Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it just me, or are testimonials a turn off ?
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 182 (view)

Is it just me, or are testimonials a turn off ?
Posted: 11/2/2007 6:19:00 AM
Well....here's my take on "testimonials". It's like having references on a job application....are you really going to put down a reference that is going to say bad things about you?? I view testimonials the same way, anybody giving them will be having great things to say and if they don't, then the testimonial won't be there so it all seems redundant to me.
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 111 (view)

Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 10/11/2007 10:28:08 AM
NewtoNFLD......I think your response to this post is the best I've ever read on the topic and your profile is HILARIOUS.....I think you would be a very funny person to know!!!
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 19 (view)

Should I tell his wife?
Posted: 10/1/2007 9:22:59 AM
As a wife that was cheated on, I think telling her would be doing her a favour. Chances are most of her "friends" know and talk about it behind her back so she would actually probably appreciate knowing it first hand. We do tend to believe our husbands and when we see red flags, the cheaters can be very convincing in their defense. Having a woman come forward with proof of his cheating puts his wife in the driver's seat. At least she has all the facts and can make her decision to dump him or stay with him based on those facts. I agree the wife is the innocent victim when their husbands cheat, but they are less of a victim if they know. It's him you're angry with so do his wife a favour and tell her and SHE will get even with him for you!!!
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 147 (view)

Dating a Smoker
Posted: 9/13/2007 9:43:08 AM
Maybe you shouldn't have "occasional smoker" in your profile....most smokers that see "occasional" think that you're a smoker but in a bit of denial.
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 14 (view)

Mother's Best Advice
Posted: 7/4/2007 11:49:11 AM
Actually it was my father's advice when he was driving me to the church to be married "you know, you still have time to back out and if you don't then if you burn your azz, you'll have to sit on the blisters"
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 15 (view)

I need a GREAT Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe? Any GREAT ones out there?
Posted: 6/28/2007 6:52:10 AM
My variation is the elbow macaroni cooked and then add tuna, melted cheeze whiz, a can of cream of mushroom soup and when it cools, add chopped eggs, celery, onion and mayo and let sit in refrigerator for an hour or two.
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 12 (view)

An amazing dip....My first post ever on here :)
Posted: 6/27/2007 5:45:51 AM
I've also made this dip and it is delicious! I also do a version of this recipe where you put Taco sauce instead of salsa and make the hamburger with the Taco spice packet and put that on over the cream cheese/mayo/taco sauce bottom and then put the grated cheese on top.....YUMMY....and a great party favorite.

Show ALL Forums