't see the problem with them, they aren't for everyone and they take a lot of trust on both sides.

As for people's comments about dating guys in the forces I think some of the comments are unfair, yes some of them are just out for themselves to get laid as much as possible but that is a small minority. I have a large number of friends who are serving and yes they do have leave cancelled and will go on tour but does that mean that they have to be alone during this time?
 xx_trouble
Msg: 9 (view)

Can we be too fussy!!!!!
Posted: 1/20/2008 11:46:22 AM
I don't think I'm too fussy (at least I hope I'm not), I think my problem is that I'm scared of relationships although I try not to be.

I wish I had the chance to be fussy about who I do or don't date but I don't get that many offers and when I try to make the first move things don't happen either.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 3 (view)

Roller Discos v Ice Skating Discos
Posted: 1/20/2008 10:16:59 AM
I would much prefer to ice skate but thats my choice and unfortunately I don't have either option near me, I did used to go a fair amount when I was younger but when people started to drink we stopped going as they viewed it as more fun to drink.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 7 (view)

What do you want for Valentine's day?
Posted: 1/20/2008 8:43:41 AM
I'd like some company, but then that goes for any day of the year not just Valentine's Day.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 30 (view)

peeking at profiles
Posted: 1/20/2008 4:20:28 AM
I tend to peak and move on as whenever I have messaged guys on here they get ignored so it gets a bit depressing after a while.

I also wondered if I am the only one who finds bad spelling a bit of a turn off, is that really superficial?
 xx_trouble

what strange things do you do when your bored?
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:46:58 PM
play cards on the computer, chat to mates on msn (if they're there) or sift through this place/other forums I'm on.

I wish I didn't have the opportunity to get bored though...
 xx_trouble
Msg: 27 (view)

Singletons Jewelry
Posted: 1/4/2008 11:27:03 AM

Well, if you look at this way, if your married you wear a wedding ring, so what's the difference really ...

Not every married person wears a wedding ring, I know a few guys that don't and a lot of them its down to their choice, so that could be seen as misleading.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 38 (view)

measured bras?
Posted: 1/3/2008 5:27:02 AM

It doesn't matter how many times I go and get fitted or measure myself I still come out at 34b

See it doesn't matter how many times I get measured I always come out something different, although 36DD seems to fit best at the moment.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 114 (view)

Are You Comfortable With Your Age ?
Posted: 1/3/2008 5:22:42 AM
Almost 27 and happy with it, although getting ID'd everytime I go out gets a little boring, I know people think I'm younger and thats up to them, talk to me and you might find I sound a lot older than I am.

My main concern is I seem to attract men old enough to be my dad and that is a little creepy.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 56 (view)

Dating someone who lives with his parents
Posted: 1/3/2008 5:14:58 AM
I moved out of my family home at the age of 24 to go to uni for the second time, I have little issue with people living at home till whatever age they feel like or can afford to, I wanted to move out but had little choice as I could afford the mortgage payments but no company would give me the mortgage as I didn't earn enough to get it.
A lot of guys I know technically live at home but thats mainly due to them being serving in the forces so they live on camp during the week and come home at weekends or on leave.

For me I think if I was going for guys of 40 and over and they still lived at home, with no intention or wish to move out (and have never lived anywhere else) then I would question it, but thats me, I'm independent always have been I expect the same from a partner.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 38 (view)

how do you like men to dress?
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:58:01 PM
A guy that is comfortable in his clothes, wears things that fit and suit him are good.

Something casual, as long as its not ripped or dirty then its all good. Although I do like uniforms and smart suits from time to time.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 28 (view)

Deamons - what is yours?
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:54:21 PM

I'm Philotheus, the Whippet.

I am humble, modest, spontaneous, inquisitive and dependable.

Thats what I got as well, would have to agree with it.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 12 (view)

Who knows you best?
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:51:07 PM
Mum knows me best, I turned into her a few years ago and that really doesn't bother me as she's a fantastic woman.

Other people's perceptions of me?

Well I am who I am and if people don't like it then unfortunately thats tough as I don't plan to change for them. I was told yesterday that I was clearly nasty as I refused to talk to someone who continually annoyed, pestered and picked at everything I said, now personally I don't see why I should put up with that.
 xx_trouble

Coffee at Starbucks
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:45:23 PM
This whole thing is rubbish, I've seen it posted on at least 3 other forums and its complete rubbish. Starbucks have printed a statement about just how wrong this is and they are still supporting the soldiers.

Show ALL Forums