Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: and yet you talk to me..
 justwonderin
Msg: 3 (view)

and yet you talk to me..
Posted: 2/6/2012 5:01:53 PM
It's great, I guess.... Very confusing and I feel I need it interpreted. Guess that's why you're the writer and I'm not.
 justwonderin
Msg: 111 (view)

Am I narrowing my chances?
Posted: 12/16/2011 8:47:39 AM
I think you are narrowing your chances. Like the site says 'plenty of fish', and really you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get a prince. Seriously, they don't come 'made to order'. You may say one thing and really you might give a bit if the guy didn't get scared off because he didn't think he measured up to your demands. I have found you have to bring on the bright side of what you like to do, and embellish it a bit. More people will answer you and then you can choose, otherwise you will give up on the site which may not be right for you anyway. Some people have to meet through friends or just being at the right place.
 justwonderin
Msg: 42 (view)

My husband left me and my 2 kids 6 weeks ago and now wants us back
Posted: 9/30/2006 6:07:47 PM
Remember: you can't do it for him or wish it to happen. You are not superhuman. He will put it back on you if you give him the chance!!
 justwonderin
Msg: 10 (view)

How do you go about finding someone you left long ago?
Posted: 9/23/2006 5:10:15 PM
A wise friend of mine once said 'you can never go back'. I found that to be true, after I met up with someone from my past who I thought would have been perfect for me. We dated for a long time back then. It didn't work this time for the same reasons it didn't work then. I didn't have strong enough feelings. It was great in theory, but I still could not muster up strong enough feelings. A lesson in futility. And if you were to make contact and she is happily married, she will probably tell you to stay away from her. However, it is a good thing I'm not always right. It could be different for you. I wish you luck.
 justwonderin
Msg: 96 (view)

Women that wear too much makeup at our age....
Posted: 9/23/2006 4:24:34 PM
Many of those who are against makeup don't seem to take a good look at themselves. As you get older, the color comes out of your face and lips, the eyes shrink a bit, or have hoods over them and crevices appear above the top lip. Not to mention the 'jowels' thing. So I think that if it makes you feel better, and brightens you up a bit, then go for it. But don't overdo it. Makeup doesn't look the same on your skin as it once did, and more doesn't make it better. That's my two cents worth.

Show ALL Forums